Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free dating app for hookups

99 — this is a generous discount. gay dating california Plus, this will enable ascertain if they are okay with becoming vulnerable about their most embarrassing moments or not. Also, it will give you an thought as to how diverse or similar the two of you are when it comes to romancing a partner. locanto inland empire It reminds them of fantastic instances which will spark the feeling to a passionate high.

megapersonnels

Online dating is a way to open doors to meet and date men and women, Reis says. craigslist wilmington de personals Regardless of their reasoning, a lot of men and women will be flattered to acquire a first message, and coming up with a killer opener just gives you yet another opportunity to showcase your personality. I just feel that if he truly wants to marry me, then he will be just fine with no being in a relationship with me. locanto new mexico But a lot more than a year later, she feels a bit differently about the predicament.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/8/2015 7:10:48 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,418)
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/07/dea-asset-forfeiture-joseph-rivers_n_7231744.html

After scraping together enough money to produce a music video in Hollywood, 22-year-old Joseph Rivers set out last month on a train trip from Michigan to Los Angeles, hoping it was the start of something big.

Before he made it to California, however, Rivers fell victim to a legal form of government highway robbery.

Rivers changed trains at the Amtrak station in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on April 15, with bags containing his clothes, other possessions and an envelope filled with the $16,000 in cash he had raised with the help of his family, the Albuquerque Journal reports. Agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration got on after him and began looking for people who might be trafficking drugs.

Rivers said the agents questioned passengers at random, asking for their destination and reason for travel. When one of the agents got to Rivers, who was the only black person in his car, according to witnesses, the agent took the interrogation further, asking to search his bags. Rivers complied. The agent found the cash -- still in a bank envelope -- and decided to seize it on suspicion that it may be tied to narcotics. River pleaded with the agents, explaining his situation and even putting his mother on the phone to verify the story.

No luck.

“These officers took everything that I had worked so hard to save and even money that was given to me by family that believed in me,” Rivers told the Journal. “I told (the DEA agents) I had no money and no means to survive in Los Angeles if they took my money. They informed me that it was my responsibility to figure out how I was going to do that.”

Rivers, who has since returned to Michigan, fell victim to civil asset forfeiture, a legal tool that has been criticized as a violation of due process and a contradiction of the idea that criminal defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Asset forfeiture allows police to seize property they suspect is related to criminal activity, without even charging its owner with a crime. The charges are filed against the property itself -- including cash, jewelry, cars and houses -- which can then be sold, with part of the proceeds flowing back to the department that made the seizure.

“We don’t have to prove that the person is guilty,” Sean Waite, the agent in charge at the DEA's Albuquerque's office, told the Journal. “It’s that the money is presumed to be guilty.”

The burden of proof lies with those whose property is taken, who often are forced to wage costly court battles to prove they came by their possessions legally.

That's where Michael Pancer, a San Diego attorney who now represents Rivers, comes in.

“What this is, is having your money stolen by a federal agent acting under the color of law,” Pancer told the Journal. “It’s a national epidemic. If my office got four to five cases just recently, and I’m just one attorney, you know this is happening thousands of times.”

Pancer is challenging the DEA asset forfeiture on Rivers' behalf, and wrote in a letter to Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), obtained by The Huffington Post, that Rivers' race "played a role in the incident." Conyers' office wouldn't comment on active litigation.

There's more to the article.

Someone please explain to me how this is any different than the Gestapo?

No evidence. No reason to suspect. No proof of guilt.

Just... give me that envelope... and THANKS, Good luck in LA?

WTF is wrong with this country??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/8/2015 7:14:40 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,073)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I heard about this one, it smells, nobody needs to carry that much cash across the country, and then use it as though it is pocket change.

Common sense says you will get robbed anyways.

Sure looks like a dope deal to me. and naturally they had to play the race card.

5/8/2015 7:17:57 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,723)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I heard about this one, it smells, nobody needs to carry that much cash across the country, and then use it as though it is pocket change.

Common sense says you will get robbed anyways.

Sure looks like a dope deal to me. and naturally they had to play the race card.

You f**king idiot! Are you one to blame the rape victim if she wore provocative clothes?

5/8/2015 7:18:38 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,418)
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Yeah that was my first thought too. Who the hell travels with that much cash? The guy did have it in a bank envelope and even called his mom. No one said the guy was smart.

Just for argument's sake... what if he wasn't dealing drugs? Where's the trial? How did they grant this power to act as judge and jury in one swoop like that? How would you like it if you legitimately earned that kind of money and someone with a badge just took it?

