Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

Come on, join us and chat, talk about your interests, hobbies and aims in our dating forum and make your initial date simple in video chat rooms. asian singles san jose Some of us like discussing people who do not even exist however, and pretty a great deal all of us like to feel much more with our head than our heart when it comes to performing fantastic. Through these years, we have contributed to raise awareness about the value of study for social development. is happn for hookups Lengthy distance dating can be complicated and time consuming.

mega personls

My main query for you is how do you come out and inform men and women about the illness ? At one point i was completely self assurance now issues have changed drastically Haven t seen much of these education rooms on the EU server but why would anyone build a room just for dating? free dating sites arab But what occurs when one particular of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present? But simply because you didn t inform anyone about this, not even the cops, he now has a nice collection of lampshades produced from the girls who did not escape. 21 Stories About Dating Fails Posted On Twitter rubmaps encino Due to the fact we are seeking to have entertaining and strike a connection, what better way to do that than by utilizing humor as our aide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/9/2015 5:19:52 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,050)
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

CLV Lk 22:19 And, taking bread, giving thanks, He breaks it and gives to them, saying, "Take. This is My body, given for your sakes. This do for a recollection of Me."

CLV 1C 11:24 and giving thanks, breaks it and said, "This is My body, broken for your sakes. This do for a recollection of Me."

CLV 1C 11:25 Similarly, the cup also, after dining, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you may are drinking, for a recollection of Me."

Opps. Looks like the Catholic have by-passed this part of the Scriptures.

The Catholic church is corrupt.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/9/2015 6:01:26 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from louie6332:
Share, you say: “Nowhere in His statement to them at the Lord's Supper did He say another had the ability to 'change' this bread & wine into HIS body and blood once He was gone.” Well Share, as Lud has already correctly pointed out, he ordered his apostles to do what he had done. And a few weeks after Pentecost Peter, exercising the authority that Our Lord has given him to loose and to bind, proclaimed that Christians, would, henceforth, observe the Lord Day on Sunday instead of Saturday, and that they would offer up on that day, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the body and blood of Christ, instead of the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews. And so it was for Christians from that point forward. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass has been offered up by the Church on Catholic altars since the beginning.

Louie

Louie wrote: And a few weeks after Pentecost Peter, exercising the authority that Our Lord has given him to loose and to bind, proclaimed that Christians, would, henceforth, observe the Lord Day on Sunday instead of Saturday,

Louie: In all respect I think you are totally wrong on the Sabbath Day being changed to Sunday. Instead of just saying it was changed by Peter you need to show me the verses that prove it. Changing the Sabbath Day had been in effect since Yahweh rested on the Seventh Day of Creation as shown in Genesis. This was simply not something Peter would have done. The Catholic Church observes Sunday instead of Saturday and this is one very important reason I think the Catholic Church is wrong.

Continued from an earlier post where I ran out of space:

Louie: The Catholic Church probably started out actually believing that the bread and wine turned into Flesh and Blood a very long time ago. I would guess that they eventually realized they had jumped to a conclusion that was simply not true. It is my opinion that they were probably too embarrassed to do an about face on that somewhat strange belief and instead of admitting they were wrong for believing as they did they decided to give it an important sounding name and continue with it. People don't like being proved wrong especially if they have believed something for a very long time.

As far as what you said about the bread and wine not turning to the actual Flesh and Blood in the Protestant Churches then this is evidence that is doesn't happen in the Catholic Church either. It is said that Yashua is not a respector of persons. So, that would also mean that He is not a respector of churches and denominations either. Yeshua simply does not play the favorites game.

Every person has a right to their beliefs but that doesn't mean that their beliefs are always true.

Steve

[Edited 6/9/2015 6:02:13 PM ]

6/9/2015 11:27:04 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,618)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

As far back as we have records, Christians believed that Communion was literally Jesus' Body and Blood. See the writings of Ignatius of Antioch, martyred circa 110 a.d.

6/10/2015 2:12:03 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Those writing have been tampered with by the Catholic church.

6/10/2015 3:50:57 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Says who?

6/10/2015 4:08:47 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

I have already posted that information. It's not my fault you can't keep up.

6/10/2015 12:27:06 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

prophetic774
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,760)
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Ludlow says, "The priests are my fathers because they give me spiritual life through the sacraments."

However, Jesus says, in John 6:37-40,44: "All that the *FATHER* gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall *LOSE NONE* of all He has given Me, but raise them up on the Last Day. For my *FATHER'S* will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the Last Day...No one can come to Me unless the *FATHER* draws him, and I will raise them up at the Last Day.

In Matthew 23:9 Jesus commands, "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have *ONE FATHER*, and He is in heaven!!"

MATTHEW 6:6-11 Jesus commands in Matthew 6:6-11: "But when you pray, go to your room, close the door and pray to your *FATHER*, who is *UNSEEN*, Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will reward you...Your **FATHER* knows what you need before you ask Him. This then is how you should pray: 'Our **FATHER** in *HEAVEN*, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. {Luke 11:2,4 adds "*FATHER*...Forgive us our sins, for we forgive everyone who sins against us!"}

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My **FATHER** will love him, and WE will come to him and make Our home with him...These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the **FATHER** who sent Me!!"

6/10/2015 1:31:52 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The only information you ever posted on this subject was from a secular anti-Christian source, who criticized Ignatius for believing in the gospel and for desiring martyrdom. Even if these two things were bad things, there is nothing unhistorical about his writings.

6/10/2015 2:45:51 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

No. Once again you are wrong.

What is wrong with a secular source? You mean if it;s not a Catholic course it is wrong?

BS!

6/10/2015 2:49:02 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

This heresy is unfortunately not just contained to the Catholic Church. The Catholic and Greek Orthodox false doctrine of "transubstantiation" teaches that the bread and juice undergo a change to become the literal body and blood of Christ.

Here is a list of reasons that transubstantiation is a false doctrine for the following reasons:
1. No Bible verse teaches transubstantiation. Supposed proof texts put forward by Roman Catholic and Orthodox advocates are most naturally seen as proving that the bread and juice were symbols of the body and blood. To see transubstantiation in these texts requires one to strain the text as much as our mind.

