Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

So, I brainstormed and came up with fifty inquiries made to spur interesting conversation on a date. free personals los angeles All claimants filing unemployment should confirm their identity to defend your info and protect against fraud. The point is to get to know someone s values and hobbies — but not get in as well deep just but. gender filter omegle You can locate the address and phone quantity for your county social services/human services agency right here.

rubmaps con

Quickly Camille was back from London, and we settled into a booth at the scene y American Bar supping dirty martinis and discussing dates. hook up in dawson creek I launched All Groan Up in 2011, almost quit everything in 2012, then So beneficial and I ll unquestionably be sharing it with some of my friends. It may possibly really feel early to ask, but you need to know how a lot of other men and women you could be exposing oneself to through this person. fuckbooknet Find out our consider website and mobile apps for absolutely free messaging portion of the chat area for on the web singles worldwide, meet regional singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/6/2016 2:32:50 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,239)
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Only humans can carry it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/6/2016 2:37:22 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,927)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from w6o6l6f_1:
Only humans can carry it.

I think it means our animal nature, anger, jealousy, belligerence, war-like tendencies, etc.

THE SEVENTH MANSION WORLD

47:9.1 The experience on this sphere is the crowning achievement of the immediate postmortal career. During your sojourn here you will receive the instruction of many teachers, all of whom will co-operate in the task of preparing you for residence on Jerusem. Any discernible differences between those mortals hailing from the isolated and retarded worlds and those survivors from the more advanced and enlightened spheres are virtually obliterated during the sojourn on the seventh mansion world. Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the “mark of the beast” are here eradicated. -The Urantia Book

2/6/2016 3:07:13 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
-The Urantia Book

The Urantia Book

What is that?
Some new age branch of Christianism.

2/6/2016 3:39:04 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Mark of the Beast is always evolving.
It will adapt to what ever is necessary.

2/6/2016 4:28:24 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from w6o6l6f_1:
The Urantia Book

What is that?
Some new age branch of Christianism.

I am glad you asked.

The Urantia Book is a new revelation of religious truth to our world from God's celestial government. It's been two full Paradise days since Jesus was here for the last revelation. The Urantia Book was printed in 1955. I got my first one in 1959 when my grandmother in Chicago sent me one. It's a 2000 page book, the last 700 pages of which are the complete Life and Teachings of Jesus, from both the human records and the celestial records (the records that God's angels keep of God's doings on earth), when the human records are incorrect or missing, etc. The middle section of the book is all about our world, which it calls, "Urantia" in the book. Thus, "The Urantia Book" is "The Earth Book." New age? No, I wouldn't say that. The first third of the book or so is all about God and his universe government. The complete story of Adam and Eve is in the book, Papers 74-77, about 35 pages in the book. (They arrived here about 39,000 years ago.) There's a Paper or two on Melchizedek. The Lucifer Rebellion is covered in detail. As is the Genesis creation story, who "The Devil" was, and the "giants in the earth in those days, mighty men of old, men of renown" (Genesis 6:4) etc., . If you want to know where Cain went to find a wife and who lived there, The Urantia Book has the story. All the authors of the Papers are given in the book and they are all celestial beings.

Unlike the New Testament, Part IV of The Urantia Book, The Life and Teachings of Jesus, is not "The life and teachings of Paul." It's pretty much all about Jesus, the Son of God.

And of course, you can read the book free online, I think they also have an audio reading of the book that you can listen to online as well. Here's the place to go for that: http://www.urantiabook.org/newbook/index.html Personally, I don't like reading books online, I like a real book better.

Here's the one I recommend getting, if you want one. This is the Uversa Press, 2 column, indexed edition. It's about $18 at Amazon.com. And be warned, there are people here who will get hysterical if they think you might read, something that they don't approve of.

Here it is. Get this one if you get one. Look for this cover. For $18 for a 2000 page revelation from God's government, how can you lose? There's a slightly cheaper one out there but this one's better, imo. The text is the same in both, however. Sometimes you have to do what Gurdjieff said: "If you go on a spree then go the whole hog including the postage."

2/6/2016 5:22:02 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,974)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book was written by William S. Sadler, a well-known racist of the early twentieth century? Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book says that some people are of inferior and degenerate strains? Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book recognizes 700,000 pagan gods, and that Jesus is only one of them?

2/6/2016 8:23:49 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book was written by William S. Sadler, a well-known racist of the early twentieth century? Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book says that some people are of inferior and degenerate strains? Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book recognizes 700,000 pagan gods, and that Jesus is only one of them?

Christianity is just as stupid as Urantia space worship. You're living proof.

2/6/2016 11:11:59 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

The roman catholic church has been screwing people longer than the urantians so RCC had a head start on it.
Neither is a shining light of knowledge for sure.

2/6/2016 11:19:14 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,970)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

RCC is , IMO, a dark door open to supression and oppression.

