Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

When you make a decision to build a organization with someone, you are giving up total manage — it won t be accomplished exactly the way you would have if you had been on your personal. gay classifieds maryland On the web dating in basic from time to time unfairly gets a terrible wrap, but most persons do not realize that more than 40% of new relationships planet wide are began On line! European dating is achievable no matter where you reside. san jose bedpage govmay confirm on the web, but all other people must verify in person or through fax.

skipthegames hookups

There is a fine line among flirting and getting inappropriate, and you don t want to cross that unless you re seeking to get unmatched. men seeking men tulsa A thought provoking, enjoyable, playful message that stands out from all the lame messages cluttering up her inbox. There s a group messaging function in the app so you and your good friends can argue discuss possible matches in detail. latinlovesearch canada Now if that significant other loves you mainly because of that A few mates of mine have gone through divorces and had a blast with on line dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2015 3:02:05 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 7/21/2015 3:03:30 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2015 3:25:29 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

helmholtzwatson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,604)
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Jun. 2014

You are obviously clueless as to what constitutes a romantically attractive personality to most women.

7/21/2015 3:27:37 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (73,336)
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Troll, Troll, Troll your boat gently thru the forums.

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily.

Trying to cure your boredom.

7/21/2015 3:28:56 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

So...

he took note of something that she's obviously invested in

then, he told her they had something in common because of this thing that is important to her (laced with a light, not overdone, compliment)

Yeah, that's a really stupid way to meet someone.

7/21/2015 3:29:17 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

inni_dreamz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,904)
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

Yep, mail order bride is your only hope! Go for it!

7/21/2015 3:32:34 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

^^^^^^^^^that pictures great

I like a girl with humor.

7/21/2015 3:45:09 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
So...

he took note of something that she's obviously invested in

then, he told her they had something in common because of this thing that is important to her (laced with a light, not overdone, compliment)

Yeah, that's a really stupid way to meet someone.

are you f**king kidding me? that's the most cringe worthy bullshit I've ever seen in my life. You're actually going to say what he did is ok?

Who walks up to a random stranger and says "are you training for anything"? What reason do you have to be asking somebody that? That's awkward beyond belief

the point is it does not make one bit of difference what you say when the woman is attracted to you before hand. That's the only thing that matters anyways. If she is attracted to you before hand, you just gotta be normal and you're good

when she's not attracted to you, the world's greatest speaker has no chance in hell. In my case, there are no women even mildly attractive that are attracted to me

[Edited 7/21/2015 3:46:07 PM ]

7/21/2015 3:47:49 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from helmholtzwatson:
You are obviously clueless as to what constitutes a romantically attractive personality to most women.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE F**K YOU SAY WHEN SHE'S PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU

THE MALE IN QUESTION SAYS SOME OF THE MOST CRINGE WORTHY, IDIOTIC GARBAGE I'VE EVER SEEN AND GETS WOMEN LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO HIM

7/21/2015 3:52:11 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

ibane
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,210)
Zanesville, OH
46, joined Feb. 2014

I do it all the time. Only I don't say anything besides get ur sexy a** in the truck.
U should try it...u would be surprised.

Of course u may wanna have a truck

7/21/2015 3:56:56 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

inni_dreamz
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from bumblebee7:
^^^^^^^^^that pictures great

I like a girl with humor.

Thank you, Bumblebee

7/21/2015 3:57:11 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
nomorecatast
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,864)
San Diego, CA
32, joined Jul. 2014

It's called breaking the ice...

If you don't do it. You'll never get a chance to talk and find out more...

7/21/2015 3:58:16 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

dan9787_3
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,999)
Laval, QC
53, joined Jul. 2014

It's not creepy at all, it was charming.

7/21/2015 4:05:56 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from ibane:
I do it all the time. Only I don't say anything besides get ur sexy a** in the truck.
U should try it...u would be surprised.

Of course u may wanna have a truck

Would something like this suffice?

or should I go all out?

[Edited 7/21/2015 4:06:50 PM ]

7/21/2015 4:06:53 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
62, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from inni_dreamz:
Thank you, Bumblebee

Once when I was little....I rescued a girl from this tall, tall tower.

but, I've never busted one out of jail yet.