I'd be pretty pissed (and yes, I'd definitely put it on a card or something...)

5/8/2015 7:21:11 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,079)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from hurryme:
You f**king idiot! Are you one to blame the rape victim if she wore provocative clothes?

Probably. Lol.

This is what big government gets you. Treat everyone like a criminal. Ghave lots of cash? You're a drug dealer. Run over a skunk? You were smoking pot and driving. Standing on a street corner? Drugs. Driving in a bad part of town? Drugs.

But the illegality of drugs isn't a problem.

5/8/2015 7:21:36 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,060)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008

These forfeiture laws are nothing more than a license for law enforcement to steal.The abuses of them far exceed the legitimate use.

5/8/2015 7:23:49 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from 61falcon:
These forfeiture laws are nothing more than a license for law enforcement to steal.The abuses of them far exceed the legitimate use.

If pot is ever legal nationally, there will be no need for the DEA. Other drugs account for a very small portion of the population. They need weed to be illegal to maintain their budget. Without it, they will have to find other means of gathering funding. Maybe this is just practice.

5/8/2015 7:28:03 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from hurryme:

Sounds to me like you are the f**king idiot here, and awfully defensive, this has nothing to do with rape, but you can draw a conclusion from something you imagine.

I said it smells, do you want to know why, because I know of the exact same thing happening several times back in Chicago. in the late 60's, early 70's, and it happened in my circle of people.

The catch here is that they were musicians dealing drugs, and much of it across the country from Chicago to LA.

No, he should get his money back, he was not caught,
Maybe he was just a dumb kid carrying a lot of cash for a music career, but I really doubt it.

5/8/2015 7:32:31 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Sure not excusing anyone from stealing money, but carrying that much cash in an envelope traveling VIA Amtrack, from Michigan to LA is just a BAD idea!

I'm surprised he ended up there alive..

Please NEVER travel with that much cash. Even if you don't want to put it in the bank(Which why wouldn't he?) Find another way to keep it secure.

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:34:09 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:34:10 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

“We don’t have to prove that the person is guilty. It’s that the money is presumed to be guilty.”

-Sean Waite, the agent in charge for the DEA in Albuquerque

So there you have it. You can have a lot of money, but if you do, it is presumed to be guilty. Your mo ey is guilty and they are taking it.

America, land of the free.

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:34:43 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:36:15 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from whiteroses_:
Please NEVER travel with that much cash. Even if you don't want to put it in the bank(Which why wouldn't he?) Find another way to keep it secure.

Rivers said he carried his savings in cash because he has had problems in the past with taking out large sums of money from out-of-state banks.

5/8/2015 7:36:32 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

And just a shot in the dark.

when they investigate I think they will find a family with no ability to get that much clean cash, probably nobody working, maybe living in subsidized housing, maybe food stamps, no bank withdrawals, nobody will be able to show where the cash came from.

Just a guess, he collected it from his fellow dealers, and was going to score.

Now, at best, he will be taxed for it as income.

I am just guessing, because I have seen it before.

5/8/2015 7:37:01 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

I wasn't implying that, but reality is that there are thieves in every group of people. Carrying that much case on an Amtrack from Michigan to LA is just not safe. REGARDLESS who you are.. Common sense factor that would have saved him a lot of grief..

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:37:45 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:38:27 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from whiteroses_:

Rivers said he carried his savings in cash because he has had problems in the past with taking out large sums of money from out-of-state banks.

You and I both know that is BS. I can travel to the east coast right now and use my cash card with no problem,
and if he is doing something legal, he will have no problem getting a cashiers check.

5/8/2015 7:40:23 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from whiteroses_:

Get it in a money order or you can even load it on a card. MANY different methods. He should have just carried what he needed and most likely he would still have it.

He's actually lucky to be alive. Have you been to LA carrying that much cash lately? Too risky Prog,

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:41:06 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:40:35 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You and I both know that is BS. I can travel to the east coast right now and use my cash card with no problem,
and if he is doing something legal, he will have no problem getting a cashiers check.

You can pull out $16,000 cash with no problem out of state? Well then come to Jersey and let's party.

I'm sure a black guy pulling out $16,000 cash out of state wouldn't look suspicious at all.

5/8/2015 7:42:54 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from whiteroses_:
Get it in a money order or you can even load them on a card. He should have just carried what he needed and most likely he would still have it.