2. Transubstantiation is a false doctrine because Jesus is not a liar: In Mt 26:29 after Jesus had said, "this is my blood" and prayed, he still referred to the contents as, "fruit of the vine". If transubstantiation of the juice into blood had occurred, as both Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches say it was at this time, then Jesus would never have referred to it as "fruit of the vine' but rather "blood". This proves that when Jesus said "take eat & drink" he LITERALLY gave them bread and juice.

3. In like manner, Paul also refers to the elements of the Lord's Supper as "eat this bread and drink the cup" in 1 Cor 11:26 after they should be transubstantiated. 1 Cor 11:26-27 proves transubstantiation wrong because Paul calls the loaf, "bread" after both Roman Catholics and Orthodox say the "change" was supposed to take place. Catholics make Paul a liar by calling the loaf "bread" rather than what Catholic false doctrine claims it was: Literal Flesh.

4.In 1 Corinthians 11:25, Jesus said literally that the "cup was the covenant". So which is it? Is the it the juice that is the covenant or the juice that is the blood? Is it the cup that is the covenant or is the cup the blood?

5. In 1 Cor 11:26-28, Paul instructs us to "drink the cup" instead of "drink the blood". The Holy Spirit would not use such a figure of speech as "synecdoche" (referring to a part for the whole) if such a literal transubstantiation was actually taking place. To use a symbol when such a literal change is taking place is unthinkable.

6. Transubstantiation is a false doctrine because Jesus instituted Lord’s Supper before his blood was shed and body broken! He spoke of His blood being shed, which was still yet future. This proves it was a symbol.

7. The very record of historically, (Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Tertullian, Cyprian and Hippolytus) which the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches love to quote as authority, proves that before 200 AD, the church viewed the bread and juice as symbols. Conversely, the earliest historical hint of transubstantiation was in the 4th century.

8. Obviously Jesus words, "this is my body" should be taken symbolically because it falls within a long list of symbolic statements Christ said: "I am the bread," (John 6:41), "I am the vine," (John 15:5), "I am the door," (John 10:7,9), "I am the good shepherd,"(John 10:11,12), "You are the world the salt, (Matthew 5:13), "You are the light of the world the salt, (Matthew 5:14)

9. The apostasy of withholding the Cup: Roman Catholics, in the 1415 AD Council of Constance, decreed that the laity could no longer drink of the cup, but the bread alone. This is completely contrary to Scripture and the earliest church traditions. Jesus’ own words are "drink from it, all of you" Matthew 26:26 and in Mark 14:22-23 it says "He gave it to them, and they all drank from it." The Greek Orthodox church does not withhold the juice.

10. The Greek orthodox church violates the Bible pattern by using leavened bread, whereas Roman Catholics use unleavened bread, just as Jesus did, (Matthew 26:17) and the Bible records in 1 Cor 5:7-8. Both Roman Catholic and Greek orthodox churches violate the Bible pattern by using leavened wine, instead of unleavened grape juice.

11. The Greek orthodox church violates the Bible pattern by using a "communion spoon" to dip into the cup to retrieve some wine-soaked bread. The Bible pattern for the Lord's Supper is that the bread and juice are not combined, but are two separate steps of "Holy communion".

Source of this article: http://christiananswers.yuku.com/topic/395/False-Beliefs-Transubstantiation#.VXiS7s9Viko

Steve

6/10/2015 2:56:08 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The problem with it being a secular source was that it gave secular opinions. It said Ignatius was "credulous". What was his credulity? He believed in Christ. Very, very many secularists feel this way about us Christians--their mentality is that all Christians, Catholic, Protestant, and EO, are credulous. The site insinuated Ignatius was crazy for desiring martyrdom. The truth is, many of the early Christians desired martyrdom as a way to prove their love for Jesus. Not all Christians felt that way. Not even most. But there were some who did and Ignatius was one of them. And he proved his love for the Lord by allowing himself to be eaten by lions circa 110 a.d.

6/10/2015 2:58:06 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

I don't see any problem with secular sources and you have not provided any reason for me to.

I have found secular sources to be very accurate. I have found some "religious" sources to be very sloppy.

6/10/2015 3:05:20 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Your secular source criticized Ignatius but it didn't say his writings weren't genuine. And if you accept secular sources, why don't you accept the ones about the Council of Hippo?

6/10/2015 3:15:41 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

I don't think the writing of Ignatius are genuine either.

These seven ecumenical councils are:

First Council of Nicaea (325)
First Council of Constantinople (381)
Council of Ephesus (431)
Council of Chalcedon (451)
Second Council of Constantinople (553)
Third Council of Constantinople (680)
Second Council of Nicaea (787)

I think that most secular sources would take the 7 counciles that all faiths seem to agree on, rather than those that only one sect embraces.

6/10/2015 4:49:16 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Louie and the Roman Catholic Church says:

You say that Christ did away with sacrifice and oblation, but he did not. Christ himself is a sacrifice, the Pascal lamb of the new covenant, whose body and blood is offered up on Catholic altars around the world in reparation for the sins of men, it is the sacrifice of Calvary translated through time to the Catholic altar. Christ himself is a sacrifice, a pure and holy sacrifice and oblation. It was not Christ who did away with the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews, it was Peter who did that for Christians under the authority that Christ gave him:

But what does God's Word say??

Acts 15:20,29 and Acts 21:25 commands NT believers to abstain from drinking blood!

Hebrews 7:27: Unlike the other high priests, He {Jesus} does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people. HE SACRIFICED FOR THEIR SINS *ONCE FOR ALL* WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF!!

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the **SACRIFICE** of Himself... so Christ was **SACRIFICED ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hebrews 10:10: “We have been made holy through the **SACRIFICE** of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!”

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!{Including Mary}

6/10/2015 5:05:42 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

If the Church teaches it, I believe it. All the rest of them can go to blazes (and will go to blazes---outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation).

6/10/2015 6:02:14 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Is that your sick fantasy again. Go to "blazes"? Does that mean, Go to hell"? I can't help but wonder how anyone would come to such a sick and twisted fantasy. What kind of a sick and twisted mind?

Were you abused as a child?

6/10/2015 7:13:56 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Eucharistic Adoration: Worship or Idolatry?

Eucharistic adoration has increased dramatically in Roman Catholic Churches throughout America due to the urging of Pope John Paul II. Chapels have been set up in churches where Catholics can worship the real presence of Jesus. Some chapels offer Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration whereby the consecrated host is exposed and adored in a monstrance without interruption 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parishioners commit themselves to a specific day, and time (one hour) every week. When they look upon the Sacred Host, they believe they are looking upon Jesus, the almighty God, who created heaven and earth.

