Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Darrin had a mutual friend come up to me and ask for my quantity. meet norwich singles As it turns out, he had seen the band we were about to watch prior to numerous occasions. Just not too long ago I began looking at dating web sites, but mates are saying I m not ready. costa rica ladies Tracie could have been considered an online dating pro.

mn hookup

Devote some time to fill up your specifics. free single women Her door is closed and, as I will soon learn, locked she s out of town that weekend. We met in Washington DC and had a two week holiday. fetlife fom In truth, some should really be entirely silly or inventive and make you both laugh or consider.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/7/2015 12:28:41 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

well i want to see if i am the only Man out there who gets ignored by women online an the only man who has been getting ignored by them on all these sites for the last 5 years any other men on here have the same problem. i created a profile on okcupid.com i left the profile blank i then sent atleast 50 messages tio different women asking them how they were doing an how was there 4th of July not only did they not reply to my messages most of the women didint even as much come to look at my profile an then if they reply to a message an you write back asking them more about thereselves then they start that ignoring shit!! not writing back an that was my personal experience on okcupid.com write 50 messages get the typical 1 to 2 line sentences back from the good old usa women an then get ignored for the rest of the time Taller women an shorter men both i was even a full 12 inches taller then one girl an she still only wrote 1 message an then ignored my next 6 messages after i asked how she was doing an how was her 4th. so then i go to plentyoffish.com pof.com create a profile do the same thing on there get 4 or 5 messages back from women try to log in the next day to read them an Pof appearently thought it would be cute an funny to delete my account out. so WTF is next. any other men on here like me in there 30s having these problems as well with internet dating sites

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/7/2015 12:38:23 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

now if i am completely fat bald an ugly thats a whole different story however other then my Height i work out roughly 4 days a week an go Tanning on top of it i take care of myself an dont desereve this i just want to see how many other men on these sites have to deal with the same thing an what your personal experiences with okcupid.com an plentyoffish.com

7/7/2015 12:42:34 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,964)
Mauston, WI
49, joined Jan. 2012

All internet dating is so by chance that it is easier to find someone in the offline world. It is interesting though to see what people in other areas are like. These sites are likely set up by psychologists to study human behavior.

7/7/2015 12:46:05 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from ronleeseberg:
All internet dating is so by chance that it is easier to find someone in the offline world. It is interesting though to see what people in other areas are like. These sites are likely set up by psychologists to study human behavior.
yes sir you are 100% right i personally believe this most women who go on sites like pof.com an okcupid.com are more likely married or have Boyfriends an either go online to play games an play around or go online to see how many messages they get an then once they get overwhelmed with 50 different men contacting them they just delete is what i believe they may say there singe however there really not but im starting to believe in the real world is still going to be the way we meet

[Edited 7/7/2015 12:46:56 AM ]

7/7/2015 12:48:52 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,671)
Houston, TX
35, joined Sep. 2011

This site works. I've met plenty of women to f**k.

7/7/2015 12:50:56 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,964)
Mauston, WI
49, joined Jan. 2012

One of the biggest issues though is honesty. Anybody can say anything about themselves. People try to live out a lie and it is easy here. I seem one woman's profile say skinny under body type and she was over 300 pounds by the look of her pic.

7/7/2015 1:19:19 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,670)
Barrow, AK
45, joined Sep. 2011

Cry me a f**king river

7/7/2015 1:20:57 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
28, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from pickygirl72:
Cry me a f**king river
ikr.op if you're ugly thats the problem

7/7/2015 1:43:43 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from Idleeros:
ikr.op if you're ugly thats the problem

are you Ugly i dont see your Face if your Ugly is what your saying i dont have acme on my face i have goood photos an some bad photos photos tell alot i tan 2 days a week i workout 4 days a week i shave my pubic hair i shave my face i wear deoderant an colone i wear name brand clothes if im fat bald an ugly or just plain ugly with a face full of acme an my hair falling out then i can absolutly understand

