Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

And after you know how to create lengthy conversations employing those strategies on what to speak about on a date, use these 40 initial date inquiries to generate new conversation ideas. latinas en atlanta georgia If you could invest a day speaking to a single person, it would be But with additional customers and profile customization solutions, Feels could be an interesting new dating app. usasexguide ky When you have just met an individual new, it is all natural for you to want to know all the things there is to know about this individual.

android hookup

We are fully absolutely free and list web page with no hidden charges. fremont ohio dating This got a handful of far more hundred men and women to get on reciprocity. It was one of the trippiest experiences ever to see the human IRL in all their dimensions, she stated. ecuador free dating site Not only do you have to have the balls to danger a wardrobe malfunction, but you have to do it with adequate self assurance that you look fierce — not terrified — in the photographs.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/31/2015 8:04:19 AM  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,453)
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

An American researcher has announced on national television that he believes the majority of mass shootings in America are false flag events in order to push for gun control laws.

Presstv.com reports:

Dan Hennen made the remarks in a phone interview with Press TV on Sunday, after US presidential contender Bernie Sanders argued that his record makes him the best qualified candidate to push through new restrictions on guns.

Sanders told CNN on Sunday that he is best positioned to negotiate new bans preventing mentally ill people from purchasing weapons.

“I do believe that what we are going to see here in the US is an attempt slowly to start placing restrictions on the purchase of weapons. I think we’ll see that they will go after the mentally unstable or mentally ill people on psychotropic drugs or medications. You might see some restrictions placed on those types of things,” Hennen said.

“But what you cannot do is go after guns and place restrictions on the purchase all at once. What they cannot withstand is the blowback and civil war so to say. So the attempt has to be made in small increments, just exactly like Sanders is saying. I am not sure he is going to have success or not but that’s the better way,” he added.

“And along with these more and more false flag, staged events, staged shootings here in the US, what you see is an immediate call for gun restrictions. And there is your tipoff for that these events are real or not. Typically you don’t see these mass shootings at all, but here in the US in the several years they are popping up on monthly basis it seems,” he noted.

“So I think they’ll make attempts like to make small impacts and eventually before we know there will be an entire gun ban without us knowing it, because they are slowly going to encroach on the gun ban,” Hennen stated.

“So far I am surprised to this date there’s no restrictions and gun rules or gun limitations as of yet. But more and more of these shootings happening, mass shootings, staged events, I think politicians are just assuming the American public are going to be demanding restrictions on guns, but yet nothing has been happening,” he opined.

“There are have been small pockets of resistance and groups wanting bans on weapons, but I think the powers that be are assuming that the general population would come demanding, screaming for gun control legislation, and it hasn’t happened so far,” the independent researcher observed.

US President Barack Obama has said the greatest frustration of his time in the office has been the inability to reduce unparalleled levels of gun violence in the United States, adding that the phenomenon is terrifying him.

Obama, however, has said despite experiencing prior roadblocks in Congress, he will not stop pursuing gun control regulations during the final months of his presidency.

Over 6,000 people have been killed and over 13,000 people have been injured by gun in the United States since January 1, 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

About 4.5 million firearms are sold annually in the country at a cost of 2 to 3 billion dollars.

According to a new report, gun production in the United States has more than doubled under the Obama administration.

The report by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives comes as Obama has tried to expand background checks and impose new restrictions on guns following massive shootings like the ones in Charleston, South Carolina, and in an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 2012.

http://yournewswire.com/most-american-shootings-are-staged-events-claims-researcher/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/31/2015 8:04:52 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Opinions only please.
Name calling will get you blocked.

8/31/2015 8:08:14 AM Las Vegas, NV  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,762)
Brockton, MA
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from k_tothe_c:
Opinions only please.
Name calling will get you blocked.

f**k off

8/31/2015 8:12:32 AM Las Vegas, NV  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,858)
Tampa, FL
58, joined Feb. 2013

The ruling class has to give some explanation for the killings and they certainly aren't going to blame imperialism, the rising police state, killer cops and themselves.

