Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

My foray into on line dating wasn t specifically what I anticipated. danbury ct singles A huge fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a special place in his heart for anything connected to fantasy or science fiction. Vote up the most horrifying stories that make you grateful you ve under no circumstances had to experience them, and vote down the ones that definitely are not so undesirable. liverpool hookup sites I know that ladies have a lot of stress on them to look a certain way but they anticipate us to as effectively.

best completely free hookup apps

And 1 wants sign up new FB and new acc. hook up boise idaho A massive fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a unique location in his heart for anything connected to fantasy or science fiction. Right after all, the final factor you d want would be to finish up on a dry night out that leaves both of you wanting to call it an evening and never see every single other again. how to get laid in dallas Numerous of these on line dating apps offer you absolutely free access and excellent worth via unbelievable membership characteristics to seek and obtain the ideal companion with out breaking the bank.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/29/2015 4:28:03 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion

November 27, 2015 10:15 am By Nicolai Sennels

Quran and gun

Together with a number of research assistants, the Danish linguist Tina Magaard spent three years examining the texts of the ten largest religions. The purpose was to investigate whether any of the religions incite violence.

The conclusion was clear: “The texts of Islam are clearly distinct from the other religions texts as they, to a higher degree, call for violence and aggression against followers of other faiths. There are also direct incitements to terror. … Moreover, in the Qur’an there are hundreds of invitations to fight against people of other faiths.”

The verses are in black and white and without mitigating context. One of the verses that deal with non-Muslims is: “So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until you have inflicted slaughter upon them.” (Qur’an 47: 4).

Violent in practice

Islam is not only the world’s most violent religion in writing. A huge study, based on in-depth interviews with 45,000 subjects, confirms that it is also the world’s most violent religion in practice.

The study shows that Islam is the only religion in the world in which people become more violent, the stronger they believe in their religion.

Terror

The fact that Islam is the world’s most violent religion is most likely the reason why Muslims since September 11, 2001, have committed more than 27,000 deadly terrorist attacks in the name of Islam. This corresponds to approximately 2,000 a year, or five a day.

Another fact is that the number of Muslims in the Western world is increasing dramatically and that they are becoming still more religious: 75 percent of Muslims inside Europe think that the texts of the world’s most violent religion must be taken literally.

This is probably why 80 percent of young Turks in Holland see “nothing wrong” with waging Jihad against non-Muslims. And that 27 percent of all young French and 14 percent of all young British under 25 sympathize with the genocidal terror organisation Islamic State. This includes most probably the vast majority of young Muslims in these two countries.

Europe is about to face its greatest challenge ever

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/29/2015 4:59:41 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,930)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

It doesn't matter if you're killed by a Muslim or if you're killed by a Christian shooting up an abortion clinic in Colorado or if you're killed by an atomic bomb dropped on a Japanese city by a "Christian" nation or if you're killed by a cop in Chicago pumping 16 bullets into your teenage back.

11/29/2015 5:26:19 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Violence and terror can come in the physical form we all know too well.

Many who were mentally abused have often said they would have preferred to have been beaten instead. Violence and terror can come psychologically. Christianity is an excellent religion that tortures minds with utter nonsense to instill paranoia and guilt. When this is done to a child they may never fully recover and would suffer what is called Religious Trauma Syndrome. Christianity is a terrorist religion. It's history is littered with physical torture during the Inquisitions but has always remained a religion of mental torture.

[Edited 11/29/2015 5:27:20 PM ]

11/29/2015 5:49:42 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

All religions are BS, the point here is to point out which one is the most violent.

11/29/2015 5:52:26 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
All religions are BS, the point here is to point out which one is the most violent.

In current events, if you mean violent in the physical sense, it's Islam.

11/29/2015 7:10:35 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:

Who cares which of the religions is the "most violent"?

Does that make the violence of all the other religions less violent?

It should be whether a religion is violent or not violent (peaceful) ..... not the degree to which that violence is taken.

Violence should be opposed no matter how atrocious that violence may be.

The problem with crowning Islam as being the "most violent" is that the other religions take that to mean that they are looked at as innocent godly institutions ..... which they are NOT.

Peace

11/29/2015 7:13:10 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

I think because the nature of the "More violent", registers in the thousandfolds it is probably a good time to look at it as the main culprit, and not waste time with the others.

11/30/2015 3:54:17 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I think because the nature of the "More violent", registers in the thousandfolds it is probably a good time to look at it as the main culprit

I would have to agree with you on that.

and not waste time with the others.