7/7/2015 1:49:54 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from bigdinv:
are you sure your not telling a Fib buddy hahahaha im sorry i just can not believe it i dont know man i mean they dont even come to even look to see what my photos look like an i set there working like a f**king slave typing my a** off message after message after message the only women who come to look at my profile are some 50 somthin yld wrinkled down old f**king bag of bones looking to go hop in the bed with some hot young stud i guess an even those f**king wh*res will speak to me send me 1 message i message her back asking her to tell me more about herself an what shes looking for long term then i never ever here from her again thats what alot women do its always usa women its like then if they actully do give you a phone number an you get more then 1 or 2 sentences back from them then they either wont anwser the phone when you call or only talk to you once an then start that ignoring shit crazy thing is i found this really attractive 4FT7 little Blonde haired Blue eyed Cutie pie who was 36 years old the f**king wh*re messages me telling me to fill out my profile i told her i would do it in a little bit i asked her more questions about herself then i never ever here back again and just continue to get ignored.an im sure theres Men out there who look far worse off then me. also your 5FT9 an im 5FT6 without shoes the height does make a somewhat difference oh well i guess i dont know.

[Edited 7/7/2015 1:52:53 AM ]

7/7/2015 2:19:37 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

fu_gazi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from mr_retroguy:
are you Ugly i dont see your Face if your Ugly is what your saying i dont have acme on my face i have goood photos an some bad photos photos tell alot i tan 2 days a week i workout 4 days a week i shave my pubic hair i shave my face i wear deoderant an colone i wear name brand clothes if im fat bald an ugly or just plain ugly with a face full of acme an my hair falling out then i can absolutly understand

Hahahahahahah

You wear name brand clothes ???

We can see your pics dumbass.

You're a bald headed midget mongoloid looking moffucar that shops off the discount rack at Ross

Tommy Hilfiger is so 1992.

Nobody wears that shit anymore ...maybe except black people now a days to color match their gay outfits

[Edited 7/7/2015 2:20:14 AM ]

7/7/2015 2:34:09 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from fu_gazi:
Hahahahahahah

You're a bald headed midget mongoloid looking moffucar that shops off the discount rack at Ross

Nobody wears that shit anymore ...maybe except black people now a days to color match their gay outfits

the only bald headed piece of shit f**king crossdressing Midget is you B*tch common man your tuff =behind the computer screen arent you if we all know if you seen me face to face your head would get blown off your shoulders into a million pieces so whats your point thats what i pack a 9mm glock for to kill some piece of shit like you but unfortunitly your only tuff online i guess huh your just an internet tuff Guy is all you are you wanna meet up face to face an be a piece of shit to me face to face then bring it B*tch vs talking tuff behind your keyboard like a spineless d*ckheaded coward

[Edited 7/7/2015 2:36:59 AM ]

7/7/2015 2:40:12 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from fu_gazi:
Hahahahahahah

Furthermore thats where your wrong its not Just the Niggas who wear tommy hilfigure theres a number of different ethnic backgrounds out there who wear this style of clothes Blacks whites Asians Hispanics etc so whats your paoint same goes for Ralph Lauren polo same goes For nautica shirts can cost up to 80.00 dollers if you dont believe me then just go to ebay theres nothing wrong with these brands id rather wear name brands then anything else other then a suit an tie i will wear a suit an tie an dress shoes if i have to for a special event

7/7/2015 2:44:42 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

jlyinc
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,608)
Tucson, AZ
32, joined Nov. 2014

It's you.

7/7/2015 7:52:47 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
smexysuperstar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,149)
Sapphire, NC
52, joined Sep. 2014

Awe damn shuddup!

Women see these sorry a** pity party threads you keep making attached to your profile and then the hissy fits you are always pitching when somebody says something you don't like and they don't want to deal with your CRAZY DRAMA!