---------------------

Former Virginia news reporter kills one-time colleagues on live television, then shoots himself
By Nick Barrickman
27 August 2015
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/08/27/virg-a27.html

Excerpt:

Flanagan’s actions were clearly depraved. The ability to take human lives in this cold-blooded manner indicates an intense, psychotic state of alienation. However, only self-deluded or deliberately dishonest commentators can argue this is purely an individual matter, much less an expression of “pure evil.” As Flanagan’s own reference points—Charleston, Blacksburg and Columbine—reveal, mass killings have become a part of contemporary American life in the past two decades.

There is something especially and horribly revealing about the mix of delusional self-promotion and homicidal violence in this case. Flanagan chose to “make a name for himself” by carrying out a crime on live television and, at the same time, filmed it for uploading to his Facebook page.

The rising tide of militarism abroad and unrestrained police brutality at home, a lurid fixation on celebrity culture, as well as the ongoing attempts by the political establishment and media to divide the US population along racial lines, seem to have worked on the mentally vulnerable Flanagan/Williams to produce something particularly toxic.

Predictably, the political and media establishment refuses to address the social sources of the mass killings that occur regularly in the United States.

In perfunctory comments, White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters that “this is another example of gun violence that is becoming all too common in communities,” while calling on Congress to pass gun control laws that would give the federal government the right to scan the backgrounds of gun applicants. Earnest did not explain how such legislation would have forestalled the tragedy in Moneta on Wednesday, as Flanagan had no prior brushes with the law.

8/31/2015 8:16:47 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from fallguy02379:
f**k off

You are blocked for 7 days for disobeying my rules.

8/31/2015 8:17:44 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

This "staged event" shit might actually be true.

8/31/2015 8:17:51 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,384)
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Mass shootings are most likely the result of one of two factors:

1) Rise in crime, especially violent crime, is well correlated with economically difficult times...
2) Staged shootings in order to get the sheep BAAing about gun control...

If people are pissed off and blasting away because the yoonited states fed'ral gubment spends most of its time sitting on its brain, who can really blame them???

Mass collection of guns is the last step required to turn the US into a Nazi state...

The problem is that US gun manufacturers, dealers and ammo suppliers control a large chunk of change so politicians do NOT want to isolate them by restricting gun/ammo buying. But if the sheep BAA long and loud enough, they won't have to take responsibility. Enter DHS staged shootings!

8/31/2015 8:19:58 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from alls_fair:

1) Rise in crime, especially violent crime, is well correlated with economically difficult times...

If people are pissed off and blasting away because the yoonited states fed'ral gubment spends most of its time sitting on its brain, who can really blame them???

Mass collection of guns is the last step required to turn the US into a Nazi state...

The problem is that US gun manufacturers, dealers and ammo suppliers control a large chunk of change so politicians do NOT want to isolate them by restricting gun/ammo buying. But if the sheep BAA long and loud enough, they won't have to take responsibility. Enter DHS staged shootings!

I think it's a "gun control" issue.

8/31/2015 8:21:59 AM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,911)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:

Patently false

Crime has been falling across the board for the past 25 years. The only increase in violence is coming from the media and the police.......Not the citizenry

8/31/2015 8:23:24 AM Las Vegas, NV  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,155)
Lexington, KY
59, joined Nov. 2014

8/31/2015 8:28:50 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from walt_hallow:

Kentucky ignorance. Stick to the topic or get blocked.

FINAL WARNING.

8/31/2015 8:29:17 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from naprinciple:
Patently false

Crime has been falling across the board for the past 25 years. The only increase in violence is coming from the media and the police.......Not the citizenry

I must agree.

8/31/2015 8:32:21 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from naprinciple:
Patently false

Do you have a credible source(s) to support that statement???

I have seen sources in the past...credible ones...that support that claim!

8/31/2015 8:37:25 AM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:

Violent Crime Drops to Lowest Level Since 1978

Nolan Feeney @NolanFeeney

Nov. 10, 2014
There were 1.16 million violent crimes in 2013

Violent crime in the U.S. fell 4.4 percent last year to the lowest level in decades, the FBI announced Monday.

