Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal dating app

Discover out what your date feels most accomplished about. monterey hookup Hopefully, your date will try to get to know you improved definitely quickly. But you get a considerably a lot more truthful picture if you ask a guy how other individuals in his life think of him. cougarlife desktop version The quantity twos then move to the subsequent partner just about every two minutes.

https megapersonals eu

They want and expect an intuitive, effortless to use, and high efficiency app. miami hookup apps In my 70s, been on the water most of that time. There s also a computability tab to add more excitement and precision to the method. sexy canadian chicks He produced it clear that he saw me as his Claire Huxtable and he refused to let me get away.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/17/2015 5:25:07 PM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (64,813)
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

For over a year now...I just had in my profile...."wreaking havoc on the forums"

and that's it.

now...I made a real profile.

see what you think.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2015 7:01:54 PM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,622)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

Hide your friends.
Hide your gifts.
Write something about yourself .... What music do you play on that guitar? Something to make yourself seem interesting! Otherwise your profile is just common sense on a developing relationship that might or might not be everlasting.

9/17/2015 7:24:59 PM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

What relation is guaranteed to be ever lasting?

Isn't it more mature and realistic to just connect thru emails and the phone...then meet without trying to build things up to much?..go with the flow and see where it goes naturally?

And what if it starts out well, but in the long run, not enough to develop those deeper feelings and you don't feel each other were the ones for that lifetime deal.

Does it have to mean, it was a total loss....if it doesn't go there, as long as there was no deceiving and they enjoyed each other till they discovered this?

Everyone list all their attributes in their profile.....but how many lived up to it?

I could lay on all my attributes thru my eye's as I see them....all the things I like to do., etc, etc...ad a little humor, a little mystery.

and it might work better...but for me that's like writing a script for a B-film, and all the words were scripted for success, but not honesty.

as for friends...I've been here a while....I could thin them out, but some are important to me.

I have no ides what gifts I've gotten....I wouldn't even know where to look....to see them.

So...I never had.

but you have a point on POF my profile pic had no shirt on and despite the flack for that.

It sure got results....but I want to try it this way.

[Edited 9/17/2015 7:26:36 PM ]

9/17/2015 10:30:51 PM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,622)
Pulaski, NY
50, joined Apr. 2013

I wasn't disagreeing with you on how a relationship develops...you might want to reread what I wrote....common sense.
Why would you think it is a good idea to write a relationship script for a profile?
I think lonely people get ahead of themselves in their thought process on the what is to come in a relationship. If you feel the need to have your expectations written down then I would gather you are dating some really needy women. Yikes! This isn't going to change those that are attracted to you or fend off those who want to rush life. Your head is going to send alarms and weed them out.

I'm just saying that as a woman I look for a man that has common interests shared and make sure he has something else to do with guy friends. I only contact men who have actual lives with stuff going on. They are proud of their job, hobbies, sports, family, friends and activities and can make conversation. Those are men that aren't needy. They have friends and don't need me for every move they make.

I know, I know...you listed your interests! But you have nothing to say about any of them....or how they make you feel.

As far as friends...I said hide them not get rid of them. Hide the gifts So you don't even have to explain them. Heck women don't message men with too many female friends or gifts on display to be another number in the tally list. You can hide them from view and still have both.

Maybe by your response...you didn't really want a review after all since you weren't open minded to a change.

9/18/2015 4:41:10 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

wow....its amazing then how a few words can form some image of a guy, to a woman which may not be true.

just because some guy puts those things down, doesn't mean he isn't needy.

This sounds like opening the door for the guy being a player.

My ad is totally mature and honest.

It doesn't say I'm not looking for a relation.

the bottom line is, not everyone you meet is relation material, sometimes it takes a while to find that out, and if the case, noting to get so upset about.

that's the meaning behind that.

Too many go way to fast into something, gets their hopes and expectation so high, once sex happens...they turn it into a relation.

That's a recipe for disaster, and impending doom.

You know what profile I pass up right away?

the ones that start out talking about who and what they are, then go on to say their activities which I doubt they have the time and money to do very often, if at all....then put down what type of men they seek.

Those are a dome a dozen copies of the zillions out there just like them....boring, no truth or imagination...and most like that sound too one sided in their favor.

I thought mine was very honest sounding.

but your right...in general most women go by images...which is what gets them into trouble in the first place. No one can live up to an image, to form an image is childish.

no thanks...I want a grown up woman with enough real experiences in life to separate reality, from fiction.

9/18/2015 5:39:07 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  
riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,455)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
42, joined Jan. 2014

Very down to earth...

But realistic. Is that the impression you wanted to create?

9/19/2015 5:44:50 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I don't like the idea of creating impressions.

I just wrote down what I felt and believe in.

The other responder does have a point though....image is everything.

However If I follow that path....then how can I find love on my terms too??????

10/1/2015 10:23:37 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

inde_5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,873)
Bonaire, GA
42, joined Sep. 2014

(OP , wants to write a novel)

10/1/2015 11:04:43 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

mx___mx
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,270)
Mount Victoria, MD
82, joined May. 2015

The 2 glamour shots are haaawt...Dat shirtless one doe

10/1/2015 10:23:06 PM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  
forums_only
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,593)
Maple Ridge, BC
54, joined Aug. 2010

now...I made a real profile.

see what you think.

I'd have passed when I was looking. Lots of fluff, no substance. If I thought for a split second you'd actually be open to making any changes, I'd have some suggestions for you, but you seem happy with what you've done.

Good luck.

10/8/2015 5:26:02 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

I wouldn't date anyone from this place anyway.

I just put something in there, so the ones who view me can see more then....here for the forums.

10/8/2015 9:18:55 AM Okay, I wrote a profile for myself. see what you think.  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
61, joined Apr. 2011

On second thought....I think I will change my profile....and date from here.

Its pay back time.....