It's not your looks, it's not because you're short! It's because you're a ticking time bomb, and you need serious medication!

So stop acting like a whiney butt 2 yr old and get some friggin help for yourself!

PS.., you don't know that there isn't anyone checking your profile because many change their settings so that it doesn't show that they viewed your profile. And besides the site is falling apart, so your argument that nobody pays you any attention is invalid!

7/7/2015 8:22:55 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

electric_enriqu
Over 2,000 Posts (2,752)
Bangkok
Thailand
46, joined May. 2014

Quote from bigdinv:

This.

7/7/2015 8:26:20 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

hippo65
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,861)
Albuquerque, NM
50, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

Quote from pickygirl72:
Cry me a f**king river

Was just going to say that.
Op...Having a same issue..
And read many post like yours so you are not alone.
I agree with Smexy you need to calm down, why would you write six messages to someone who ignores you??

7/7/2015 12:27:00 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
28, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from mr_retroguy:
well i want to see if i am the only Man out there who gets ignored by women online an the only man who has been getting ignored by them on all these sites for the last 5 years any other men on here have the same problem. i created a profile on okcupid.com i left the profile blank i then sent atleast 50 messages tio different women asking them how they were doing an how was there 4th of July not only did they not reply to my messages most of the women didint even as much come to look at my profile an then if they reply to a message an you write back asking them more about thereselves then they start that ignoring shit!! not writing back an that was my personal experience on okcupid.com write 50 messages get the typical 1 to 2 line sentences back from the good old usa women an then get ignored for the rest of the time Taller women an shorter men both i was even a full 12 inches taller then one girl an she still only wrote 1 message an then ignored my next 6 messages after i asked how she was doing an how was her 4th. so then i go to plentyoffish.com pof.com create a profile do the same thing on there get 4 or 5 messages back from women try to log in the next day to read them an Pof appearently thought it would be cute an funny to delete my account out. so WTF is next. any other men on here like me in there 30s having these problems as well with internet dating sites
shit 2 men deleted my messages yesterday so it happens to women to.I think we would have better luck getting our dates off the net & its easier imo.

7/7/2015 12:35:05 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

OK Cupid sucks...stay away!

7/7/2015 12:38:47 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

rocky_dennis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Mechanicsburg, PA
35, joined Nov. 2013

You're probably typing to women out of your league. If you plan on doing that, you better learn to lie really good and be happy you got any chance. If not get yourself a last call and work your way up.

7/7/2015 12:44:09 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
28, joined Mar. 2015

Quote from rocky_dennis:
You're probably typing to women out of your league. If you plan on doing that, you better learn to lie really good and be happy you got any chance. If not get yourself a last call and work your way up.
so if thats the case why would a woman get ignored?

7/7/2015 12:50:24 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

rocky_dennis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Mechanicsburg, PA
35, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from Idleeros:
so if thats the case why would a woman get ignored?

He likes men? And if attractive women, send messages to men here, first thoughts a cam girl or a man trying to catfish.

[Edited 7/7/2015 12:50:46 PM ]

7/7/2015 1:16:08 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
make_you_think
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,546)
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

Yes, the majority of women online ignore their messages. They treat their inbox as a menu for the day. If you get bumped down the list, you'll be forgotten. Maybe 10% respond.

Even if you do get the response you're after, it can take a lot to arrange a meet&greet.

A lady I met a few weeks ago, I messaged her and 3 hours later we were out at a restaurant. Another lady, we messaged for almost 2 years and never met. It's the way the game goes.

I do prefer to meet the same day. So much easier.

I like OkCupid. But, the guy to girl ratio is way off in the younger demographic, 7:1 or worse. That's partly why ladies don't respond. Too many options. Also, lately there've been a lot of fakes popping up.

Original poster, give it up for a little while. It's making you go insane.