I've set a few free, but not in that way....

7/21/2015 4:13:38 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

inni_dreamz
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

7/21/2015 4:14:31 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from ridelightning7:
are you f**king kidding me? that's the most cringe worthy bullshit I've ever seen in my life. You're actually going to say what he did is ok?

Who walks up to a random stranger and says "are you training for anything"? What reason do you have to be asking somebody that? That's awkward beyond belief

It's awkward to you.

To her, it worked.

Are you looking to date yourself, or an attractive woman?

7/21/2015 4:16:02 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from dan9787_3:
It's not creepy at all, it was charming.

You're approaching a random stranger and asking them if they're working out for something.

That's awkward as all hell, what reason do you have to be asking a random stranger that? Every book and everything written about dating says you have to start off with something that's a little less threatening/impersonal and let her get warmed up to you.

Of course, all the dating books are complete bullshit and it doesn't matter what you say if she's attracted to you. That's the real truth.

All this nonsense about personality is just that - nonsense. If she is attracted to you, you just have to act like a normal f**king human being and she'll fall in love with you. If she's not attracted to you, then there's nothing you can do anyways.

7/21/2015 4:16:53 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
It's awkward to you.

To her, it worked.

Are you looking to date yourself, or an attractive woman?

if I said that, I would have been thrown out of the place and had the cops arrest me for harassment

[Edited 7/21/2015 4:17:37 PM ]

7/21/2015 4:18:51 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

You're approaching a random stranger and asking them if they're working out for something.

That's awkward as all hell, what reason do you have to be asking a random stranger that?

Um...because you've noticed something about her that may indicate that the two of you have something in common.

She's not a "random stranger"--she's a stranger who has stood out to you as someone you share some common ground with.

7/21/2015 4:20:19 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

That's awkward as all hell, what reason do you have to be asking a random stranger that? Every book and everything written about dating says you have to start off with something that's a little less threatening/impersonal and let her get warmed up to you.

I wouldn't advocate relying on books to guide interpersonal relationships, but I'm curious as hell to know where you managed to find one that said it was a good idea to aproach a woman like an animal in the wilderness.

7/21/2015 4:22:30 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

helmholtzwatson
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,604)
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Jun. 2014

Your logic skills suck.

One possible scenario does not automatically rule out all others.

I have a short, funny lookin, perennially broke friend. He consistently dated the hottest women around. His now wife's beauty is just staggering.

She did not find him initially attractive at all.

7/21/2015 4:24:04 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
I wouldn't advocate relying on books to guide interpersonal relationships, but I'm curious as hell to know where you managed to find one that said it was a good idea to aproach a woman like an animal in the wilderness.

the books all say you start off with a casual non personal/non threatening opener and allow her to get warmed up to you before you start asking personal stuff.

the books are all complete nonsense

This is the same guy who said "hey what's up" to a beautiful, fit, successful, intelligent blonde on a dating website and the blonde went out with him that same day. This is the same blonde who probably gets 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 messages a day.

I just need to save 500K and spend it all on plastic surgery to look like my friend. That's the best way to go

7/21/2015 4:27:10 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from helmholtzwatson:
Your logic skills suck.

One possible scenario does not automatically rule out all others.

I see this same scenario a trillion times. All this personality talk is complete f**king nonsense

All personality means is that you don't say anything stupid to ruin a woman who already wants you. Any half retarded chimpanzee can do that

7/21/2015 4:29:25 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Just so you know, the question your friend asked IS casual and not too personal. The fact that you find such a natural bit of conversation to be awkward and inappropriate on a level that it would bring the police reveals a lot, and definitely doesn't indicate that looks are the problem.

For the four thousandth time (roughly)--since you're so certain that nothing but looks matters, how do you explain the vast numbers of mediocre and even unattractive men with attractive wives/girlfriends?

7/21/2015 4:35:15 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
Just so you know, the question your friend asked IS casual and not too personal. The fact that you find such a natural bit of conversation to be awkward and inappropriate on a level that it would bring the police reveals a lot, and definitely doesn't indicate that looks are the problem.

