Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

24 hour hookup

International dating is the ideal way to know new culture and traditions, a new opportunity to come across your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. asian dating site san francisco Several of us forgo animal items on our plates. Then you start off browsing and obtain yourself in desperate conditions that you may regret later on Also, this is about the all round outcome of my ongoing struggles finding a meaningful connection with a important other. city xmeets You will know exactly when to use them and for the suitable context.

what is rubmaps

No matter if or not they have this disease or not. 100 free arab dating Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is hunting for like. Again, it s not not possible, but it is considerably more challenging which makes figuring out where persons stand that a lot much more important. adultlook phoenix If she says she s going to be wearing Versace for ten days, we d recommend wearing your finest clothing to the very first date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/1/2015 11:07:24 PM  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,275)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Hey guys ...

You will be hearing about it soon, that there is a fire a day starting for some odd reason.

So big kids were playing war games up in the hills, with air guns that shoot paint balls.

Someone took along a Flash Bang Grenade and tossed it ... fire started from right there just over the hill.

I have friends in town and I am part of the Neighborhood Watch crew that are all volunteer and I get the information as soon as the Sheriff and the Fire Department lets it out.

When ever a fire starts it is TOP PRIORITY .. they want it out now.

So this fire got going and charred up acreage fast.

Jet airplanes .. 737 .. and they are big, flying right over the ridge line.

Smaller spotter planes zipping about .. and smaller air bombers.

10,000 gallon dumps if they want .. and they fly out of Mather AFB in Sacramento.

I am glad they keep it operating even though it is no longer an AFB what so ever.

Well they knocked that fire out in about an 20 minutes after they got started on it.

It is dangerous being under one of those 10,000 gallon drops and best be UNDER protection like a fire truck or something big that can take it .. as big rocks get picked up and tossed along with the flame retardant stuff.

Every state in the Union is now sending fire fighters and fire equipment.

We do have a state of emergency ... and I am trying to get dead trees cut down.

They are on private property but in the creek bed .. which is protected by law.

People can not even walk down there in the creek bed ... bad to do.

Need a special permit and that is big money to get.

I have asked for the law to be changed so home owners can cut dead trees down.

But they won't do it.

It is so BAD the dead tree problem that the Fire Fighters Association has now put a ballot measure before voters in November I think ... or maybe it is next November for us .. the people ..to vote it in.

Sacramento ... real dummies up there.

I want them all out of office.

But that is just me ... I vote Independent and they are not on the ballot.

Only GOPerps and Libtard B*tches to vote for.

That is it ...

sick people.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/1/2015 11:09:50 PM Lucerne, CA  

reginamc
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,296)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011

Good luck.

8/2/2015 8:52:37 AM Lucerne, CA  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from reginamc:
Good luck.

Thank you darling ... drought is so bad ... errr .. the weather change is so long .. that plants are dead and not coming back. It is on the way to be turned to dessert. Once it is all burned off shrub be replaced as it keep raining a little but no snow pack to speak of.

Santa Catalina Island is now going to salt water pumping to make that drinkable.

Using a solar still to make fresh water is so much cheaper .. but they into spending money.

GOPerps and Libtard B*tches ... love the money in the Many Blood Suckers .. Poli Ticks ..

sumbuddie wear blind sea

8/2/2015 9:39:08 AM Lucerne, CA  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,000)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

That is the most coherent thing you have ever posted, are you feeling well?

8/2/2015 11:09:27 AM Lucerne, CA  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from inventtis2:
That is the most coherent thing you have ever posted, are you feeling well?

ahhh .. you think I am changing .. but in fact .. you are the one who is changing.

Sane ideas are coming to you .. and you are getting it.

Congratulations ... good job.

I often get the opposite from people ... and this has been in notice for 1000s of years.

Usually they make them drink Hemlock, stick a knife in them, hang them out to dry, or shoot them in Memphis.

Maybe I am a bit lucky on that ... in being born at the right time.

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish"
-Euripides

8/3/2015 9:56:38 PM Lucerne, CA  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

I found out about that Rocky Fire that is 67 square miles of burn down for the moment and is 12 % contained.

It started as a structure fire on a ranch which was immediately called in.

Cal-Fire sent a helicopter straight away, and by the time it got there, they were reporting a fire 5 to 8 acres in size.

Though this is 100 miles away from San Francisco, that is 2.5 hours of travel to get to me in Lucerne on the North Shore of Clear Lake.