7/7/2015 2:20:24 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
ambrosia727
Over 1,000 Posts (1,114)
Stinnett, KY
42, joined Feb. 2015

OP, You need some confidence. That's what you need and to be honest you do need more edgy clothes. I suggest a black blazer, and google sexy men and see what they're wearing. I would go further but You need to be willing to do this first before I say anything else.

I could write a book on this shit!

7/7/2015 5:12:19 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

comicbookfan97
Over 2,000 Posts (2,415)
Minneapolis, MN
38, joined Aug. 2010
online now!

I haven't try ok cupid or plenty of fish before joining this website I was on singlesnet I meet a few women from there and here

7/7/2015 6:08:26 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (47,213)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013
online now!

Quote from pickygirl72:
Cry me a f**king river

Picky he has cried plenty of rivers, looks like they're overflowing

7/7/2015 6:37:07 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

So, I just sent 10 messages out on OkCupid, as an experiment. All attractive females within my desired age range and location. All said, "online now".

Of the 10, two responded. One was an email scammer, one was illiterate. I looked at my sent messages folder and 2 of the profiles were deleted.

Those are not good odds.

7/7/2015 7:21:53 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

tc_spurs
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,014)
Little Rock, AR
49, joined Feb. 2011

This site works great for me OPie.... must just be YOU.

7/7/2015 7:27:08 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from tc_spurs:
This site works great for me OPie.... must just be YOU.

Do you want that guy doing you after a few drinks?

He'll rage fu¢k the sh!t out of you. Years of pent-up aggression. Once in a lifetime experience...

7/7/2015 7:27:27 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

mr_retroguy: said---------->the only bald headed piece of shit f**king crossdressing Midget is you B*tch common man your tuff =behind the computer screen arent you if we all know if you seen me face to face your head would get blown off your shoulders into a million pieces so whats your point thats what i pack a 9mm glock for to kill some piece of shit like you but unfortunitly your only tuff online i guess huh your just an internet tuff Guy is all you are you wanna meet up face to face an be a piece of shit to me face to face then bring it B*tch vs talking tuff behind your keyboard like a spineless d*ckheaded coward

Hey Retro, you are ok dude. F**k a lot of the a**holes here man. American women are so shitty. All many of them want is a man with money to take care of them. Stay away from OK Cupid. That site is shitty. Most of the online dating websites are shitty in reality.

7/7/2015 7:30:39 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

So, the mail order sites are better?

Come on man. Dude needs a girlfriend before he kills himself, or someone else.

7/7/2015 7:43:05 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

The guy is just frustrated and tired of all the bullshit games most women play.

Backpage escorts is the way to go if you have a couple hundred bucks to blow and just want some young tight p*ssy for a few hours and you never have to deal with her again. Just make sure you screen carefully and always only do outcalls.

[Edited 7/7/2015 7:45:31 PM ]

7/7/2015 7:48:52 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
make_you_think
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

That's the advice we've all given him.

"Go get a BackPage wh*re..."

Really, that's pretty bad advice.

7/7/2015 8:05:39 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

stregaleonora
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,395)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Well, I ignore all men who write me from out of state, all the one with 3 kids, all the one unemployed, and all the one that the only thing they are good to write to a woman is "Hi"...

....well, those mak up the 80% of the male population of internet I guess

[Edited 7/7/2015 8:06:03 PM ]

7/7/2015 8:08:08 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,500)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009
online now!

I've been ignored by them for years. I understand it is quite common on all sites and then women wonder where the real men are and why they're STILL single!

7/7/2015 8:18:38 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from make_you_think:That's the advice we've all given him.

"Go get a BackPage wh*re..."

Really, that's pretty bad advice.

Why has he not done it if he just wants to get off? Masturbation can get a little boring I will admit. Hell, I use to do escorts in the 80's and I had a regular girlfriend too (LOL). There was no backpage then. There were these escort services but the same thing. Now, all the girls are in business for themselves.