I have to disagree with this though ..... any acts of terrorism or violence should be immediately acted upon ..... no matter which religion is responsible for it.

Peace

11/30/2015 10:37:54 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

I agree the terror and violence should be acted on, but we see it mainly from one source, so this is the one to concentrate our efforts on.

But not to worry, as soon as we get the Christian and jewish suicide bombers blowing up our malls for jesus and God, we can look into them.

12/1/2015 11:41:44 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
35, joined Dec. 2012

Well they will be over here killing in ameriKKKa sooner rather than later. Insha'Allah.

12/1/2015 11:59:46 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from smthgabouther:
Well they will be over here killing in ameriKKKa sooner rather than later. Insha'Allah.

Good one!

"Peace be upon be he who follows the guidance."

12/2/2015 9:09:44 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Here's a good counterpoint to a lot of one sided propaganda, imo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug-bandow/terrorism-in-paris-why-do_b_8697132.html

12/7/2015 8:11:36 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
mrhankchinaski
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,691)
Aurora, CO
55, joined Aug. 2014

Yes my opinion has changed after San Bernadino.

These people seemed like a normal well adjusted couple with a child.

They had good jobs. Their coworkers thought well of them.

The had a nice residence and car.

But look what they did.

Right now I feel it is a very reasonable thing for normal christians, catholics, jews, hindus, sihks, buddhists, atheists, agnostics, or any other normal sane law abiding individual to view any muslim with suspicion.

That is a very scary reality.

It is paranoia.

But I really feel this suspicion is justified.

Im from NY.

Grew up with all types.

I have always had a live and let live attitude.

Never had any real notions about people based on what they were.

I took people for who they were.

But now for the first time in my life I have a prejudice about a certain group of people.

I do not trust any muslim.

I want nothing to do with any of them.

I want them out of my country.

Rounded up and kicked out.

I know that wont happen, but its how I feel.

And I dont feel guilty either.

I feel justified in my suspicions about all of them.

12/7/2015 8:30:02 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from smthgabouther:

Piss be upon you.

12/8/2015 4:39:51 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from mrhankchinaski:
Yes my opinion has changed after San Bernadino.

These people seemed like a normal well adjusted couple with a child.

They had good jobs. Their coworkers thought well of them.

The had a nice residence and car.

But look what they did.

Right now I feel it is a very reasonable thing for normal christians, catholics, jews, hindus, sihks, buddhists, atheists, agnostics, or any other normal sane law abiding individual to view any muslim with suspicion.

That is a very scary reality.

It is paranoia.

But I really feel this suspicion is justified.

Im from NY.

Grew up with all types.

I have always had a live and let live attitude.

Never had any real notions about people based on what they were.

I took people for who they were.

But now for the first time in my life I have a prejudice about a certain group of people.

I do not trust any muslim.

I want nothing to do with any of them.

I want them out of my country.

Rounded up and kicked out.

I know that wont happen, but its how I feel.

And I dont feel guilty either.

I feel justified in my suspicions about all of them.

You shouldn't feel guilty ..... I would think that many more people (though silent) feel the same way as you.

I saw on the internet that Donald Trump has made comments about keeping muslims from entering the country ..... even if they are US citizens who are visiting muslim nations.

It seems that there are many people that disagreed with him and are ready to linch him for his comments about muslims.

I'm not a Trump supporter ..... but I do respect the man for having the guts to speak his mind.

Peace

12/8/2015 12:06:38 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
55, joined Aug. 2014

The Donald has angry chicken hawk face.

Also that combover will become a national embarrassment.

He also has a high pitched b*tch voice.

He will be a total failure, but Im not sure Hilliary can beat him if he edges out The Jebster.

Not much to choose from in 2016.

12/8/2015 12:13:45 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Not much to choose from in 2016.

That's for sure!

Peace

12/8/2015 5:33:31 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

"Dutch YouTube duo Dit Is Normaal decided to conducted a social experiment following the attacks in Paris to dispel misconceptions about Islam. They disguised a Bible as a Quran, and then went out onto the streets of the Netherlands to ask people about certain verses from it.

The pair chose specific Biblical passages that are far out of touch with modern Western culture, and they read them out loud to passerby, pretending they were reading from the Quran. People said the readings were "aggressive," while they described the Bible as "more peaceful" and "positive." The shock was palpable when they found out the verses they had just heard were actually part of the Christian holy text.

