Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

Not to mention, it has worked tough to fantastic its method over the years. phone chat lines vancouver We are working on a new Ban Technique that will think rid of internet sites and bad users 1. Christian explains the chess idea of playing in book . hookup app montreal The key to balance is to be interesting and enthusiastic but whilst becoming succinct in your communications.

rubratings legit

I attempted deleting the Facebook app and reinstalling. craigslist ocala dating You will under no circumstances, ever, ever be alone till he comes property. She just could not figure out why she had been blocked in just a handful of hours when every thing had been going so fantastic. shaved asian girls This is a surprising question to ask and most folks will be delighted to open up about it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/17/2015 4:05:57 PM Another group pic.  

kclady49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2014

I was going to post this in my other thread but I noticed it is closed to new posts.

I love my birds. To the person that likes to preach birds should be free and not prisoners I agree butthe same speech applies to all pets even dogs. Us humans took dogs out of the wild thousands of years ago and domesticated them, bred them to out purposes. But yes if I thought my little lovelies could live and survive in the wild I would set them free for I love them that much but sadly most parakeets die when set free. They are not meant for our climate. So if they have to be in captivity better them be with someone that will take good care of them and genuinely love them. I do the best I can to give them a good life. Most of these birds were very ill when I purchased them.I nursed them back to health and paid their vet bills. I do all I can to keep them healthy and happy. They do not have lice or mites. They are super healthy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/17/2015 6:09:27 PM Another group pic.  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

They are so beautiful, KC. Obviously very well kept and loved.

Please don't let anyone ruffle your feathers (no pun intended) about them being "caged". They are captivity bred, and would not be able to live outside. Besides, their cage looks plenty big enough.

I can just imagine their sounds when you play music, or have the TV on. I know my little guy has certain songs and theme songs he likes. He's also been trying to imitate a whip-poor-will. He does pretty good. He has it down well enough that you can tell what he's mimicking. lol

8/22/2015 3:00:26 PM Another group pic.  

kclady49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2014

The blue female lower right imitated my whistle for the first time it was so cute. They sing super loud to my radio alarm or whenever I visit with them. It's kinda embarrassing for I can hear them from outside my apt. Lol

9/6/2015 3:56:13 PM Another group pic.  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

Very pretty

9/6/2015 4:08:22 PM Another group pic.  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kclady49:
The blue female lower right imitated my whistle for the first time it was so cute. They sing super loud to my radio alarm or whenever I visit with them. It's kinda embarrassing for I can hear them from outside my apt. Lol

Never be embarrassed, be proud, because they are showing how happy they are.

Quote from here4foromsonly:
Very pretty

Agreed! They are gorgeous. I love them all, but really love the color on that little green male with the yellow head (top right).

9/27/2015 1:54:15 PM Another group pic.  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,559)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Beautiful.

10/5/2015 8:53:49 AM Another group pic.  

dances_in_woods
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,883)
Henderson, TX
50, joined Mar. 2011

I love that white one esp...& the one clinging on back of cage. Pretty colors

10/13/2015 3:25:06 PM Another group pic.  

kclady49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,056)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from msreesi:
Agreed! They are gorgeous. I love them all, but really love the color on that little green male with the yellow head (top right).
. His name is rainbow rob. He has yellow face tail and wings his body is kinda Aqua or tourquise he has navy blue patches on his shoulders his rump is a bright green like a light signal. Does not show in the pick but he is a colorful little guy.