In 2013, there were 1.16 million violent crimes, the lowest amount since the 1978’s 1.09 million violent crimes, Reuters reports.

All types of violent crimes experienced decline last year, with rape dropping 6.3 percent, murder and non-negligent manslaughter dropping 4.4 percent and robbery dropping 2.8 percent.

The rate of violent crime is 367.9 crimes for every 100,000 people, which marked a 5.1 percent decline since 2012. The rate has fallen each year since at least 1994.

Possible reasons for the decline include the country’s high incarceration rate, an aging population and an increased use of security cameras and cell phone videos capturing incidents.

http://time.com/3577026/crime-rates-drop-1970s/

8/31/2015 8:43:46 AM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

The Truth About Violence - The facts will shock you...

https://youtu.be/Pw_UlUGoUV4

8/31/2015 8:54:28 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Thank you for that source!

If the court will permit me a little bit of lateral freedom here, I am going to press on this topic just a little bit. My intent is NOT to derail the thread but to try to rule out the first scenario outlined in the post above. If I am able to do so with a great degree of confidence, then there is little other explanation that staged shooting...

Fair enough???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One indirect indicator of the possibility of crime being correlated with financially difficult times is the manner with which the gubment was handing out both unemployment and food stamps during the height of the last down turn...

Inasmuch as I don't believe that the gubment really gives a shit about the common man, they are at least smart enough to know that hungry or desperate people will resort to any manner of tryna meet their survival needs. Therefore, it would seem more prudent to give them freebies rather than have them in the streets raising hell and DEMANDING some sort of substantial change...

Also, WE The People have NOT faced REALLY hard financial times like this since the 1930s. At least, that was the general impression I got from watching the documentary "The Federal Reserve: Money For Nothing".

Both cases are circumstantial but are certainly worth airing!

8/31/2015 9:08:20 AM Las Vegas, NV  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,596)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

They know damn well that illegal drugs and gun violence walk hand in hand.

The mass shootings are missing this element which is very suspicious.

Is it that they do not want Americans demanding the borders be secured and the DEA go

after the drug cartels as well?

I have to admit it does seem that they were staged.

8/31/2015 10:49:18 AM Las Vegas, NV  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,653)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Get Drunk - Party - Rape and Kill White People.

N**ger in the Casablanca hates black people and hates white people cause he neither.

Black unemployment HIGHEST it has ever been in history thanks to Little Barry Soweto.

Hate your mom ... be an addict.

Hate your dad .. you have divorces, affairs and dead children.

I am NOT going to be Barry Soweto .. that is the name my Mom gave me after having sex with my Dad.

so there ...

neener ... neeennneerrr ... neeeennneeerrrrr

8/31/2015 11:08:38 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from alls_fair:

Obviously.

8/31/2015 11:09:51 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from cubcougar:
Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Get Drunk - Party - Rape and Kill White People.

N**ger in the Casablanca hates black people and hates white people cause he neither.

Black unemployment HIGHEST it has ever been in history thanks to Little Barry Soweto.

Hate your mom ... be an addict.

Hate your dad .. you have divorces, affairs and dead children.

I am NOT going to be Barry Soweto .. that is the name my Mom gave me after having sex with my Dad.

so there ...

neener ... neeennneerrr ... neeeennneeerrrrr

Ummmmmmmm? WHAT?? Speak English.

8/31/2015 11:14:26 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

I think it is interesting to note that both the funerals of Alison Parker and Adam Ward were private affairs...

If you can find the funeral announcement or obituary for the shooter, Vester Lee Flanagan aka Bryce Williams, please post that for our general consumption...

8/31/2015 11:25:51 AM Las Vegas, NV  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,696)
North Pole, AK
42, joined Jan. 2012

I don't know if every event is a staged thing or a false flag but I am beginning to think that some of them are. Not so much staged but planned.

This latest one, the reporter... I have a feeling that someone pushed him to do it and then let nature take it's course.

He was a nut. A totally delusional nut. Someone close to him had to know it. No one stopped him from trying to start a "race war".

