Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

member hookup com

So I told her no and stood my ground and lamented my singleness and rolled my eyes each and every time my dad and his new girlfriend flirted in the kitchen. panama city beach personals We caught up with Rachman Blake from the award winning how for some insight on how Story Celebration began, his personal experience with dating and the funniest stories he has ever come across. In Clash of Clans, it s terrific exciting when your username is gender neutral and you pretend to be female You get to commit a lot of time with outstanding men and women and points can spark up. best country for tinder hookups The two decided they would just be pals.

datehookup free search

You ll be pleasantly surprised by the quantity and the top quality of the profiles, by the buyer support speed, and by the number of premium functions on LoveFort. edmonton hookup You can look at your match on social media channels. Conduct your life currently so your tomorrows are not burdened with poor or embarrassing memories. bedpage login I needed to take a leap of faith and go against my personal assumptions and preconceived notions about on line dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/25/2015 7:26:55 AM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,816)
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

With all these what if's floating around in the threads I thought I'd do one of my own.

What if God came to you today? How would you know it was God? What if God really did come to you in a human form and talked with you and told you about Himself? How would you react? Would you listen and believed what He said?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/25/2015 8:11:40 AM What if God came to you today?  
Equalizer21
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Seattle, WA
52, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from erikbenn:
With all these what if's floating around in the threads I thought I'd do one of my own.

What if God came to you today? How would you know it was God? What if God really did come to you in a human form and talked with you and told you about Himself? How would you react? Would you listen and believed what He said?

Only if it lined up with scripture. Thats how we know God. Our Job is to know God by studying his word. Sometimes we can listen to men, God has appointed men to help in this area, but today anyone can exalt themselves to a special status and start a church and preach their version of the word.

So it makes it hard to discern sometimes if men are speaking of the true God.....This is why rightly dividing the word and study is so much more important today than ever.

The great falling away must happen before Jesus comes back. I take it as the falling away from truth. So truth will be in short supply before Jesus return. Or the truth of Gods word.

8/25/2015 9:09:37 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,401)
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

God does come to each of us everyday.

It's too bad most do not recognize His voice.

8/25/2015 9:39:09 AM What if God came to you today?  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

“What if God came to you today? Would you listen and believe what he said?”

Well, OP, judging from the fact that many people today who pretend to follow Christ do not take him literally when he speaks to them through the Bible, they do not believe that he means what he says and says what he means, instead, they twist themselves into knots allegorizing what he said because they do not want to believe what he said. So I submit that if he were to appear to these same people and speak to them in person, they would treat him the same way, they would not believe what he said. And BigD is a perfect example of this.

Louie

8/25/2015 12:27:52 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

And louie is a perfect example of what happen when you lose your brain.

The Catholic church is corrupt.

8/25/2015 3:52:49 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bigd9832:
God does come to each of us everyday.

It's too bad most do not recognize His voice.
I am not talking about hearing His voice. I am talking about if He really came to you in a physical form and told you the truth about Himself?

Louie, what if God came to you in a physical form?

Equalizer, same question.

8/25/2015 4:14:40 PM What if God came to you today?  
Equalizer21
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Seattle, WA
52, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from erikbenn:
I am not talking about hearing His voice. I am talking about if He really came to you in a physical form and told you the truth about Himself?

Louie, what if God came to you in a physical form?

Equalizer, same question.

1 Thessalonians 5:21Test all things; hold fast what is good

I suppose if it was God visiting me, id probably die and he would have to revive me. This would be a good test.

If you look through scripture, when Daniel, and Paul, and John had encounters in the supernatural, they fell at his feet as dead, and he had to revive him.......or youd think you needed to fall down and worship him......only to find out he was a glorified felllow servant. So a false angel would accept the worship...and a fellowservant of Jesus would say no no, worship God and identify himself. Or you would lose all your strength and your body would turn to jello and hed have to pick you up and help you.

Do you see what im saying there?

Now if Satan transformed himself......would he have power over your body? I dont think so.....he might be able too oooooooo and awwwwwww you with a dream or something......and say he was God......but really, if God came to your presence now, youd most probably have a severe bodily reaction.

