Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites no credit card needed

And absolutely everyone likes being around individuals who make them laugh. speed dating santa maria ca People s reactions to curve ball concerns can be seriously telling it provides you the opportunity to see how they respond to you presenting the unexpected. All excellent dates come to an finish, sadly and this is the time when you will need to leave on a superior impression. rub ratings stl Be it a book club, hiking group, or a charity organization, a girl who s often out and about town is a girl who comes with a lot of impressive qualities.

mega classifieds

Though I do realise a lot of celebrity dating coaches use the identical coarse language and preach the exact same concepts as FDS. tuscaloosa chat I decided to attempt online dating when a female pal recommended it. Kendra points out, This query can aid you see exactly where their mind is at when it comes to debt. cityxguide mcallen Ocean, 26, a drag artist and photographer in Berlin, turned to the live video feature of a LGBTQ+ app referred to as Taimi to make buddies across the world during the pandemic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/31/2016 3:57:23 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,927)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Officials: Ohio man made several tries to find child for sex

Mark Gillispie, Associated Press Updated 3:45 pm, Sunday, January 31, 2016

http://www.chron.com/news/education/article/Officials-Ohio-man-made-several-tries-to-find-6796780.php

In this Friday, Jan. 29, 2016 photo provided by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), former Columbus, Ohio, seminarian Joel Wright, second left, is arrested at San Diego’s airport in San Diego on federal charges for allegedly seeking to have sex with infant and young girls in Mexico. (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement via AP)

CLEVELAND (AP) — A former Ohio seminarian arrested for allegedly seeking to have sex with infants and young girls in Mexico was carrying $2,000 in cash along with baby clothes and a bottle in his luggage, a Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman said Sunday.

Joel Wright, who was arrested Friday in San Diego, had previously traveled to Tijuana in an unsuccessful attempt to adopt a child, authorities said.

According to the criminal complaint, the former student at Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus tried in 2014 to adopt a child in Mexico — going so far as to hand over an "adoption fee" in a Tijuana hotel room — and more recently spelled out in explicit online messages what he hoped to do with an infant and a 4-year-old girl.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/1/2016 4:28:51 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,974)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

According to one book I read, approxiately two percent of Catholic clergy are pedophiles, three percent of Protestant clergy are, and about ten percent of public schoolteachers are. Awhile back Visitingfriends posted information from insurance companies, which show that Catholic clergy are not any more likely to be pedophiles than the clergy of any religion.

2/1/2016 12:54:41 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
According to one book I read, approxiately two percent of Catholic clergy are pedophiles, three percent of Protestant clergy are, and about ten percent of public schoolteachers are. Awhile back Visitingfriends posted information from insurance companies, which show that Catholic clergy are not any more likely to be pedophiles than the clergy of any religion.

What does any of that have to do with what I posted? Nothing, is what. All it is is you trying to divert attention, change the subject. "Oh, don't look over here, look over there." You constantly do this.

U.S. News Home
NEWS Facebook Twitter News, Opinion & Analysis

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/29/catholic-priests-its-empirical-fact-that-many-clergy-are-gay

Catholic Priests: It's 'Empirical Fact' That Many Clergy Are Gay
Some Catholic clergy say most priests are gay.

Pope Francis adresses journalists aboard the papal flight on the way back to Italy from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday, July 28, 2013.
By Elizabeth Flock July 29, 2013, at 4:31 p.m. + More
Gay and straight priests alike are cheering Pope Francis's comments about homosexuality in the priesthood, saying gay priests make up a significant segment of the Catholic clergy and deserve papal recognition.

On a plane from Brazil Monday, Francis told reporters that, "if someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?"

[READ: Gay Kiss-In Greet Pope in Brazil]

It's a comment that stands in stark contrast to the policy of Francis's predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, who signed a document in 2005 that said men with strong gay tendencies should not be priests.

According to Father James Bretzke, a professor of moral theology at Boston College, Francis's comments aren't a fundamental change in the church's teaching, but represent a much-needed shift in attitude that reflects the reality of the priesthood.

"It's an empirical fact that lots of men are gay who are priests. And they are very good priests," he says. "I would also observe that the numbers of gay men and women in the church ministry is probably larger than the general population, precisely because they are not seeking marriage."

Catholic doctrine holds that only unmarried, celibate men may enter the priesthood, and Francis's comments do not change that.

[ALSO: Evangelical Groups Divided on Issue of Military Chaplain and Gay Marriage]

The notion that many Catholic priests are quietly gay is not new. In the 2000 book "The Changing Face of the Priesthood," Rev. Donald B. Cozzens suggested that the priesthood was increasingly becoming a gay profession. Cozzens estimated that as much as 58 percent of priests were gay, and that percentages were even higher for younger priests. His numbers matched previous estimates by sociologists who put the numbers of gay priests between 10 and 60 percent.

