Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

The huge pool of prospective matches brings with it extra selection making about who to select producing trade offs among which potential mates to pursue and which to stay away from. single women in savannah ga The major drawback with the web site is that the matching program itself is a bit lacking. Back in the day this was MSN Messenger, but these days you could use Facebook chat or WhatsApp. coomeet com account While it can be hard not to feel a slight sting, try to remember that rejection on dating apps is almost never ever private.

megapersonals ads

When some individuals may be searching for appreciate and marriage, other people may be hunting for anything a lot more casual. dating in klamath falls oregon They locate some guy, and I ve seen this as well. And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick. doublelist com new hampshire Note that the far more concerns answered, the larger the possibilities of matching with somebody with one s closest preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/22/2015 1:52:14 AM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Michaelmas. Feast of Saint Michael. September 29
Childermas. Massacre of the Innocents of child murder by King Herod. That's December 28.
Candlemas. February 2. Halfway mark between the Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox. Its also Goundhog day.

Christmas trees are Pagan.
The Yule log is Pagan.
Mistletoe is Pagan.
Santa Clause is a Pagan symbol.

December 25 is for the Pagan winter solstice celebration and birthdays of multiple mythical beings were all rolled up, including Jesus because Jesus is just another copy.

Roman festival.Sol Invictus. December 25 called Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, "the birthday of the unconquered sun.".

Horus is born on December 25

Attis died and was resurrected, born on December 25

Dionysus whose flesh and blood were symbolically eaten as bread and wine.

Dionysus was born on December 25. Jesus learned a few tricks from him.

Mithras also resurrected. Born December 25.

All born of virgin mothers and daddy gods.

Jesus myth birthday is from plagiarized myth.

Except for a 300 year period ancient Rome celebrated on December 25

The Magi wise men is from astrology and the magic number is 3.

This is an astronomical events are facts. Astrological symbolism is superstition. This is why December 25 is used. On December 25 the star Sirius is aligns with three other stars in Orion's belt and referred to as the Three Kings, Drie Konings, Les Trois Rois.

From December 25 onward the sun begins moving one degree higher in the sky and the days start getting longer again. The birth of the Sun. The birth of Jesus makes him a solar deity just like the other man-gods.

Spring Vernal Equinox is the time when the days become longer than the night.

The time of resurrection. Easter. The sun (son) overcomes darkness (death).

Delusional Christians celebrate a day they are too stupid to know about. Jesus was born on December 25. Christianity is plagiarized from Pagan myth and just another reason why Christians and their talking donkey imaginary god beliefs are ridiculous.

Christianity is a religion based on mental distortions like those found in the Book of Acts and Revelations. It's a religious invented from the minds of the mentally disordered and believed by the mentally inferior.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/22/2015 3:24:32 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Many Christian customs were adapted from paganism, that is true. But purified of polytheism and licentiousness, what's wrong with that?

12/22/2015 3:36:49 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
what's wrong with that?

Its all bullshit, Lud!

Peace

12/22/2015 6:12:09 AM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Many Christian customs were adapted from paganism, that is true. But purified of polytheism and licentiousness, what's wrong with that?
Which means Jesus is just a pagan copy, and sold that way by Justin Martyr. Catholicism is still polytheistic since it worships three gods and saints. The priests are pedophiles. The pedophilia thing is the only original thing the Catholics can be proud to call their own.

12/22/2015 8:55:42 AM Merry Mythmas  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

12/22/2015 10:14:34 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

They even have a Merry Mythmas song ..... here are the lyrics:

Have Yourself A Merry Little Mythmas

Have yourself a merry little mythmas
c’mon don’t be shy
Do your part to help us propagate a lie.
It’s a good one isn’t it?
uh huh. Wow.

make the Yuletide gay
If your son is please make sure he’s locked away!

Lots of songs about Santa Claus you can gather round and sing...
Teach your kids to believe in him, and they’ll fall for anything!

