Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Luckily, there are several strategies to add wealthy features to 1 on 1 private chat. minneapolis free dating Having said that, there s proof suggesting that on the web dating will heighten your odds of obtaining enjoy in an increasingly digital planet. Meeting up new people and becoming pals with with is simple now, you can exchange photographs, share your favourite videos, instantly. what does the ice cream emoji mean on grindr Bumble s main selling point is that it encourages ladies to make the initial move.

www skipthegames

Through curious conversations with some of the top minds in law and technologies, we discover inventive options to some of today s largest tech challenges. pensacola dating site Can any individual suggest me blogs, case study or genuine tutorial where I can discover a z? I have already lost fantastic money which I saved to find out Hello BHWers, Nowadays I will be sharing a strategy I consider some of people may be knowing but not performing and some of them will be milking it on massive scale. Thoughts you, Sinéad claims herself and Yvonne came to us. costa rica females You are not going to make anybody fall in really like with you here, so leave your 36 questions at the door and hold points fairly basic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/22/2015 8:48:33 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,665)
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

for winning the 2015 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP! Exactly 8 months ago today, Kyle broke
both his leg and ankle and missed the first 11 races. After receiving a medical exemption,
Busch went on a tear and managed to keep advancing in the playoffs.
Kyle also won tonights race beating last years champ Kevin Harvick who will finish 2nd.
Jeff Gordon running in his last race car finished 6th. Good for 3rd place at the table.
The driver of the #78 Martin Truex finished 13th in the race and 4th place in the championship. Not bad for a single car team!

Kurt and Kyle Busch are the 2nd set of brothers to win NASCAR championships!
Again Congrats to Kyle Busch!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/23/2015 12:47:59 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,025)
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from sillylaugher61:
for winning the 2015 NASCAR CHAMPIONSHIP! Exactly 8 months ago today, Kyle broke
both his leg and ankle and missed the first 11 races. After receiving a medical exemption,
Busch went on a tear and managed to keep advancing in the playoffs.
Kyle also won tonights race beating last years champ Kevin Harvick who will finish 2nd.
Jeff Gordon running in his last race car finished 6th. Good for 3rd place at the table.
The driver of the #78 Martin Truex finished 13th in the race and 4th place in the championship. Not bad for a single car team!

Kurt and Kyle Busch are the 2nd set of brothers to win NASCAR championships!
Again Congrats to Kyle Busch!

Silly, I will add my congratulations too for the #18 team and to Kyle Busch for winning his first NASCAR championship in what might be the greatest comeback story in the history of sports even though I was hoping that Jeff Gordon would end his great career with his 5th NASCAR championship.

I, along with most NASCAR fans that I know, are losing interest in NASCAR rapidly because of this stupid chase format when points use to matter.

I guess NASCAR had to do something to keep Jimmie Johnson from winning the NASCAR championship every year.

11/23/2015 2:17:04 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

I forgot to add that on Friday, his driver won the championship in the Camping World
truck series also. Talk about what a weekend to remember!!!!

1/9/2016 8:13:41 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

brokenimages
Durham, NC
32, joined Mar. 2013

He shouldn't have been able to compete for the title. Sorry, but I don't agree with it. I know everyone thinks he does because he came back, won, got in the top 30 in points, & did what he had to do.. BUT he got hurt in Xfinity Series, not Sprint Cup so therefore; he shouldn't get a waiver in Sprint Cup. I just don't agree with it.

Am I happy he won? No.
But I do say bravo to coming back strong, but I just don't agree with the rules. Sorry, but no.

Btw: only 51 days left, right?

1/9/2016 10:26:17 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from brokenimages:
He shouldn't have been able to compete for the title. Sorry, but I don't agree with it. I know everyone thinks he does because he came back, won, got in the top 30 in points, & did what he had to do.. BUT he got hurt in Xfinity Series, not Sprint Cup so therefore; he shouldn't get a waiver in Sprint Cup. I just don't agree with it.