Father Gary Meier, a gay, St. Louis-based Catholic clergymen, says there's a wide range of statistics out there on gay priests, but jokes that in his experience, "30 percent are gay, 30 percent are straight, and 30 percent are in denial."

2/1/2016 5:37:34 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I know a lot of priests. I know the vast majority of them are chaste.

2/1/2016 7:59:30 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I know a lot of priests. I know the vast majority of them are chaste.

There's no way you can know if they are chaste. Once you've gone home and the rectory is closed for the evening, you don't know what goes on there behind closed doors.

2/3/2016 11:00:49 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The ones who are screwing around are going to be the ones who teach liberal doctrines, or the ones who go around with phony smiles all the time.

2/3/2016 2:20:39 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The ones who are screwing around are going to be the ones who teach liberal doctrines, or the ones who go around with phony smiles all the time.

2/3/2016 8:43:42 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

2/4/2016 9:14:45 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Interesting...

2/4/2016 10:14:43 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,569)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

I agree.

2/4/2016 1:20:12 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Agree to what?

2/4/2016 1:28:00 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Agree to what?

You really don't know?

I agree with what you said:

And what you said as FJO posted appears to fit Pope Francis.

2/4/2016 1:34:27 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I'm not going to say Pope Francis is a pedophile, but he does act like most of the few that I have known. Perhaps God will bless us with a good pope next time, someone like Pius X or Pius XI.

2/4/2016 1:40:51 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I'm not going to say Pope Francis is a pedophile, but he does act like most of the few that I have known. Perhaps God will bless us with a good pope next time, someone like Pius X or Pius XI.

Perhaps God will bless us and cause the Vatican to disappear from the face of the earth and take out the entire nest of disobeyers and defyers, homosexuals and pedophiles, and pretenders to be "Fathers" and infallible stand-ins for God.

2/4/2016 2:48:25 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Suppose the pope---Pope Francis or a future pope---decreed that all homosexuals and pedophile priests were automatically ex-communicated, and that the term "father" would no longer be used for clergy, but that all other Catholic doctrines remained the same, would you drop your Urantia Book and return to the Church?

2/4/2016 9:01:34 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Suppose the pope---Pope Francis or a future pope---decreed that all homosexuals and pedophile priests were automatically ex-communicated, and that the term "father" would no longer be used for clergy, but that all other Catholic doctrines remained the same, would you drop your Urantia Book and return to the Church?

Good question, actually. No, I couldn't. I know too much to do that. A lot of your religion is steeped in pagan traditions. Just watch a Christmas High Mass at the Vatican to see. I couldn't pray to Mary again and I couldn't say the rosary and I certainly could not confess any "sins" to a priest ever again.

But I would look more favorably on the church if it ever made such changes, PARTICULARLY if the pope would announce that from now on all priests would be called Reverend or some such title. Do you think that will ever happen? I don't think so either. That's the problem with claiming infallibility, you have no way to back up. Claiming infallibility paints the church into a corner. It might seem like a good ploy at first, but it ties the church's hands in reality. People who think they are infallible can't compromise with other people.

2/5/2016 2:54:00 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The guy who believes in 700,000 gods says that the Catholic Church is pagan!

2/5/2016 8:41:57 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Why don't you THINK about what FJO said and respond to it in a sincere fashion instead of effectively dismissing it with another LIE?

2/5/2016 1:58:34 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
Why don't you THINK about what FJO said and respond to it in a sincere fashion instead of effectively dismissing it with another LIE?

He can't really deal with what I said because he's a:

smart aleck: an obnoxiously conceited and self-assertive person with pretensions to smartness or cleverness

2/5/2016 2:01:02 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

I don't believe in 700,000 "gods" anymore than you believe in 3 gods, and there are no "gods" in The Urantia Book.

Is not bearing false witness another commandment that you don't abide by?

2/5/2016 4:00:45 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

A creator-son is a god. If there are 700,000 of them that means the Urantiaists believe in 700,000 gods, or that there are 700,000 persons in one God, a sevenhundredthousandinity, like tge Christian Trinity. Since a sevenhundredthousandinity is ridiculous, and since it is not in the Urantia Book, we can only conclude that Urantiaists believe in seven hundred thousand gods.

2/5/2016 4:30:42 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
A creator-son is a god. If there are 700,000 of them that means the Urantiaists believe in 700,000 gods, or that there are 700,000 persons in one God, a sevenhundredthousandinity, like tge Christian Trinity. Since a sevenhundredthousandinity is ridiculous, and since it is not in the Urantia Book, we can only conclude that Urantiaists believe in seven hundred thousand gods.

The only thing you can rightly conclude is not having read the UB you are ignorant of its contents/concepts.

