Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best gay hookup apps los angeles

When he got out, he stumbled into the street and parking lot without looking. meet girls in rome Select a dating mobile app avoiding vital mistakes. Muslim ladies of these days want careers , degrees , getting their passports stamped and independence. candy ken onlyfans Almost everything can be returned or exchanged.

www skipthegames com

My friends have been all excited for my amongst boyfriend time. lake tahoe dating site Pickable, a new on the net dating concept, recently launched, offering women a way to choose up men around them with out ever having to expose their identity. International dating is the best way to know new culture and traditions, a new chance to obtain your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. adultlook tucson Though no 1 provides on line adore a second thought these days, back when the technology was new, some important drama often ensued.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/22/2015 2:02:22 PM Anyone on Oxygen?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,138)
McKeesport, PA
57, joined Jul. 2007

I have just been told by my doc that I should use oxygen at least when doing things, exercising, working etc....... Because of a spine problem, I have always had decreased lung capacity which up until recently has caused discomfort but not to this level. I have been going through the lung tests and ox level check each year and well this time it did not go well. Anyway, the doc assures me there is no reason I can't have a healthy long life with the ox and it is my choice whether to go on disability or continue to work. I wish to work. Anyway can anyone offer me any encouragement, they delivered the temp oxygen and should get the portable next week but I look at it and I hate it though have been using it and my levels have been good. I should add that we knew this may happen sometime in the future, it came as quite a surprise.

[Edited 11/22/2015 2:03:44 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/22/2015 2:22:08 PM Anyone on Oxygen?  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,559)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

Sorry to hear this. Hope you feel better soon.

11/22/2015 3:06:00 PM Anyone on Oxygen?  

hugsnlaughter
McKeesport, PA
57, joined Jul. 2007

Thanks, I don't feel bad but this will improve things. Just getting used to the whole idea that I can still lead a normal life.

11/22/2015 5:42:02 PM Anyone on Oxygen?  

wineandroses2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,559)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2013

11/23/2015 11:56:50 AM Anyone on Oxygen?  

janet5360
Pittsburgh, PA
64, joined Dec. 2013

I have been on oxygen since 2012 when I had my last bout of pneumonia. I do not work due to my profession but I remain active. I do cardio daily and also have improved my lung capacity with deep breathing exercises. I monitor my oxygen use at home and adjust my oxygen as needed. The portable oxygen is easy to use, lasts 3-4 hours when filled. Most of changes have been necessary and for the better except for job loss. Physically I noticed a improvement in energy and mentally my thoughts improved. I can now do things I was not able to do without oxygen use such as climbing steps or showering. You should attend a few respiratory therapy classes in your area to learn more about oxygen use. I found that to be extremely helpful. Wish you the best in the future.

11/25/2015 5:52:12 AM Anyone on Oxygen?  

hugsnlaughter
McKeesport, PA
57, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from janet5360:
I have been on oxygen since 2012 when I had my last bout of pneumonia. I do not work due to my profession but I remain active. I do cardio daily and also have improved my lung capacity with deep breathing exercises. I monitor my oxygen use at home and adjust my oxygen as needed. The portable oxygen is easy to use, lasts 3-4 hours when filled. Most of changes have been necessary and for the better except for job loss. Physically I noticed a improvement in energy and mentally my thoughts improved. I can now do things I was not able to do without oxygen use such as climbing steps or showering. You should attend a few respiratory therapy classes in your area to learn more about oxygen use. I found that to be extremely helpful. Wish you the best in the future.
Thanks so much, this makes me feel better.

11/25/2015 11:31:14 PM Anyone on Oxygen?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,776)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I was on it for a short time but only at night.

Has anyone suggested the portable nebulizer that you can carry with you? It generates oxygen right from the air. You don't need tanks.

2/25/2016 8:52:44 AM Anyone on Oxygen?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/9/2016 11:34:06 AM Anyone on Oxygen?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No. Too much stupid chit.