Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega presonals

Irrespective of whether you are looking for a committed partnership or not, this is an crucial query to get out in the open, Sansone Braff adds. datehookup canada Hulu and ESPN+ have partnered to make live sports and events from ESPN+ offered to watch on Hulu. And, sitting on the little sofa in my living space, sharing a bottle of cheap wine and a pack of cigarettes, the talk deepens—we share our dreams, our household woes, our every day vexations. doublelist pittsburgh They kept saying, He s from Ajax and talking about how he went to their friend s higher college.

mega personal personal classifieds

Working at a firm alongside a person is incredibly various than co founding a new startup together. pismo beach dating Why waste time with a person who doesn t take pleasure in a bit of flirtatious fun? Friendly banter and shared laughter are indicators that you see life in a related way, Elizabeth says. In the past, customers have reported some glitches that make the user experience a bit frustrating and annoying. omegle video chat indonesia 71 in the below 30 cohort and $14.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/23/2015 10:02:33 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

naughtical_59
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,924)
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

I asked this on Facebook and was kinda surprised that everyone who commented said they had no regrets for any of the tattoos they have.

Anybody running around with the name of an ex on their body somewhere?

Opinions on tattoos are welcome.
Stories or meanings behind your tattoos are welcome, too.
Pictures? Awesome.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/23/2015 10:08:45 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

alby11
Ninilchik, AK
67, joined Mar. 2014

Lots of scars with meaning and memories but no tats at all

7/24/2015 5:42:08 AM Tattoos. Any regrets?  
dsquared55
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,133)
Winter Garden, FL
59, joined Jan. 2013

No tattoos either. Some are tasteful, some are not. I've considered getting one, but don't like needles so I'll pass.

7/24/2015 9:25:00 AM Tattoos. Any regrets?  
vwconvert71
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,620)
Ocala, FL
45, joined Oct. 2014

No regrets. The first was a funny story. The second needs to be darkened; wrong shade of blue.

7/24/2015 10:17:20 AM Tattoos. Any regrets?  
ivi_licious
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,420)
Orlando, FL
39, joined Jul. 2014

I love my tattoos. I have 4 and I am not done as of yet... I do tend to get them when I am going thru a difficult time so they do have meaning. I did not get them just to get them

7/24/2015 11:49:38 AM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

gentlemanjim1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,959)
Fort Myers, FL
68, joined Oct. 2009

My youngest brother is a tattoo artist. Damn good one too! I've seen his work. But I have never liked tattoos on men,let alone on women. I guess a small one is okay. But seeing a woman with her arms and or legs covered is a turn off to me. If the tattoo is small and can be hidden while she wears a dress or other clothes when going out either formal or semi formal, I might not mind so long as it's small and feminine looking; Like a rose or maybe her child's name in a heart or something. but not on her exposed back or neck. Just not for me. God made a beautiful canvas that should be left blank.

7/24/2015 1:20:50 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Hi Jim...

I don't have any tattoos and have no desire to get one.
However, I don't mind them unless someone has (what I consider) way too many.
I really don't like seeing them on a neck or face or a bald head.

My youngest daughter has quite a few.
Beautiful 30 year old and for the life of me I can't figure out why she does it.
She still wants more.
I look at her and think how ridiculous she is going to look when she is my age and older.

For some people tattoos are to them what potato chips are to a lot of us.
You can't have just one.
It becomes like an addiction.

7/24/2015 1:31:50 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

gentlemanjim1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,959)
Fort Myers, FL
68, joined Oct. 2009

Hi Marion,

I agree! As much as I don't like Tats, seeing them on face, neck and bald heads is the epitome of dumb! How do these people get good jobs? Or ad jobs for that matter. I would never hire them. They would turn customers away...I guarantee it.

It's funny, On FB I follow a few pages that do Pin-ups. Both the old art and photos. I see many shots of otherwise sexy attractive women but totally ruined with those damn ugly tats up and down their legs and arms...or worse! I said as much on on of those pages and now they post more without tats.

7/24/2015 5:45:54 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

alby11
Ninilchik, AK
67, joined Mar. 2014

Hate when you can just see the top of one strategically placed on a lovely lady

Lots of that at the gym and beach

7/30/2015 3:42:36 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

ncmark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,151)
Lumberton, NC
52, joined Jul. 2008

I don't have any, not really a fan

7/31/2015 7:20:45 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

sand_inhershoes
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,222)
Milton, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

My eldest son returned from a lengthy and very dangerous deployment. We had a few margaritas and he dragged me off to get a tattoo. I could not say no to him.

So.. the deal was, I get a tattoo in memory of my mother and he get one to honor memories of me...

I ended up with a Japanese Iris.

He ended up with Yoda.

I think he regrets his more than I do mine.

7/31/2015 7:57:35 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Yoda? lol

Nice story, though.
I need to look up Japanese Iris. Sounds pretty.

7/31/2015 8:02:20 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

naughtical_59
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Just had to look. Beautiful.

7/31/2015 9:18:54 PM Tattoos. Any regrets?  

kitty97
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,820)
West Palm Beach, FL
61, joined Aug. 2011

I have had a total of five medical tattoos. They have literally helped save my life. No one will ever see them, unless they work in a necessary medical capacity, like radiation oncology. Jack is aware of there existence, but unless you are triangulating for radiation purposes, you might see them as dark freckles. I have to hunt to find them.

My daughter, at age 25 years, has no tattoos. She has multiple ear piercings for jewelry and I believe she also has a belly button piercing, as well. No facial piercings, etc. She has dated guys with tattoos of traditional placement. She has no plans to ever get a tattoo, and I do not believe she has any plans to get further piercings.

I have been told, my tattoos "don't count," since they are medical in nature. Others thoughts on that?