Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

• Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat customers, report it to a mod or the area admin promptly. black dating sites in dallas tx They are selfish, inconsiderate, unable to assume of others, not ready to date, insecure and generally awful men and women. ashley madison gift card redemption The cyber sea of enjoy can be overwhelming to navigate.

is pure hookup app legit

I believe you can set up the age variety for matches and set up a profile. waycross ga classifieds She then told me that he was truly funny and a good guy and that he would like my number and due to the fact I knew the girl fairly well…I accepted and gave him my number. com is a fashion & life style portal by Arab women for Arab women to inspire them to live a life full of creativity. adult friend finder free trial The paid subscription costs you around $12.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/31/2015 10:54:58 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I love , and I adore , the physical universe that surrounds me .

I love , and I adore , the physical body , that puts me before all the physical bodies with a mind to object , observe , and wonder .

I do believe in a higher intelligence , but god is a noose , weaved out of self importance .

Ego keeps advanced organisms alive , but advanced organisms were alive before we got here , they sowed our path before we knew , who , or what , we were about to be .

Everything was trapped , bound , vibrating within a solid mass , incapable of free movement . Then came a big bang , suddenly an area opened up , giving everything the freedom to move of its own free will .

What did they do with this new found freedom ? They created , they created , and they created . One thing after the another . They knew what they were doing , they were unleashing a millennium of captivity . Everything they created , felt the rush of their freedom , and everything continues to feel it , to this day , and every day beyond .

Complex organisms were given a mind , to steal energy from other forms , to sustain an organism that required more energy to function . A mind that could catalog , calculate , and process information , from its environment . With an intelligence that was already present .

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR !!!!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/31/2015 11:40:35 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Detroit, MI
54, joined Oct. 2013

Let it be so

Please

1/1/2016 1:40:02 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ron6280a:
Let it be so

Please

If it were so , I'd beg for it myself .

...;but thanks for the offer .

1/1/2016 10:16:38 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Sumarian God Anu, the sky god.

Zeus God

God from the Sistine Chapel

You can see how hair styles of gods changed. It's nice to know the gods are keeping up with the latest fashion.

1/2/2016 4:43:47 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010
online now!

You forgot this more recent version:

Peace

1/2/2016 10:38:39 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Saturn (cronus ) the god who brought you saturnalia and Saturday!

1/2/2016 10:43:52 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from olderthandirt20:

Saturn (cronus ) the god who brought you saturnalia and Saturday!

In that case, thank God (Saturn) it's Saturday.

1/2/2016 11:09:25 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,038)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

1/2/2016 12:52:17 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

turkalurk82
Over 1,000 Posts (1,071)
Godfrey, IL
33, joined Sep. 2014

sail sure seems to come off like a sad bitter old man. It must be some form of sadism. Deriving pleasure by demeaning and degrading people that believe in something he can't. Must make him feel better about himself to argue with people he feels are so inferior to him. Some kind of ego boost thing to put the "inferior minds" in their place. If that's the name of the game, its much easier to debate against a person's wishful fantasy. Sad indeed.

1/2/2016 11:09:52 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:
I love , and I adore , the physical universe that surrounds me .

I love , and I adore , the physical body , that puts me before all the physical bodies with a mind to object , observe , and wonder .

I do believe in a higher intelligence , but god is a noose , weaved out of self importance .

Ego keeps advanced organisms alive , but advanced organisms were alive before we got here , they sowed our path before we knew , who , or what , we were about to be .

Everything was trapped , bound , vibrating within a solid mass , incapable of free movement . Then came a big bang , suddenly an area opened up , giving everything the freedom to move of its own free will .

What did they do with this new found freedom ? They created , they created , and they created . One thing after the another . They knew what they were doing , they were unleashing a millennium of captivity . Everything they created , felt the rush of their freedom , and everything continues to feel it , to this day , and every day beyond .

Complex organisms were given a mind , to steal energy from other forms , to sustain an organism that required more energy to function . A mind that could catalog , calculate , and process information , from its environment . With an intelligence that was already present .

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR !!!!!!

Kind of a startling thread title. What brought this on?

1/3/2016 12:46:34 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

My name and title is Satan which translate as the judge name ST the Omega Ba'al/the Lord Yahu father time Thompkins..

1/3/2016 6:25:26 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,293)
District Heights, MD
59, joined Jan. 2008

1Cor 1:18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is that power of God.

1Cor 1:21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

The very words that we utter will one day work for or against us.

1/3/2016 9:07:59 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from josiemae:
1Cor 1:18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is that power of God.