He's actually lucky to be alive. Have you been to LA carrying that much cash lately? Too risky Prog,

I'm pretty sure he would still have his money if the DEA didn't steal it either. I don't think it should be up to him not to carry large amounts of money because the DEA considers large amounts of money guilty.

Anyone who is blaming this guy for the DEA stealing his money is hittingthe crack pipe a bit too hard.

5/8/2015 7:43:20 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Not an argument at all.

First of all he would not draw all 16 out at the same time, he would be pulling out small sums as he needed it, and the first trip to the bank would pave the way.

5/8/2015 7:44:40 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,055)
Lexington, KY
58, joined Nov. 2014

Cash seizures can be made under state or federal civil law. One of the primary ways police departments are able to seize money and share in the proceeds at the federal level is through a long-standing Justice Department civil asset forfeiture program known as Equitable Sharing. Asset forfeiture is an extraordinarily powerful law enforcement tool that allows the government to take cash and property without pressing criminal charges and then requires the owners to prove their possessions were legally acquired.

5/8/2015 7:44:59 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Not an argument at all.

First of all he would not draw all 16 out at the same time, he would be pulling out small sums as he needed it, and the first trip to the bank would pave the way.

So it's his own fault the DEA took his money. You agree with the DEA that large sums of money are guilty.

5/8/2015 7:48:44 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from whiteroses_:
Get it in a money order or you can even load them on a card. He should have just carried what he needed and most likely he would still have it.

I'm pretty sure he would still have his money if the DEA didn't steal it either. I don't think it should be up to him not to carry large amounts of money because the DEA considers large amounts of money guilty.

Anyone who is blaming this guy for the DEA stealing his money is hittingthe crack pipe a bit too hard.

I'm pretty sure he would have already made his deal and been back home.

Look, I didn't like it when the cops did that before, everybody lost, but as I said, it looks funny.

It's not illegal to carry that money, but if it turns out there is no legal means for him to have that money, he has an uphill battle. my guess is he will turn out to be a street hood, we'll see.

people are going to have to claim it, and that will put them on a spot, if it is all legal, it will pass.

5/8/2015 7:49:11 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

No one is saying that PROG???? but unfortunately it's too risky . There are people that harm and hurt people everywhere over much less than that.

Michigan to LA on an Amtrack isn't too safe carrying large amounts of CASH!. That was the point that was made, not that the DEA had the right to do it.. Geez,

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:52:52 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:49:42 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Not an argument at all.

So it's his own fault the DEA took his money. You agree with the DEA that large sums of money are guilty.

Actually the DEA doesn't make the laws, and large sums of clean, unaccountable money are illeagal.

5/8/2015 7:54:05 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
It's not illegal to carry that money, but if it turns out there is no legal means for him to have that money, he has an uphill battle. my guess is he will turn out to be a street hood, we'll see.

My guess is you're a pathological racist who would have serious issue if the race and location were different.

people are going to have to claim it, and that will put them on a spot, if it is all legal, it will pass.

No, probably not. Why don't you go ahead and tell me how much the DEA gave back to people out of the $2.6 billion they have stolen from people since 2001.

5/8/2015 7:55:47 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Actually the DEA doesn't make the laws, and large sums of clean, unaccountable money are illeagal.

And there you have it. It's the rape victims fault she got raped.

5/8/2015 7:56:45 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

It's wrong for ANYONE to STEAL/ take what doesn't belong to them, but whether DEA -- gang member- dope head- career criminal of ANY color. You're still risking carrying that much money in an envelope on a bus, going from Michigan to LA on an AMTRACK!

[Edited 5/8/2015 7:57:22 PM ]

5/8/2015 7:57:57 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,060)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008

There was a case reported on ABC NEWS about two professional gamblers who were driving home to California when they were pulled over by cops for supposedly not using their blinker when passing.They had about $90,000 in cash in a locked briefcase in the trunk,the cops made them open it and confiscated the cash.It took them a long time before they finally got their money back and lots of legal fees.

5/8/2015 8:00:30 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:

And there you have it. It's the rape victims fault she got raped.

LOLOL

So that's your argument, turn it into a rape case, sounds like you already lost with whatever logic you are trying to present, so you have to invent something else as though that makes you right.

5/8/2015 8:00:46 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from whiteroses_:
It's wrong for ANYONE to STEAL/ take what doesn't belong to them, but whether DEA -- gang member- dope head- career criminal of ANY color. You're still risking carrying that much money in an envelope on a bus, going from Michigan to LA on an AMTRACK!