Look at the church shooter. Same thing. Someone close to him had to know how unstable he was.

Maybe if people stopped placating the weak and delusional, started telling them what they NEED to hear and less of the stuff they WANT to hear... we'd have less "mass shootings".

I blame the people who knew they were nuts and did NOTHING to stop it the same as I do the shooter.

From there, the media takes advantage of the situation and amps it up.

Just mho.

8/31/2015 11:27:11 AM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,001)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from alls_fair:
I think it is interesting to note that both the funerals of Alison Parker and Adam Ward were private affairs...

If you can find the funeral announcement or obituary for the shooter, Vester Lee Flanagan aka Bryce Williams, please post that for our general consumption...

My cousins funeral was a "private" affair.
Does this mean he's still alive?

8/31/2015 11:27:25 AM Las Vegas, NV  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,021)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

NO

8/31/2015 11:33:12 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from juma2112:
My cousins funeral was a "private" affair.
Does this mean he's still alive?

Find me funeral info for the "shooter" and we will have something to talk about it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your family conceal where your cousin was buried...as has been done with Miss Parker???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in the general vicinity of Roajoke, VA, stop in at East Lawn Memorial Gardens to see if there is any kind of marker for Adam Ward...

8/31/2015 11:38:38 AM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Perhaps u should contact miss Parker, or Mr. Ward's (or any "false flag" victim's) family, and run ur theory by them.

I wonder why "truth seekers" never seem to do this?

8/31/2015 11:45:47 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Still no info on the "shooter's" final resting place?

No comment on your cousin's final resting place?

And an attempt to discredit someone with an opposing view...

Hmmmmm...

No blood, no bodies, no observable funerals...and Alison's father in front of the cameras doing interviews almost immediately afterward railing for gun control???

And no explanation on whom would be scrubbing the "shooter" video from the internet???

OK!!!

8/31/2015 11:58:11 AM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from alls_fair:
Still no info on the "shooter's" final resting place?

No comment on your cousin's final resting place?

And an attempt to discredit someone with an opposing view...

Hmmmmm...

No blood, no bodies, no observable funerals...and Alison's father in front of the cameras doing interviews almost immediately afterward railing for gun control???

And no explanation on whom would be scrubbing the "shooter" video from the internet???

OK!!!

U assume my cousin is in Illinois, i have no interest in most of that side of my family. (Same goes for the shooter)

How are u so certain theres no blood or bodies?

I'm not trying to discredit anyone. I simply offered an alternative to WILD speculation at the expense of grieving families.

8/31/2015 12:04:50 PM Las Vegas, NV  

rava330
Omaha, NE
61, joined Nov. 2014

I do not think so. Probably more mentally ill people out in public since we do not provide adequate attention to their needs.

8/31/2015 12:06:24 PM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

WILD speculation???

An attempt to independently verify the narrative...absolutely!

WILD speculation...not likely...

8/31/2015 12:16:03 PM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Did u rush to any of these "false flag" events and see the site first hand?

Have u actually gone to ANY cemeteries looking for graves?

Have u contacted ANY of the "alleged" victims families?

If not, all u have is WILD speculation.

8/31/2015 12:19:47 PM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

You got any luminol???

8/31/2015 12:53:47 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from juma2112:
Did u rush to any of these "false flag" events and see the site first hand?

Have u actually gone to ANY cemeteries looking for graves?

Have u contacted ANY of the "alleged" victims families?

If not, all u have is WILD speculation.

I did all of that. Out of respect for the alleged victims, I will mention no names.

8/31/2015 12:55:23 PM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from k_tothe_c:
I did all of that. Out of respect for the alleged victims, I will mention no names.

How many grieving fathers beat ur ass?

8/31/2015 1:33:51 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from juma2112:
How many grieving fathers beat ur ass?

Stupid, nobody has EVER beat MY ass.
I'm sure that you got served some beatings.

8/31/2015 1:34:19 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Next??

8/31/2015 1:35:42 PM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from k_tothe_c:
Stupid, nobody has EVER beat MY ass.
I'm sure that you got served some beatings.

if u were HALF as tough as u pretend to be on the net, u'd still be a PUNK.

