Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

Developing up, my father was the breadwinner and managed the finances. gay dating in nashville tn It is also important for you to recognize things that you are willing to compromise about and things that are deal breakers. Community Survey Application Use the neighborhood survey computer software & tool to create and handle a robust on line neighborhood for marketplace research. adultsearch modesto Try to remember, these queries are not supposed to be an inquisition and there are no suitable or wrong answers.

megapersonal not working

The cost free profiles function as a preview if you want to communicate with customers on the web site you have to spend for a membership. boise hookups Growing up, guys would often make entertaining of myself, so although I could possibly feel eye catching, it was difficult for me to think others do too, one particular woman wrote. As we near Valentine s Day, it s both heartening and heartrending to see these concerns, ranging from the start of attraction to the finish of the affair. www latinmail com Rela s most important page shares similarities with microblogging sites—users can post pictures of their daily life, share thoughts, and follow men and women they obtain intriguing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2015 8:14:13 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
Snake, I DO get it: I feel sorry for both her and you.

Well I hope you keep feeling sorry for us.....you'll likely be paying one of us rent or something one of these days

I don't feel sorry for you at all, you obviously chose to be a POS

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/11/2015 11:24:19 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,004)
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Highly doubt it.

8/12/2015 12:16:43 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
Highly doubt it.

Government won't supply you with free housing forever!! Hard times are coming!!

Did you hear about Oklahoma? They're fixing to start drug testing y'all's a$$!!!!

8/12/2015 12:39:27 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

8/12/2015 6:48:08 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,998)
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
Snake, I DO get it: I feel sorry for both her and you.

I feel sorry for your parents. I bet they're wondering where they went wrong with you. If you do attend or even head up any protest I am sad to have to post this but I hope they start hosing your stupid a** down with a hefty economically sized bottle of pepper spray. You so deserve it. You will never be a leader of anything since you've found it so hard to grasp the actual purpose of this war or who the real enemy is. I'll pray for you. You REALLY need it.

8/12/2015 7:54:49 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Twining, stop being so butthurt. You are the one siding with a racist redneck.

[Edited 8/12/2015 7:56:34 AM ]

8/12/2015 7:57:13 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Quote from snaketitssss7:
Government won't supply you with free housing forever!! Hard times are coming!!

Did you hear about Oklahoma? They're fixing to start drug testing y'all's a$$!!!!

please come up with better jokes.

8/12/2015 10:34:36 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

I'm not siding with anybody. You directed that comment at me. I don't know this guy, haven't seen a racist post, and don't even know if he's a redneck. You're the one with this personal attachment to him. You're still in this thread talking mad junk like a broken record. If anybody's butthurt it's you.

8/12/2015 11:22:17 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
please come up with better jokes.

Pretty hard to top ya....you're the biggest joke here

8/12/2015 11:23:47 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from twining:
I'm not siding with anybody. You directed that comment at me. I don't know this guy, haven't seen a racist post, and don't even know if he's a redneck. You're the one with this personal attachment to him. You're still in this thread talking mad junk like a broken record. If anybody's butthurt it's you.

I think miz got a hard on for me!!

8/12/2015 2:44:15 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

It's real strange that she's not elsewhere in actual racist threads getting mad at those ops. She just wants you to clean out her pipes.

8/12/2015 2:46:24 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
29, joined Mar. 2015

I think miz got a hard on for me!!

doubt it

8/12/2015 2:48:01 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
Idleeros
Norcross, GA
29, joined Mar. 2015

And he calims he isnt racist lol..white ppl kill me

8/12/2015 3:29:57 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Snake needs to get over his ego. Sorry, but even if I was 100% straight, I have standards thank you.

8/12/2015 3:31:47 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

@twining: nah for me this is just entertaining.

8/12/2015 3:46:12 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
emceefg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,775)
Westfield, NJ
25, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from mizgal:

That pretty accurately sums up snakepiss.

I'm curious....just exactly what have you accomplished in your lifetime?

Care to share? You share yours and I'll share mine

No, I actually don't care to share, f*ggot, but I answered that in a different thread.

Now it looks like you don't understand the concept of context, f**king moron

Go back and read what I said again. Take deep breathes. Read slowly. Why did I say you were lazy?

I knew it! A f**king plumber!

Now it all makes sense though. You had to enlist, because you were too stupid, and broke, to do what's necessary to get into a school, much less a good school, so that you could learn a trade and get GI Bill benefits. Then you knocked up your sister, like a good redneck, and now you can barely make it. Am I right?

