Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet local hookups

It really is been very awhile considering that I posted all of this following months of correspondence on line, we just formally broke up with each and every other yesterday. date hookup contact number E. This is another web site that has a genuinely bare bones no cost providing, which essentially lets you assess the nearby dating pool ahead of you commit to receiving a subscription. how to get laid in iceland Don t have one particular any more .

popular hookup sites

I ve had a couple of significant relationships from POf, just bought a residence with the latest of over two years. craigslist kingsland ga Story Celebration has played to sold out audiences in more than 65 countries because the dating struggle is true worldwide! You will hear stories from our experienced storytellers and some brave audience members. Story Celebration has sold out TO in over 65 countries as The Dating Struggles IS genuine worldwide! You will hear stories from our qualified storytellers and some brave members of the audience. ashley madison billing code Inform me a secret you have not shared with any person else OR show me your secret talent.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/25/2008 9:19:20 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

usmarinet2
Prince Frederick, MD

i know there might be some woman that dont change but some dont see it

8/25/2008 9:37:06 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Well, for one thing, at your age, presuming the women you date are the same age, they are still discovering who they are or want to be, and so they do change.
If you are in a longer term relationship, sometimes both people change somewhat as the relationship evolves.
And the negative side is, that some people just put forth their best behavior in the beginning, and then
when they think they have someone hooked, they act any way they want.

8/25/2008 9:40:26 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

usmarinet2
Prince Frederick, MD

yeah i was married i dated my ex wife since the 6th grade on n off and she was the same person till we got married then she turned n 2 a straight b**ch

8/25/2008 9:44:08 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Sorry to hear that. Maybe something in her make-up made her think a 'wife' had to act a certain way?
Must be very confusing when that happens, especially since you knew her so long.
Very unfair to mess with your life like that.

8/25/2008 9:46:52 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

I had a husband that did the same, we dated all thorugh highschool married when we were 20 then he began to get psyically abusive. NO sign previous. You just never know.

8/25/2008 9:47:23 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

dz1001
Dayton, OH

AMEN forestrose AMEN

8/25/2008 9:47:43 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

Quote from usmarinet2:
yeah i was married i dated my ex wife since the 6th grade on n off and she was the same person till we got married then she turned n 2 a straight b**ch

how old was she when u two got married?

8/25/2008 9:49:20 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

Quote from usmarinet2:
she wasnt happy

8/25/2008 9:49:41 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

darbie59
Whitby, ON

forestrose is right. As we progress through life we all change. It is a natural progression in life. Experience changes us. Life

8/25/2008 9:52:58 PM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

bjk123
Layton, UT

First of all, thank you for your service to our country

Some women grow up, some stay little girls, it sounds like your girl stayed young emotionally.

It takes a strong women to be married to a marine, keep looking, there will be someone for you.

Stay safe, Stay strong, Bless you.

8/26/2008 3:52:58 AM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from usmarinet2:

Lemme guess. You were more devoted to the Marines than your family...Maybe she didn't change at all, could've been you.

8/26/2008 5:08:11 AM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

sunshine_504
Gretna, LA

Quote from ge0ge0:
Quote from usmarinet2:

Lemme guess. You were more devoted to the Marines than your family...Maybe she didn't change at all, could've been you.

I can't help, but 2 agree w/ everything u said in ur reply, ge0ge0. Cuz it wasn't me who changed w/ guys who were my boyfriends. It was them who changed. Ur response reminds me of my old situation I just got out of in April 2008 when I dropped my EX Kurtis. He seemed 2 b too devoted 2 his immediate and relative family members.........a mama's boy is what u might call him. He also seemed 2 b a workaholic as well.

Sunshine_504

8/26/2008 6:56:50 AM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

jerre
Longwood, FL

it is the nature of all of us to change over time. Part of what keeps a relationship going over the years is constantly developeing your relationship with your spouse. If you were unable to do this then it actually takes more effort to pull things back together. Even when they dont seem to need the extra effort. The fact is we all experience things in life and are forced to change our attitudes and perspectives.

Basicly, if you want the relationship to keep going it takes acceptance of the fact that people change and effort to keep the love going. It is also very important for many of us to keep the respect, a marriage without respect is bound to fail. You should try going to a christian marriage councilor.

Be well.

8/26/2008 8:03:16 AM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

tater79
Springfield, IL

Quote from usmarinet2:
i know there might be some woman that dont change but some dont see it

Because, alot of women and some men, don't realize the reason their partner wanted to marry them was because they liked and fell in love with who they are, not who they want to be or will be later. Happens in 90% of relationships, look at it this way women get bored very easy with everything, they are always changing things, because they are never completely happy with anything very long.. That is why they date alot more men, then men date women.

They are always changing clothes, moving furniture, getting different furniture, changing purses Everything about women revolve around changing things. JMO..

8/26/2008 8:05:00 AM why do woman change after datein them for a long time  

night_stalker
Fort Myers, FL

If they start changing, I will as well, the first thing I would change is the locks.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4