8/31/2015 1:36:58 PM Las Vegas, NV  
mizgal
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,207)
Saint Paul, MN
25, joined Apr. 2015

No, they really did happen. That "researcher" really might just be a conspiracy theorist.

8/31/2015 1:42:11 PM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/ap-sues-over-access-fbi-records-involving-fake-133731321--politics.html

A little nudge in the right direction for the naive and gullible...

Yes! The yoonited states fed'ral gubment really does fabricate tales!

8/31/2015 1:47:12 PM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mizgal:
No, they really did happen. That "researcher" really might just be a conspiracy theorist.

Like most cops and every prosecutor?

Fake Skeptics & The "Conspiracy Theorist" Slur
https://youtu.be/0BJA1R8YIHk

8/31/2015 1:49:50 PM Las Vegas, NV  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (3,155)
Lexington, KY
59, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from k_tothe_c:
Kentucky ignorance. Stick to the topic or get blocked.

FINAL WARNING.

f**k you

8/31/2015 1:49:52 PM Las Vegas, NV  

inknpink
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,908)
Castle Rock, CO
30, joined Feb. 2015

Thankfully CA doj just added s&w back to the certified acceptable handguns list in June so I'll be getting a new .357 sig for Xmas.

-EJ

8/31/2015 1:52:12 PM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from alls_fair:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/ap-sues-over-access-fbi-records-involving-fake-133731321--politics.html

Is this the fake news story, to catch a kid making bomb threats?

Hardly a smoking gun to the type of hoax ur implying.

8/31/2015 1:52:46 PM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:

Further info to digest. Look into the Church Commission Report and Operation Mockingbird, where the CIA had/has agents in mass media outlets

8/31/2015 6:35:55 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from juma2112:

if u were HALF as tough as u pretend to be on the net, u'd still be a PUNK.

Keep dreaming, coward.

8/31/2015 6:37:05 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from walt_hallow:
f**k you

F**k you, cowardly b*tch.

8/31/2015 7:43:51 PM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Quote from juma2112:
Is this the fake news story, to catch a kid making bomb threats?

Hardly a smoking gun to the type of hoax ur implying.

Are you going to keep following me around humping my posts???

Do you have any luminol???

Are you typing from the script DHS provides??? Or do they allow you to ad lib???

8/31/2015 8:04:30 PM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

8/31/2015 8:23:55 PM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

Let's see here...

Adam and Alison were killed on Thursday morning. In the ensuing chaos, someone some where was able to establish scholarships in each of their names at different educational institutions by Friday afternoon/evening...

Hmmm??!

That strikes me as odd. And Ima see what kind of information I can dig out on this subject...

8/31/2015 11:35:17 PM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from k_tothe_c:
Keep dreaming, coward.

I never knew Roy Orbison was such a hateful lil B*TCH.

8/31/2015 11:42:52 PM Las Vegas, NV  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,999)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from alls_fair:

Let's see here...

Adam and Alison were killed on Thursday morning. In the ensuing chaos, someone some where was able to establish scholarships in each of their names at different educational institutions by Friday afternoon/evening...

Hmmm??!

That strikes me as odd. And Ima see what kind of information I can dig out on this subject...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hmm, Obama has a SSN from a man who died 100 years ago, does that mean the guy is still alive,

9/1/2015 12:24:01 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from juma2112:
I never knew Roy Orbison was such a hateful lil B*TCH.

I don't know what that means. But what you don't know could fill a barn.

9/1/2015 1:54:00 AM Las Vegas, NV  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from k_tothe_c:
I don't know what that means. But what you don't know could fill a barn.

It means u look like Roy Orbison, and ur a hateful lil B*TCH.

9/1/2015 2:12:24 AM Las Vegas, NV  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,343)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

The people who effed up our nation..are the ones trying to take the guns...