If it's so dangerous, how come he didn't get robbed? Oh wait. I forgot. He did.

5/8/2015 8:01:37 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
LOLOL

So that's your argument, turn it into a rape case, sounds like you already lost with whatever logic you are trying to present, so you have to invent something else as though that makes you right.

Well. At least no one has ever made the mistake of calling you a smart man.

5/8/2015 8:02:03 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

If it was a cashiers check he wouldn't have been.

5/8/2015 8:03:28 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Falcon, I was going to say that too. Even in your own vehicle you could be at risk.. One word or view of a large amount of money, there's idiots that would follow you, especially where there's desolate areas going through Calif. Like Death Valley.. no pun intended or all along the Freeway 10 is desolate areas. They will kill people over large sums of money..

[Edited 5/8/2015 8:04:06 PM ]

5/8/2015 8:03:52 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
If it was a cashiers check he wouldn't have been.

"If she wasn't wearing provocative clothes she wouldn't have gotten raped."

See the connection now? Or are you actually this stupid.

5/8/2015 8:05:32 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from whiteroses_:
Falcon, I was going to say that too. Even in your own vehicle you could be at risk.. One word or view of a large amount of money, there's idiots that would follow you, especially where there's desolate areas going through Calif. Like Death Valley.. no pun intended or all along the Freeway 10 is desolate areas. They will kill people over large sums of money..

Just out of curiosity. Say there are 10 passangers on a train. They all have some sort of bag or back pack. One of them has $16,000 cash in their bag. Which person is it?

5/8/2015 8:05:45 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I have dealt with you before, '

You are close to an idiot, with no concept of the real world.

You cannot even put up a valid argument, so you invent things.

5/8/2015 8:06:21 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

I've seen them in LA just grab purses and push people down and run... I can only imagine how theyb would react if they knew they had that much cash.

I mean they hit 7-11's for a measly 100 bucks and go to prison for years.

5/8/2015 8:07:08 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:

Just out of curiosity. Say there are 10 passangers on a train. They all have some sort of bag or back pack. One of them has $16,000 cash in their bag. Which person is it?

Is that a trick question, how do you know one has 16.ooo in their bag.

5/8/2015 8:08:06 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

and BTW, if it is a test, it is probably not the black guy.

5/8/2015 8:09:12 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Is that a trick question, how do you know one has 16.ooo in their bag.

Of course it's a trick question. Having large sums of money on you is not a danger if no one knows you don't have large sums of money. The only reason anyone knows is because the DEA asked if they could search his bags. And he said yes. And then they charged him $16,000.

5/8/2015 8:11:00 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

And you can't understand what a metaphor is. I learned that in grade school. If I'm an idiot, what does that say about you.

5/8/2015 8:11:24 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

So why was he picked out, black people ride the trains all the time.

and why was the DEA on the train in the first place.

what I am getting at, is that there is a whole lot more to this than what we know about.

5/8/2015 8:12:26 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from Yasureoktoo:

And you can't understand what a metaphor is. I learned that in grade school. If I'm an idiot, what does that say about you.

You being an idiot, has absolutely no effect on me, other than the laughter factor.

5/8/2015 8:13:56 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Quote from whiteroses_:

What if someone let the word out before he left that he was carrying that much cash, . What about when he gets off the Amtrack? Especially at night? He's got to get the bag off the Amtrack.. Either way, a risk, when he could have got a money order. or even wired it,

EVERYONE knows not to carry large amounts of cash in an envelope from MICHIGAN to Detroit of ALL places.. It's just not safe!

5/8/2015 8:14:40 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

As I said so many times, we don't know what happened, but it is looking like he was a suspect before he even got on the train.

Possible 'chatting' detected. You have already posted in this thread recently. Please wait for some other people to reply before posting in this thread again, or wait like an hour or so, whichever comes first. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5/8/2015 8:15:35 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So why was he picked out, black people ride the trains all the time.

and why was the DEA on the train in the first place.

what I am getting at, is that there is a whole lot more to this than what we know about.

Probably not. The DEA shoots dogs over dimebags, raids the wrong address looking for drugs, and has no problem lobbing a flashbang grenade into a crib. The DEA was there because they need money and recently 5 other people who also consented had their money taken. They are basically a terrorist organization.

5/8/2015 8:16:58 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

So basically you lost your case and are trying to change the subject again.

