Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

Opt for the place your self preferably some place where you really feel comfortable and that provides the opportunity to sit/stroll side by side. dating in montana If you do not really feel like paying for these two choices, you can also upgrade your account to premium to unlock all of the options at after. The app is free, but you can access premium features like Tinder Plus starting around $9. bedpage richmond va We have a sturdy team of client help representatives who are ready to help you as quickly as possible.

gay hookup sites australia

This write up aims to lay out the ideal dating website for each and every person s special situation and partnership goals. dating in state college pa Only contacting dating that took your best companion. We eventually did video calls which for me was unusual. how does sniffies work When dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a unique spot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/27/2015 12:51:37 PM What is your opinion of designer breeds?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

What is your opinion on "designer" breed or "hybrid" dogs.

I know that accidental breedings do occur (they shouldn't if the owners are conscientious, and have their pets spayed/neutered).

But then we have people breeding this breed with that to make money. This grates with me, because I don't see pets as moneymakers, and despise that they are used as such. This is why pounds/shelters, humane societies and rescues are full, yet people are consistently breeding more.

What do you think, and why?

P.S. I have 6 dogs, all but one are purebred, the one is a "designer mix" (Yorkie-Poo), and all are rescue in one way or another, and have their own story.

[Edited 8/27/2015 12:52:25 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/29/2015 7:54:57 AM What is your opinion of designer breeds?  
herbieherbie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,734)
Snellville, GA
47, joined Feb. 2014

I spend most of my free time with Siberian Husky Rescue. We recently rescued two small Huskies that were at a crappy Pomsky breeder that was shut down due to the conditions they and their puppies lived in.
I think it's irresponsible to mix breeds like that because certain defects that can arise. I am all for responsible breeding but with that comes health checks following the lineage of each animal to avoid genetic issues from being spread to more generations. These mix breeding people more often than not do not seem to do this.

8/30/2015 6:46:49 AM What is your opinion of designer breeds?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from herbieherbie:
I spend most of my free time with Siberian Husky Rescue. We recently rescued two small Huskies that were at a crappy Pomsky breeder that was shut down due to the conditions they and their puppies lived in.
I think it's irresponsible to mix breeds like that because certain defects that can arise. I am all for responsible breeding but with that comes health checks following the lineage of each animal to avoid genetic issues from being spread to more generations. These mix breeding people more often than not do not seem to do this.

I 100% agree. But purebred or "designer" breeders, neither usually put the time or effort into breeding healthy, quality pups. They see a cute pup- and they think: "Let's breed it and make $$$" They see a fault, think it's cute and breed for that recessive genetic. (Cat breeders do the same thing, that's how they came up with the "Munchkin", and the "American Curl")

[Edited 8/30/2015 6:48:20 AM ]

9/6/2015 2:44:00 AM What is your opinion of designer breeds?  
not_jake
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,208)
San Francisco, CA
27, joined Sep. 2014

I crapped my pants in a record store today.

9/6/2015 9:32:19 AM What is your opinion of designer breeds?  
msreesi
Over 2,000 Posts (2,785)
Stout, OH
53, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from not_jake:
I crapped my pants in a record store today.

I crapped my pants in my car the other day. So what's your point? Did you crap out a purebred or a "designer mix" dog? If not, then you are off topic.

[Edited 9/6/2015 9:34:42 AM ]