5:3.6 (66.2) The Creator or Sovereign Sons who preside over the destinies of the local universes stand in the place of both the Universal Father and the Eternal Son of Paradise. These Universe Sons receive, in the name of the Father, the adoration of worship and give ear to the pleas of their petitioning subjects throughout their respective creations. To the children of a local universe a Michael Son is, to all practical intents and purposes, God. He is the local universe personification of the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. The Infinite Spirit maintains personal contact with the children of these realms through the Universe Spirits, the administrative and creative associates of the Paradise Creator Sons.

2/5/2016 8:13:01 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,770)
Avondale, AZ
61, joined Feb. 2008

______________________________________________________________________________________
Quote from ludlowlowell:

"According to one book I read, approxiately two percent of Catholic clergy are pedophiles, three percent of Protestant clergy are, and about ten percent of public schoolteachers are. Awhile back Visitingfriends posted information from insurance companies, which show that Catholic clergy are not any more likely to be pedophiles than the clergy of any religion."
________________________________________________________________________________________

Source, please? It is not enough to simply say you read a book.

2/5/2016 9:37:19 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
A creator-son is a god.

There are no "gods" in The Urantia Book. Jesus is a Creator Son. Creator Son is capitalized. Creator Sons are divine Sons of God. They are God.

If there are 700,000 of them that means the Urantiaists believe in 700,000 gods, or that there are 700,000 persons in one God, a sevenhundredthousandinity, like tge Christian Trinity.

Why do you continue blithering like an idiot repeating the same wrong things? There are no "gods" in The Urantia Book.

Since a sevenhundredthousandinity is ridiculous, and since it is not in the Urantia Book, we can only conclude that Urantiaists believe in seven hundred thousand gods.

You can only conclude that because you're ignorant.

There are no "gods" in The Urantia Book. Creator Sons are all God.

Also, you are off topic. Let's talk about your seminary candidates who are hopping down to Tijuana to have sex with babies and 4 year olds.

2/6/2016 5:31:28 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

There are good priests and bad priests and it always has been that way. Of the first twelve Catholic priests (the apostles), one of them was a real bad egg.

2/6/2016 10:25:16 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Whether you care or not you are a "real bad egg" too.

2/6/2016 5:42:59 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
There are good priests and bad priests and it always has been that way. Of the first twelve Catholic priests (the apostles), one of them was a real bad egg.

The apostles were not the first 12 Catholic priests, for crying out loud.

And how was Judas a bad egg if you believe what you believe, that Jesus had to die for sins? Without Judas your sins would not have been forgiven. The only way Judas could be a traitor to Jesus was if Jesus did NOT come to die for your sins. If Jesus did come to die for your sins then Judas was just playing a part and should be considered a hero.

[Edited 2/6/2016 5:45:38 PM ]

2/6/2016 5:47:13 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

And you don't even love God, according to Jesus.

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

2/6/2016 5:50:19 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from followjesusonly:
The apostles were not the first 12 Catholic priests, for crying out loud.

And how was Judas a bad egg if you believe what you believe, that Jesus had to die for sins? Without Judas your sins would not have been forgiven. The only way Judas could be a traitor to Jesus was if Jesus did NOT come to die for your sins. If Jesus did come to die for your sins then Judas was just playing a part and should be considered a hero.

Exactly.

2/6/2016 9:00:52 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The Catholic priesthood is a beautiful thing. A small minority of them are bad men.

2/6/2016 9:08:10 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Those who teach disobedience to Jesus, claim to be infallible, and teach "outside of the RCC there is no salvation" are not serving God/Jesus and they are not good, Ludlow.

2/6/2016 10:13:56 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The good ones (the vast majority of them) teach obedience to Jesus and the bad ones teach disobedience.

2/6/2016 11:00:26 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The good ones (the vast majority of them) teach obedience to Jesus and the bad ones teach disobedience.

You're such a phony.. Obedience to Jesus means obeying Jesus, obviously: "Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

ALL of them teach disobedience to Jesus. They're all bad ones, according to you.

2/7/2016 1:13:13 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

FJO, don't you realize you're the one who is phoney, telling people that they shouldn't be calling priests "father" while calling your own father that, and allowing your children to call you that.

2/7/2016 2:22:42 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
FJO, don't you realize you're the one who is phoney, telling people that they shouldn't be calling priests "father" while calling your own father that, and allowing your children to call you that.

Tsk, tsk. You are a liar and are trying to distort the issue to cover your butt but you can't fool God. You're just not clever enough to fool God into believing that His Son's words are not to be taken seriously and that it's all my fault for telling people what Jesus said. How much more time do you think you have to get right with God and obey Him? He says you don't love him now, and you say that those who don't love God will be sent to Hell.