"Our experiment was a way to highlight our prejudice as a society about Islam, one that has been fed to us through mass media over the past couple of years," Alexander Spoor of Dit Is Normaal wrote to The Huffington Post in an email Monday. "The responses we got from the people on the streets were interesting, but not surprising. The outcome of this experiment pretty much proved our hypothesis to be correct. The responses we've been getting from people online are slightly surprising, though. We've received so many messages of thankfulness from Muslims from all over the world for making this video. It's been quite incredible."

Cavan Sieczkowski
Senior Editor, News & Analytics, The Huffington Post

12/8/2015 10:48:22 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

I saw that experiment, goes to show you how stupid some people can be, however I am pretty sure they used verses from the OT, alien to most Christians.

12/9/2015 4:05:32 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I saw that experiment, goes to show you how stupid some people can be, however I am pretty sure they used verses from the OT, alien to most Christians.

I wonder if the new knowledge ..... about what their scripture actually says ..... in any way caused them to rethink what they believe in.

Peace

12/11/2015 9:57:07 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
55, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
I wonder if the new knowledge ..... about what their scripture actually says ..... in any way caused them to rethink what they believe in.

Peace

Well there is strong evidence that the word "virgin" was mistranslated.

They way I understand it when jewish scholars translated the hebrew scriptures into kione greek in the third century bc for greek speaking jews (the septuagint)

They mistranlated in Isaiah the hebrew word almah or young girl into the greek word parthenos or virgin.

From that mistranslation comes the idea of The Virgin Mary.

This is told by Franky Four Fingers when he is disquised as Mootie in Guy Ritchie's Snatch.

12/12/2015 5:40:14 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

This is told by Franky Four Fingers when he is disquised as Mootie in Guy Ritchie's Snatch.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Peace

12/12/2015 6:13:33 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
mrhankchinaski
Aurora, CO
55, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
???????????????????????????????????????????????

Peace

Great movie.

Watch Snatch and youll know what I mean.

But it is true.

300 to 100 BCE when the hebrew scholars created the septuagint.

They mistranslated the hebrew word almah, or young girl, in the Isiah Prophecy to the koine greek word parthanos or virgin.

The early church and the New Testament writers used the septuagint as their source material.

So they read the old Isiah prophecy as meaning virgin.

Hence The Virgin Mary mythology.

12/12/2015 6:19:29 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Great movie.

Watch Snatch and youll know what I mean.

But it is true.

300 to 100 BCE when the hebrew scholars created the septuagint.

They mistranslated the hebrew word almah, or young girl, in the Isiah Prophecy to the koine greek word parthanos or virgin.

The early church and the New Testament writers used the septuagint as their source material.

So they read the old Isiah prophecy as meaning virgin.

Hence The Virgin Mary mythology.

Peace

12/16/2015 5:32:28 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

12/16/2015 5:57:01 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Not only do I disagree with your numbers, you are comparing one book to 64 books, and conviently using jewish text.

Please add in the other 10 or so books of Islam, and you will see numbers skyrocket.

12/16/2015 10:07:03 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Not only do I disagree with your numbers, you are comparing one book to 64 books, and conviently using jewish text.

Please add in the other 10 or so books of Islam, and you will see numbers skyrocket.

more "SECRET AUTHENTIC" Islamic books that only you have copies of, or that only you have the true originals?

12/16/2015 10:21:18 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

That made no sense whatsoever.

I am speaking of the books you will find in any mosque.

12/16/2015 11:03:32 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Don't make things up Asanb, it hurts your credibility.

12/17/2015 6:09:50 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
That made no sense whatsoever.

I am speaking of the books you will find in any mosque.

I would have to agree with you on this.

Peace

12/17/2015 6:38:53 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
I would have to agree with you on this.

Peace

I don't know where he came up with that, really off the wall.

A simple google search provides info on any book I mention, hell, you can even buy them straight from Islamic bookstores.

12/17/2015 11:04:54 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

You can get this in one book, or even 2, in it's heavily condensed version. Mine is 10 volumes, with each containing several others. Same as this one.
You notice the price, this is not a book they want all muslims to read, It details the life of muhammed, from birth, to after his death, with the companions of muhammed making statements.

Yes, it is a terror manual, gets very vivid with rapes, murders, amputations, tortures, raids, booty, and how it is split up.

The History of al Tabari : Complete volume set from 1 to 40 : English translation of at Tareekh al Tabari

The History of al Tabari : Complete volume set from 1 to 40 : English translation of at Tareekh al Tabari

Availability:
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks

Price
$995.00

Sale Price
$749.00 You Save 25%

12/17/2015 5:05:58 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Free download:

https://islaambooks.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/the-commentary-on-the-quran-volume-i-tafsir-al-tabari.pdf

12/17/2015 5:28:25 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

http://www.altafsir.com/Books/IbnAbbas.pdf

12/17/2015 6:14:20 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

I fail to see a point.