The monstrance is a silver or gold stand with rays depicting a sunburst and a circular window where the Eucharist is placed. It comes from the Latin word "monstrare" to show or to expose to view. They vary in sizes, but one of the largest is the Monstrance of Toledo, Spain. It measures over 8 feet, has 15 kilos of pure gold, 183 kg. of silver, many precious jewels and 260 small statues. The total weight is 218 kg.

The prophet Jeremiah, speaking for God, also renounced this practice by saying: "Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; For his molten images are deceitful, and there is no breath in them. They are worthless, a work of mockery; in the time of their punishment they will perish (Jer. 10:14-15).

Benefits of Adoring the Eucharist
Pope Pius XI associated the worship of Christ in The Blessed Sacrament with expiation for sin. The Angel at Fatima and the Blessed Mother taught us to adore the Blessed Sacrament and make reparation for our sins. 1

John Paul II said "all the evils of the world could be overcome through the great power of Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration. The devil is put to flight wherever Jesus is adored in the Most Blessed Sacrament." 2 He asked, "How will young people be able to know the Lord if they are not introduced to the mystery of his presence?" 3 Pope Paul VI proclaimed, "How great is the value of conversation with Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, for there is nothing more efficacious for advancing along the road of holiness!" 4

Catholics view transubstantiation as the greatest of all miracles. Almighty God, who once humbled Himself to become man, now transforms Himself into lifeless, inanimate wafers. "Every consecration, is a miracle, greater by far than any other, really: for God to come into matter and transform it into himself is far greater than His creating that matter in the first place." 5 "The body and blood...soul and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ...is truly, really and substantially contained" in the Eucharist. 6 Since each Eucharist contains the whole Christ, and since upwards of hundreds of wafers are consecrated during each mass, hundreds of Jesus Christs become physically present. Although the Vatican would never acknowledge it, this is a form of polytheism, the worship of many gods.

God Is Worshipped In Spirit
Jesus said, "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit [which is invisible] and truth" (John 4:24). After Jesus ascended into heaven, Paul said true worshippers are those "who worship in the Spirit of God" (Phil. 3:3). The eternal, immortal King is invisible to those on earth until He returns (1 Tim. 1:17). Christians are called to look on "the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Cor. 4:18). The Eucharistic god of the Catholic Church is thus a temporal god and a false Christ. Jesus warned us not to believe anyone who says, "Here is the Christ" (Mat. 24:23). Jesus Christ, the Eternal God, is now physically present at the right hand of the Father (Luke 22:69). He will not return to the earth until after the tribulation (Mat. 24:29-30). Clearly, the worship of the Eucharist is idolatry. To worship any image in the place of God provokes Him to anger. God has this to say to idolaters: "they have made Me jealous with what is not God; they have provoked Me to anger with their idols" (Deut. 32:21). The Roman Catholic Church has "exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image " and "exchanged the truth of God for a lie" (Rom. 1:23-25).

To teach that the incorruptible, almighty and holy God is contained in a corruptible wafer that can be handled, eaten, digested and expelled is indeed the most irreverent, desecrating and profane form of idolatry. When Isaiah was confronted with God’s holiness he cried out, "Woe is me, I am undone. I am a man of unclean lips..." (Isaiah 6:5). When asked what happens to Jesus after the Eucharist is consumed, priests try to explain the unexplainable by suggesting the body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus departs from the Eucharist as it is being digested.

Idolatry’s Punishment Is Death
Worshipping the Eucharist is a violation of the 2nd commandment: "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God..." (Exod. 20:1-5). Catholics who worship the Eucharist can be closely compared to the Israelites who worshiped the golden calf as their true God (Exod. 32:4). Their punishment imposed by God for this most serious sin was death (Exod. 32:27-28).

Idolatry Is A Pagan Practice
From ancient times only pagan religions used images in the worship of their deities. This type of idolatry is just one of many pagan practices that crept into the Roman Catholic Church over time. Catholics must know that the Lord God does not dwell in the inner substance of a wafer but in the very bodies of born-again Christians. The Apostle Paul asked: "What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, ‘I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people’" (2 Cor. 6:16). Paul warned us that those who practice idolatry will not inherit the kingdom of God (Gal. 5:21). Yet Pope John Paul II proclaims: "We will show the Sacrament of Christ’s presence to all. In this bread the Almighty, the Eternal, the thrice Holy has made Himself close to us."7

What Should Roman Catholics Do?
"Flee from idolatry" (1 Cor. 10:14). "Hear the word of God and observe it" (Luke 11:28). Take heed of God’s warnings! "Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs" (Jonah 2:8, NIV). God’s elect are commanded to come out of any religion that practices the sin of idolatry. "Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins" (Rev. 18:4). Those who remain will also participate in her punishment. Those who come out and turn to Jesus Christ, as He is so gloriously revealed in Scripture, will be set free. They will no longer be slaves to the Eucharist which by nature is not God (Gal. 4:8). Roman Catholics must do as the Thessalonians did—turn from idols to serve the living and true God and wait for His Son from heaven (1 Thes. 1:9-10). May God help them to do so! And may Christians everywhere, be moved with compassion, to speak the truth in love to Roman Catholics, in the hopes of rescuing some from God’s punishment.

Source of this article: http://www.inplainsite.org/html/transubstantiation.html

Steve

6/10/2015 8:18:08 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,524)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

WISDOM, CHAPTER 2

For, not thinking rightly, they said among themselves:

“Brief and troubled is our lifetime;

there is no remedy for our dying,

nor is anyone known to have come back from Hades.

For by mere chance were we born,

and hereafter we shall be as though we had not been;

Because the breath in our nostrils is smoke,

and reason a spark from the beating of our hearts,

And when this is quenched, our body will be ashes

and our spirit will be poured abroad like empty air.

Even our name will be forgotten in time,

and no one will recall our deeds.

So our life will pass away like the traces of a cloud,

and will be dispersed like a mist

Pursued by the sun’s rays

and overpowered by its heat.

For our lifetime is the passing of a shadow;

and our dying cannot be deferred

because it is fixed with a seal; and no one returns.

Come, therefore, let us enjoy the good things that are here,

and make use of creation with youthful zest.