IT'S JESUS WHO TELLS PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE CALLING PRIESTS, "FATHER," NOT ME. And you know it. That's not going to fly. Look at how desperate you're becoming, trying to continue to disobey God but trying to shift the blame somewhere else. When are you at least going to be as honest as Eve and tell God that Satan beguiled you and made you disobey God? "But God, Satan, in the guise of the Catholic church, beguiled me and I disobeyed you but I vas only followink das orders of da Catholic Fuhrer in Rome."

Do you think God will buy it?

LOOK, THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS IN THE BIBLE, THEY BELONG TO JESUS. "Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

And He says His words are the Father's words. You sir, are in terrible spiritual trouble. I would fear for your eternal life if I were you. I can't imagine why God would let you into heaven if you refuse to obey Him here.

NONE OF YOUR PRIESTS, NOT ONE OF THEM, TEACHES OBEDIENCE TO JESUS. THEY ALL TEACH DISOBEDIENCE TO JESUS. Your entire church is corrupt from top to bottom, full of froward, disobedient, homosexual, pedophile clergy all going around disobeying and defying God, calling each other "Father," and doing who knows what after the lights go out in the Rectory.

2/10/2016 12:53:17 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

The Last Confession

Priest suspected in 1960 murder of Texas beauty queen arrested

24 Photos Irene Garza LYNDA DE LA VIÑA
18 Comments 782 Shares Tweet Stumble Email
Last Updated Feb 10, 2016 12:23 PM EST

PHOENIX, Ariz. --A priest suspected in a 1960 Texas murder was arrested Tuesday in Scottsdale. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office confirmed the arrest of Father John Feit, reports CBS affiliate KPHO.

The body of Irene Garza, 25, was found in an irrigation canal in McAllen, Texas in April 1960. The last time anybody saw the beauty queen, she was going to confession at Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Feit, 27 at the time, heard that confession. He was a visiting priest.

2/10/2016 5:16:08 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The last Confession: maybe ( the word " maybe" here cannot be emphasized enough) Father John Feit, going against the teachings of the Catholic Church, murdered Linda de la Vina in 1960.

[Edited 2/10/2016 5:17:23 PM ]

2/10/2016 8:04:26 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The last Confession: maybe ( the word " maybe" here cannot be emphasized enough) Father John Feit, going against the teachings of the Catholic Church, murdered Linda de la Vina in 1960.

I think the teachings against murder are the teachings of God, not of your church. Also, he raped her too, while she was in a coma. And she was heavily bruised.

"Father, forgive me for I have sinned.

Oh, what did you do, my daughter?

I masturbated last week.

Well, that's pretty serious. Why don't you meet me at my car after confessions and we can go somewhere private where you can tell me all the juicy details. You were wise, my daughter, to come to me right away instead of trying to have your sins forgiven by going directly to God.

Yes, Father. I'll do anything you say to have this sin forgiven. See you at 6."

2/10/2016 8:15:02 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Is that another one? The article said her name was Irene Garza. How many has this "Holy Father" murdered?

2/11/2016 6:47:40 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The fact that the priesthood has some bad apples does not change the fact that Jesus founded tge Catholic Church and promised to stayvwithbit until the end of time. The Catholic religion is the true religion---all others, except Orthodox Judaism, are man-made and therefore false. Outside tge Catholic Church there is no salvation.

2/11/2016 2:23:56 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The fact that the priesthood has some bad apples does not change the fact that Jesus founded tge Catholic Church and promised to stayvwithbit until the end of time. The Catholic religion is the true religion---all others, except Orthodox Judaism, are man-made and therefore false. Outside tge Catholic Church there is no salvation.

2/11/2016 2:34:43 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Lud, you know how when they try to get addicts off of their addictions, one way is to suggest that the addict try going without the thing they are addicted to, for say, 30 days.

I was thinking that you could do that, just try obeying God for 30 days and see how it goes. Obey Jesus and stop calling priests, "Father" for 30 days. Stop praying to Mary and kneeling in front of statues of her for 30 days. Skip priestly confessions for 30 days. When you feel the need to confess your sins, go into your room at home, in private, close and lock the door, and get on your knees and say (to God) "Father in heaven, forgive me for I have sinned," and then tell HIM all your sins, directly. Tell Him directly without going through a middleman priest. God is there. God is everywhere. God is within you (Luke 17:21). Go to God directly for 30 days.

2/11/2016 4:06:40 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

But it would take me 700,000 days to go directly to all your gods.

2/11/2016 4:31:52 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
But it would take me 700,000 days to go directly to all your gods.

We only have one God. And he's right there with you. Just do it. Pray to God directly and skip the priest, and tell God in private and directly that for 30 days you will attempt to overcome your addiction and will obey Him for 30 days, not calling priests, "Father" and not kneeling in front of or praying to statues of Mary. Try it for 30 days.