12/17/2015 7:24:49 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

I don't like taking your word on all this rape and mayhem. this is the "Only you have the book so you have all the facts" argument. I bet there are sources for the book online, and I bet that your interpretation is questionable.

12/17/2015 7:45:31 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Taburi is not fully available on line yet, but Ishaq is, as is Bukhari, and Muslim.

These books are extremely important as they are the only source for the material they have.

12/17/2015 7:49:13 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

And muhammed is documented in 61 rapes, by numerous people, so it is not a matter of someone just blowing wind.
He is documented in 78 raids. 37 I believe, that he actually participated in, another example of a pattern.

12/17/2015 8:05:06 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Christianity is an excellent religion that tortures minds with utter nonsense to instill paranoia and guilt. When this is done to a child they may never fully recover and would suffer what is called Religious Trauma Syndrome.

Is that what happened to you?

12/17/2015 8:24:48 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

The problem is that there is no other record of Islam other than these sources, yes many appear out of thin air a thousand years later, but are nothing more than fantasy, by the different groups.
Much appears in the 10th century, when the religion is put into it's final box and sold.

There is nothing to reference muhammed, and Ishaq and Taburi are the closest to the source. without them, there is no muhammed, and no Islam.

These are also the books that inspired the raids into Europe and India for a thousand years.

Now, in the 21st century, they are an embarrassment.

12/17/2015 8:42:23 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Christianity is an excellent religion that tortures minds with utter nonsense to instill paranoia and guilt. When this is done to a child they may never fully recover and would suffer what is called Religious Trauma Syndrome.

Is that what happened to you?

12/17/2015 9:29:24 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

So, let me understand this.... you doubt your sources accuracy and authenticity.... yet you quote them to support your anti Islamic diatribes?

12/17/2015 9:36:51 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
So, let me understand this.... you doubt your sources accuracy and authenticity.... yet you quote them to support your anti Islamic diatribes?

There is nothing in all of Islam that can be considered 100% accurate, the first writings show up way to late, and they are busted in phony stuff all the time. Most scholars agree muhammed was a composite character, It is more than likely someone did exist to create the model. the reason we know so little about these people is because everyone was illiterate, and virtually nothing was left in writing.

But it is the Muhammed created, documented, that makes such a fuss, real or not.

12/17/2015 9:39:03 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Now we are finding out, some of the Qur'an, which supposedly came from God, was written before muhammed was born.

These writings found their way in 300 years later.

12/17/2015 10:44:27 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

So, let me re-state: the source material that you quote to condemn Islam as a religion with originators of violence and immorality you admit has no legitimate standing as Factual or reflective of the utterances of "the Prophet Mohamed"?

And You present an argument that Mohamed never existed, although you have posted multiple threads to the effect that he was a pedophile and rapist and murderer.

You just said so in your last posts.....

Do your arguments have any integrity at all?

A reasonable person will judge that the preponderance of evidence is that Mohamed was a real historical human being, as was Jesus.

Your arguments about Islam have no logical coherence.

I think you are rationalizing your anti Islamic crusade by just making shit up....

12/17/2015 10:46:45 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
And muhammed is documented in 61 rapes, by numerous people, so it is not a matter of someone just blowing wind.
He is documented in 78 raids. 37 I believe, that he actually participated in, another example of a pattern.

Source , please?

12/17/2015 11:35:59 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
So, let me re-state: the source material that you quote to condemn Islam as a religion with originators of violence and immorality you admit has no legitimate standing as Factual or reflective of the utterances of "the Prophet Mohamed"?

And You present an argument that Mohamed never existed, although you have posted multiple threads to the effect that he was a pedophile and rapist and murderer.

You just said so in your last posts.....

Do your arguments have any integrity at all?

A reasonable person will judge that the preponderance of evidence is that Mohamed was a real historical human being, as was Jesus.

Your arguments about Islam have no logical coherence.

I think you are rationalizing your anti Islamic crusade by just making shit up....

LOLOL

Sorry, you have discussed this long enough with me to know my stance on the subject.

My statements on muhammed, are based entirely on what is written about muhammed.

The theory of his existence gets into Islam 102, and you are not ready for that.

We have the very first documentation of him, 60 years after the fact, and it may not even be him, "the Mahood" a title and not a proper name. A title shared by Joseph, Mary, Jesus, and the 5th calief Malick. And it is a Christian source.