1Cor 1:21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

The very words that we utter will one day work for or against us.

They always work against you because they're based on fictional myth you believe is reality. Delusions are never good except in special circumstances.

As in inauthentic coward, one who avoids reality and facts, religious fiction acts as a placebo reinforcing ignorance and sometimes ignorant bliss. Such ignorant bliss is that mindlessness that is common in religious fanatics.

1/3/2016 10:55:36 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,194)
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from aphrodisianus:
They always work against you because they're based on fictional myth you believe is reality. Delusions are never good except in special circumstances.

As in inauthentic coward, one who avoids reality and facts, religious fiction acts as a placebo reinforcing ignorance and sometimes ignorant bliss. Such ignorant bliss is that mindlessness that is common in religious fanatics.

I took several people off block for the New Year. Already I'm regretting it. If I want this kind of wacko-speak, I can always go watch tv wrestling.

1/4/2016 10:03:51 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  
josiemae
District Heights, MD
59, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from walt_oftheearth:

We are so fortunate and loved to know that God is not like man.

Acts 17

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Luke 23

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

In Christ's dying moments, he recognized that even when we witness suffering, pain and anguish, etc., it may not stir/move the heart. But inspite of thef excruciating experience, his heart was still opened and he showed pity for us.

[Edited 1/4/2016 10:05:14 AM ]

1/5/2016 8:05:38 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I have faith , that "no human god can touch me". I share the same burdens , and blessings , as any other creature . I'm not special , I owe a dept of gratitude to the eden , but not the god .

1/5/2016 8:21:00 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from josiemae:
We are so fortunate and loved to know that God is not like man.

Acts 17

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Luke 23

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

In Christ's dying moments, he recognized that even when we witness suffering, pain and anguish, etc., it may not stir/move the heart. But inspite of thef excruciating experience, his heart was still opened and he showed pity for us.

People use god as an excuses to judge , and chastise , life .

God teaches people how to hate everything different from themselves .

All of the life that surrounds us , put us on the map . We're not better that everything else , "we ARE everything else ".

Jesus was crucified by the same types of people that continue to crucify people today . People who believe they're better than everyone else , because the have this god , that tells them its true .

Its not true , it never was true , and Jesus gave his life , to destroy all the people that say its true .

1/5/2016 7:15:44 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  
josiemae
District Heights, MD
59, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:

All of the life that surrounds us , put us on the map . We're not better that everything else , "we ARE everything else ".

Jesus was crucified by the same types of people that continue to crucify people today . People who believe they're better than everyone else , because the have this god , that tells them its true .

Its not true , it never was true , and Jesus gave his life , to destroy all the people that say its true .

My God teaches to love him and to love everyone.

Mark:

12:28  And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

12:30  And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

12:31  And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

[Edited 1/5/2016 7:16:46 PM ]

1/5/2016 8:21:59 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:
I have faith , that "no human god can touch me". I share the same burdens , and blessings , as any other creature . I'm not special , I owe a dept of gratitude to the eden , but not the god .

In our so called "post-modern" age, with psychologists and sociologists having tried to make the world a better place, not much progress has been made.

But we make the mistake of only blaming religion, and the humans behind it. There is one behind the miseries of this world. Some say he is a myth.

If the devil and his angels are a myth, I'd like to know who carries their business on.

1/6/2016 7:15:47 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from nonstandard:

In our so called "post-modern" age, with psychologists and sociologists having tried to make the world a better place, not much progress has been made.

But we make the mistake of only blaming religion, and the humans behind it. There is one behind the miseries of this world. Some say he is a myth.

If the devil and his angels are a myth, I'd like to know who carries their business on.

We create religions , and societies . Our hearts are in the right place , but we use survival instinct as the foundation . The whole time , nature is showing us how everything works , and how everything operates . We use its knowledge to build everything , and we use it to make everything work .

Here we sit amid stone age survival instinct , made geniuses , by our environment .

We actually believe that stone age survival instinct , trumps the natural universe , that is giving us all of our knowledge !!

[Edited 1/6/2016 7:16:57 AM ]

1/6/2016 7:32:00 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Humans are a species of animal , they have to kill , and manipulate their environment to survive . It is what it is , its not good , its not justified , and its not divine .

What is truly divine , is a natural living environment , that teaches us everything we know .