It was they who are responsible for all the crazy peeps...as they used media to push divorce...fornification...drug use..alcoholism....wh*res..man wh*res

WELFARE..has done its part to create entire herds of mentally ill people..who have never been raised right..and never will change

THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS..SHOULD BE SHOT...but instead..they run of office..and try to take our guns

BERNIE SANDERS..IS A TREASONER AND A BOLD FACED LIAR

These hacks in gov...pledge to uphold the constitution....but instead..they are all trying to destory it

AMERICA IS BASED ON CHRISTIANS VALUES..OUR LAWS ARE BASED ON THE SAME..THE CONSTITUTION..IS BASED ON THE SAME

SO WHY DO THESE IDIOTS ATTACK THE CONSTITUTION..DAILY..

IF I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE..AND RE-ARRAGED YOUR FUNITURE..YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT WOULD YOU..well I dont like all these foreigners and useful idiots in the gov...RE-ARRANGING MY COUNTRY.

BERNIE SAUNDERS IS A PART OF THE TRIBE..THAT HAS CONTINUALLY TRIED TO ROB US OF OUR GUN RIGHTS..SINCE THE 1960'S.

YOUTUBE:JEWISH GUN CONTROL FROM 1960'S TO PRESENT..

I Urge all of you to watch this..so we can finlly take care of business..before they make war with us..as they have done to every single nation they has swarmed to...

BERNIE SAUNDER...ANTI AMERICAN TERRORIST

These people created the problem..now they think robbing us of our gun rights..will solve it.

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA..HOW ABOUT WE EXPORT THE TRAITORS INSTEAD..AND KEEP OUR GUNS?

9/1/2015 5:18:06 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from juma2112:
It means u look like Roy Orbison, and ur a hateful lil B*TCH.

Who is Roy Orbison, and how am I hateful by reporting the news?
BLOCKED.

9/1/2015 5:20:20 AM Las Vegas, NV  

k_tothe_c
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

I will say again...
I am looking for opinions. Insults and shit talking will get you blocked.

I am tired of punking you clowns. BLOCK TIME has arrived.

9/1/2015 5:21:51 AM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

For my money you look a bit like Phil Hellmuth( poker player)

9/1/2015 5:40:18 AM Las Vegas, NV  

inventtis2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,383)
South Haven, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Violent Crime Drops to Lowest Level Since 1978

Nolan Feeney @NolanFeeney

Nov. 10, 2014
There were 1.16 million violent crimes in 2013

Violent crime in the U.S. fell 4.4 percent last year to the lowest level in decades, the FBI announced Monday.

In 2013, there were 1.16 million violent crimes, the lowest amount since the 1978’s 1.09 million violent crimes, Reuters reports.

All types of violent crimes experienced decline last year, with rape dropping 6.3 percent, murder and non-negligent manslaughter dropping 4.4 percent and robbery dropping 2.8 percent.

The rate of violent crime is 367.9 crimes for every 100,000 people, which marked a 5.1 percent decline since 2012. The rate has fallen each year since at least 1994.

Possible reasons for the decline include the country’s high incarceration rate, an aging population and an increased use of security cameras and cell phone videos capturing incidents.

http://time.com/3577026/crime-rates-drop-1970s/

Things are improving and politicians are lying about it, I wonder why they want to disarm the people?

9/1/2015 5:45:31 AM Las Vegas, NV  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from inventtis2:
Things are improving and politicians are lying about it, I wonder why they want to disarm the people?

Hrmm, why would a burgeoning police state want a disarmed citizenry.....

Note they concentrate on rifles even though hand guns kill like 30+ times more people

9/1/2015 6:21:17 AM Las Vegas, NV  
alls_fair
Thorlákshöfn
Iceland
95, joined May. 2011

I tried to get some objective sources that would refute or confirm my assumption that difficult economic times are likely to cause increase in crime...

I haven't had any luck yet. My generalization was far more oversimplified than I first thought. And maybe a simple regression or correlation is not possible because of all the factors in play...

At this point, I am going to have to change my position on this topic and say that we do indeed need more gun control!!!

We need to take more guns away from the gubment...all guns in fact...and give them to the people!

k_tothe_c - Las Vegas, NV