Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Hashem protected you from future emotional catastrophes must you have married her. gay chat calgary Simply because we are a UK dating web site, our relationship forum reflects UK dating culture. This web page and videos that offer assistance about relationship. paginas parecidas a locanto Most effective dating concepts, affordable dating concepts, 1st dates and more.

my secret hookup

S. craigslist silt co Reddit customers use it to discover activities, buddies, parties, hookups, and even extended term relationships. net to be clear on what it is you re searching for, she told us. katie forbes snapchat Getting distinct concepts about what a initial date in a pandemic really should even entail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/28/2016 8:52:30 PM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,506)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
If you are implying that Muslim Clergy have no power over their congregations, and everyone reads all the books for themselves, You are living in a fantasy world.

The muslim clergy is where the power structure lies.

You are ordered to obey him as though you were speaking to muhammed himself.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/28/2016 8:55:49 PM Muslims in America  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,616)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Influence of Wahhabism Today

The Wahhabi ideology is antagonistic to non-Muslims and to traditional practices including seeking intercession by means of the pious saints in Islam, accepted by traditional Sunni Islam for over 1400 years. By rejecting any form of hierarchy such as that followed by traditional Sunni schools, the Wahhabis rejected traditional rulings on a wide range of subjects, invalidated the four schools of thought and its accepted interpretations of law, as well as issued declarations of unbelief for those who disagreed.

While this new ideology prohibited many traditional Islamic forms of worship, its followers did not become overtly militant until recently. Now "Wahhabi" followers have taken up an increasingly confrontational standpoint attempting to impose their ideology in many regions around the world. The Wahhabi mentality asserts that Islam may be reformed by means of the sword. Thus the movement has manifested itself as armed insurrections throughout the world, especially where governments are weak and unable to resist aggression effectively.

Unfortunately, this narrow ideology has appeared and flourished in Islam, but not because of Islam. Previously, Islam was always presented in a peaceful, tolerant manner. The Prophet Muhammad (s) used to present his neighbors or friends that were not Muslim with gifts and flowers, never holding a sword against them, or ever instigating a struggle or a fight. There are many events in Muslim history where the Prophet made peace treaties with non-Muslims. Islam, despite its rapid spread in its first three centuries, never imposed its beliefs on anyone, as attested by the scrolls of history.

Under this modern ideological extremism, Islam's essential principle of tolerance has been abolished. The Holy Qur'an mentions repeatedly that there is no compulsion in religion and that all people are free to practice any religion they like. Those of the Wahhabi ideology selectively apply verses of the Holy Qur'an to support their ideology, whose basis is to impose its beliefs upon everyone, Muslim and non-Muslim alike.

http://www.islamicsupremecouncil.org/understanding-islam/anti-extremism/7-islamic-radicalism-its-wahhabi-roots-and-current-representation.html

4/28/2016 9:04:21 PM Muslims in America  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
The muslim clergy is where the power structure lies.

You are ordered to obey him as though you were speaking to muhammed himself.

So the true influence comes from the empowered Clergy, who are responsive to the politics of the moment, and not from the Quran.

4/28/2016 9:05:40 PM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
There are many events in Muslim history where the Prophet made peace treaties with non-Muslims. Islam, despite its rapid spread in its first three centuries, never imposed its beliefs on anyone, as attested by the scrolls of history.

http://www.islamicsupremecouncil.org/understanding-islam/anti-extremism/7-islamic-radicalism-its-wahhabi-roots-and-current-representation.html

I know you didn't write this, but I do want to point out some errors, or Islamic lies.

Muhammed went to a settlement, ordered the people to pay the Jizya, and they were allowed to live, sometimes, but these were the only treaties he made with non -muslims.
And he broke them at will.

Also the first 100 years is a black hole from which nothing emerges, the next 200 were sporadic writings, but the religion had not formed yet.

300 years after the fact the religion was completed, and made into law.

4/28/2016 9:05:49 PM Muslims in America  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

There is right now, a life and death struggle in the Islamic world from London to Jakarta over the direction of Islam (due in no small part to the enormous amount of petro-dollar sponsorship of the Arab Wahhabi takeover of Mosques in the UK and worldwide for the past two decades).
Modern terrorists such as the extremist Islamo Fascists springboard off the religious ideology of Wahhabism aka Salafism and channel it into political terrorism (see: Stephen Schwartz, author of The Two Faces of Islam). Even though not all Salfi’s are terrorists most modern terrorists (like the 9/11, Bali and Madrid bombers and 7/7 terrorists) are Salafi.
The distinction between the tradition of Islam that has been with us for centuries and the modern political cult of Islamo Fascism can be illustrated in comparing the lives words and deeds of two men who have almost identical names (Abdal/Abdul Hakim Murad) but are universes apart in terms of the health of their souls and the influence of their ideas over millions of people. One spoke in Rome to Catholics in 2008 about the need for better understanding between the West and Islam whereas the other wanted to assassinate the pope in 1995 and bring about a clash of civilization Armageddon.

Abdal Hakim Murad is a Muslim leader says Muslims would prefer to live in a Christian society than in a secular one; He said: “as supporters of the People of the Book, we lament Europe’s spiritual crisis… I find myself part of a tragically Godless society …We have the alternative of being Muslim extremists or being extremely Muslim…We are called, it is evident, to prove to the world that we are a force for good. The modern crisis of faith is all too often triggered by a sense that religion yields the bitter fruit of enmity and even conflict. Our most urgent task, then, as we seek to recover our place as defenders of human dignity and mutual respect, is to show, in practice, and not only in words, that we can cooperate together for the common good. …I find myself part of a tragically Godless society. Recently a sociologist published a book with the title ‘The Death of Christian Britain’, and this hurts me deeply, because in fact what is dying is the set of monotheistic convictions and a life of prayer and human giving that as Muslims we wish to see thrive around us. Yet I am also a member of Islam. That combination of the European and the Islamic is one that would be less difficult were Europe to be more faithful to the Christian dimension of its heritage. I prefer to live in a Christian society than in a secular one….I have already indicated my belief that, as supporters of the People of the Book, we lament Europe’s spiritual crisis, and wish the Churches well in their struggle to heal it….My own confidence is that cooperation and mutual respect will, indeed, triumph against barbarism.”