1/12/2016 1:44:45 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  
josiemae
District Heights, MD
59, joined Jan. 2008

Genesis 1:

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the

1/12/2016 5:58:45 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:

Babies are born with the instinct to suck
---
That sucking instinct means survival----
also babies near to be touched cuddled----
Taught what living is about--
Relationship with others and about their environment

Now as adults we need community of at least one---
otherwise you are solitary--
even just observing others is some community----

In my opinion
as Evie my daughter put up a poster on face book
The root of badness
is when all do Not have the same worth as others----(not exact)

Separation Than

This is war ---
DNA fighting other DNA

Love --what is that?
Loving those NOT your DNA ---your neighbour---?
Both you and your neighbour need the basics to live
Being loved, air, water, food, shelter, work, play and rest

And
Respect and awe of their Creator

Loving your brother sister
who is different to you
Diversity

Can we do it ---?

We live in a very competitive world
and the more we fear we won't get our chop or piece of cake the worse it gets----

Why we have this set up I don't know
Why would you put people in a
sink or swim situation
and watch them struggle?

We feel we must prove our value our worth
and some fight over status in every single area of life

Why?

They must like doing that I guess

Most people just want to be accepted and loved
Why is that so hard?

Probably No one taught us how

1/12/2016 6:24:42 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from Stillherehaha:
Most people just want to be accepted and loved Why is that so hard?

Probably No one taught us how

Competition over material wealth, comfort, and pleasures stand in the way.

It we loved, as God loves, we would be givers instead of takers.

So, you see, that is our basic problem. Its all about us.

1/13/2016 3:09:31 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Yes the ego universe
Me first and my DNA

I am guilty too

How do we change?

1/13/2016 5:15:17 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

there is a god and he does what he wants.

1/13/2016 8:57:43 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

For example in Germany right now--
People are upset with Merkel their leader.

She did what Jesus said
and some refugees from(Syria-Muslim?) I believe
have raped German women and do NOT show proper respect for women.
So you do like Jesus said --help others
and some may rape or steal from you---
so you must be kind
but let them know
do the wrong thing
I will totally defend myself--
You gotta sleep some time buster attitude--

in others words I don't trust you and am on guard and I will get you if you ever show disrespect to my womanhood

This is so sad and confusing---

Who do you trust?

1/14/2016 7:43:25 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I dont believe in a god , but I believe in a soul . I dont believe that humans own it , I believe its shared , with everything else in the universe . Its the invisible side of everything physical .

This is hard for religious people to understand , because they believe that they're better than everything else . If they need this to make themselves better people , I can understand , so why cant they give me the same ?

I have feelings , I love , I care , I hurt , the same as anyone else . Why do these people tell me to go to hell ? That I'm lost , and that I cant be saved ? Why don't they care that I've found my own way to happiness ? Why isn't my happiness good enough ?

1/14/2016 8:25:37 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Its not the belief in god that bothers me . Its the belief in superiority that bothers me .

We're mammals , made intelligent by our environment .

The first humans didn't know how to build cities , and cars , they only knew how to survive , same as any other creature . The better they got , the more time they had to explore , discover , create , and imagine .

The physical brain was using parts it didn't use before , the parts it was using , became more intricate . The brain was physically changing . These changes were passed to their offspring , who continued the quest , and passed the physical changes to their offspring .

The physical universe was'nt just teaching us , everything about itself , it was building our brains .

1/15/2016 3:07:31 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
I dont believe in a god , but I believe in a soul . I dont believe that humans own it , I believe its shared , with everything else in the universe . Its the invisible side of everything physical .

This is hard for religious people to understand , because they believe that they're better than everything else . If they need this to make themselves better people , I can understand , so why cant they give me the same ?

I have feelings , I love , I care , I hurt , the same as anyone else . Why do these people tell me to go to hell ? That I'm lost , and that I cant be saved ? Why don't they care that I've found my own way to happiness ? Why isn't my happiness good enough ?

Do you believe in Jesus Consciousness?

It's (Jesus consciousness) not in a priesthood or four walls of a building

song-- Blue Sky Cathedral by Adam Brand

1/15/2016 6:50:06 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,670)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from Stillherehaha:
Do you believe in Jesus Consciousness?

It's (Jesus consciousness) not in a priesthood or four walls of a building

song-- Blue Sky Cathedral by Adam Brand

I do , but I don't care for conical interpretation .

The story is so much more , than the interpretation .

1/15/2016 7:13:18 PM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
I do , but I don't care for conical interpretation .

The story is so much more , than the interpretation .

Interpretation depends on experience and understanding the experience and what it means---
must be more than just feeding off each other or exchanging energy?

1/16/2016 8:06:53 AM If There Is A God , May He Kill Me Right Now  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,821)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
48, joined Jun. 2014

i bet she worships mother earth just like its alive or somthing