Then if you wasnt sure it was God, God doesnt mind you to test him, as a matter of fact he says to test him........People were always saying what is the sign then.......so God would give them the sign, to prove it was he and what he said......

Hope that helps.

8/25/2015 4:20:36 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

That's very true, Equalizer. That's why we need to study the bible with God's help, not a human's help, so that we can know who God is and test Him when He comes to us.

8/25/2015 5:44:53 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

That is a fantasy.

The Bible is full of very real events.

Why bother studying the Bible if you'r not going to hear it?

8/25/2015 6:26:23 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,239)
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

Quote from bigd9832:
That is a fantasy.

The Bible is full of very real events.

Why bother studying the Bible if you'r not going to hear it?

Many study the Bible so they can distort it to those who don't know as much as they think they do. Many distort the Word on a daily basis as a vessel of Satan's.

Quote from erikbenn:

How would you know it was God? He would know what I would need to know to know it was Him. Just like He did with the woman at the well.

How would I react? That is hard to say. Just like the scenario if a house was on fire, would I run into it to save a stranger's life. I don't know because no matter what I would hope I would do, or what I believe I would do, it is impossible to say what I WOULD do.

NOW as a "what of" scenario, I would talk with Him and learn everything I possibly could. I have a LONG list of questions which I would love to ask Him. Once the time comes when I can ask them, I am not sure which ones will still be important.

8/26/2015 1:11:24 AM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from ronannlou:
How would you know it was God? He would know what I would need to know to know it was Him. Just like He did with the woman at the well.

How would I react? That is hard to say. Just like the scenario if a house was on fire, would I run into it to save a stranger's life. I don't know because no matter what I would hope I would do, or what I believe I would do, it is impossible to say what I WOULD do.

NOW as a "what of" scenario, I would talk with Him and learn everything I possibly could. I have a LONG list of questions which I would love to ask Him. Once the time comes when I can ask them, I am not sure which ones will still be important.
To me this is truly an honest response. God does things to get our attention and loves to mess with what we think God should be.

8/26/2015 2:57:20 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

God does not "mess with what we think God should be."

You have a funny view of God. You say here that God is messing with us, yet He will send most of His own children to an "eternal fiery punishment."

Don't you ever know Him as a loving Father?

I supposed you are too wrapped up in your sick and twisted fantasies.

8/26/2015 4:17:01 AM What if God came to you today?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,687)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The fires of Hell and Purgatory are the flames of God's love. The souls in Hell are there because they chose their own will over God's will. They have no one to blame but themselves. They wanted to be separated from God, and God lets them be separate from Him and His elect.

8/26/2015 12:30:42 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

There is no being "separate from God" according to the Scriptures...

CLV Ps 139:8 If I should climb to the heavens, You are there, And should I make my berth in the unseen, behold, You are there.

It seems that you have been privately interpreting the Scriptures yourself. For how can your church contradict the Bible?

And there is no Ancient word for "hell."

8/26/2015 1:57:19 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bigd9832:
God does not "mess with what we think God should be."

You have a funny view of God. You say here that God is messing with us, yet He will send most of His own children to an "eternal fiery punishment."

Don't you ever know Him as a loving Father?

I supposed you are too wrapped up in your sick and twisted fantasies.
Where did I say "God is messing with us"? I said God messes with what we think God should be. Big difference.

We all have our concepts of God, but they are not always in alignment with who God is. God wants us to be in alignment with who He is. He wants us to know the truth of who He is.

He will even send people in your path, or cause events to happen, or even come to you Himself in some form to show you who He is.

This is a question to everyone.......... Have you ever had something happened to you that you just can't explain, but you knew it was God?

8/26/2015 4:44:45 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

Quote from erikbenn:
Where did I say "God is messing with us"? I said God messes with what we think God should be. Big difference.

We all have our concepts of God, but they are not always in alignment with who God is. God wants us to be in alignment with who He is. He wants us to know the truth of who He is.

He will even send people in your path, or cause events to happen, or even come to you Himself in some form to show you who He is.

This is a question to everyone.......... Have you ever had something happened to you that you just can't explain, but you knew it was God?

I understood what you meant when you said that God messes with what we think He should be. I don't know how many people say that God does not pass judgement. I hear many say that Jesus wouldn't judge people. Guess they forget to study the old testament where God does show us He judges, and that Jesus was known for flipping tables.