[Edited 2/6/2016 11:19:36 AM ]

2/6/2016 3:15:44 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Before I deal all your tired lies and slander, I think I will first tell him that you are one of the ones who as I said will react hysterically to him possibly looking at The Urantia Book and I will tell him that you are a Catholic who does not love God according to Jesus and ask why should anyone listen to anything that someone who does not love God has to say? Really, why should anyone on the religion or Christian forums here on DH listen to anything you have to say when you don't love God?

Ludlow defies God and disobeys God and Jesus says that Ludlow doesn't love God.

Jesus says: "Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Ludlow refuses to do as Jesus said, and in fact, Ludlow goes even farther and does exactly what Jesus says not to do, calling priests, "Father" and calling the head priest in Rome, "The Holy Father," a term used once in the New Testament by Jesus to refer to God in heaven. The Catholics are so messed up that they call their main man "The Holy Father." And of course, they say he is "infallible" just like God.

Then Jesus asks Ludlow: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

Apparently Ludlow's answer, among several dodgy answers, is that he is only following the orders of his church, like a good Nazi. He obeys his church and throws God under the bus.

And Jesus says:
"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

Ludlow does not keep Jesus' sayings, refuses to do so, and defies Jesus by doing what Jesus said not to do, so, ipso facto, Ludlow does not love God according to Jesus who all Christians say is God.

And Jesus says that His words are the words of God the Father:
And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

Ludlow refuses to obey God. His church tells him to disobey God and he does what his church says to do.

OK, Lud, your turn.

2/6/2016 3:23:23 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book was written by William S. Sadler,

All the authors of The Urantia Book are given in the book and Dr. Sadler's name is not in it.

a well-known racist of the early twentieth century?

Where do you get off bearing false witness against someone you never knew? Your church has already thrown two other commandments out the window, the one against having idols in your churches and the one about honoring the Sabbath, and here you are throwing out the one against bearing false witness, bearing false witness against a man you don't even know. Shame, shame.

Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book says that some people are of inferior and degenerate strains?

Anyone who is older than 5 years old can see that all people are not endowed with all the same natural abilities.

Shouldn't you tell him that the Urantia Book recognizes 700,000 pagan gods, and that Jesus is only one of them?

There are no "gods" in The Urantia Book. And according to his profile, the man is a Buddhist, so I'm not sure what good telling him that Jesus is a Creator Son would do.

2/8/2016 4:21:31 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

It mostly identified with the numerical system in a celestial sequence.

$ is a symbol of numerology.

2/8/2016 1:44:02 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from w6o6l6f_1:
It mostly identified with the numerical system in a celestial sequence.

$ is a symbol of numerology.

I thought the question was "What is your definition..." meaning what is our definition.

Are you defining it now? Numerology is just superstition to me. I try to resist superstitious ways.

From Wikipedia:

Numerology

Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.[1] It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts.[2]
There is no scientific evidence for numerology.
Despite the long history of numerological ideas, the word "numerology" is not recorded in English before c.1907.[3]
The term numerologist can be used for those who place faith in numerical patterns and draw pseudo-scientific inferences from them, even if those people do not practice traditional numerology.

Superstition
Stevie Wonder
Very superstitious, writings on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past
When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way
Very superstitious, wash your face and hands,
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can,
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong,
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song
When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh
Very superstitious, nothin' more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass,
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past

2/8/2016 8:15:11 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Fractals are a part of nature.
There is a mathematical pattern.

It was exposed with the Forbidden Fruit that contained LSD in the Garden of Eden.

2/8/2016 8:33:51 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from w6o6l6f_1:
Fractals are a part of nature.
There is a mathematical pattern.

It was exposed with the Forbidden Fruit that contained LSD in the Garden of Eden.

Ah. I see.

2/9/2016 7:31:26 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Genitalia

2/9/2016 7:33:31 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Seriously every beast has needs .

2/11/2016 6:54:30 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,089)
Brantford, ON
62, joined Mar. 2012

I think it refers to coins.

The Temple was very important to the Jews. And it was centred around money. The correct coinage had to be used in it, and since most trade was done at the Temple, they had currency exchange available in the temple. It was these 'money changers " that Jesus got angry at because they were ripping off the people in the exchange. ( Bernie Sanders is right about the banks,,,lol)And it is significant that it was the only time recorded that he used violence.

I think that John of Patmos, was sympathetic to the Zelots cause, and was disturbed at the Romans making them use Tyrian shekels that had the image of a Pagan God on them.

Just my theory, but I admit it might have been from a little later. Cannot recall which Roman leader insisted they use use Roman coins with his image, it might have been that.

Tyrian shekel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tyrian shekel
Tyrian shekels, tetradrachms, or tetradrachmas were coins of Tyre, which in the Roman Empire took on an unusual role as the medium of payment for the Temple tax in Jerusalem, and subsequently gained notoriety as a likely mode of payment for Judas Iscariot.