4/28/2016 9:07:44 PM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
So the true influence comes from the empowered Clergy, who are responsive to the politics of the moment, and not from the Quran.

That and the peoples ignorance, but they are kept ignorant of whatever the clergy wants them to.
The Qur'an is mindless babble, that can be twisted to mean anything.

4/28/2016 9:12:31 PM Muslims in America  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
That and the peoples ignorance, but they are kept ignorant of whatever the clergy wants them to.
The Qur'an is mindless babble, that can be twisted to mean anything.

You contradict yourself. A lot

4/28/2016 9:42:08 PM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
You contradict yourself. A lot

That's some weak sauce, I believe I have posted something like this a lot.

4/28/2016 10:40:41 PM Muslims in America  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

But you said it all comes from the books.......?
Now it's about the Clergy?

Past Clergy or present day Clergy?

What about the recent 300 years of Wahhabi?

What was Islam like before him?

Are all Muslims followers of Wahhabi Salafi?

Every religion evolves and changes. Everything on earth does. You paint Islam with a broad brush and a simpleton static view. I think that what you post does not represent a realist or accurate perspective on Islam. Your posts represent a narrow view that doesn't want to know about reality.

4/29/2016 1:01:32 AM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
But you said it all comes from the books.......?
Now it's about the Clergy?

Past Clergy or present day Clergy?

What was Islam like before him?

Are all Muslims followers of Wahhabi Salafi?

Every religion evolves and changes. Everything on earth does. You paint Islam with a broad brush and a simpleton static view. I think that what you post does not represent a realist or accurate perspective on Islam. Your posts represent a narrow view that doesn't want to know about reality.

It's not that I contradict myself, it's just that you are playing dumb.
I have made it very clear many times.
The information is in the books.

The Iman or cleric, can do whatever the f**k he wants with it, and if the person is to brainwashed not to read about Muhammed, then he can be anything the cleric wants. Like Sufi.

4/29/2016 1:05:05 AM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:

Islam was on a rampage for 1000 years, so they were probably wahhabi without the name.

4/29/2016 1:11:46 AM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:

Islam cannot change, it is the last word of God for all time.

Look at these countries being overthrown, they co straight back to the 10th century.

They will always marry young girls.
They will always kill jews, and non-believers.
They will always charge Dhimmies to be allowed to live..

Muhammed did it.

4/29/2016 3:04:41 AM Muslims in America  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,648)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

I think Jews and Muslims got along pretty well for centuries, until Israel was created by fiat out of Arab land. That's the whole problem, Israel and their idea that God gave them that land.

How about if we give everyone in the world a vote on it. One representative for each one million people in the world. We could have a world assembly of about 7500 delegates. The United States would have about 315 votes. China would have about 1400, and India about 1100. Let's try democracy out on a world scale. Then the world could vote on Israel.

4/29/2016 5:15:04 AM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
I think Jews and Muslims got along pretty well for centuries, until Israel was created by fiat out of Arab land. That's the whole problem, Israel and their idea that God gave them that land.

Well you think wrong.

Muslims have been killing jews for 1400 years.
It is ordered by God.

The only time muslims and jews ever got along is when the jews were a superior military power.

Jews living on muslim land have to pay the jizya tax to be allowed to live.

The muslims took all the Jewish land.

4/29/2016 6:24:55 AM Muslims in America  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
It's not that I contradict myself, it's just that you are playing dumb.
I have made it very clear many times.
The information is in the books.

The Iman or cleric, can do whatever the f**k he wants with it, and if the person is to brainwashed not to read about Muhammed, then he can be anything the cleric wants. Like Sufi.

No I'm pointing out the glaring inconsistencies in your logic, your ignorant glossing over of history, and your baseless sweeping generality. You will say anything to support your position.

4/29/2016 7:53:24 AM Muslims in America  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

It takes none at all, and so little of my time.

4/29/2016 11:40:33 AM Muslims in America  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,402)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The mind was created for one thing only , survival . It takes , it hoards , it thrives on its achievements .

Heart , body , and soul , thrive on a connection that was there , since the beginning of the universe .

Born with the mind of a beast , we learn to tame ourselves , from all that surrounds us .

We don't have to use our minds to create hardships , and misery , we can coexist with every living thing on our planet , whether we like them , or not .

We adore strength in ourselves , but we hate strength in others . We adore tenacity , desire , ingenuity , and creativity in ourselves , but we hate it in others . What are we really afraid of , are we afraid , that it might be true , that all humans are equal ?

A belief will NEVER make us more than we are , but it WILL make us less than we are .

4/29/2016 12:16:03 PM Muslims in America  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,402)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Physics , science , astronomy , chemistry , everything we know , came from our physical universe . We never created anything , we just take it apart , and put it back together , to entertain our fancy .

Nothing we do , will ever change , where anything came from , including ourselves .

Get over it , enjoy what you have , while the moment lasts .

Kill what you need to , and let the rest be .

No civilization , or religion , has ever fully grasped this concept , they all just want to be , the king of beasts .