2/11/2016 4:32:27 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Lud, putting on the outer garment of the Church and declaring it the true church of Christ is a dishonor to Jesus. It has become the very thing that Jesus opposed when he rebuked the Scribes and Pharisee's. And my friend it will lead you to spiritual death. There is only one way to ascend to heaven and that is the inner approach, and you do that by removing the beam in your own eyes.

2/11/2016 5:54:04 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21

2/12/2016 8:19:08 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Irish, how can believing in the Church that Jesus founded, the Church He promised to stay with until the end of time, possibly put me in league with the pharisees, who hated the early Catholic Church and persecuted it? Read the Book of Acts.

Catholic spirituality is not surface spirituality, as is pharisaism or Protestantism. Catholic spirituality runs deep.

2/12/2016 8:52:45 AM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Ludlow, do you actually believe God/Jesus would order man to kill people for these reasons?

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

2/12/2016 12:04:38 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Irish, how can believing in the Church that Jesus founded, the Church He promised to stay with until the end of time,

Jesus didn't found your particular church organization, He founded the church of the brotherhood of all believers. Your group simply co-opted Jesus, declared itself infallible, called each other "Father," against Jesus express command not to do that, created the Dark Ages and the Crusadian Wars, the Inquisition, and a clergy rife with homosexual pedophile priests, and here we are. Jesus will certainly not stay with an organized church that refuses do do what He says and which in fact goes out of its way to defy Him, calling its priests, "Father."

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4)

2/12/2016 1:08:41 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/Catholic.html

The Plain Truth about the Roman Catholic Church

The Roman Catholic Church claims to have started in Matthew 16:18 when Christ supposedly appointed Peter as the first Pope. However, the honest and objective student of the Scriptures and history soon discovers that the foundation of the Roman church is none other than the pagan mystery religion of ancient Babylon.

While enduring the early persecutions of the Roman government (65-300 A.D.), most of professing Christianity went through a gradual departure from New Testament doctrine concerning church government, worship and practice. Local churches ceased to be autonomous by giving way to the control of "bishops" ruling over hierarchies. The simple form of worship from the heart was replaced with the rituals and splendor of paganism. Ministers became "priests," and pagans became "Christians" by simply being sprinkled with water. This tolerance of an unregenerate membership only made things worse. SPRINKLED PAGANISM is about the best definition for Roman Catholicism.

The Roman Emperor Constantine established himself as the head of the church around 313 A.D., which made this new "Christianity" the official religion of the Roman Empire. The first actual Pope in Rome was probably Leo I (440-461 A.D.), although some claim that Gregory I was the first (590-604 A.D.). This ungodly system eventually ushered in the darkest period of history known to man, properly known as the "Dark Ages" (500-1500 A.D.). Through popes, bishops, and priests, Satan ruled Europe, and Biblical Christianity became illegal.

Throughout all of this, however, there remained individual groups of true Christians, such as the Waldensens and the Anabaptists who would not conform to the Roman system.
The Papacy and Priesthood

In the Bible there are no popes or priests to rule over the church. Jesus Christ is our High Priest (Heb. 3:1; 4:14-15; 5:5; 8:1; 9:11), and all true Christians make up a spiritual priesthood (I Pet. 2:5). Jesus Christ has sanctified all Christians who believe on Him (Heb. 10:10-11), so all priests today are unnecessary and unscriptural. Furthermore, the practice of calling a priest "father" is forbidden by Jesus Christ in Matthew 23:9. There is only ONE mediator between God and men (I Tim. 2:5).

The Catholic church teaches that Peter was the first Pope and the earthly head of the church, but the Bible never says this once. In fact, it was Peter himself who spoke against "being lords over God's heritage" in I Peter 5:3. Popes do not marry, although Peter did (Mat. 8:14; I Cor. 9:5). The Bible never speaks of Peter being in Rome, and it was Paul, not Peter, who wrote the epistle to the Romans. In the New Testament, Paul wrote 100 chapters with 2,325 verses, while Peter wrote only 8 chapters with 166 verses. In Peter's first epistle he stated that he was simply "an apostle of Jesus Christ," not a Pope (I Pet. 1:1). The Roman papacy and priesthood is just a huge fraud to keep members in bondage to a corrupt pagan church.

The Worship of Mary
Roman Catholics believe that Mary, the mother of Jesus, remained a virgin after the birth of Jesus and was sinless all of her life. She is worshiped in the Catholic church as the "Mother of God" and the "Queen of Heaven." St. Bernard stated that she was crowned "Queen of Heaven" by God the Father, and that she currently sits upon a throne in Heaven making intercession for Christians.