God is BIGGER than anything we can imagine. Our human minds are too limited to understand God, we can only handle a little piece to the puzzle for the BIG picture of Everything God is.

I have had many things throughout my life that has happened that it could only be God's intervention. According to doctors, I should have been dead 23 years ago. And many doctors are afraid to treat me for any medical issue when they find out how my brain is. They know even some 'small' treatment can kill me.

8/26/2015 6:05:29 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from ronannlou:
I understood what you meant when you said that God messes with what we think He should be. I don't know how many people say that God does not pass judgement. I hear many say that Jesus wouldn't judge people. Guess they forget to study the old testament where God does show us He judges, and that Jesus was known for flipping tables.

God is BIGGER than anything we can imagine. Our human minds are too limited to understand God, we can only handle a little piece to the puzzle for the BIG picture of Everything God is.

I have had many things throughout my life that has happened that it could only be God's intervention. According to doctors, I should have been dead 23 years ago. And many doctors are afraid to treat me for any medical issue when they find out how my brain is. They know even some 'small' treatment can kill me.
I had diabetes, but pastor Elias Malky laid hands on me a few years ago, commanded in the name of God that my diabetes be gone, and now I have been free of my diabetes since 2009.

8/26/2015 7:12:54 PM What if God came to you today?  
Equalizer21
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Seattle, WA
52, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from erikbenn:
I had diabetes, but pastor Elias Malky laid hands on me a few years ago, commanded in the name of God that my diabetes be gone, and now I have been free of my diabetes since 2009.

Wooohooooo Praise God Erik.......God still heals people, what a concept....its nice to here that God still works miracles.

Especially since weve suffered such abuse in here over the years about healing.

8/26/2015 7:36:37 PM What if God came to you today?  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,692)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

My experience is that he talks to you every day through all sorts of media, if you are listening you can hear it. When I first realized it, it scared the hell out of me, literally.

8/26/2015 7:44:00 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from inventtis2:
My experience is that he talks to you every day through all sorts of media, if you are listening you can hear it. When I first realized it, it scared the hell out of me, literally.
Me too, but I am talking about more than just hearing Him. I mean what if He came to you in some physical form?

8/26/2015 8:22:30 PM What if God came to you today?  

inventtis2
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

He did, I was inflicted and I had a vision. Very scary!!!

8/26/2015 8:38:34 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

Visions aren't scary. What is scary to me are the long times between some visions. I have had visions for so long, I have problems when I don't have them about things which are happening.

8/26/2015 8:55:40 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from inventtis2:
He did, I was inflicted and I had a vision. Very scary!!!
Can you tell us about the vision?

8/26/2015 9:05:07 PM What if God came to you today?  

inventtis2
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

I was inflicted with physical pain and my eyes really hurt so bad I just wanted to keep them closed, but I opened them up and I saw a huge table with the devil and demons sitting at it laughing at me and I knew I had been deceived. The physical infliction last for quite some time, but the vision only lasted a few seconds. I was like, what the f**k is this as it appeared in space before me. I quit my job and waited for morning to go to church to give myself to god, which ended in an unpleasant surprise, but more enlightenment. I couldn't see normally as I was adjusting to seeing the world for the first time for what it really was, it was kind of like seeing a magnetic prism. Did I mention how amazing plant and tree life looked, they had a sparkle to them like I had never seen before. Everything man made look ugly, but nature looked beautiful. I was in awe of everything that I had never seen before, I watched the clouds in amazement. This went on for a long time afterwards and nobody I spoke to saw it or understood. That has been hard, so I don't tell them about it.

8/26/2015 9:26:22 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

You were transformed like Paul on the road to Damascus, inventtis.

8/26/2015 10:15:18 PM What if God came to you today?  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Ronannlou, do you have visions of future events? Do you have visions of the coming catastrophe?

Louie

8/26/2015 11:07:53 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from erikbenn:
To me this is truly an honest response. God does things to get our attention and loves to mess with what we think God should be.

God does not "mess with us."

To say that God loves us and then say He will send many to a place of eternal torment is a contradiction. Only sick and twisted minds support that way of thinking.