Kill another tree
That’s ok, God made the special just for me!
Didn’t he though? He sure did! He’s cool. Yeah

Let’s camp outside Walmart 'til Black Friday
Line up by the door
I’ll trample you to get the next playstation 4

Krishna, Mithra, and Horus
Dionysus too
Were so kind to be plagiarized by the world’s most famous Jew

Through the years we’ll silence all the heathens
If the courts allow
Meanwhile God will pay my credit cards somehow!
But have yourself a merry little mythmas now =)

So have a merry little mythmas everyone!

Peace

12/22/2015 10:51:28 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The real myth is the foolish notion that God doesn't exist.

12/22/2015 11:12:24 AM Merry Mythmas  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Aphrodite rocks.

12/22/2015 11:50:41 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The real myth is the foolish notion that God doesn't exist.

And you are ready to substantiate this claim with solid evidence?

Peace

12/22/2015 11:55:58 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Look around you.

12/22/2015 11:59:35 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Look around you.

Everything I see can be explained without the need of an invisible sky god.

Peace

12/22/2015 6:12:08 PM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Look around you.

When I look around you I see stupidity.

12/22/2015 6:30:14 PM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

When secularists run out of logical arguments they resort to personal insults.

12/23/2015 3:03:07 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
When secularists run out of logical arguments they resort to personal insults.

Religious discussions and debates lack logical arguments since there is little fact to be found in them.

So ..... there must be some other reason for the personal insults ..... wonder what these reasons are? ..... could it be they have just been earned by the recipient?

Peace

12/23/2015 3:11:23 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

What you don't understand, Sail Dancer, is that when you resort to personal insults, you tacitly admit to having lost the argument.

12/23/2015 3:29:33 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
What you don't understand, Sail Dancer, is that when you resort to personal insults, you tacitly admit to having lost the argument.

What you don't understand, Lud, is that these are not personal insults ..... they are simply easily to make observations of your mental stability based on the contents of your nonsense posts.

Peace

12/23/2015 6:15:13 AM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Your low IQ means you're incapable of rational arguments requiring a certain level knowledge of logic and reasoning. You're just dull.

12/23/2015 3:27:50 PM Merry Mythmas  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (39,656)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Today, the deacon who lives in my building said to me:

All ready for Xmas?" To which I answered: "I don't celebrate Xmas."
My retort made him uncomfortable and prompted him to say: "I am sorry for you."

Since I know his tendency to evangelize every person who crosses his path.. I was expecting his answer so I told him "I am sorry for you; you celebrate an entity that nobody ever saw / felt and I celebrate the winter solstice... His new answer was: You shouldn't be talking that way. To which I said: I don't have a useless brain such as your...so I talk any way I want. He got into his car and left.

Why believers feel they have the right to judge people?

12/23/2015 7:19:17 PM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

duchessa
I remember I was on this bus a few years around Christmas and this monotone stupid bus driver was wishing everyone Merry Christmas when they got off the bus. When I was getting off I told him Happy Solstice. lol. He looked stunned. He was insulting everyone from a different religion which was obvious on the bus. He should have been reported and fired.

12/23/2015 9:39:55 PM Merry Mythmas  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from aphrodisianus:
duchessa
I remember I was on this bus a few years around Christmas and this monotone stupid bus driver was wishing everyone Merry Christmas when they got off the bus. When I was getting off I told him Happy Solstice. lol. He looked stunned. He was insulting everyone from a different religion which was obvious on the bus. He should have been reported and fired.

Sarcasm placed on the side...Yes, he was insulting people.

12/24/2015 8:39:47 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I don't see the big deal. If a Jew wished me Happy Hannukah or a Lutheran Happy Reformation Day I would just smile and wave, even though I don't celebrate those days.

12/24/2015 9:45:16 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I don't see the big deal. If a Jew wished me Happy Hannukah or a Lutheran Happy Reformation Day I would just smile and wave, even though I don't celebrate those days.

I have never had a Jew wish me Happy Hanukah or a Lutheran wish me Happy Reformation Day ..... they just don't do that type of thing.