For the four thousandth time (roughly)--since you're so certain that nothing but looks matters

Looks are the only thing that matter for the initial attraction and that is the hardest thing by 100,000,000 light years. Once she's attracted to you, it's complete cake walk from there on.

I've said this before, give me 4 dates with women who are attracted to me and 3 out of the 4 will want to date me long term.

Once she wants you, you just gotta act like a normal pleasant human being to close the deal.

7/21/2015 4:35:57 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

So you keep saying.

So, how did those hundreds of thousands of men who are not physically attractive get a foot in the door?

7/21/2015 4:38:31 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
So you keep saying.

So, how did those hundreds of thousands of men who are not physically attractive get a foot in the door?

I don't see it

Most couples are about the same in physical beauty:
Fat people dating fatties
Hotties dating hotties

In my case, the entire world swears that I'm very handsome, very stylish and fit yet I can't even find a woman who is slightly above average who is attracted to me.

7/21/2015 4:40:21 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
nomorecatast
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,864)
San Diego, CA
32, joined Jul. 2014

I started talking to pink because I told her she has badass tattoos and probably listens to social distortion.

Is that bad?

7/21/2015 4:42:29 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

candy0426
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,797)
Newtown, PA
49, joined Aug. 2014

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE F**K YOU SAY WHEN SHE'S PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU

THE MALE IN QUESTION SAYS SOME OF THE MOST CRINGE WORTHY, IDIOTIC GARBAGE I'VE EVER SEEN AND GETS WOMEN LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE ATTRACTED TO HIM

I see nothing wrong with anything he said or did. I work out hard and it's nice to be recognized for it. When gay men compliment your body, you don't have a problem with it. It's all about confidence and personality!

7/21/2015 4:42:33 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
im2thexy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,847)
Belleville, ON
49, joined Dec. 2014

Get a monster truck..all the hot babes will notice you...

7/21/2015 4:46:49 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

In my case, the entire world swears that I'm very handsome, very stylish and fit yet I can't even find a woman who is slightly above average who is attracted to me.

This thread really opened my eyes as to why that might be. Your strong reaction to the harmless, inoffensive and clearly effective conversation you describes here reveals a lot about how constricted you must be when encountering women. Tension, extreme reservation, etc. is very unattractive.

7/21/2015 4:49:45 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
nyythawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,216)
Denver, CO
54, joined Nov. 2010

Will you please AT LEAST make up interesting/puzzling/creativestories. Geez.

Let's just say your totally fabricated story is true...
You don't know what went through that nor any persons mind. Maybe SHE thought the guy is crazy hot. Maybe SHE saw his d*ck print through his shorts and she's a closet nymph. Maybe SHE thought the line was so corny, it was cute.

I don't know what she thought in your likely made-up scene. But I do know you have little to no experience with women. Otherwise you'd know there's no telling how a woman will respond... BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO REACT DIFFERENTLY... even though often times the react the same. And not even going to try explaining that. I'm sure it's beyond your comprehension.

And here's something that will make YOUR puny brain explode...
A lot of times really hot/attractive women fly solo because weak-ass men are intimidated. In your story, maybe she just was happy the guy was scared to approach her... even if the line was corny. HE took a shot. YOU just stood there perving and drooling. Now your imaginary bud has a date and you're here whining.

7/21/2015 4:57:48 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

calthropstu
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,546)
Phoenix, AZ
38, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from bumblebee7:

I am totally stealing this.

7/21/2015 5:01:36 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
rightguyforu92
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,482)
Lisle, IL
39, joined Feb. 2015

Quote from bumblebee7:

7/21/2015 5:25:10 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from nyythawk:
Will you please AT LEAST make up interesting/puzzling/creativestories. Geez.

Let's just say your totally fabricated story is true...
You don't know what went through that nor any persons mind. Maybe SHE thought the guy is crazy hot. Maybe SHE saw his d*ck print through his shorts and she's a closet nymph. Maybe SHE thought the line was so corny, it was cute.