It is another 1 hour to get out country like Porter Valley or this Ranch.

Maybe it is 30 miles away, but it is done at 30 mph the fastest you can go .. or die on the road.

Lots of little turns and little bumps, some of them so serious we call them ' Dead Mans Curve' for example.

So the Cops ... or an Ambulance on a Heart Attack takes 1 hour to get there ... to the person who needs help.

A Medical Doctor is another 1 hour back after the phone call is made.

In that short time, when the Fire Dept got there it was 8000 acres .. at 102 F in the day, and 7 % humidity.

There is fire behaviour never before seen ... and we have 2000 people homeless pretty much and in shelter.

We do not have any money up here .. no industry what so ever.

The people help each other out .. they are great human beings.

Red Cross is taking donations ... of stuff .. not just money.

But some people are wiped out .. completely .. have kids and nothing except a toothbrush.

Not even toothpaste they had to evacuate so quickly.

They need the money help big time ... at least to buy a tent until winter sets in.

Right now the wind is out of the South and the fire is going north.

There was a large town of Clearlake Highlands that was on the slate to be burned down.

But the wind turned.

I guess God is watching out for them evil people as Brother Pat Robertson would say ...

and the good people are dead right now and on their way to the Pearly Gates.

This is not the day of Noah ... for the Cycle of God to swing his terrible swift sword that way.

The true profits of Pat Robertson are what is going on as God talks to him.

Glory Glory Halluajah.

Anyhow guys ... Big thank you for sending your Fire guys and Fire gals to help out.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

8/3/2015 10:04:49 PM Lucerne, CA  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,749)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Horrendous problem, those poor firefighters getting no sleep, and no break in sight.

8/3/2015 10:14:08 PM Lucerne, CA  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,587)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Thought a lot about this today. Very scary situation..! Thousands displaced.. God be with them, op. Be careful.

8/4/2015 1:23:05 PM Lucerne, CA  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from nat_now:
Thought a lot about this today. Very scary situation..! Thousands displaced.. God be with them, op. Be careful.

Not to worry over here ... it has been exciting however and scary to see those flames and smoke towers.

I am one of the evil people that live in Lower Lake or Lakeport ... and the good people are the ones in trouble.

So sayth the true profits of Brother Pat Robertson and his Spearchucking God.

This thing moves 8000 acres in 60 minutes ... it will move 80 acres in 10 minutes.

These people who have their lives destroyed now .. had NO TIME it was so fast on them.

Just grab the kids and the toothbrushes ... and run.

D*ck Chenny says this is a bunch of hooie and climate change is not real.

Or if it is .. go raise your crops, feed your animals and tend your family elsewhere.

Nice guy for D*ck Head ... lots of them in Washington DC.

If you guys were just like Dennis Hastert and have sex with children like God Almighty has sex with children this would not be happening.

Humans are MORE IMPORTANT then Animals ... that is why God made them FIRST before Adam and Eve and why God saved them in the days of Noah.

God did not tell Noah build a big boat for Humans .. now did he ???

These people are sick and twisted.

Dope in the Vatican approved .. no condoms.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

8/4/2015 1:27:43 PM Lucerne, CA  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,993)
Vallejo, CA
56, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

From what I've been reading, Bluecouger has a pretty nasty fire
up in he neck of the woods too.

Best wishes to all of you surrounded by flames.

8/4/2015 2:59:36 PM Lucerne, CA  

cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from muldoon1959:
From what I've been reading, Bluecouger has a pretty nasty fire
up in he neck of the woods too.

Best wishes to all of you surrounded by flames.

There is one Lake County lady that took her family up to Red Lake for a camping vacation.

Went to sleep in BIG thunder storm ... lots of BIG lightening.

They woke up surrounded by 37 Forest Fires.

There was no way to go back home south or east .. so they had to go North and West.

A 3 hour drive became a 8 hour drive.

They are home and safe now ... but that a bad day surrounded by fire.

D*ck Chenny and Bush the Worst had a chance to fix this .. but they were to busy flying over the Big Easy watching people die down there .. FEMA took 5 days to get to the Super Dome.

These people still vote for the GOPerp and the Libtard B*tches that like their swartzn**ger clean.

When will they ever learn ...

I think NEVER ...

They keep doing the same stupid shit and thinking their be better government.

Not from these child rapists ... it is what they do in Chicago .. Washington DC or your Home.

No Condoms .. Dope in the Vatican approved.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

cubcougar - Lucerne, CA