Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

But also ask anything about their profile. get laid in birmingham al And I believe she went on about 3 dates beforehand. Some persons think in fate and other individuals think in the Proximity Impact. dating site called meet me When you arrive, our beautiful SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in.

www megapersonals

I am desperate to tell him how I feel, but too scared! He texts me a lot, and has just joined a weekly class that I go to. online dating fort mcmurray He laughed and mentioned, Well obviously yeah! Ever considering the fact that then, we ve been going out for two months, and I really really feel like it s the start of one thing super magical. Just after about seven weeks of speaking, Jon had to decide whether or not he wanted to keep in Canada or transfer back to England. gospel speed dating Getting to choose one particular is undoubtedly not an effortless task, but will tell you a lot about their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2015 5:13:17 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

nobs4u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,322)
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

Thanks Belph,yer an inspiration!
Ya know,I bet none of you read "How it Happened" by Asimov...pussies,afraid your little,close minded world view would be shattered?

Just because evolution MAYBE did happen as we THINK..it does NOT mean God did not create everything! Never says HOW HE did it,just that HE did!
Jesus himself said,"The kingdom of God does not come with OBSERVATION,nor will they say,see here,see there. For INDEED the kingdom of GOD is WITHIN you!"
YEAH! Just sayin' is all,READ ya freakin' dweebs!
Oh and feel free to tell anyone,even me,IDC..."and ANOTHER thing"...it may be your last chance!
Peace out ,y'all! I be on my blog and FB,if anyone cares....(I do ,I luvs most of ya!).

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2015 5:42:15 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,140)
Houston, TX
35, joined Sep. 2011

I don't care about how I arrived here. Why does it matter so much to you?

7/21/2015 6:00:16 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

belphegor1943
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,013)
Austin, TX
32, joined May. 2012

I am? How did that happen?

7/21/2015 6:08:56 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
32, joined May. 2012

I have a size 8 head. That means I can only fit into XXXL hats.

7/21/2015 6:17:29 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

kraven_morehed
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,429)
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

IDC!

7/21/2015 6:17:49 AM And ANOTHER thing...  
ambrosia727
Over 1,000 Posts (1,114)
Stinnett, KY
41, joined Feb. 2015

7/21/2015 7:07:55 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
32, joined May. 2012

You need to learn to handle opposing view points instead of getting all worked up and leaving to facebook.

7/21/2015 9:43:57 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,168)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Actually nobs I have read "how it happened". At one time I was very sci-fi addicted (early teens).
But if you are claiming sci-fi as truthful over genesis ( biblical account ) doesn't that in itself make you a hieratic ?

Now personally I had two favorite writers (Heinlein & Asimov) but I realize the books were fiction/fantasy for the most part. Just something to read and ponder.

I have never understood why disagreement over christianity has to be thought of as a personal attack? Why the stereotypical reaction ( I'm taking my football and going home because you play different than I do )
Hell if you don't want to play....then stop playing the game.
Proselytizing here just sets you up as a target.
Your own bible tells you that you will be mocked.
Learn to roll with the punches or stop putting on the gloves.

Okay end of lecture

Pax ?

[Edited 7/21/2015 9:44:25 AM ]

7/21/2015 11:23:45 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from olderthandirt20:
Actually nobs I have read "how it happened". At one time I was very sci-fi addicted (early teens).
But if you are claiming sci-fi as truthful over genesis ( biblical account ) doesn't that in itself make you a hieratic ?

Now personally I had two favorite writers (Heinlein & Asimov) but I realize the books were fiction/fantasy for the most part. Just something to read and ponder.

I have never understood why disagreement over christianity has to be thought of as a personal attack? Why the stereotypical reaction ( I'm taking my football and going home because you play different than I do )
Hell if you don't want to play....then stop playing the game.
Proselytizing here just sets you up as a target.
Your own bible tells you that you will be mocked.
Learn to roll with the punches or stop putting on the gloves.

Okay end of lecture

Pax ?

7/21/2015 3:21:27 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

Yeah,Belph,you once got worked up,(OH God ,no one can do that ,either,cant have emotions),and stated "and ANOTHER thing",I thought it was hilarious! So did you at the time,sorry,guys,I'll try not to be amused anymore! I just figured y'all were saying this place is closing down,so I would have my last bit of fun,but NOOOOO! You folks REALLY do not have a sense of humor do you? For f**ks sake,I was reading all the forums,(Christian and Atheist,yeah,y'all know what ya wrote,want me to point it out? It is NOT offensive? REALLY!?!? You KNOW it is/was and you MEANT it to be at the time! Damn! Me, I was just playing around!But OK,Yeah taking my balls and going home...at LEAST I have them!

When I read that story ,I thought ,"Yeah,even if evolution IS correct,we were ALL still Made when HE made the big bang happen!" My own personal theory,y'all have yours FSM and his Meatballs,so thought I'd tell ya mine!

Seriously,no-one but Big D,saw the attempt at humor? I just figure everyone remembered ol Belph saying that...and I joined FB ,finally, after resisting for however long it has been up and no local gals on here are responding,(probably because I get so butthurt and angry),F**kin goofballs! "Something wicked This Way Comes" I liked him ,too ,Dirt!

7/21/2015 3:38:33 PM And ANOTHER thing...  
kawkasian
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,841)
Beverly Hills, CA
35, joined Sep. 2014

It's times like this I wish I'd listened to my mother.

7/21/2015 3:49:25 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,889)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

With what original custom language of God and his son name all plants and animals???

Meaning in heaven images of custom language as being in the adjusted standards ..

[Edited 7/21/2015 3:50:00 PM ]

7/21/2015 3:55:34 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,168)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Bradbury Fahrenheit 451 I thought was his best.
And I'm sorry you would think that I am "pussies,afraid your little,close minded world view would be shattered?