Let us have our fill of costly wine and perfumes,

and let no springtime blossom pass us by;

let us crown ourselves with rosebuds before they wither.

Let no meadow be free from our wantonness;

everywhere let us leave tokens of our merriment,

for this is our portion, and this our lot.

Let us oppress the righteous poor;

let us neither spare the widow

nor revere the aged for hair grown white with time.

But let our strength be our norm of righteousness;

for weakness proves itself useless.

Let us lie in wait for the righteous one, because he is annoying to us;

he opposes our actions,

Reproaches us for transgressions of the law

and charges us with violations of our training.

He professes to have knowledge of God

and styles himself a child of the LORD.

To us he is the censure of our thoughts;

merely to see him is a hardship for us,

Because his life is not like that of others,

and different are his ways.

He judges us debased;

he holds aloof from our paths as from things impure.

He calls blest the destiny of the righteous

and boasts that God is his Father.

Let us see whether his words be true;

let us find out what will happen to him in the end.

For if the righteous one is the son of God, God will help him

and deliver him from the hand of his foes.

With violence and torture let us put him to the test

that we may have proof of his gentleness

and try his patience.

Let us condemn him to a shameful death;

for according to his own words, God will take care of him.”

These were their thoughts, but they erred;

for their wickedness blinded them,

And they did not know the hidden counsels of God;

neither did they count on a recompense for holiness

nor discern the innocent souls’ reward.

For God formed us to be imperishable;

the image of his own nature he made us.

But by the envy of the devil, death entered the world,

and they who are allied with him experience it.

6/10/2015 8:33:34 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

CANNIBAL CHRISTIANS: TRANSUBSTANTIATION

BY

PROF. RICHARD G. BENEFIELD

Transubstantiation is a Roman Catholic dogma. It claims that the “body” and
“blood” of Jesus Christ in the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) or Eucharist, in the mass,
literally become His body and blood. Christ established the Lord’s Supper in Matthew
26:26-28. The Christians in the time of the Book of Acts believed that the bread
symbolized the body of Jesus, and that the wine, which was mere grape juice, symbolized
the blood of Jesus. In the Lord’s Supper Christians remember the crucifixion of Jesus.
The authors of the New Testament writings never taught that the bread and grape juice
were literally body and blood.

Pope Innocent III (pope, 1198-1216) presented the new teaching to the fourth
Council of Lateran which declared it in 1215 A.D. Thus the dogma began.

When an officiating priest utters consecration words, a miracle is supposed to
occur, and the bread (host) and wine (fermented) are believed to become literal body and
blood. It should be remembered that this dogma arrived late in the history of the Italian
Roman Catholic Church denomination.

Moreover it is believed, really imagined, that God and man (Jesus) are literally
body and blood. The Italian Roman Catholic Church teaches that Jesus is God and that
He, God, came through the womb of the Virgin Mary, and that Mary is the mother of
God. This is another dogma.

When the bread (host) and wine (fermented) are miraculously changed into literal
body and literal blood, the “species,” alias the bread and wine, appear to remain bread and
wine, but the substance is said to have changed into real body (flesh) and real blood. It is
ridiculous to think of eating any god or drinking his blood. It is a paganistic holdover.
When the science of chemistry developed so that chemical analysis could be conducted,
some chemists analyzed the bread and wine before and after the so-called miracle of
transubstantiation. Without doubt absolutely no change occurred. This proved
scientifically that transubstantiation is a false doctrine. It is mere dogma. Catholicism
then claimed that the miracle is so great that science cannot discover anything about it.
This claim is as illogical as Inquisitors in the evil Inquisition who refused to see that the
moon is not a smooth, round sphere, when they looked through Galileo’s telescope.
Scientific evidence did not prevent the Inquisition from condemning Galileo. This was a
religious screw-up that the pope who authorized the Inquisition, and his church
denomination which carried it out, has never lived down its condemnation of yet another
great scientist.

The Council of Trent (meetings, 1545-1563) put transubstantiation into more
verbal terminology.

Aquinas (1225-1274), sainted (canonized) as Saint Thomas Aquinas, by Pope John
XXII in 1323 A.D., upheld the dogma of transubstantiation.

Beliefs have consequences. Transubstantiation had and has serious consequences.
During the twelve Crusades which popes started and promoted (end of 11th century to
end of 13th century A.D.), Jews and Muslims, in defending their wives, other women, and
their country, were told by their leaders that the Crusaders were Catholic cannibals. The
leaders explained that they ate the flesh of a god and drank his blood. They were, so far as
Jewish and Islamic leaders were concerned, “Christian cannibals.” It is unbelievable that
enemy Jews and Muslims joined forces in defense and fighting against the “cannibal
Crusaders.” The Crusades would fail to capture the Holy Land for the popes and their
church denomination. The popes were terribly erroneous in their promises and claims.

Holy Scriptures DO NOT teach or uphold transubstantiation. But the Bible is not
the authority in Catholicism. The pope is the reigning authority.

I do not think for one minute that Roman Catholics are cannibals. That would be
sheer nonsense. Transubstantiation is false. Bread and wine are exactly that, bread and
wine, never, NEVER, literally body and literally blood. I have several Roman Catholic
friends. I also taught for three years for Saint Gregory’s College in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Saint Gregory’s College, a Roman Catholic College, is one of the two oldest colleges in
Oklahoma.

I wrote a master’s thesis at Oklahoma University. It was for the Master of Arts
(MA) Degree in philosophy. The chairman of the degree committee was a renowned
Thomist from Hungary. The thesis is “The Essence of God in the Philosophy of Saint
Thomas Aquinas.” Thomism was declared to be the official philosophy of the Roman
Catholic Church by Pope Leo XIII in 1879, and Pope Pius XI, in 1923. It was upheld by
other popes. Although I do not at all agree with my master’s thesis it was a learning
experience in many ways, including some unbelieveable knowledge and bad experience.

Cult doctrine? If transubstantiation was a doctrine of an unpopular church
denomination or a small church denomination it would be called a cult doctrine. That is
exactly what it is!

Source of this article: http://antireligion.tripod.com/cannibal.htm

Steve

6/10/2015 9:53:47 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from louie6332:
Share, you say: “Nowhere in His statement to them at the Lord's Supper did He say another had the ability to 'change' this bread & wine into HIS body and blood once He was gone.” Well Share, as Lud has already correctly pointed out, he ordered his apostles to do what he had done. And a few weeks after Pentecost Peter, exercising the authority that Our Lord has given him to loose and to bind, proclaimed that Christians, would, henceforth, observe the Lord Day on Sunday instead of Saturday, and that they would offer up on that day, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the body and blood of Christ, instead of the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews. And so it was for Christians from that point forward. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass has been offered up by the Church on Catholic altars since the beginning.