Am I happy he won? No.
But I do say bravo to coming back strong, but I just don't agree with the rules. Sorry, but no.

You make a very good point and this is why many people, myself included, who use to love NASCAR are losing interest in this sport rapidly. Think about it, NASCAR is the only sport that changes the rules, sometimes weekly, as the season moves along. If Chevrolets start winning too many races they change the rule package in the middle of the season so that Fords can catch up, or visa versa. NASCAR needs one rule book from the beginning of the season until the end of the season and they need to stick with it with no changes.

1/9/2016 2:52:42 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from brokenimages:

Am I happy he won? No.

NASCAR had to do something to keep Jimmy Johnson from winning again.
They needed Toyota to win the championship to keep them in the sport.
The other drivers could have won more often and kept roudy Busch out.
But they failed except for the 22 and 4 teams!

1/10/2016 2:24:53 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

NASCAR had to do something to keep Jimmy Johnson from winning again.
They needed Toyota to win the championship to keep them in the sport.
The other drivers could have won more often and kept roudy Busch out.
But they failed except for the 22 and 4 teams!

Silly, you made my point exactly. Jimmie Johnson became the greatest consistent winner in modern day NASCAR Sprint Cup racing so they changed their playoff format to what is now a stupid chase format to make it much more difficult for Jimmie to continue to win championships. It's all about wins now since points don't seem to matter anymore.

1/31/2016 9:45:22 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

Boy they sure did a huge facelift at Daytona!!

1/31/2016 10:16:32 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Boy they sure did a huge facelift at Daytona!!

I look forward to watching Gordon & DW work together in the Fox booth.

2/1/2016 11:06:11 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from tommy8345:
I look forward to watching Gordon & DW work together in the Fox booth.

so did Michael Waltrip get divorced? His career in the racing world sure went bust.

2/1/2016 11:51:11 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

so did Michael Waltrip get divorced? His career in the racing world sure went bust.

I'm not sure what the Fox broadcasting lineup is other than Gordon being the new addition.

2/9/2016 8:52:07 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

Today NASCAR announced that the starting field will be reduced to 40 cars instead
of 43. Sorry King! Also announced will be that the top 36 cars will be guaranteed
to qualify. The remaining 4 spots will be up for grabs. This should help lessen
the number of start and park teams.

2/10/2016 12:10:06 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

Today NASCAR announced that the starting field will be reduced to 40 cars instead
of 43. Sorry King! Also announced will be that the top 36 cars will be guaranteed
to qualify. The remaining 4 spots will be up for grabs. This should help lessen
the number of start and park teams.

Silly, Do you think Tony will ever drive in another sprint cup race again? I've got my doubts with all that has happened.

2/10/2016 9:08:33 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

sillylaugher61
Murrysville, PA
56, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from tommy8345:
Silly, Do you think Tony will ever drive in another sprint cup race again? I've got my doubts with all that has happened.

All I know is that he will miss the start of the season and nothing more.
He really does make some poor choices.

2/10/2016 1:00:02 PM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  
tommy8345
Raleigh, NC
72, joined Feb. 2014

All I know is that he will miss the start of the season and nothing more.
He really does make some poor choices.

Yes, the media is reporting that Tony will miss the start of the season with his return to the #14 car unknown but since this season was to be his last season anyway I'm not too sure he will return to the #14 car at all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. You are correct, Tony has made some poor choices in recent years.

2/14/2016 10:16:56 AM Congrats to #18 Kyle Busch  

brokenimages
Durham, NC
32, joined Mar. 2013

Tony is my driver & I am mad that he is so stupid.
You know your job is to drive a car so why would you go put yourself in a ATV & go around hills? Moron.

Sprint Unlimited was interesting.
I enjoy Michael Waltrip. I hope he stays on FOX. He is funny to me. But his brother is cheesy as hell.. Good grief.

NASCAR changes the rules like they change their underwear. I love it, but I find myself not trying to read the updated rules or news because it just makes me mad how they change everything all the time.