Perhaps the "hell" supporters think they will be sitting on a cloud in Heaven yelling at their neighbors and associates saying, "See. You should have listened to me instead of making fun of me."

8/26/2015 11:21:29 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Yes God does mess with what we think that God should be. Do you know why, bigd?

8/26/2015 11:23:12 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

No He doesn't. He patiently and tenderly tries to teach us.

You still have not answered my question...

You claim you were taught by God, yet you are wrong most of the time. Why is that?

8/27/2015 1:03:53 AM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

By who's author am I wrong, bigd?

8/27/2015 1:17:55 AM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

By who's authority am I wrong, Bigd?

8/27/2015 4:50:28 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

See the thread "7 ways to resist the Devil"

You are definitely wrong by saying that the devil is not in heaven.

Quote from erikbenn:
Because there is no Scripture that says the Devil is in Heaven.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Deficient, dissatisfactory, ill, inferior, lame, lousy, off, poor, substandard, unacceptable, unsatisfactory, wack [slang], wanting.

8/27/2015 4:55:11 AM What if God came to you today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

...maybe if the devil, the father of lies, is in Heaven, people who deliberately misquote the pope can go there too...

8/27/2015 4:57:33 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Are you saying I deliberately mis-quoted the "pope"?

I don't think you will be going to Heaven anytime soon...

CLV Jn 3:13 And no one has ascended into heaven except He Who descends out of heaven, the Son of Mankind Who is in heaven.

CLV Jn 8:23 He said, then, to them, "You are of that which is below; I am of that which is above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

8/27/2015 5:11:16 AM What if God came to you today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

You posted a statement from the pope that turned out to be an internet hoax. When I showed you that it was a hoax, you continued to quote it.

8/27/2015 8:21:35 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

No. Once again you are wrong.

I had no reason to believe that it was a hoax.

Once again you are twisting my words.

8/27/2015 9:26:49 AM What if God came to you today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Could you apologize for misquoting the pope? Do you have enough humility to do that?

8/27/2015 1:58:24 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

Quote from louie6332:
Ronannlou, do you have visions of future events? Do you have visions of the coming catastrophe?

Louie

Yes to both as well as of how to handle situations and of things I can only explain as guidance.

8/27/2015 4:03:51 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Could you apologize for misquoting the pope? Do you have enough humility to do that?

Why would I ever do that. To me this "pope" guy is just a regular guy. No one special.

Besides, you have mis-represented A. E. Knoch and went on less information than I have on the "pope."

You are just trying to take this rare opportunity and get something out of it for yourself.

8/27/2015 4:09:18 PM What if God came to you today?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I apologize if I ever mis-represented Adolph Knoch in any way, intentional or unintentional.

Can you make the same apology of your misrepresenting the pope?

8/27/2015 4:41:57 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

The same apology?

I didn't make stuff up about the "pope." I didn't make stuff up about your beliefs. For example, insisting that I believe in "purgatory" when I have said several times I do not.

You seem to think what you did was on the same par as what i did. All I did was reprint and article which I thought was from Time magazine.

It's not the same. And as long as you think so it seems like an empty gesture.

8/27/2015 4:52:20 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

What if God came to you, lud, and told you the Church is not the new Israel? What you do?

What if, bigd, God came to you and said "stop revering human knowledge over My Ways and My knowledge". How would you react?

8/27/2015 4:56:59 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from erikbenn:
What if, bigd, God came to you and said "stop revering human knowledge over My Ways and My knowledge". How would you react?

More BS from your sick and twisted fantasies?

But you were so wrong when you said...

Quote from erikbenn:

And you do not admit when you are wrong.

So why, if you claim you have been taught by God, are you so often wrong?

8/27/2015 5:06:33 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bigd9832:
And you do not admit when you are wrong.

So why, if you claim you have been taught by God, are you so often wrong?
In who's eyes am I wrong?

8/27/2015 5:31:17 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Like I said, you do not admit when you are wrong.

So if you claim you are taught by God, why are you so wrong so often?

8/27/2015 6:59:49 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

In who's eyes am I wrong, bigd?