Louie

NO He didn't, the Israelites had been doing Passover with the Lamb that represented the coming Messiah for 2,000 yrs!

Yahshua was doing Passover with JEWS [NOT Gentiles] and He is telling them that He is the Messiah they were expecting and NOW when they do their normal yearly Passover meal to remember that He is NOW 'that' Lamb!

You don't have a clue Louie !!!

6/10/2015 10:42:15 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

It's really very, very simple. There is no need for a long, protracted debate.

Jesus said:

With regard to communion,....

"This do in remembrance of Me," (Luke 22:19)

NOT:

"This do in order to reproduce me."

(emphasis, mine)

6/10/2015 10:43:47 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from louie6332:

Louie: I asked you a couple of days ago to show me and everyone else the Bible verses that shows that Peter changed the Seventh Day Sabbath to Sunday. It is my opinion that you are "in error". I have never read anyplace in the Bible that says the Seventh Day Sabbath has been changed. The true Sabbath Day is Saturday just like it has always been.

Steve

6/10/2015 10:46:55 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
It's really very, very simple. There is no need for a long, protracted debate.

Jesus said:

With regard to communion,....

"This do in remembrance of Me," (Luke 22:19)

NOT:

"This do in order to reproduce me."

(emphasis, mine)

Walt: Since the Catholic Church has false teachings about the bread and wine turning into the Flesh and Blood of Christ and since they don't observe the true Sabbath Day on Saturday it appears to me that most of the rest of what the Catholic Church teaches is more than likely also false.

Steve

6/10/2015 10:51:34 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

The Sabbath day is Wednesday

6/10/2015 10:52:30 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Also wanted to say that Jesus died, once, for all.

His body was broken and His blood spilled.

But you know--during the establishment of the early Apostolic Church, once Satan found that persecuting Christians only brought about more Christians, he did the only next thing he could....

establish a counterfeit church, and even one that boasts to be the "mother" church.

I am sorry, my Catholic friends for having to say this clearly, but it is true.

Your religious organization is just that, a religious organization.

It makes no difference what it's claims are.

6/10/2015 11:01:40 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,559)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Share, it is true that Christ is the Pascal Lamb of the New Covenant. The Church established by Jesus Christ acknowledges and teaches this, and has from the beginning. As you say, “he is now that Lamb”, but, contrary to what you might have us believe, he really IS that Lamb, the Pascal Lamb of the New Covenant”. You would have us believe that the Pascal Lamb of the new covenant is merely symbolic. But he is a real sacrifice, sacrificed on the Cross on the Jewish Feast of the Preparation Day of Passover: “This IS my body, This IS my blood”, the Lamb in the Book of Revelation that had been slain on the cross (and no, he didn’t lie about this), for he said: “My flesh is real food and my blood read drink, and unless you eat my body and drink my blood, you will not have life in you”. And he ordered his apostles to offer up the Holy Sacrifice: do this in remembrance of me”. The Pascal Lamb for Christians is Christ himself, who was slain. Are you going to leave him Share? Well, one who never came to him to start with, such as yourself, cannot leave him. The question that should be asked, is “are you going to accept him and his words?”

Tnt, you say in your quote: “Transubstantiation is a false doctrine because Jesus instituted Lord’s Supper before his blood was shed and body broken! He spoke of His blood being shed, which was still yet future. This proves it was a symbol.” False. This does not follow. When he instituted the Sacrament, he said, “This is my blood, which WILL be shed for you”, etc. It is the same blood which would be shed the next day. And when it is said by the Catholic priest, upon instructions of Christ, it becomes the blood that WAS shed by Christ.

Tnt, you say in your quote: “The Christians in the time of the Book of Acts believed that the bread
symbolized the body of Jesus, and that the wine, which was mere grape juice, symbolized
the blood of Jesus. In the Lord’s Supper Christians remember the crucifixion of Jesus.
The authors of the New Testament writings never taught that the bread and grape juice
were literally body and blood.”

It is false that “the authors of the New Testament writing never taught that the bread and wine (which is NOT grape juice, as Baptists would have us believe) were literally flesh and blood”. Christ himself said that the consecrated bread and wine were his flesh and blood: “This IS my body, This IS my blood, which shall be shed for you. My flesh is real food, and my blood real drink, unless you eat by body and drink my blood, you will not have life in you,” The authors of the Gospels are teaching this when they quote the words of Christ, and when they say: if you eat the consecrated bread and drink the consecrated wine of the Holy Sacrifice unworthily, you eat and drink to your damnation. There are none so blind as those who WILL not see.

And It does NOT follow that it cannot be a “remembrance”, if the consecrated Bread and Wine actually become his body and blood under the appearance of bread and wine. It can be a remembrance either way.

And the consecrated bread and wine usually keep the appearance of bread and wine during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as it did at the Last Supper, and if tests were to show it to other than bread and wine, it would not have the appearances of bread and wine. In the Eucharistic Miracles, the consecrated bread and wine lose the appearances of bread and wine, and the tests show that.

If the doctrine of transubstantiation is false, then Christ himself as a liar, who does not say what he means, or mean what he says. In my opinion, those who think that Christ is a liar have a rather low opinion of him. The reason I submitted myself to God was that he is a God of Truth and Justice. I love Truth and Justice, and I understood that these things would not prevail without him.

The opinion that God, who is a God of Truth and Justice, is a liar, that he does not say what he means or mean what he says, is, in my opinion, blasphemy.

When you argue over the meaning of the word "IS", in an attempt to squirm out of accepting what he said, you are, in my opinion, desperately grasping at straws in order to save a false opinion. Put your opinions aside, and take it for what it SAYS, trust that God is not a liar.

Louie

[Edited 6/10/2015 11:03:35 PM ]

6/10/2015 11:03:00 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

But you know--during the establishment of the early Apostolic Church, once Satan found that persecuting Christians only brought about more Christians, he did the only next thing he could....

establish a counterfeit church, and even one that boasts to be the "mother" church.