For f**ks sake,I was reading all the forums,(Christian and Atheist,yeah,y'all know what ya wrote,want me to point it out? It is NOT offensive.

Why would anyone be offended by facts ? why fear the truth?Are you offended by honesty?
So yeah let's post my offencive posts ( in context please )

Strap on the gloves and we can see how many rounds it takes.Let's see who i closed minded.

[Edited 7/21/2015 3:56:13 PM ]

7/21/2015 5:11:00 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

kraven_morehed
Greenwood, LA
94, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from nobs4u:

Seriously,no-one but Big D,saw the attempt at humor?

i ALWAYS find it very humorous whenever anybody talks about godor creationism!!!!

7/21/2015 5:14:13 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
32, joined May. 2012

Quote from nobs4u:
Yeah,Belph,you once got worked up,(OH God ,no one can do that ,either,cant have emotions),and stated "and ANOTHER thing",I thought it was hilarious! So did you at the time,sorry,guys,I'll try not to be amused anymore! I just figured y'all were saying this place is closing down,so I would have my last bit of fun,but NOOOOO! You folks REALLY do not have a sense of humor do you? For f**ks sake,I was reading all the forums,(Christian and Atheist,yeah,y'all know what ya wrote,want me to point it out? It is NOT offensive? REALLY!?!? You KNOW it is/was and you MEANT it to be at the time! Damn! Me, I was just playing around!But OK,Yeah taking my balls and going home...at LEAST I have them!

When I read that story ,I thought ,"Yeah,even if evolution IS correct,we were ALL still Made when HE made the big bang happen!" My own personal theory,y'all have yours FSM and his Meatballs,so thought I'd tell ya mine!

Seriously,no-one but Big D,saw the attempt at humor? I just figure everyone remembered ol Belph saying that...and I joined FB ,finally, after resisting for however long it has been up and no local gals on here are responding,(probably because I get so butthurt and angry),F**kin goofballs! "Something wicked This Way Comes" I liked him ,too ,Dirt!

I do remember saying that, LOL. I didn't sleep at all the night before. I got worked up over something but it wasn't people haranguing me.

But yeah, good times. Carry on

7/21/2015 5:29:11 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
32, joined May. 2012

Quote from nobs4u:

There you go. That's the way I would figure religious people would respond to evolution. Evolution doesn't disprove the existence of a maker. It's a theory about how life reached its present state that we now observe. I never understood why people get so upset over it. So the Catholic church got it wrong when they said the earth is only a few thousand years old. It's not the first time they got it wrong. They were wrong about the sun rotating around the Earth as well. But, that doesn't mean everything wasn't created. It just means a handful of people were wrong about something. Religion could be looked at the same way scientists approach things. Sometimes scientists are wrong, sometimes they are right. When theories are debunked, they scratch it from the books and keep asking questions.

[Edited 7/21/2015 5:30:50 PM ]

7/21/2015 11:00:22 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

Bradbury Fahrenheit 451 I thought was his best.
And I'm sorry you would think that I am "pussies,afraid your little,close minded world view would be shattered?

For f**ks sake,I was reading all the forums,(Christian and Atheist,yeah,y'all know what ya wrote,want me to point it out? It is NOT offensive.

Why would anyone be offended by facts ? why fear the truth?Are you offended by honesty?
So yeah let's post my offencive posts ( in context please )

Strap on the gloves and we can see how many rounds it takes.Let's see who i closed minded.

You wont "win" and neither will I...you KNOW that,correct? It'll be a mutual knockout and what IS the point? "Truth" ,ha,yours? Mine? Doesnt matter at all..let me sum it ALL up with a quote from a movie..."I tell ya,Birdy,I'm not trying to pin life any more..."..you look it up ,I am tired.
@Belph Good times,indeed!Who DOESNT get it wrong? EVERY man ,woman and child on this planet has,does, or will,that's life!

Again,mostly directed at,well,all haters and ridiculers that have it "all figured out" no,they DONT. If any one wishes to take offense,please do....

"Seek education from the cradle to the grave."

7/21/2015 11:33:00 PM And ANOTHER thing...  
make_you_think
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,532)
Greensboro, NC
31, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from nobs4u:

Buddy, have you lost it?

7/21/2015 11:40:55 PM And ANOTHER thing...  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

Yesterday,5 hours in an ER...or at birth...your choice!

7/22/2015 2:55:11 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,168)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

I see...It is okay if you post your opinions but if I post mine then it's attacking you on a personal level. I have seen this all my life, a double standard. Freedom for the religious but don't dare express any ideas to the contrary of religions.
Heaven forbid you disrespect the sacred cow. (puns intended)
Open mind my aunt fannies fanny

7/22/2015 3:01:56 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

jason_in_tx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,691)
Bryan, TX
31, joined Apr. 2013

The Bible is desert myth bullshit, Jesus is dead, and evolution is a fact. Get over it.

7/22/2015 3:03:07 AM And ANOTHER thing...  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH
54, joined Oct. 2008

I see...It is okay if you post your opinions but if I post mine then it's attacking you on a personal level. I have seen this all my life, a double standard. Freedom for the religious but don't dare express any ideas to the contrary of religions.
Heaven forbid you disrespect the sacred cow. (puns intended)
Open mind my aunt fannies fanny

Seriously? You THINK I care what you or anyone else BELIEVES to be true? SERIOUSLY? Cuz i DONT! I like you,you seem cool,but why bother? I like SOME of your life views,dont like others..you,obviously think the same about me...so,again,whats your point? Post away,I can ridcule also,doesnt matter to me...