Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casualhookup com reviews

It s by no means exciting to reject a person, so do it as kindly and firmly as you can. fort smith dating sites Some are presently in long standing relationships that predate the adoption of on the internet dating, even though other individuals are single but not actively seeking for a romantic partner. Coffee Meets Bagel s radical focus is on the good quality of matches it delivers, rather than an endless sea of faces you discover oneself vacantly swiping by means of elsewhere. rubmaps lewisville The vulnerability makes it possible for an attacker to impersonate a different user, send messages on his behalf, access sensitive information like photos and messages, and even view passwords.

skipthegames sex

If, on the other hand, the interest in a second date is either not mutual or nonexistent, as lengthy as you each survive it, you can find out from that encounter and up your game for the next initially date. personals in san francisco Founder Justin McLeod says it is all about vulnerability by placing your self out there honestly in a series of Q&A prompts, you re bound to make far better connections than just swiping on who you fancy. It remains very updated and refined with new options having added now and then and has user friendly straightforward dating tools. free dating app in mumbai Right after carrying out a bit of study on this, I am prepared to do what ever desires to be done in order to please Allah.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2008 1:23:10 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

Are all Men Perverts??????????????????????????????
Romance and Relationships

I've spent the last month or so trying to meet men online at dating sights. Let me tell you I'm begnning to belive that all the men on such sights are PERVERTS. Most of the men I have exchanged e-mail's or IM's with have come right out and said what they want and if I was ready to meet them and if I had condoms or did they need to bring them. 1st of all I never would do such a thing on a 1st date and another thing why would a man think that every woman on line wanted sex. Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex like most people but there is a time and place. What ever happen to getting to know someone first. It just blows my mind how childish and immature some of the men on the sights could be it's like they are still 16 and trying to get to first base. Mind you I was looking for a GENTALMAN who was between the age of 37 to 50 who had the same interst as I did in my profile. My profile NEVER mentioned SEX in it so I do not know why they started a conversation off with asking for sex. So I have deleted myself from some of the sights. I only did this to meet men because I was lonely and wanted to meet someone I do not go to bars and Have few friend to set up blind dates (LOL). So at the age of 47 how do you meet a good man is my question.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2008 1:26:12 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
54, joined Nov. 2007

Consider yourself lucky: (a) these "perverts" were up front and didn't waste your time, and (b) they didn't send explicit pictures to you (at least you haven't complained about receiving any).

A lot of people (men and woman) use dating sites to seek a sex-only partner, and who am I to judge them for it (though approaching someone who is clearly not looking for the same thing is, of course, sleazy).

Keep looking. It takes time.

8/28/2008 1:29:40 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
billy305
Carthage, MS
45, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from tinamg1961:

I've spent the last month or so trying to meet men online at dating sights. Let me tell you I'm begnning to belive that all the men on such sights are PERVERTS. Most of the men I have exchanged e-mail's or IM's with have come right out and said what they want and if I was ready to meet them and if I had condoms or did they need to bring them. 1st of all I never would do such a thing on a 1st date and another thing why would a man think that every woman on line wanted sex. Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex like most people but there is a time and place. What ever happen to getting to know someone first. It just blows my mind how childish and immature some of the men on the sights could be it's like they are still 16 and trying to get to first base. Mind you I was looking for a GENTALMAN who was between the age of 37 to 50 who had the same interst as I did in my profile. My profile NEVER mentioned SEX in it so I do not know why they started a conversation off with asking for sex. So I have deleted myself from some of the sights. I only did this to meet men because I was lonely and wanted to meet someone I do not go to bars and Have few friend to set up blind dates (LOL). So at the age of 47 how do you meet a good man is my question.

Meet me for sex and then I'll answer your question.

Seriously, there are no good men or bad men. Likewise, there are no good women or bad women. There are just men and women. Either you click with someone or not. I know of several sites where they require information and background checks to be part of the party. You can probably go-ogle and find them.

[Edited 8/28/2008 1:35:23 AM ]

8/28/2008 1:31:34 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,170)
Sedona, AZ
51, joined Jul. 2008

That happens on both sides of the tracks, some of the women are just as bad. At least they were up front and that did not happen when you were alone somewhere.

Not all people are like that, good luck I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Karl in Sedona

8/28/2008 1:31:54 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

lucky7708
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,345)
Minneapolis, MN
68, joined Jan. 2008

Are you into oral sex?

8/28/2008 1:36:21 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

You proved my point.

[Edited 8/28/2008 1:37:29 AM ]

8/28/2008 1:46:19 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
oldeschoolcharm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,944)
Monroe, WA
54, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from tinamg1961:
You proved my point.

I think lucky was joking, jerking your chain as it were.

Around here, if someone starts an "Oh, woe is me" post, complaining about some characteristic of the opposite gender, some joker will display that characteristic.

Try to develop a bit of a thicker skin.

[Edited 8/28/2008 1:54:59 AM ]

8/28/2008 1:47:56 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,170)
Sedona, AZ
51, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from lucky7708:
Are you into oral sex?

WOW! compassion always works.