That's nice that you feel good about all this. Nobody else would. Now, tell me something; what does all of this have to do with what I said about you being too lazy to fact-check, dumb f**k?

The more you talk, the more I see why you couldn't get into college fresh out of high school on your intellect alone and get scholarships I guess some people just aren't good thinkers.

This f*ggot really is dying to know all about me

Time to face facts though.

Ready to admit you were wrong?

If you can't, then it shines a spotlight on your handicap, which makes you incapable of participating in any kind of serious discussion, where facts are present.

[Edited 8/12/2015 3:48:57 PM ]

8/12/2015 3:55:39 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
25, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from vodkaglock83:
And....so what your an electrician and those other stupid things..
serving your country is nothing to brag of and throw at people..its to be proud of..and knowing your racist azz u probably killed innocent people for fun..so i have no respect for u.. don't sit here and judge people..go look in the mirror cuz u ain't shit.. mkay...
oh there is nothing to being a single parent either.. no one has to tell u shit what they accomplished. Or try and look big like your trying to do..get over your redneck self and go stick yourself in a socket ..

Notice how he completely missed the context of that statement and felt the need to try to compare his "accomplishments" to somebody younger than him. He f**ked around and made himself feel small

[Edited 8/12/2015 3:56:29 PM ]

8/12/2015 4:28:22 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
@twining: nah for me this is just entertaining.

So in your sick and twisted mind, you find calling me a traitor, sellout, coon, and other racial slurs to degrade me while you call me a racist and continue to insist that I have an issue with this guy who I have no knowledge or personal relationship to or have had any sort of argumentative conversation with? I'm not sure if I should be astounded by your ignorance or annoyed.

You are so full of hate that you're ready to judge whoever because all you see is color. Contrary to your warped views of me I see anything but. All I see is human beings getting in puny little insignificant quarrels and pissing contests. The reason why I'm an interracial only dater could even be just as natural as your own sexual orientation but all you see is a black woman who will only date white men instead of a human being having a natural attraction to a certain type of other human being.

8/12/2015 4:31:23 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

I'm basing this off of his crap that he said. It was 1950's style racism.

8/12/2015 6:46:19 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Aw. How adorable. You weren't even able to make the transition from I posted about argumentative conversations and who has actually been racist towards me. I'm very disappointed in you mizgal.

8/12/2015 7:24:24 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
29, joined May. 2015

Omg let this go..snake is a racist..he calls black people n**gers on here..and he knows it..mizz stop arguing this subject with her hun for me ...

8/12/2015 7:26:45 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

oh I see. The only time you are against racism against black people....is when YOU are the black person that is supposedly being targeted (which really is just scrutiny for your nonsense). Screw the Mike Brown's and the Rekia Boyds of the world.

8/12/2015 7:27:28 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/12/2015 7:35:16 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
29, joined May. 2015

I know but just chill for me..

8/12/2015 7:36:27 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
29, joined May. 2015

Mizz gonna open up message me

8/12/2015 8:00:04 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

twining
Anderson, SC
25, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from vodkaglock83:
Omg let this go..snake is a racist..he calls black people n**gers on here..and he knows it..mizz stop arguing this subject with her hun for me ...

You are beyond the stupidest f**k that I've ever read on this forum. Snake hasn't made a goddamn racial comment towards me. This b*tch has. Unlike you stupid asses, I don't follow fights between people I don't know nor subjects I'm not a part of. This c*nt made racial, derogatory comments towards me. Not him.

8/12/2015 8:10:21 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
25, joined Dec. 2012

What are you two arguing about?

8/12/2015 8:26:52 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
29, joined May. 2015

Quote from twining:
You are beyond the stupidest f**k that I've ever read on this forum. Snake hasn't made a goddamn racial comment towards me. This b*tch has. Unlike you stupid asses, I don't follow fights between people I don't know nor subjects I'm not a part of. This c*nt made racial, derogatory comments towards me. Not him.

Listen here u smart a** bish, i ain't the one..and i didn't say he made it towards u but he says it alot..and if your gonna be that ignorant that is your problem..but he says it a lot.. i ain't stupid..but u obviously is. There is nothing wrong with mizz.. by the way u have a trashy mouth. Peace stupida

8/12/2015 9:00:57 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
sly_ck561
West Palm Beach, FL
24, joined Jun. 2015

Damn ladies chill y'all fight for everything jk continue

8/13/2015 12:39:05 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Quote from vodkaglock83:
Listen here u smart a** bish, i ain't the one..and i didn't say he made it towards u but he says it alot..and if your gonna be that ignorant that is your problem..but he says it a lot.. i ain't stupid..but u obviously is. There is nothing wrong with mizz.. by the way u have a trashy mouth. Peace stupida

You don't understand twining though: Since the racism never happened directly towards her, it's not a problem whatsoever. She's ok with racist rednecks like that...as long as she's not individually affected. Screw everyone else.