Walt: When any church or organization says they are the only true church and it's members are the only ones that are "saved" then that is a huge red flag in my view. That shows a little more conceit/deceit than I am accustomed to. The Catholics have boasted a little too much in my humble opinion. The Catholic Church has left a huge trail of blood from murdering countless innocent and helpless people for a very long time. That in itself speaks volumes as to how Holy or unholy the Catholic Church has been all along.

Your statement of the devil establishing a conterfit church seems to fit and fit very well.

Steve

6/10/2015 11:17:30 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,273)
Fayetteville, NC
59, joined Jan. 2008

Ephesians 5 (KJV):

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

When we see through a glass darkly and we arrive at the gate of knowledge, wisdom and understanding, and just take a mere peek, we understand our captivity (mind body and soul)...and should afford to move out of darkness into His marvelous light.

6/10/2015 11:25:07 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

He didn't,, op..

what is wine made of???

Yeast is wheat...

Wheat was discover about 3000 year ago..

The bible state this and told you how the turkey bird made it...

6/11/2015 4:59:15 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Tnteacher, if the Catholic Church is false so is the entire Bible, because it was the Catholic Church that put the Bible together in the first place.

6/11/2015 6:52:31 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Tnteacher, if the Catholic Church is false so is the entire Bible, because it was the Catholic Church that put the Bible together in the first place.

Low: The Catholic Church had nothing to do with what went into the Old Testament. I am well aware that the Books of the Apocrypha were removed by the Protestant Group toward the end of the 17th Century. The books that went into the New Testament were decided on by the Catholic Church in the 4th Century. Since the Catholic Church determined what books would be included in the New Testament I would think that is the very reason some mistakes were made as to what books were included in the New Testament. Since the Catholic Church mostly follows the teachings of Paul and not the teachings of Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the true 12 Apostles it would be my guess that is the reason that the letters of Paul were included in the New Testament. We must be very cautious when we read anything that the tare Paul wrote that are not in agreement with Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the true 12 Apostles. I am well aware that Paul did have some very good things to say in his Letters that were in agreement with the Patriarchs of the Bible. The fly in the ointment of the New Testament, so to speak, were the strange teachings of the murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul.

Steve

6/11/2015 11:01:21 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Is the Bible like a buffet dinner to you, Tnteacher? "Oh, I'll have a little Matthew here and a little Leviticus there, and I think I'll pass up Romans, Galatians, and all that Paul stuff." Paul's writings are in the Bible too, and are just as inerrant as Exodus, Leviticus, or Numbers.

6/11/2015 11:08:22 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

kb2222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,712)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Is the Bible like a buffet dinner to you, Tnteacher? "Oh, I'll have a little Matthew here and a little Leviticus there, and I think I'll pass up Romans, Galatians, and all that Paul stuff." Paul's writings are in the Bible too, and are just as inerrant as Exodus, Leviticus, or Numbers.

Nothing in the Bible is inerrant i.e. not capable of being wrong. Only Deity is infallible. Your mind has been deceived by your church, Ludlow, and it shows in your mocking contempt for the teachings of Jesus.

6/11/2015 4:29:33 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Is God powerful enough to give to human beings the power of limited infallibility or inerrancy? Is He powerful enough to provide infallible assistance to Matthew, for instance, while Matthew was writing His gospel? Is God powerful enough to give infallible assistance to Pope Leo XIII when Leo condemned slavery?

Let us leave aside for a moment the question DID God do it, but consider, COULD God do it?

[Edited 6/11/2015 4:30:07 PM ]

6/11/2015 4:39:12 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Low: Whenever anyone teaches the exact opposite of what Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the true 12 Apostles taught then we have no choice but to ignore such false teachings. That is exactly what Paul did in some of his letters. In some of Paul's letters Paul supported the Patriarchs of the Bible and at other times he taught the opposite of what the Patriarchs taught. If you call that a buffet dinner then that is fine. I will not follow anyone that teaches the opposite of what Yeshua taught. If you want to do that, and you apparently do, then that is between you and Yeshua. It appears to me that you are a follower of the Catholic Church instead of Yahweh. The Catholic Church has taught you some very strange teachings that are more than likely "in error". If you would read my posts I think you could figure it out for yourself but you are so deeply ingrained/entreanched in the traditons of the Catholic Church that you are not too concerned about the traditions of Yahweh.

Steve

6/11/2015 5:14:00 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Is God powerful enough to give to human beings the power of limited infallibility or inerrancy? Is He powerful enough to provide infallible assistance to Matthew, for instance, while Matthew was writing His gospel? Is God powerful enough to give infallible assistance to Pope Leo XIII when Leo condemned slavery?

Let us leave aside for a moment the question DID God do it, but consider, COULD God do it?

God does not interfer in the free will of men. God is true to his word to give us free will to choose. It was men who decided what to put in the bible.

6/11/2015 5:35:59 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

The word infallible is not in the bible.

6/11/2015 5:51:06 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The English word "infallible" might not be there, but the concept is.

Is God limited to what is in the Bible? Could God make a man infallible if He wanted to, even if it's not in the Bible? Could God create a Lake Michigan or Gulf of Mexico without it specifically being mentioned in the Bible? Does God, before He does something, search the scriptures and say, "Hmmm...where's my authority to do such-and-such act?"

6/11/2015 5:59:53 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Low: Your entire thinking seems to revolve around the Catholic Church's Priests, Popes and other Catholics with man made important sounding titles. The common man is just as important as those people you are so impressed and obsessed with. I think you need to read the Bible on your own and attempt to understand it instead of taking the word of all the silly teachings the Catholic Church force feeds you. It appears to me that you have more than a little difficulty thinking for yourself. It is obvious to me that you and the Catholic Church follows Paul instead of Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the true 12 Apostles. You simply need to get your priorities straight.

Steve

6/11/2015 6:03:33 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

COULD God make someone infallible or inerrant if He wanted? The question right now is not DID He, but COULD He?

6/11/2015 6:08:46 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The English word "infallible" might not be there, but the concept is.

The word "infallible" is not in the Bible and neither is the concept.

It shows that God is not concerned with infallibility, nor does He expect it from us.

Quote from ludlowlowell:
COULD God make someone infallible or inerrant if He wanted? The question right now is not DID He, but COULD He?

Could God change the heart of a murderer if He wanted to?