Only christians have the gall to act like their beliefs are shared by all.

Peace

12/25/2015 7:16:17 AM Merry Mythmas  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from ludlowlowell:

With your way of thinking no believer should get mad and aggressive every time I wish them "Happy Atheism." ...but they do and point at me those fingers they use to scratch their asses.
See, lud, the believers are so arrogantly afraid and insecure -a consequence of their ignorance- they can't accept others do not think as they do.

One would think their motto is "Safety in numbers"

12/25/2015 7:29:37 AM Merry Mythmas  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:

I have never had a Jew wish me Happy Hanukah or a Lutheran wish me Happy Reformation Day ..... they just don't do that type of thing.

Only christians have the gall to act like their beliefs are shared by all.

Peace

lol... Lordy! Lordy! Sail... ... Christians "have the gall" of their belief in their precious Savior, Jesus Christ, to wish others would know the happiness of true love and the promise of eternal life. Oh how wonderful if all the people's of the world believed as I do but they don't. I cannot make them believe as I do, I can only try to show them what I believe. They must make their own decisions where their faith/beliefs lie.

And perhaps you need to get out more often, Sail. I have had a Jewish friend wish me Happy Chaunaka, a Muslim friend wish me Happy Ears, a Wicca acquaintance wish me a Happy Yuletide, a black friend wish me Happy Kwanzaa. At no time did I think any of them were trying to influence my religious beliefs, Sail.

Merry Christmas my friends.

12/25/2015 6:39:25 PM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
lol... Lordy! Lordy! Sail... ... Christians "have the gall" of their belief in their precious Savior, Jesus Christ, to wish others would know the happiness of true love and the promise of eternal life.
Being mentally disordered you can't control your urges but to communicate your delusions to others. Where is the salvation in that?

The truth is your religious beliefs are nonsense superstitions. Most people are annoyed at people doing religious rants because it means they now have to deal with someone with a deranged mind.

12/26/2015 6:46:51 AM Merry Mythmas  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Being mentally disordered you can't control your urges but to communicate your delusions to others. Where is the salvation in that?

The truth is your religious beliefs are nonsense superstitions. Most people are annoyed at people doing religious rants because it means they now have to deal with someone with a deranged mind.

Don't hope for any reasoning on her side. Why do you think most DHers have blocked her? I blocked her 4 years ago.

12/26/2015 7:35:29 AM Merry Mythmas  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from duchessa:
Don't hope for any reasoning on her side. Why do you think most DHers have blocked her? I blocked her 4 years ago.

No, I don't expect rationality and reason from anyone who is obsessively compelled by superstitions and other nonsense beliefs. They are psychologically and intellectually damaged people. I keep urging religious loons to seek out psychological care but many mental health professionals would prefer to treat those who are capable of getting well. Studies strongly indicates those with religious delusions are much harder to treat and we know why.

12/26/2015 1:49:18 PM Merry Mythmas  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I keep urging religious loons to seek out psychological care...

...and they laugh at your face and say "You are the one in need of mental health."
Their brains are corroded by stupidity beyond recovery.

12/26/2015 2:46:26 PM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from duchessa:
...and they laugh at your face and say "You are the one in need of mental health."
Their brains are corroded by stupidity beyond recovery.

Peace

12/27/2015 4:15:38 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

No, I don't expect rationality and reason from anyone who is obsessively compelled by superstitions and other nonsense beliefs. They are psychologically and intellectually damaged people. I keep urging religious loons to seek out psychological care but many mental health professionals would prefer to treat those who are capable of getting well. Studies strongly indicates those with religious delusions are much harder to treat and we know why.

Good post!

Peace

12/28/2015 10:08:24 AM Merry Mythmas  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." --Psalm 14:1

12/28/2015 10:40:26 AM Merry Mythmas  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"The fool says in his heart, there is no God." --Psalm 14:1

Actually ..... the fool determines in his mind that god exists.

Peace