[Edited 7/7/2015 8:19:48 PM ]

7/7/2015 9:23:25 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

i don't honestly uunderstand it i mean i can use just 1 photo of myself you cant tell im short the photo is not ugly all they do is come look at the profile an then thats it every single one of them the messages i do get back i write back to the women an it is the exact same thing they do not reply all i ask them is what there plans are for the rest of the summer are they looking for a Relationship ? what are there hobbies an intrest atleast on the Russian sites i actully get messages from women sure alot of those russian an ukrainian women have a height requierments as well but not all of them. women here in america however always have to have the tallest man available to date even big old fat women ignore now adays fat women use to never ignore then if you right them a nice respectful message you will be lucky if they write back. i never pittied Usa american men much through out my lifetime but seeing what we as men have to go through today i do pitty them especally if there like me trying there hardest online running down the street to talk to a ladie who might get a way alawys willing to take risks an chances of getting Embaressed if you do that an are still ignored you have deffinitly earned my respect because it takes a man to go through all of that an still be somewhat sane

7/7/2015 9:26:10 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

i can also honestly see how it all works now money is important to women but there is more then just that this whole entire thing of having to look a certian way an be a certian height. i can change my dressing style as well but will still get the same treatment im almost pretty sure of it i remember a girl telling me back in 20001 i have till im 35 years old an then after that it all starts going down hill for men over here i already feel im on the downside of my life an thats fine but like all of you out there who have used okcupid.com pof.com i do not wat to continue the getting ignored Treatment or the comoe look at my profile treatment an then move onto the next profile

7/7/2015 10:50:22 PM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

@ mr_retroguy, do you work and have income? I still think the online dating stuff is a crapshoot at best. I have talked to many women online (not this website but another one) and as soon as the woman figures out I am not interested in getting married or tied down, I never hear from them again. Most women have this everlasting love, marriage, soulmate bullshit on their minds. I just wanna date and have fun with no long-term commitments....a FWB as they say!

7/8/2015 12:24:37 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from irlover50:
@ mr_retroguy, do you work and have income? I still think the online dating stuff is a crapshoot at best. I have talked to many women online (not this website but another one) and as soon as the woman figures out I am not interested in getting married or tied down, I never hear from them again. Most women have this everlasting love, marriage, soulmate bullshit on their minds. I just wanna date and have fun with no long-term commitments....a FWB as they say!

i have a decent income to get me buy under 2000,00 per month i don't really have a Huge income however there is a Transformers collector on youtube named victorysaber77 who is a stay at home dad im not sure how he got kids when he has no income. what is really even more strange is women are generally pretty responsive to me in person i only seem to get ignored online for some dreadful reason. if you want my opinion i personally think most american women are just online to see who is out there i really doubt any of them are serious about anything. it takes alot of courage an hart to walk to someone whos 6 to 7 inches Taller then you knowing she will more likley say no to you face to Face an through out the years i have not seen many Men who have displayed that type of courage which comes from the Heart im beginning to probably want to take a break from online stuff for a while. Dark Haired women seem to be the nicest Blondes are ok but at the end of the day id love to get my hands on a nice 6FT Tall single dark Haired Brunette with long dark brown Hair an beautiful bright blue eyes whos around 150lbs who is a smoker even though i dont smoke an has her own place an someone who i can actully have an intelligent conversation with someone who likes short stalky men. then i just want to say i love you to her thats it whether its over the phone or in person an Hug her neck forever

[Edited 7/8/2015 12:26:50 AM ]

7/8/2015 12:30:14 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
tickle_bug
Myrtle Beach, SC
23, joined Jul. 2014

Stalky.

*stocky

Eta...why did you mention the you tube guy?
Makes no sense.

[Edited 7/8/2015 12:32:22 AM ]

7/8/2015 12:35:45 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tickle_bug:
Stalky.

