Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

That weekend I talked to a neuropsychologist from Milwaukee a software program developer from Austin, Texas an improv instructor from Seattle and an economics masters student from London. alpena michigan dating If only there was a location to go and strategy individuals and flirt . On a side note, I have noticed numerous profiles with the exact same photographs, and no descriptions. lazarbeam omegle It tough for a man to let go of a lady due to the fact it was so tough for him to get 1.

orlando hookup

It is also an simple way to get a really feel for your date s household life and individual history. member hookup com Geo sharding, which implies sharding data by geographical place to distribute the workload across numerous servers. Contains 13 replies, and was last updated by continuing to. ecuador dating app He said okay and insisted on walking me to the car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/14/2015 9:06:59 PM Some advice please ?  

belizeanblist
Over 2,000 Posts (2,199)
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Feb. 2013

Well, I've been wanting to get another dog. I thought long and hard about if it would be a good idea and figured sure, with the right breed.

I'm here asking, what kind of breed should I adopt into my family (me and my other dog).

Here's my situation,

I'm at work all day(til 8pm), my on days off are Sundays. So a dog that doesn't require daily exercise would be nice.

I live in a nice sized apartment with no breed restrictions.

I care more about what breed would most likely get a long with my 5 year old pit ?

She's very nice and loving, she gets a long with most dogs expect for puppies.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/16/2015 1:06:55 AM Some advice please ?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
54, joined Jul. 2014

All dogs need exercise, so you might want to do a search on low energy breeds for ones who may not need as much exercise. Also, though your pitbull gets along well with other dogs, when bringing a new one into the home, you might want to crate the new one while you're gone just for a little while, until you're sure how they'll get along. It's not her breed at all that is a concern (I love pits), but that she is and has been the only dog in the home for a while, so bringing in a new one changes things, so you might (or might not) have jealousy issues.

Good luck.

6/27/2015 7:40:13 PM Some advice please ?  

mary_e0612
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,521)
Kalamazoo, MI
59, joined Nov. 2014

PLEASE don'ttake this wrong

but if your gone that much, is it really fair to bring another dog in? You don't have time for what you have now or for yourself. I just hate the thought of you or the dog becoming attached then have to give up. And it's more work with another then most think.

6/28/2015 7:51:00 PM Some advice please ?  

friendlyholly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,723)
Johnson City, TN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Try a basset hound they like to lay around alot they hate exercise too

[Edited 6/28/2015 7:51:22 PM ]

7/3/2015 9:37:39 PM Some advice please ?  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

Maybe another adult pit. Our pit was lazy. He loved to sleep and eat.

Bassett's tho makes a good suggestion as well

This will give your fur buddy a companion.

7/9/2015 7:07:02 PM Some advice please ?  

ronannlou
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,168)
Suffolk, VA
45, joined May. 2014

belizeanblist, why don't you talk to some of the rescue groups in your area. They can help match you and your pit up with a compatible new family member. They can also help talk to you and answer questions about when is the right time to bring someone new into the home. You can also talk to different rescue groups so that you can find the right animal for your family. Your current dog needs to meet the potential member away from the home in a neutral location so neither animal sees the other as a threat. When they meet you can see if your pit is willing to even accept the new member of the family. If your pit does not accept the potential, then you do not want to bring that animal in to your home.

Hope this helps

7/10/2015 12:38:08 AM Some advice please ?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
54, joined Jul. 2014

Great and sound advice, Ronann.

No matter how docile of breed you pick, there are some dogs whose personalities and temperaments will not mesh. It's best to have a "play date" for your dog and the prospective new member in a neutral place, so that you can see how they get along.

I also advocate for rescuing. You save a life, and your pet usually comes to you already neutered or spayed and with all of their vaccines. All that's left are yearly check-ups and booster vaccines, unless an emergency comes up.

7/11/2015 3:01:58 PM Some advice please ?  

happyladyme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,786)
Stephens City, VA
74, joined May. 2014

I wouldn't get another dog. Ex had a Pit and he was not raised to harm other dogs but he went after a couple all the same. Just stay with one dog and hopefully he has someone to walk him when you are at work.

7/11/2015 11:49:25 PM Some advice please ?  
latinleprekahn
Over 1,000 Posts (1,182)
South San Francisco, CA
48, joined Sep. 2014

Not to be mean or judgemental but you're not home enough to give even the one dog you have enough love and attention. Every pit we've had has been a big attention hog. Lol. I do hope someone is with her during the day because big dogs need a lot of walking and running around time.
I think you should concentrate on the one you have.
Good luck

[Edited 7/11/2015 11:51:01 PM ]