The Bible teaches otherwise. In the Bible, Mary was a sinner just like the rest of us. She said herself that she needed a "Saviour" (Lk. 1:47), and she even had to offer a sacrifice for her sins in Luke 2:24. Jesus was only her "firstborn" son, according to Matthew 1:25, because she later had other children as well (Mt. 13:55; Gal. 1:19; Psa. 69:8). There's only ONE mediator between God and men, and it isn't Mary (I Tim. 2:5). The last time we hear from Mary in the Bible she is praying WITH the disciples, not being prayed to BY the disciples (Acts 1:14). The Bible never exalts Mary above anyone else. Neither should we.

Purgatory
The Catholic Church teaches that a Christian's soul must burn in purgatory after death until all of their sins have been purged. To speed up the purging process, money may be paid to a priest so he can pray and have special masses for an earlier release.
This heresy began creeping into the Roman Church during the reign of Pope Gregory around the end of the sixth century, and it has no scriptural support. In fact, Jesus warned us about this pagan practice in Matthew 23:14 when He spoke of those who devoured widows houses and made long prayers for a pretence. Psalm 49:6-7 tells us that a person couldn't redeem a loved one, even if such a place did exist: "They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches; None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:"
Peter addresses this issue in Acts 8:20 when he says, "Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money." God's word is clearly against the doctrine of purgatory.

Continued in Part 2

2/12/2016 1:20:04 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The plainer truth of the Carholic Church: it was founded by Jesus, and Jesus promised to stay with it until the end of time. The New Testament refers to it as the bride of Christ, the body of Christ, and the pillar and ground of truth. All other churches and denominations are man-made and therefore false.

2/12/2016 1:26:14 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Ludlow, do you actually believe God/Jesus would order man to kill people for these reasons?

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

2/12/2016 2:21:47 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Part 2

The Mass
By perverting the Christian practice of the Lord's Supper (Mat. 26:26-28; I Cor. 11:23-27), the Catholic Church has created the Mass, which they believe to be a continual sacrifice of Jesus Christ:

"Christ...commanded that his bloody sacrifice on the Cross should be daily renewed by an unbloody sacrifice of his body and blood in the Mass under the simple elements of bread and wine." (The Catholic Encyclopedia, Vol. 10, Pg. 13, Article: "Mass, Sacrifice of")
Jesus never made such a command. If you'll check the above references in Matthew 26 and I Corinthians 11, you'll see for yourself that the Lord's Supper is a MEMORIAL and a SHOWING of Christ's death until He comes again. It is not a sacrifice. The Catholic Encyclopedia states the following:

"In the celebration of the Holy Mass, the bread and wine are changed into the body and blood of Christ. It is called transubstantiation, for in the Sacrament of the Eucharist the substance of bread and wine do not remain, but the entire substance of bread is changed into the body of Christ, and the entire substance of wine is changed into his blood, the species or outward semblence of bread and wine alone remaining." (Vol. 4, pg. 277, Article: "Consecration")

The Catholic Church teaches that the "Holy Mass" is a LITERAL EATING AND DRINKING OF THE LITERAL FLESH AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. The priest supposedly has the power to change the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ.
Now, what does God's word say about such practices? If you'll read Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:11-12, and Acts 15:29, you will find that God absolutely FORBIDS the drinking of blood all through the Bible.

Rome teaches that the Mass is a continual "sacrifice" of Jesus Christ, but God's word states that Jesus made the FINAL sacrifice on Calvary! This is made perfectly clear in Hebrews 10:10-12:

"By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God."
The mass is unnecessary and unscriptural.

Image Worship
The Catholic religion is filled with all sorts of symbols, images, and relics. The Catechism of the Council of Trent states these words:

"It is lawful to have images in the Church, and to give honor and worship unto them..."
It's lawful to honor and worship images? Not according to God's word. Exodus 20:4-5 says, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me." Image worship is unscriptural and will end with the eternal damnation of those who practice it (Rev. 14:11).

2/12/2016 2:22:48 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The plainer truth of the Carholic Church: it was founded by Jesus, and Jesus promised to stay with it until the end of time. The New Testament refers to it as the bride of Christ, the body of Christ, and the pillar and ground of truth. All other churches and denominations are man-made and therefore false.

That's the Carholic church for ya.

2/12/2016 3:33:27 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

I know that is what you believe that Jesus founded the Catholic Religion, but if you truly understood Jesus and his teaching and his life mission, you would know that Jesus spent his life and lost it challenging those of religious authority. Do you believe Jesus was sent to set us free to save us? And what do you think we needed freed from? Or saved from? The church teaches you that it our sinful nature we need freed from, that since the beginning we fell from grace, and because of that we are separated from God unworthy and we must adapt a set of rules and statues to make ourselves worthy again. In reality what they and we need freed from was the religious oppression that had people trapped in a state of consciousness that kept them denying God and there potential to be more.

