Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup personals

We couldn t quit laughing and talking the complete evening, and I knew I fancied him so significantly at this point. allentown hook up I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukaemia three years ago, aged 27. You can come across 1,000 excellent matches from a casted net of 100,000 Mr. rubratings washington dc com is a fashion & lifestyle portal by Arab females for Arab women to inspire them to live a life complete of creativity.

www megapersonals con

If you are looking for a significant connection, improve your possibilities of acquiring enjoy by joining EliteSingles now. senior dating palm springs By no means ever assume you are their only solution. Do not half step your profile or cheat with your profile images. seniorpeoplemeet unsubscribe Everyone who s used a dating app knows that ~online dating enjoy~ can be seriously elusive.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/16/2015 6:12:13 AM What Is A Good Camera?  

frograbbittoad
Over 1,000 Posts (1,614)
Mount Pleasant, MI
62, joined May. 2008

I'm looking to purchase a good quality
camera.Something that is user friendly.
I want to be able to upload photo's to
my computer.

I purchased a Canon Power Shot ELPH160
which I'm taking back.Didn't come with
a memory card,or Interface Cable IFC.I
want the complete package.

I live in a area where I see Nature &
Wildlife Daily.Seeing those Bald Eagles
and there babies,a Black Bear,whitetails,
Loons (both kids the bird and people)
new additions to my baby horses.Right now there
just memories,I'd like to keep them with a
photo.

Thank You in advance.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/11/2015 1:11:13 AM What Is A Good Camera?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

Following because I'm also looking for one.

A photographer friend suggested the Lumix 30X Travel Zoom Camera. It runs about $400 so was out of my price range but he says it's a good one. He has done professional photography so I trust his opinion. You may find it cheaper on ebay or amazon.

http://shop.panasonic.com/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/lumix-point-and-shoot-cameras/DMC-ZS50.html#start=1&cgid=lumix-point-and-shoot-cameras

7/18/2015 8:27:14 PM What Is A Good Camera?  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
Following because I'm also looking for one.

A photographer friend suggested the Lumix 30X Travel Zoom Camera. It runs about $400 so was out of my price range but he says it's a good one. He has done professional photography so I trust his opinion. You may find it cheaper on ebay or amazon.

http://shop.panasonic.com/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/lumix-point-and-shoot-cameras/DMC-ZS50.html#start=1&cgid=lumix-point-and-shoot-cameras

Looks like a very cool, compact, ultra in zoom capability camera... I would like one of these...

I currently use an Olympus SP-590UZ which has been a great all round camera... a little larger than your Lumix and does only 26x optical zoom... but one can be found on ebay for under $200... plus you can buy other lens for this digital camera, zoom lens, wide angle and even an under water case pretty cheaply...

I have taken great Moon shots with this camera as well as tiny objects for resale on ebay... it's been a Great camera... though you do have my curiosity up on that Lumix... =)