[Edited 8/13/2015 12:39:19 AM ]

8/13/2015 12:40:22 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Quote from vodkaglock83:
Mizz gonna open up message me

Maybe but I will see.

8/13/2015 3:53:08 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from emceefg:
No, I actually don't care to share, f*ggot, but I answered that in a different thread.

Now it looks like you don't understand the concept of context, f**king moron

Go back and read what I said again. Take deep breathes. Read slowly. Why did I say you were lazy?

I knew it! A f**king plumber!

Now it all makes sense though. You had to enlist, because you were too stupid, and broke, to do what's necessary to get into a school, much less a good school, so that you could learn a trade and get GI Bill benefits. Then you knocked up your sister, like a good redneck, and now you can barely make it. Am I right?

That's nice that you feel good about all this. Nobody else would. Now, tell me something; what does all of this have to do with what I said about you being too lazy to fact-check, dumb f**k?

The more you talk, the more I see why you couldn't get into college fresh out of high school on your intellect alone and get scholarships I guess some people just aren't good thinkers.

This f*ggot really is dying to know all about me

Time to face facts though.

Ready to admit you were wrong?

If you can't, then it shines a spotlight on your handicap, which makes you incapable of participating in any kind of serious discussion, where facts are present.

laughing::

Can't you see I've already won? No matter how much $hit you try to talk or how much you try to twist things I have completely dominated you on all fronts. First of all this is my thread, and right from the beginning I stated that you and your little friends would go out of your way in a feeble attempt to degrade it

Guess you took that out of "context"

Secondly, I know my $hit very well....I am in fact a certified plumber.

The REAL welfare demographics(not some copy and paste BS off of a liberal biased website)

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

There's your SPOTLIGHT sunshine!!

I'll have you know that I can't stand a lazy white person any more than I can stand a lazy black person. I can't stand bums period!!

While there are those who may need to temporarily draw my hard earned tax dollars to get back on their feet...there are also those who have decided to make a career out of it....those people make me sick

One thing I can appreciate though is the fact that you have, or claim to have, a job. That means you're either a somewhat decent American or you know you're a piece of $hit and you want to be a decent American. I suppose I can respect that, however, I do not regret to inform you that I still couldn't care less if you lived or died

I've only recently read your post in the other thread, and yes, I know you are afraid to get your hands dirty, however, I'm not quite sure if it's because you're arrogant or if you're afraid to break your little sissy nails

I'm not quite convinced that you understand the concept of honor, respect, loyalty, duty, SELFLESS SERVICE, integrity, and courage....but I'll have you know that I take a lot of pride in my service to our beloved country. I did not do it to learn a trade....I was an infantryman(MOS 11b)....I did not do it for tuition....hell I can remember being told that we would no longer be getting tuition assistance at one point(budget cuts)....I served my country because I could...because I love my country....and because I know that pansy f*ggots like yourself will make every excuse in the world not to.

Now as far as all your $hit talking goes(which makes up most of your love letter)...it is what it is....$hit talk. I don't have to adress that, but I would like to inform you, once again, that I'm not only a certified plumber....I'm quite the jack of all trades. I do pretty well for myself, and I've yet to knock a dent in all my ambition....I am going to be a rich man someday, and I will be able to look back and know that I alone have gotten myself where I am.

Why did you call me lazy? Well you did it because you could. I can just as easily say you like unicorns, or that you never brush your teeth, or that your hair looks like pubes....I could talk a lot of $hit that may or may not be true.....but that's just $hit talk. The beauty of what I've got to say is that I'm always right on point.

Oh...and if you feel I'm out of context or have not addressed any of your very irrelevant concerns....please feel free to come back for more

8/13/2015 7:57:48 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

We understand...you were brainwashed to believe you were fighting a just cause but really you were just fighting something based on lies. And I don't hate you so much for it as much as I hate the military industrial complex for supporting it.

8/13/2015 2:23:45 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
We understand...you were brainwashed to believe you were fighting a just cause but really you were just fighting something based on lies. And I don't hate you so much for it as much as I hate the military industrial complex for supporting it.