Before we are born in this material realm we are spirits created by God in the spiritual realm. We are sent here to grow and have learning experiences and be co-creators with God in this realm. To say that God created us to be born of original sin, is saying God created us imperfect, flawed, sinners from the start. Do you believe that God creates imperfections in his creations? God gave us dominion over this realm and the ability to create and be able to use our free will to make choices. God had laws set in place that we would experience the consequences of those choices whether so we could learn from the choices we make. Each is held accountable for there own actions. To say that we are being held accountable for the actions of Adam and Eve being we don't even know, is simply a false teaching. Jesus taught that the Kingdom of heaven is inside you Lud, it is a state of consciousness that can be attained by anyone willing to search and seek it. Its not the quick promise of the salvation that the church promises. That is the broad path that Christ warned you about. The narrow path that all should seek is become Christed themselves and to do the work that Jesus himself did. He was the example to follow, not the exception.

2/12/2016 3:37:24 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

I didn't realize you'd become a Baptist. More topics here from Pastor James L. Melton.

Spelling Nazi note. The misspelling of "excellent" isn't mine.

The following printed booklets by Pastor James L. Melton measure only 4" X 7". They are excellant "quick" and inexpensive resource for distribution.

•The Bible Believer's Helpful Little Handbook
A Handy Reference Guide for Plain Folks Like Us
•Fighting Back!
A Handy Reference Guide for King James Bible Believers
•The Bible Believer's Handbook of Heresies
A Study of Heretical Teachings, Teachers, and Terms
•Interesting Bible Stuff for Bible Believers
•Preach the Word! Sermon Outlines - Volume I

The following tracts are by Pastor James L. Melton:

•1001 Handy Scripture References
•Abortion: Ten Bible Reasons Why it is Wrong
•Acts 2:38 - Satan's Favorite Bible Verse
•Apostolic Signs and Wonders: Are They For Today?
•Capital Punishment: Why I Support It
•Child Abuse: Something Every Parent Should Know
•Christian Cursing
•Deity of Jesus Christ
•Evolution: Fact or Fiction?
•Fables And Facts About the King James Bible
•Fifty Facts About Tongues And Healing
•Five Facts of Life
•Foundations of Our Freedom
•How I Know I'm Going to Heaven
•How I Know the King James Bible is the Word of God
•If You Want To Be A Redneck?
•Is it Right to Judge?
•Let's Compare Bibles
•Mark of the Beast: 666 It's Closer Than You Think!
•Modern Science In an Ancient Book
•Repent or Perish!
•Santa Claus and Satan's Clause
•Satan's Ten Commandments for Parents
•Second Coming of Jesus Christ
•Seven Simple Things You Should Know About Salvation
•Should Christians Observe Halloween?
•Signs of the Times
•Sin of Sodom
•Sins of the Tongue
•The Best Church for You
•The Day of your Death
•The Italicized Words in the Bible
•The Judgment Seat of Christ
•The Messiah
•The Plain Truth about the Baptist Brider Heresy
•The Plain Truth about the Catholic Church Heresy
•The Plain Truth about the Jehovah's Witnesses
•The Plain Truth about the Lodge
•The Plain Truth about Mormons
•The Bible versus the Jehovah's Witnesses
•Understanding God's Salvation Plan
•When a Sinner Goes to Hell
•Why Can't We Have World Peace?
•Why Does God Allow Suffering?
•Why I Do Not Have a Television
•Why Should I Receive Jesus Christ?
•Witches, Wizards, and the Word of God
•You Might be a Spiritual Baby
•Your New Life in Christ
http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/index.html

[Edited 2/12/2016 3:37:39 PM ]

2/12/2016 4:32:33 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Irishrose, the notion that Jesus came to destroy all religious authority is a common misconception. Some people think that, well, Jesus criticized the scribes and pharisees, the scribes and pharisees had authority, so therefore Jesus was against religious authority. Wrong chain of thinking.

Jesus criticized the scribes and pharisees, not because they had authority, but because they were proud and stiff-necked, too proud and stiff-necked to recognize the Messiah when He came. So proud and stiff-necked that they were more interested in enforcing the minor points of the Levitical law than they were in preaching about, or observing, important things like humility, chastisy, and charity. There is one verse where Jesus tells the people that the pharisees, despite their bad example, still had to be obeyed.

Jesus founded the Catholic Church and gave it authority (see Matthew 16:19). He appointed Peter its first pope (Matthew 16:18) and the other apostles its first bishops. At the Last Supper He gave His apostles the power and authority to change bread and wine into His Own Body and Blood, making them the first Catholic priests. On the very day He arose from the dead He gave the apostles, His first priests, the power and authority to forgive sins (see John 20:22).

In Acts and in all of Paul's epistles it is clear that the Church was not a loose federation of believers but an organized body with Peter, tge first pope, being the one who called all meetings, presided over those meetings, and otherwise made decisions for tge Church.

2/12/2016 5:16:36 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:

2/12/2016 5:22:55 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Lots of good stuff there. Thanks Clarence.