I don't know what she thought in your likely made-up scene. But I do know you have little to no experience with women. Otherwise you'd know there's no telling how a woman will respond... BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO REACT DIFFERENTLY... even though often times the react the same. And not even going to try explaining that. I'm sure it's beyond your comprehension.

And here's something that will make YOUR puny brain explode...
A lot of times really hot/attractive women fly solo because weak-ass men are intimidated. In your story, maybe she just was happy the guy was scared to approach her... even if the line was corny. HE took a shot. YOU just stood there perving and drooling. Now your imaginary bud has a date and you're here whining.

I did not lie about a single thing there

My friend in question is actually at my house right now

7/21/2015 5:25:24 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

inni_dreamz
Pasadena, CA
98, joined Nov. 2012

I'm getting fuglier by the year, so I sure hope it aint all about looks!

7/21/2015 5:31:53 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
This thread really opened my eyes as to why that might be. Your strong reaction to the harmless, inoffensive and clearly effective conversation you describes here reveals a lot about how constricted you must be when encountering women. Tension, extreme reservation, etc. is very unattractive.

It would astonish you how easy going and laid back I am in real life when it comes to interacting with people. I suppose I'm a little overly calculated in situations like this but everything I do is super calculated. I don't know how to turn off that part of my brain

I'm talking to my friend here at my house and he's telling me about how many women message him on online dating. I messaged a 100 women online and couldn't even get a response.

I go back to my original point, looks are everything. Once a woman is attracted to you, you just have to act normal and everything goes smooth

The whole world swears that I'm very handsome but it's obviously nowhere near enough. I need to get a bunch of plastic surgery done

7/21/2015 6:07:36 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

beautifulfire08
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,895)
Nashville, TN
59, joined Aug. 2013

Bull to the shit. It's always about attraction first. Women are visual. Remember that.

7/21/2015 6:11:55 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

debyduh
Over 1,000 Posts (1,594)
Hamburg, PA
54, joined May. 2014

She responded to his cheesy lines because she found him attractive.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

7/21/2015 6:51:36 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from debyduh:
She responded to his cheesy lines because she found him attractive.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

That's exactly my point

It's not about personality that creates attraction. Personality just maintains it. Any f**king chimpanzee can maintain attraction, it's having it that's so damn difficult

Finding a decent looking woman In my age range who finds me attractive is like trying to find a unicorn

7/21/2015 6:57:48 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from beautifulfire08:
Bull to the shit. It's always about attraction first. Women are visual. Remember that.

Holy hell you're agreeing with me

7/21/2015 7:00:08 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lunaglider
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,976)
DPO, AA
97, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from nomorecatast:
I started talking to pink because I told her she has badass tattoos and probably listens to social distortion.

Is that bad?

Yes......but I know she fell for it

7/21/2015 7:01:36 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

calthropstu
Phoenix, AZ
38, joined Aug. 2012

7/21/2015 8:01:51 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from calthropstu:

That's astoundingly creepy

7/21/2015 8:07:46 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

calthropstu
Phoenix, AZ
38, joined Aug. 2012

That's astoundingly creepy

LOL isn't it? And it's an actual greeting card.

Who in their right mind made this?

7/21/2015 9:28:56 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

It would astonish you how easy going and laid back I am in real life when it comes to interacting with people. I suppose I'm a little overly calculated in situations like this but everything I do is super calculated. I don't know how to turn off that part of my brain

I'm talking to my friend here at my house and he's telling me about how many women message him on online dating. I messaged a 100 women online and couldn't even get a response.

I go back to my original point, looks are everything. Once a woman is attracted to you, you just have to act normal and everything goes smooth

The whole world swears that I'm very handsome but it's obviously nowhere near enough. I need to get a bunch of plastic surgery done

"laid back" and "super calculated" are inconsistent. If everything you do is super calculated, then you are not laid back--you have calculated to falsely present yourself as a laid back person.

7/21/2015 9:30:37 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

gothygoogoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,640)
Red Bluff, CA
60, joined Feb. 2015

i
have
no
personality
therefore
i
do
not
date...

plus i type weird and women hate that...