You're an idiot

8/13/2015 2:38:12 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Aww that's so cute, except for the fact of what I said was true.

And btw, snap/ebt (aka "food stamps) and welfare are not necessarily the same thing.

[Edited 8/13/2015 2:41:34 PM ]

8/13/2015 3:47:42 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
Aww that's so cute, except for the fact of what I said was true.

And btw, snap/ebt (aka "food stamps) and welfare are not necessarily the same thing.

You obviously don't understand our nation's military any more than you understand our ongoing conflicts in the Middle East....please don't even get me started on that. I've had to explain this so many times that I'm sick of it

I would suggest that you do a little bit of research on the gulf war, the 100 days war, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom......then.....do a little research on the Obama Administrations Nuclear deal with Iran.

I understand that EBT and SNAP are not the same thing, however, I'm pretty sure that you and emcee know a whole lot more about that $hit than I do.

8/13/2015 4:36:45 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

I have done my research, and I know full well what the purpose was...to send people to die on lies and/or greed.

8/13/2015 10:54:20 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

snaketitssss7
Parrish, AL
27, joined May. 2014

Not even going to try to educate you....you're just too far gone...no hope for ya

8/14/2015 8:51:50 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Or simply I don't think the way you do on this.

8/15/2015 7:06:08 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
25, joined Dec. 2012

More irrelevant shit from the plumber.

That link cites the CATO Instutite, which was founded by one of the Koch brothers. Some of the biggest Republican campaign donors of all time. The name, "CATO", itself, came from a famous Republican, dumbass. Way to complain about bias.

Can't get closer to the truth than those official Census numbers though.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/12statab/socins.pdf

And then there's this study, used by the New York Times, and completely in line with another study from the Congressional Budget Office.

Microsoft Office is a little out of your price range, so I'll open that spreadsheet for you.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/who-benefits-from-the-safety-net/?_r=0

My post said that it was citing the U.S. Department of Agriculture. And it's completely verifiable.

Oops, there it is, n**ger

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Characteristics2013.pdf

It's a wrap.

8/15/2015 7:19:51 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
vodkaglock83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,801)
Tampa, FL
29, joined May. 2015

8/15/2015 8:33:46 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

8/17/2015 6:34:59 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
ambitious_jose
Bloomington, CA
32, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from mizgal:
Taking into consideration reform so that nutjobs don't get easy access to a gun so they can cause a massacre isn't harming "second amendment rights" by a constitution that was written before the US military had nukes btw.
"Reform" with the FBI background checks have failed miserably, nut jobs have been slipping through every single crack the liberals tend to make, remember a criminal will get a hold of a gun any means necessary. Gun control is only a burden to actual law abiding citizens.

8/18/2015 8:00:40 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

Not exactly. The states with stricter gun laws have actually had less deaths.

8/27/2015 3:01:07 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

yatame3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,456)
Buffalo, NY
22, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from ambitious_jose:
"Reform" with the FBI background checks have failed miserably, nut jobs have been slipping through every single crack the liberals tend to make, remember a criminal will get a hold of a gun any means necessary. Gun control is only a burden to actual law abiding citizens.

criminials being able to by guns legally is becoming a nightmare for police departments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21loeYflOGs

8/27/2015 4:22:21 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

That's true.

8/28/2015 9:28:47 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  

yatame3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,456)
Buffalo, NY
22, joined Nov. 2014

See, the problem with you liberal f***s is that you do not care, you see duty as being a burden, you take responsibility for nothing, and your are so durn lazy that you won't even take the time to sit down and analize things for yourself.

your confusing liberals with lazy uneducated people .

8/28/2015 9:59:59 PM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
emceefg
Westfield, NJ
25, joined Dec. 2012

Too late, yat. Ran him off already

8/29/2015 4:38:47 AM Decent white women looking for decent white men | Page 2  
mizgal
Saint Paul, MN
26, joined Apr. 2015

There's gonna be an action where folks march at the state fair, and even though we clarified that this was not a protest AGAINST the state fair, the amount of trolls who made terrorist threats to bring tear gas to the crowd, or their guns, and talked about us being on welfare and just other horrible racist stuff while simultaneously turning around and calling us domestic terrorists is an example of some folks without reason. So it's not "liberals", especially if the issue is centered around black issues. It's one thing to disagree with the action, but one minor inconvenience should not be enough to threaten to harm people.