Great welcome for the new person.

This is kind of asking someone to sleep with you after they had a bad encounter!

8/28/2008 1:50:03 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

Sorry if that was the case, I'm just a little up set about the matter. That was the type of comments I was getting.

8/28/2008 1:50:13 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

wearp1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (81,793)
Steinbach, MB
52, joined Jan. 2008

No not all men are perverts just some.

8/28/2008 1:51:39 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
sapphireblue579
Over 2,000 Posts (2,237)
Jackson, MI
56, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from tinamg1961:

NO. All men are NOT perverts. But all men want intimacy. At least, the men who are looking for a lady, I have to hope are looking to get close to you in SOME way.

You should feel flattered that they're giving you the nod. I mean, if the fish stinks, throw it back and choose another. And trust me, there will be another.

But yeah...I get your drift. You've just had some bad experiences. That kind of thing can make you run before you've even tried.

Listen...take your time with this. Take a deep breath. Have a little faith in humanity and the Universe.

You just might be pleasantly surprised.

8/28/2008 2:05:33 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

Thanks to all of you who given me HOPE and support.
Tina

8/28/2008 2:14:10 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
dusty1984
Over 1,000 Posts (1,078)
Newnan, GA
30, joined Jul. 2008

im a pervert

but a lovable good hearted kind one

8/28/2008 6:12:52 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

tommmmil
Wells, NV
51, joined May. 2008

Gee I am sorry that you have had this sort of experience I have never met someone
from online. I seem to find them and my personality and charm over first impressions
and looks wins them over, It is a bit ruff being late 40s and suddenly single,
It leaves you in that what to do next situation very awkward. I have been through
some very radical changes and dating sites seem to leave me feeling quiet emty some
times.
Tom

8/28/2008 6:50:51 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
nibblediver
Monticello, MN
52, joined Nov. 2007

Not all men are perverts. Probably over 90% but that's pretty much just natural.

Not mentioning anything about sex in your profile (as you stated) would tell me right off it's not something you plan on pursuing in a relationship so I for one wouldn't even waste my time with you.

As nearly every other man out there in the real world knows, women can be fickle to the bone and as pretentious as anyone imaginable.

Complaining about it though - well, it's good to get it off your chest while extending a good amount of poor spelling and grammar habits.

Thank you and have a nice day Ms Lonely.

8/28/2008 7:00:52 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
leazer48
Gonzales, TX
32, joined Aug. 2008

Nope

8/28/2008 7:34:46 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
energy22
Philadelphia, PA
54, joined Mar. 2008

no i dont think they all are i dont consider my self to be for one i think youve just run into a lotta MORONS that come on these sites(there are websites just for sex btw) keep weedin them out,and ofcourse as a man i havent run into that from women,what happens at least with me is wasting a lotta time emailing and the person wont meet me ive heard from a friend of mine on here that is a woman that alotta guys have that happen too,and its discourgeing also,so hang in there,there are some intelligent and thoughtfull men and women on here and another thing many DO NOT READ PROFILES so justkeep movin and eventually youll start seein the better side good luck

[Edited 8/28/2008 7:36:40 AM ]

8/28/2008 12:45:44 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

cajunmister
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,427)
Kinder, LA
65, joined May. 2007

You say pervert like it's a bad thing??? Like someone said just be glad they were upfront and didn't waste to much of your time. As far as what you write in your profile, most guys don't believe what women say anyhow.

8/28/2008 1:51:42 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Brooklyn, NY
48, joined Mar. 2008

If you feel that way then don't date or choose women.

8/28/2008 2:38:17 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

daddyduck
Over 2,000 Posts (3,488)
Splendora, TX
62, joined Dec. 2007

Of coarse all men are not peerverts, some of them have been that way so long they are known are PROVERTS.

To be honest the ones who are not are usually a little shy and certainly wouldn't get stupid in initial e mails. Its usually the player types with giant ego's that think you are so lucky their talking to you they can say anything. Kinda like walking through a cow pasture, you step in somthing you don't want on your shoe, wash it off, walk away, and forget it.

8/28/2008 2:44:33 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
42, joined Jan. 2008

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.. I'm sexually attractive to the opposite sex WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!"

lame

8/28/2008 3:10:48 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,756)
Greenwood, SC
37, joined Aug. 2008

so do they become perverts when they talk about sex??
i think it a valid topic.
on topic,
really at 47.. i think u r done, kaput. just chill and focuss on church.

[Edited 8/28/2008 3:11:40 PM ]

8/28/2008 4:08:22 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,493)
Waverly, NY
50, joined Apr. 2008

thats a capital "P" for king pervert

8/28/2008 4:36:10 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
putridoid
North York, ON
61, joined Aug. 2008

Are all men perverts? Well, sex is not necessary a perverted, aberrant or deplorable behaviour. But to answer your question straight, yes, all men are perverts.

Consider what happened to my son.