7/21/2015 9:36:42 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

my friend went from meeting her to getting a date in about 10 minutes. They're going out tonight

Everything my friend tells me depresses the hell out of me because I honestly don't think he's much better looking than me. He looks very white obviously but otherwise, everybody says we're both about equally handsome. My older female co worker said the same thing herself that we're both about the same. He's a little more fit than I am but he's 5'5 while I'm 5'10 which is a huge advantage for me. Personality wise, we're very VERY similar.

For whatever reason, women throw themselves at him everywhere he goes/make themselves very easily available.

It's just mind boggling. It seems like every other man on the planet who is similar to me finds dating to be extremely easy. To me, it's like trying to climb mount everest with one leg amputated

7/21/2015 9:42:46 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
brandycool1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,670)
Syracuse, NY
46, joined Jun. 2013

OP,
You...are...slowwwwwww.

7/21/2015 9:45:18 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
miscbyproduct
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,408)
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom
20, joined Apr. 2012

all your friends do better than you
as much as you claim t have in common wiht them, you are still in a different league

how do you rate amongst other whinners?

7/21/2015 9:56:04 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod:
"laid back" and "super calculated" are inconsistent. If everything you do is super calculated, then you are not laid back--you have calculated to falsely present yourself as a laid back person.

that's true

I consider myself laid back because I'm very agreeable and I make people feel very comfortable around me. Don't get me wrong, I still have some strong opinions but I can express them in a way that people feel comfortable with it

7/21/2015 10:03:30 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

tropicalhotness
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Blacksburg, VA
30, joined May. 2014

you need a DUFF.

You are your friend's DUFF believe it or not.

[Edited 7/21/2015 10:04:24 PM ]

7/21/2015 10:13:52 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tropicalhotness:
you need a DUFF.

You are your friend's DUFF believe it or not.

you're going to call me the designated ugly fat friend when I actually look good in street clothes while you resemble a real life human pig?

[Edited 7/21/2015 10:14:47 PM ]

7/21/2015 10:27:18 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

tropicalhotness
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Blacksburg, VA
30, joined May. 2014

Are you calling me a fat pig? B*tch pleaseI'm not fat or anyone's Duff. I make sure of this. But you are. You are your friend's Duff. You just don't want to see.... Just trying to help but I forgot how dense and slow you are. My bad. Carry on.

P.S everyone can be a DUFF. You don't have to be fat or ugly to be a DuffThere is always going to be someone more prettier, wittier, charming, compelling etc than you are. You just have to be realistic about who you are hanging with while trying to date

7/21/2015 10:29:08 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tropicalhotness: I'm not fat

Have you seen your avatar? looks like a pig. oink oink oink

7/21/2015 10:29:11 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
miscbyproduct
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,408)
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom
20, joined Apr. 2012

don't pick your friends as for the friend they are/should be
pick them to make yaslf look good

user to the extreme

7/21/2015 10:36:05 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Have you seen your avatar? looks like a pig. oink oink oink

A lot of times when a guy plays the nice guy and acts friendly but is actually cruel underneath, women can sense that and keep their distance.

7/21/2015 10:36:14 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  

tropicalhotness
Over 1,000 Posts (1,320)
Blacksburg, VA
30, joined May. 2014

I agree Misc. It's a natural thing to pick friends to make you look good. Especially in the Op's case where he is stunted and delusional. He needs all the help he can get

OP you are chubby yourself so don't get it twisted.

Jester has the body on here, you are no where near that so stop fronting and go get you a Duff and stop being your obviously better looking and charismatic friend's DUFF

7/21/2015 10:37:01 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
ridelightning7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,098)
Springfield, IL
28, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from lilod: A lot of times when a guy plays the nice guy and acts friendly but is actually cruel underneath, women can sense that and keep their distance.

I'm very nice to people who are nice to me

7/21/2015 10:37:48 PM Everybody Here Claims That Dating is All About Personality For Men  
lilod
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from lilod: A lot of times when a guy plays the nice guy and acts friendly but is actually cruel underneath, women can sense that and keep their distance.

I'm very nice to people who are nice to me

That seems to be true.

But, decent people treat everyone decently.