6/11/2015 6:13:30 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

WHAT IS THE NT GOSPEL OF LOVE?? DOES TNT, KB2222 OR ROMAN CATHOLIC POPES HAVE THE POWER TO ADD OR SUBTRACT WORDS FROM GOD'S WORD??

Colossians 1:4-6: We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love you have for all the saints--the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the Word of Truth, the **GOSPEL** that has come to you!

Ephesians 3:17-19: "I pray that you, being rooted and established in **LOVE** may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE** of Christ, and to know this **LOVE** that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!"

John 15:9,10" Jesus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE**. **IF YOU OBEY MY COMMANDS**, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE**!"

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!"

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!! James 1:22,25: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Matthew 28:19,20: Jesus commands, "Make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you."

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} **IF WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS**. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But **IF** anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

Ephesians 4:11-16: It was He {Jesus} who gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.... Speaking the Truth in **LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him, who is the Head, that is Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in **LOVE**, as each part does its work!

2 Timothy 3:16; 4:2: All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God my be thoroughly equipped for every good work...**PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!!

James 1:22: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS*...But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, *BUT DOING IT*--he will be blessed in what he does!!

READ GOD'S WORD DAILY AND THEN DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Psalm 119 has 176 verses praising the Word of God. The Old Testament had 613 laws and the New Covenant of Jesus and His love has about 400 commands of LOVE which Psalm 119 also applies to. Some of my favorite verses is Psalm 119 are:

119:105: Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light for my path.
119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.
119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.
119:164: Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
119:169: Give me understanding according to your Word.
119:2: Blessed are those who keep His statues and seek Him with all your heart.
119:11: I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Deuteronomy 4:2: God says, "Do not *ADD* to what I command you and do not *SUBTRACT* from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deut 18:17-19: The Lord says, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I Myself will call Him to account."

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone *LOVES* Me, He will obey My teaching. My Father will *LOVE* Him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching."

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this Book: If anyone *ADDS* anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been born again.. through the Living and Enduring Word of God. All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the Word that was preached to you.

6/11/2015 7:03:27 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Prop: The Catholic Church were the very ones that added the silly letters of Paul to the Bible knowing very well that Paul's teachings were opposed to the teachings of Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the true 12 Apostles. So, Paul's strange letters were forced on us but that doesn't mean that we believe Paul over/instead of the true Patriarchs of the Bible. We need to simply disregard Paul's teachings when it opposes the teachings of the Patriarchs of the Bible. It appears that you believe the teachings of Paul instead of the teachings of the Patriarchs of the Bible so that makes you a Paulinian instead of a CHRISTian. It is about time you sharpen up more than a little and get on the right track. Time is of the essence.

Steve

6/11/2015 8:34:57 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Jesus and His Father have declared that all foods are now *CLEAN*!!

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, "Are you so dull?" He asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." In saying this. Jesus declared ALL FOODS "CLEAN!"

Acts 10:11-13: Peter saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earthby its 4 corners. It contained all kinds of 4-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth. Then a Voice told him, "Get up, Peter, kill and EAT!" "Surely not, Lord." Peter replied. I have never eaten anything impure or unclean." The Voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that **GOD HAS MADE CLEAN!"

Acts 9:3-6,13: As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heavenflashed around him. He fell tro the ground and heard a Voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?" "Who are you Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting."....The Lord said to Ananias, "Go, ! This man is MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT to carry My name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel!!"

Paul who was **CHOSEN BY JESUS* agrees with Jesus and His Father:

Acts 15:8-11: Some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees {like tnt} stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to obey the law of Moses." Then Peter said "God, who knows the heart, showed that He accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as He did to us. He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of these disciples a yoke that we nor our fathers have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, JUST AS THEY ARE!!!

I Timothy 4:1-4: The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and **THINGS TAUGHT BY DEMONS**. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars...They forbid people to marry {Like the Roman Catholic priests and Nuns} and order them to **ABSTAIN FROM CERTAIN FOODS** {Like tnt and the SDA} which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.

Galatians 2:14-16: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religous festival, a New Moon celebration or a *SABBATH DAY*. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

Romans 14:1-6: Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, WHOSE FAITH IS WEAK, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One man considers one day more sacred than another {Like Saturday or Sunday}; another considers every day alike {Like most born again Christians}. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special {Like Saturday or Sunday}, does so to the Lord.

I Corinthians 9:21: Paul said "I am under *CHRIST'S LAW*!!

I Corinthians 10:25,26: EAT ANYTHING sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience, for, the earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

6/11/2015 8:54:31 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

I was a missionairy in Israel and it is quite comical how the Orthodox Jews try to keep the OT Sabbath laws. One OT law states that you should not light a fire during the Sabbath and anyone who lights a fire on the Sabbath shall be put to death as per Exodus 35:2,3. This would of course mean that any Eskimo who lights a fire to keep from freezing to death must be put to death.

Since car motors have pistons that continually light fires the Orthodox Jews will not drive their cars on the Sabbath but the 7th Day Adventists drive cars to their churches on the Sabbath so according to OT Sabbath laws all SDA members should be put to death. A Sabbath days walk is only about 2/3rd's of a mile so you must not walk or travel over 2/3rd's of a mile on the Sabbath.{Acts 1:12}

Now in Israel most utilities burn coal which of course lights a huge fire so the Orthodox Jews turn on their lights and heaters a few minutes before the Sabbath begins??? But of course all the Jews and SDA's who do this are increasing the amount of coal utilities burn thus increasing the fires set during the Sabbath.

The last time the NT saints kept the Sabbath was the day before The resurrection of Jesus as per Luke 23:55,56. The NT saints worshipped and witnessed every day and so every day was the Lord's Day especially TODAY.

Acts 2:44-46: All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. ***EVERY DAY*** they continued to meet in the temple courts.

Hebrews 3:13: Encourage one another ***DAILY***, as long as it is called **TODAY**, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore *DO NOT LET ANYONE JUDGE YOU* by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration **OR A SABBATH DAY**!! These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

SOME GREAT TIPS FOR 7TH DAY ADVENTISTS WHO WANT TO KEEP THE OT SABBATH LAWS:

***If someone commits the unpardonable sin of driving their car to church on the Sabbath thus starting thousands of piston fires just drop a cyanide pill in their Communion cup!!
Remember, to keep from sinning you can always go to church on a horse and buggy!!