I think I'll try this one next:

Oh, I just went there and the above article is the same one I posted.

I haven't become a Baptist, of course, but the truth about the abomination that is the Catholic church comes from many sources.

Quote from clarence2:

I didn't realize you'd become a Baptist. More topics here from Pastor James L. Melton.

Spelling Nazi note. The misspelling of "excellent" isn't mine.

The following printed booklets by Pastor James L. Melton measure only 4" X 7". They are excellant "quick" and inexpensive resource for distribution.

•The Bible Believer's Helpful Little Handbook
A Handy Reference Guide for Plain Folks Like Us
•Fighting Back!
A Handy Reference Guide for King James Bible Believers
•The Bible Believer's Handbook of Heresies
A Study of Heretical Teachings, Teachers, and Terms
•Interesting Bible Stuff for Bible Believers
•Preach the Word! Sermon Outlines - Volume I

The following tracts are by Pastor James L. Melton:

•1001 Handy Scripture References
•Abortion: Ten Bible Reasons Why it is Wrong
•Acts 2:38 - Satan's Favorite Bible Verse
•Apostolic Signs and Wonders: Are They For Today?
•Capital Punishment: Why I Support It
•Child Abuse: Something Every Parent Should Know
•Christian Cursing
•Deity of Jesus Christ
•Evolution: Fact or Fiction?
•Fables And Facts About the King James Bible
•Fifty Facts About Tongues And Healing
•Five Facts of Life
•Foundations of Our Freedom
•How I Know I'm Going to Heaven
•How I Know the King James Bible is the Word of God
•If You Want To Be A Redneck?
•Is it Right to Judge?
•Let's Compare Bibles
•Mark of the Beast: 666 It's Closer Than You Think!
•Modern Science In an Ancient Book
•Repent or Perish!
•Santa Claus and Satan's Clause
•Satan's Ten Commandments for Parents
•Second Coming of Jesus Christ
•Seven Simple Things You Should Know About Salvation
•Should Christians Observe Halloween?
•Signs of the Times
•Sin of Sodom
•Sins of the Tongue
•The Best Church for You
•The Day of your Death
•The Italicized Words in the Bible
•The Judgment Seat of Christ
•The Messiah
•The Plain Truth about the Baptist Brider Heresy
•The Plain Truth about the Jehovah's Witnesses
•The Plain Truth about the Lodge
•The Plain Truth about Mormons
•The Bible versus the Jehovah's Witnesses
•Understanding God's Salvation Plan
•When a Sinner Goes to Hell
•Why Can't We Have World Peace?
•Why Does God Allow Suffering?
•Why I Do Not Have a Television
•Why Should I Receive Jesus Christ?
•Witches, Wizards, and the Word of God
•You Might be a Spiritual Baby
•Your New Life in Christ
http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/index.html

2/12/2016 5:44:41 PM Catholic pedophile "Fathers" in training  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Irishrose, the notion that Jesus came to destroy all religious authority is a common misconception. Some people think that, well, Jesus criticized the scribes and pharisees, the scribes and pharisees had authority, so therefore Jesus was against religious authority. Wrong chain of thinking.

Jesus criticized the scribes and pharisees, not because they had authority, but because they were proud and stiff-necked, too proud and stiff-necked to recognize the Messiah when He came.

And how are they different from you and your infallible church? You're too proud and stiff necked to recognize the new revelation from God when it comes. So how are you different? Jesus even denied being the "Messiah."

Mat 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
Mat 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
Mat 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Mat 22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
Mat 22:46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

There is one verse where Jesus tells the people that the pharisees, despite their bad example, still had to be obeyed.

Which verse is that? Please let us know which verse that is. Don't just say, "There is one verse where Jesus..." Give us the verse or the verse citation.

Jesus founded the Catholic Church and gave it authority (see Matthew 16:19). He appointed Peter its first pope (Matthew 16:18) and the other apostles its first bishops. At the Last Supper He gave His apostles the power and authority to change bread and wine into His Own Body and Blood, making them the first Catholic priests. On the very day He arose from the dead He gave the apostles, His first priests, the power and authority to forgive sins (see John 20:22).

These are all baseless Catholic assertions. 900 million Protestants don't agree with them. The only people who believe your Catholic assertions are Catholics. You should stop saying these things in mixed company, just as if they are true and just as if everyone here believes them simply because you assert them. This is not the Catholic forum.

In Acts and in all of Paul's epistles it is clear that the Church was not a loose federation of believers but an organized body with Peter, tge first pope, being the one who called all meetings, presided over those meetings, and otherwise made decisions for tge Church.

Acts and "all of Paul's epistles" are not the words of Jesus. Paul never met Jesus and Paul was not one of Jesus' personally chosen and trained apostles.

"Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent forth..." Matthew 10:2-5

Paul's name is not among them.