We have the first writings coming out around Malick's time. except they contradict themselves and the accepted writings used. the Sunni deny much of Malick, because he pretty much craps on muhammed.
Malick also attempted to organize the first Qur'an but Ulthman got the credit.

It seems the writings changed a lot when the different rulers got in power, always serving their needs.

12/17/2015 11:39:39 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
Source , please?

Let me rephrase, he had sex with 61 women, some were his wives, he had a dozen, and some of his wives he did not rape, It is safe to say some of his wives had consensual sex.

12/18/2015 11:39:27 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

pretty vigorous for a composite person who may or may not have existed..

12/18/2015 11:57:00 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

This is one of the huge problems with Islam. The first 100 years is a black hole, from which nothing emerges. Then we have sporadic writings, with the first being Ishaq, 125 years after the fact.
Then Taburi.
These two are the biographies of muhammed.

Then Bukhari, almost 300 years after the fact,
Then Muslin, who was a student of Bukhari.

The Qur'an, in its full version comes out the same time as Bukhari.

Now suddenly hundreds of thousands of writings appear, 300 years late. Many of these falsely dated and presented to Cabbridge, during their "fact finding" mission of the 70's and 80's.

They were unaware of the western tech, including but not limited to, text type, paper type, script type, ink type, and carbon 14 dating. Even the "insnads", the written chain of proof, were written the same time as the statements they were trying to prove.

Everything was proven false, this is presented by Jay Smith in his lecture to Cambridge.

Basically we have a religion formed, as a government, 300 years too late to be considered accurate for anything, but it is this end result, that is packaged and sold, under penalty of death to all who oppose.

12/18/2015 12:07:45 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

To give you an example of "Insnads', they have a written genealogy of Muhammed all the way back to Abraham. 2500 years in about 14 I believe, generations.

Problems here are many,

Muhammed was a nobody, almost dying at birth, an orphan, and later adopted into the Qusayy family, the keepers of the Kab'ba at mecca.

Why Muhammed, and nobody else, there were important people there.
What were the records written on,
What language were they written in, everyone was illiterate
Where are these now.

I can visualize when Muhammed was thrown out of Mecca, the people saying.

Get out, and take your 50 tons of camel bones with you.

12/18/2015 4:43:23 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Jim: you can't have it both ways, either he didn't exist and it's a fable that all are following, or he did and should be held accountable for alleged misdeads. Which is it?

12/18/2015 4:50:38 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Sorry but it does go two ways, just like lots of religious figures.

I wasn't there, I can't say he existed.

There is no proof that he did exist, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, and there should be, considering the time it all happened, there is lots of documentation of other worldly things from that time.

There is actually more circumstantial proof he did not.

All we have is books written hundreds of years later.

12/18/2015 8:44:04 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

But if he didn't exist, how could he have done all those awful things?

12/18/2015 9:30:14 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
But if he didn't exist, how could he have done all those awful things?

Are you just not following this.
Please read it again.

12/18/2015 10:40:45 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

You put forth that Mohamed was a despicable individual, and you also put forth that he likely didn't exist. Which one is true? Non existent people don't commit crimes, and criminals who do things are not imaginary, they exist.
So?

12/18/2015 11:23:51 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

As I said, you need to read what is posted, I as sick of repeating myself.

12/18/2015 11:30:12 PM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Let me help you

Was there a person named Muhammed who did all this stuff claimed,, Probably not.

Was there a person who did all this stuff, more than likely. And there is a suspect.

Was this person who did this stuff more than one person... probably

All we have are hadieths, handed down generation to generation, until they are finally written down. Then they are packaged and sold as a religion.

Generally speaking, the closer to the source, the more accurate they will be.

12/19/2015 6:38:13 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

If you honestly believe that your source material is so unreliable, how can you put forth anything substantial as the judgmental description of your subject that you have posted innumerable times.
All of your statements about Mohamed are based in a self admitted logical quicksand.

12/19/2015 7:06:38 AM Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
If you honestly believe that your source material is so unreliable, how can you put forth anything substantial as the judgmental description of your subject that you have posted innumerable times.
All of your statements about Mohamed are based in a self admitted logical quicksand.

Sorry

All of my statements about muhammed are based directly on what the Islamic religion wrote about muhammed. The figure they created.

We do know there was a supposed prophet who came out of the desert armed with a sword, raiding settlements killing all the males and selling off or keeping the females.

Unfortunately this was written by a Christian source, and the events described by him were happening after muhammed had already died.

We do know there in nothing in writing about this person, no name, no Qur'an, no muslims, no Islam.