5/8/2015 8:17:40 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
You being an idiot, has absolutely no effect on me, other than the laughter factor.

A lot of idiot's first reaction to something they don't understand is laughter. I'm just amazed you don't understand what a metaphor is.

5/8/2015 8:18:53 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So basically you lost your case and are trying to change the subject again.

Yup. I went from talking about the DEA to talking about the DEA. You caught me.

5/8/2015 8:21:56 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Metaphor's don't stand up in a courtroom, we are speaking of one incident, with the only info we have.

and I just don't buy it.

5/8/2015 8:22:45 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from whiteroses_:
What if someone let the word out before he left that he was carrying that much cash, . What about when he gets off the Amtrack? Especially at night? He's got to get the bag off the Amtrack.. Either way, a risk, when he could have got a money order. or even wired it,

EVERYONE knows not to carry large amounts of cash in an envelope from MICHIGAN to Detroit of ALL places.. It's just not safe!

Problem solved.. Money order, Wire it, or even load it on a card... PREVENTIVE and it could have been much worse and cost his life. Latin Kings varrio is right in the midst of Amtrack stops and many other gangs in LA.

Crooks, They just grab purses/ bags too. They don't check to see what's in them first. lol

Edit- the bag had to be removed from the Amtrack at one point, especially at night, but they do it in the day too.

[Edited 5/8/2015 8:24:06 PM ]

5/8/2015 8:22:56 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Metaphor's don't stand up in a courtroom, we are speaking of one incident, with the only info we have.

and I just don't buy it.

That's usually the case when the person in question is black. Or Muslim.

5/8/2015 8:23:53 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Play that funky race card,

5/8/2015 8:26:09 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Oh, there are gangs and crooks, bad people of ALL colors in LA.

Even the AMISH Mafia!

Giddyup

5/8/2015 8:26:34 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Play that funky race card,

If the glove fits. You could make like O.J. and pretend it doesn't, but you're not fooling anyone.

5/8/2015 8:29:16 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

This is getting a little too childish, like all of your interactions.

You really need to grow up.

5/8/2015 8:29:48 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,304)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

$16,000 is NOTHING ... when a tank of gas is $100 .... and you going across country with hotel sleeps.

Easy $4,000 hitting across 8 States.

The $100 bill is just the newest $20 bill ... as everything is more expensive.

A COP ASK FOR COOPERATION .. Say I want to speak to my lawyer and get a search warrant.

I DO NOT CONSENT ...

then when the cops go in there ... without a search warrant ... to bad for the cops.

Turn on your iPhone video camera ... turn on the Audio Record button ...

put it all tape.

They do not like you taking camera stuff in the Search for Terrorist line ... to bad.

Take a cab ... go to Gray Hound Bus ... take an Airplane .. run the camera.

Then rent a car ... drive one way ...

Giving up Rights of your Freedom on Contract ONLY GOES ONE WAY .. to the person paying money.

YOU PAY MONEY FOR A LOAF OF BREAD ... the bread company do NOT hold your pee pee and look to watch it come out.

You pay money for RENT ... or Mortgage ... the Bank do not come into your House 24 hours a day to hold your pee pee and watch you in bed ...

it works the OTHER WAY AROUND ...

they have to pay YOU ... to see your pee pee .. it is called Porno.

Dirty Creepy Old Guys named Donald .. never get their bags checked

Wake up people ... please.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

5/8/2015 8:31:58 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
This is getting a little too childish, like all of your interactions.

You really need to grow up.

Have you ever thought that the reason interactions seem childish is because I'm talking to a child? I really have to bring down the level ofthought in a conversation when the person I'm dealing with doesn't understand what a metaphor is.

If you don't want a childish conversation, don't act like a child.

[Edited 5/8/2015 8:32:36 PM ]

5/8/2015 8:32:12 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

LOLOL

It's a train ride, 3 days at the most.

The thing is that is a person is used to handleing that king of money, they already have financial skills, and they would be the ones telling someone not to do what he just did.

5/8/2015 8:33:54 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

As I said metaphor's don't stand up in court, and certainly do not apply in this conversation. Especially the idiotic one you played.

5/8/2015 8:39:22 PM DEA steals $16,000 from Music Hopeful  
whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

I Swear EVERYTHING has to be a fight on here. ALWAYS A FIGHT! OVER EVERYTHING!

"Blurry"

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is so messed up

Divide and conquer'

[Edited 5/8/2015 8:39:46 PM ]