*stocky

Eta...why did you mention the you tube guy?
Makes no sense.

lol i really have no idea i guess i used him as a prime example of someone who collects toys a has no income yes i meant stocky sorry

7/8/2015 12:39:01 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

@ mr_retroguy, you sound like a good guy man and your income is not that bad. I am a lot older than you. I dated a few girls right after college who just walked all over me bc I was such a nice guy. Here is a suggestion. Try joining a gym and meeting someone in the real world instead of all this virtual online crap. I think you will find someone someday who appreciates a honest good guy like you. I will never understand it but with some women, the more you treat them like shit, the more they love you and a really good guy gets used as a doormat.

I think POF would be a much better place than this dump tho in trying to find someone. This forum and website is nothing but trash and spam.

7/8/2015 12:45:27 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from irlover50:
@ mr_retroguy, you sound like a good guy man and your income is not that bad. I am a lot older than you. I dated a few girls right after college who just walked all over me bc I was such a nice guy. Here is a suggestion. Try joining a gym and meeting someone in the real world instead of all this virtual online crap. I think you will find someone someday who appreciates a honest good guy like you. I will never understand it but with some women, the more you treat them like shit, the more they love you and a really good guy gets used as a doormat.

I think POF would be a much better place than this dump tho in trying to find someone. This forum and website is nothing but trash and spam.

hello thank you yeah you are right about that the whole Entire bad boy thing goes pretty far with women not calling an not caring however has ruined chances for me in the past i even had women leave me cause of it so you don't want to overdue it until you have actully been together for a while with her then it is ok. some men can function independently alone for many years however i am not one of those men that can do that its just too tuff for me not to break down into Tears with knowbody to talk to home alone on these dark warm starry Bright summer nights i workout quite a bit at the gym the women in there are not all that friendly all give POF.com a shot. an see what rolls out for me

[Edited 7/8/2015 12:47:12 AM ]

7/8/2015 12:51:11 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
tickle_bug
Myrtle Beach, SC
23, joined Jul. 2014

6 foot is aiming high, don't you think?

You know there's a greater chance of rejection from a woman several inches taller.

It's like you set yourself up for defeat.

7/8/2015 1:01:11 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tickle_bug:
6 foot is aiming high, don't you think?

You know there's a greater chance of rejection from a woman several inches taller.

It's like you set yourself up for defeat.

i don't believe so i believe in myself an i believe in her to give me atleast a chance at Friends to start with even if she is not sexually attracted to me to where she wants to go jump into the bed with me im not looking for that if that is all i am after all go pay for a prostitute from backpage.com an pay for a girl who is 4FT8 to 5FT1

7/8/2015 1:03:16 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

seth097
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,049)
Arvada, CO
48, joined May. 2014
online now!

F**k pof and okcupid. I have profiles on both. Occasionally-as in once in a blue moon, I get a message back. Just get some prostitutes. God gave us hoochies for a reason. Mostly the ratio is 7 guys for every girl.

7/8/2015 1:07:19 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
tickle_bug
Myrtle Beach, SC
23, joined Jul. 2014

You got it backwards op. If you're going to pay for it, get a 6 footer.

7/8/2015 1:34:43 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from seth097:
F**k pof and okcupid. I have profiles on both. Occasionally-as in once in a blue moon, I get a message back. Just get some prostitutes. God gave us hoochies for a reason. Mostly the ratio is 7 guys for every girl.

did you ever see this movie by chance poor Cy the photo Guy he should have deffinitly done that as well this movie 1 hour photo could actully happen t a number of men across our great nation even though it was not based on a true story in reality this could actully happen Prostitutes are ok occaisonally depending on there personalitys are they clock watchers an do the fullfill full service

7/8/2015 1:40:12 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  
irlover50
Beaufort, SC
53, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from seth097:

I hear you Seth....you rock man!

7/8/2015 1:41:48 AM Single men please share your Experiences with internet dating okcupid  

mr_retroguy
Beaverton, OR
35, joined Feb. 2014

one hour Photo poor CY the photo Guy this will happen to some of us i know it will \