***If someone puts their lights or electric heater on {To keep from freezing to death} during the sabbath thus starting Utility coal burning fires just burn their house down; but wait until a minute after the Sabbath to start the fire!!!

***It would be wise to move to an area where you will not freeze to death during the winter such as South Georgia which is the same Longitude as Israel!!!

***If you live over 2/3rd's of a mile from your church or a Sabbath Days travel just come to your church a minute before the Sabbath starts {Be sure and bring a cot} since you cannot leave until a minute after the Sabbath ends. You could also stay at a friends house which is 1/3 of a mile from the church so you can go *ROUND-TRIP* on the Sabbath!!

*** If you do not want to obey the above tips you can always join another church which doesn't believe you have to obey OT Sabbath laws!!!

Galatians 2:14-16: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyonewho does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

6/11/2015 10:14:37 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Prop: When you were a missionary in Israel I bet you would have learned something very important if you had listened to what they had to tell you instead of you trying to convert them. I am sure most of what you shared with them was about the strange teachings of the tare Paul. I would guess they were sharp/smart enough to not pay much attention to what you had to tell them. Were some of the people in Israel the descendants of Cain? I am sure some of them in Israel that claim to be Jews are simply the offspring of Cain.

Steve

6/11/2015 11:04:52 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The sabbath starts tomorrow evening, Steve. Make sure you don't crank your car.

6/12/2015 12:16:42 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The sabbath starts tomorrow evening, Steve. Make sure you don't crank your car.

Low: Your lack of wisdom is showing. You need to sharpen up quite a lot.

Steve

6/12/2015 12:19:04 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Doesn't your car operate by burning gasoline? Doesn't the Levitical law prohibit starting fires on the sabbath?

6/12/2015 12:30:38 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Doesn't your car operate by burning gasoline? Doesn't the Levitical law prohibit starting fires on the sabbath?

Low: I have explained this specific question of yours over and over to you before. It is so simple that a small child can understnd it. You need to start thinking for yourself instead of letting the Catholic Church think for you. I think you are much smarter than you are pretending to be.

Steve

6/12/2015 12:37:10 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Steve, if you have a daughter who commits adultery, make sure you stone her. Gotta keep that Levitical law!

6/12/2015 12:41:31 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Steve, if you have a daughter who commits adultery, make sure you stone her. Gotta keep that Levitical law!

Low: It was not necessary to stone her because she obeyed Yahweh's Commandments. Besides if she had failed she would not have been stoned because Yeshua is not our King at this time like He was when the 12 Tribes were going through the Wilderness. That Law was only in effect when Yeshua was the King of the 12 Tribes. I am more than surprised that you don't understand such simple teachings.

Steve

6/12/2015 8:29:42 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The Leviical law, which never applied to anyone except the Jews anyway, is completely out of place in the modern world. Steel and paper mills, for instance, have to run 24/7---shutting them down at sundown every Friday just won't work. The Catholic Church, the entity that put the Bible together in the first place, teaches that when Jesus said that whatever enters a man does not defile him, Jesus, Who is God, repealed the Levitical law.

God can repeal His own laws, can't He? If Congress can, why can't God?

I know what you are going to say---you are going to say Jesus said not one jot or tittle of the law has passed. That refers to the ten commandments, laws meant for all peoples at all times in history.

6/12/2015 8:33:54 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

The Leviical Laws have NOT been repealed.

It might interest you to know that there are Orthodox Jews who still follow them today.

6/12/2015 9:25:34 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Do you follow the Levitical laws, Bigd? Do you stone your daughters who are caught in adultery? Are all your clothes made out of one fabric only? Do you not start fires, including cranking your car, on the sabbath? During your Methodist days, did you go to church on Saturday or Sunday?

6/12/2015 11:33:36 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Low wrote: God can repeal His own laws, can't He? If Congress can, why can't God?

I know what you are going to say---you are going to say Jesus said not one jot or tittle of the law has passed. That refers to the ten commandments, laws meant for all peoples at all times in history.

Low: Yahweh was the same yesterday, today and forever and ever. Yahweh does not tell lies. None of Yahweh's Laws or Commandments have changed. The Catholic Church has been teasing you and others for a very long time by telling you Yahweh's Laws have changed. Moses, the Prophets, Yeshua and the 12 true Apostles dilligently kept Yahweh's Laws while living on this Earth and they earned Yahweh's Rest/Paradise/Heaven because they obeyed Yahweh. You and the evil Catholic Church have been ignoring Yahweh's Laws and Commandments and have been following the tradtions of man instead of the tradtions of Yahweh. There is a price you must pay for going against and ignoring the Laws and Commandments of Yahweh. You are simply following the murderer, tare and false Apostle Paul. Paul is leading you on a path of destruction and torment. You must turn to Yahweh's Way, (it is a narrow Way/Path/Road), before it is simply too late. You must start thinking for yourself instead of allowing the Catholic Church to think for you.

Steve

6/12/2015 11:46:14 AM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

God Himself is perfect and will never change. He doesn't need to. Indeed He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. But that doesn't mean His laws can't change. He can change them any old time He wants! Did He say He never would? That refers to the ten commandments, not the very outmoded, impossible to keep, for-the-ancient-Jews-only Levitical law.

6/12/2015 12:53:33 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

tnteacher101
Over 2,000 Posts (3,274)
Morristown, TN
65, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
God Himself is perfect and will never change. He doesn't need to. Indeed He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. But that doesn't mean His laws can't change. He can change them any old time He wants! Did He say He never would? That refers to the ten commandments, not the very outmoded, impossible to keep, for-the-ancient-Jews-only Levitical law.

Low: You are attempting to change Yahweh's Laws to suit/satisfy yourself and the Catholic Church. That will simply not work. We must follow the Laws and Commandments of Yahweh. It is not the other way around. If you will start reading the Bible on your own I think you will be able to understand it. Most people are so lazy that they refuse to read the Bible for themselves. Yahweh will speak to His People through His Word.

You are a descendant of the 12 Tribes of Jacob and you are trusting and putting your faith into a gentile church. That is the same as mixing wool and linen.

Steve

6/12/2015 1:19:35 PM The Doctrine of Transubstantiation is False!  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Jesus repealed the Levitical law. That law is no longer in force. You are a hypocrite if you pretend to keep it if you crank your car on Saturday.

Ethnically I am English (Anglo-Saxon) and Choctaw Indian. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a descendant of the Jews.