8/27/2015 9:43:07 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

I would say we have some bull-headed males in here, but I have known enough bulls to know that bulls would act more like Christians than some of the males in this thread.

8/27/2015 9:59:58 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Just admit when you are wrong.

Quote from erikbenn:

CLV Eph 2:2 in which once you walked, in accord with the eon of this world, in accord with the chief of the jurisdiction of the air, the spirit now operating in the sons of stubbornness

CLV Eph 6:11 Put on the panoply of God, toward enable you to stand up toward the stratagems of the Adversary,
12 for it is not ours to wrestle with blood and flesh, but with the sovereignties, with the authorities, with the world-mights of this darkness, with the spiritual forces of wickedness among the celestials.

Quote from erikbenn:

You claim you were taught by God, why are you so wrong so often?

8/27/2015 10:05:13 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ronannlou:
Many study the Bible so they can distort it to those who don't know as much as they think they do. Many distort the Word on a daily basis as a vessel of Satan's.

So you are suggesting that we don't study the bible? And ignore what Jesus said and the instructions laid down in the Scriptures?

For example...

There is no "hell" in the Scriptures. There is no ancient word for "hell" as we use it.

And you think we should all ignore that research?

8/28/2015 4:15:23 AM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

nope, but bulls pay more attention to what is being said

8/28/2015 5:48:53 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Bulls?

This is the Christian forum. Perhaps you are in the wrong place.

8/28/2015 11:20:20 AM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from bigd9832:
Just admit when you are wrong.

Quote from erikbenn:

CLV Eph 2:2 in which once you walked, in accord with the eon of this world, in accord with the chief of the jurisdiction of the air, the spirit now operating in the sons of stubbornness

CLV Eph 6:11 Put on the panoply of God, toward enable you to stand up toward the stratagems of the Adversary,
12 for it is not ours to wrestle with blood and flesh, but with the sovereignties, with the authorities, with the world-mights of this darkness, with the spiritual forces of wickedness among the celestials.

Quote from erikbenn:

You claim you were taught by God, why are you so wrong so often?

8/28/2015 11:33:22 AM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from erikbenn:

You are wrong so many times I can't even count them all.

Just admit it.

8/28/2015 12:27:41 PM What if God came to you today?  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Falkville, AL
73, joined Nov. 2011

Ronannlou, have you see water flooding Va in vision? And, if so, did God tell you a safe place to go?

And have you seen Florida being flooded and sinking beneath the sea? If so, perhaps you can mention that to Lud.

Louie

8/28/2015 12:28:43 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

I am not. Bulls demonstrate more Christian characteristics than most of the male humans in this forum. You were not willing to read what was there to be read. Same problem occurs over and over, but you are the only one claiming to be perfect by your actions but are still unwilling to answer others questions. Your choice. But the world has a name for the way you act on here and it is not nice

8/28/2015 12:32:34 PM What if God came to you today?  

ronannlou
Chesapeake, VA
43, joined May. 2014

Quote from louie6332:
Ronannlou, have you see water flooding Va in vision? And, if so, did God tell you a safe place to go?

And have you seen Florida being flooded and sinking beneath the sea? If so, perhaps you can mention that to Lud.

Louie

I only see what God shows but He doesn't tell me everything. Where I live, storms flood portions regularly. But visions work on God's timing, not mine. I can't just ask for something and it happens, it only happens when God decides.

8/28/2015 4:25:38 PM What if God came to you today?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
62, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from ronannlou:
nope, but bulls pay more attention to what is being said

Bulls? Perhaps you would be happier in the farm animals forum?

Or maybe you are talking about a golden calf?

8/28/2015 8:57:27 PM What if God came to you today?  

inventtis2
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012
online now!

God speaks to everyone though others all of the time, I listen to the messages and try to do what is right.

Want to know the measure of a person, see how they treat someone that can do nothing for them?

8/28/2015 11:10:40 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from inventtis2:
God speaks to everyone though others all of the time, I listen to the messages and try to do what is right.

Want to know the measure of a person, see how they treat someone that can do nothing for them?
I would also say how a person treats their enemies also speaks of who they are as a Christian.

8/28/2015 11:14:36 PM What if God came to you today?  

erikbenn
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

Just a side note to everyone. Please keep the language appropriate.