In the latest standard, which was also the one used for the temple tax, the coins bore the likeness of the Phoenician god Melqart or Baal, accepted as the Olympian Herakles by the Greeks and derided as Beelzebub by Jews in the time of the Seleucids, wearing the laurel reflecting his role in the Tyrian games and the ancient Olympic Games.

They also bore the Greek inscription "????? ????S ??? ?S????", i.e. "of Tyre the holy [city] and [city] of refuge".[1] The coins were the size of a modern Israeli half-shekel and were issued by Tyre, in that form, between 126 BC and 56 AD. Earlier Tyrian coins with the value of a tetradrachm, bearing various inscriptions and images, had been issued beginning in the latter half of the fifth century B.C.[2]

After the Roman Empire closed down the mint in Tyre, the Roman authorities allowed the Jewish rabbanim to continue minting Tyrian shekels in Israel, but with the requirement that the coins should continue to bear the same image and text to avoid objections that the Jews were given autonomy.[3] They were replaced by First Jewish Revolt coinage in 66 AD.

The Tyrian shekel were considered tetradrachms by the Greeks, as they weighed four Athenian drachmas, about 14 grams, more than earlier 11-gram Israeli shekels but regarded as equivalent for religious duties at that time.[4] Because Roman coinage was only 80% silver, the purer (94% or more) Tyrian shekels were required[5] to pay the temple tax in Jerusalem.

The money changers referenced in the New Testament Gospels (Matt. 21:12 and parallels) exchanged Tyrian shekels for common Roman currency.[6][7][8]

First Jewish Revolt coinage was issued by the Jews after the Zealots captured Jerusalem and the Jewish temple from the Romans in 66 AD at the beginning of the First Jewish Revolt. The Jewish leaders of the revolt minted their own coins to emphasize their newly obtained independence from Rome.

In the Revolt's first year (66–67 AD), the Jews minted only silver coins, which were struck from the temple’s store of silver. These coins replaced the Tyrian shekel, which had previously been used to pay the temple tax. The newly minted silver coins included shekels, half-shekels, and quarter-shekels, each being labelled with the year of minting and their denomination. These are the first truly Jewish silver coins,[3] and depict a chalice on the obverse with the year of the revolt above, surrounded by the ancient Hebrew inscription "Shekel of Israel". Three budding pomegranates are featured on the reverse, with the inscription "Jerusalem the Holy".[4]

During the second (67–68 AD) and third (69–70 AD) years of the Revolt bronze prutah coins were issued, depicting an amphora, and with the date and the Hebrew inscription (???? ???? Herut Zion)"The Freedom of Zion".

In the fourth year of the revolt (70–71 AD) three large sizes of bronze coins were minted, possibly because the supplies of Temple silver were diminishing. It is believed by numismatists that these coins were fractions of a shekel. The smaller of these coins also has the depiction of a chalice, together with symbols of the Jewish harvest festival of Sukkot, a lulav and etrog, and the date and inscription "For the Redemption of Zion". This coin is usually called an 'eighth', probably being an eighth of a shekel.

The medium size coin has the same inscription, with the denomination "reva" (quarter) inscribed. An etrog is depicted on the obverse, and two lulav are on the reverse. The larger of the three bronze coins are inscribed "chatzi" (half). On the obverse a lulav and etrog are again depicted, with a palm tree and baskets on the reverse.[4] These coins are sometimes referred to as 'Masada coins'.[quoteTyrian shekel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_shekel
]

2/12/2016 10:14:49 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Money , the root of all evil .

We created it , because it was easier than bartering .

So now we use an imagined thing , to replace a real life .

2/14/2016 7:50:07 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

2/20/2016 12:59:12 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I dont think that anyone wants to destroy the earth . We just believe that money has a higher value .

2/23/2016 12:33:04 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

w6o6l6f_1
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Quote from nonstandard:
I dont think that anyone wants to destroy the earth . We just believe that money has a higher value .

It is not wanting to destroy the earth, but the need to.

2/23/2016 1:17:27 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,188)
Medford, OR
55, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

It is the arbitrary value placed on individuals engaging in an uncivilized system of individual personal ownership of that which has been provided for all to share civilly/equitably. Capitalism is a system of division that breeds uncivilized beastly tyrants.

2/23/2016 5:44:26 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

The Catholic Church, ran by the fallen angels.

2/23/2016 6:39:20 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from irishrose0906:

Peace

2/23/2016 10:05:18 AM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

what is the mark of the beast and who are Gods people. let me leave you with this

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. revelation 14: 12 if these are the ones who are Gods people then who are the ones who take the mark?

2/23/2016 2:58:06 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from irishrose0906:

2/24/2016 7:55:31 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,974)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

2/24/2016 9:13:18 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation.

Of course there is. Do you honestly believe they hold the key to heaven?

2/24/2016 9:16:19 PM What is your definition for the mark of the Beast?  
sdgncalix3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,106)
Las Vegas, NV
43, joined Dec. 2012