I noticed it first when my boy's teacher in grade ten caught him reading a Playboy magazine in sex ed class. She took him to the VP's office, the VP got out his handcuffs and whip. My boy was so traumatized by this, that to get rid of his anxiety he ran all the way to the local brothel. There he met the Reverend, and my son being an introspective sort of young man, discussed with the minister if God was supposed to be an orphan, or even a Jew, or what. Jewishness is passed down matrilineally; if someone's mom's not a Jewess, the son's not a Jew, either. God created everything, and thus he had no mother, who could have been Jewish. The same went for Adam, for similarly very obvious reasons. What's the truth? My son demanded to know.

My wife (relax, not his natural mother -- he was born to a different mother, which neither knew, because I never ever had the nerve to tell him or my wife the truth -- yes, I debauched with a travelling sales woman, but that's when I was young and restless, and since then I sincerely became morose for this sin) gave him a good spanking when he got home that night. He deserved it highly, because whoever's ever heard of asking the truth from a religious leader???!!!

That's what I call real pervert behaviour.

[Edited 8/28/2008 4:44:23 PM ]

8/28/2008 4:50:20 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
hndasedan1
Oak Grove, KY
30, joined Aug. 2008

No....not all men are perverts..........some women are!

8/28/2008 4:50:20 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
pattilee3
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,602)
Norfolk, VA
60, joined Jan. 2008

Don't know but me and most of my friends are.

8/28/2008 5:23:14 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
ret7
Westerville, OH
56, joined Jul. 2008

Not all men are perverts...but all men want sex....sooner or later...it's just a matter of time. But, honestly, don't we all...eventually?

Some people (men and women) don't seem to have any finesse or manners...and just blurt out what they are thinking...regardless of how inappropriate it may be.

Some seem to feel that they need instant gratification...and I've noticed that a lot of men in their 40s and 50s seem to be less likely to want to wait very long to get sex. One guy told me that because they are older, that they don't have that much time left to enjoy..."times a wasting" seems to be their thought.

Some men may not be so overt with their words....but you can bet they're thinking about it. That's normal....but I prefer when men are not so overt with their words.

But...be careful with "being lonely". Learn to be content being single. When you are "lonely"....often you will come off as being desperate and willing to date anyone. Men who may be "perverts", abusers, controlling, etc...seem to be able to detect that weakness and are drawn to "lonely" women.

8/28/2008 5:30:26 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
forummster08
Dade City, FL
48, joined Jul. 2008

Stop communicating with the pervs and move in with me- I promise-no sex.

8/28/2008 8:45:54 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
putridoid
North York, ON
61, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from forummster08:
Stop communicating with the pervs and move in with me- I promise-no sex.

What's the rent? I might consider taking you up on this offer.

(Mainly because of no sex. And if the rent's right.) (You'd be a much better landlord to me on both accounts than all my previous landlords in my life.) (Some of my landlords were women.) (It's bad when a woman is a "lord" over you.) (Now I know how women felt about men for tens of thousands of years.)

8/28/2008 9:19:26 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
midnight08
Over 1,000 Posts (1,403)
Clarksburg, WV
45, joined Mar. 2008

no we are not all perverts.

will you sleep with me now?

8/28/2008 9:24:46 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

bunnyfastard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,401)
Fort Morgan, CO
56, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from midnight08:
no we are not all perverts.

will you sleep with me now?

I have to admit, that's a good one. May I use it?

Honestly, for women to say "All men are perverts" is like men saying "All women are stuck up b*tches." Why do most people have to generalize?

PS Can I sleep with you after him?

8/28/2008 9:38:50 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

bunnyfastard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,401)
Fort Morgan, CO
56, joined Jun. 2008

I don't think any man on this site is a pervert because I haven't seen them at the meetings.

8/28/2008 10:17:50 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

clubkid66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,879)
Brooklyn, NY
48, joined Mar. 2008

Are all women prudes? What the hell are you thinking?

8/28/2008 10:34:14 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
protodewd
Acworth, GA
56, joined Jul. 2008

Nah, most men are merely Kinky.

You know the difference, don't you?

Kinky is using a feather.

Perverted is using the whole damn chicken.

8/28/2008 10:36:42 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
yosemided
Dallas, NC
36, joined Jun. 2008

It depends on how you look at it. The female body is something I'm going to look at, as most men would. Would I ask something stupid like the condom comment, or anything else sexually on the first date? Definetly not. I don't think all men are pervs. At least not all men all the time.

8/28/2008 10:40:24 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

lawrie
El Paso, TX
43, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from protodewd:
Nah, most men are merely Kinky.

You know the difference, don't you?

Kinky is using a feather.

Perverted is using the whole damn chicken.

Man lmao
that is an awsome way to put it

I strongly believe that pervert is a harsh word.. most man can hide that side of them better than others.. but the sexual issue is alway there...

8/28/2008 10:41:11 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
midnight08
Over 1,000 Posts (1,403)
Clarksburg, WV
45, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from bunnyfastard:
I don't think any man on this site is a pervert because I haven't seen them at the meetings.

bunny I think I saw you at one of the meetings! you had that trench coat and a bag of candy!

8/28/2008 10:52:03 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
blueyes28
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,015)
Adger, AL
36, joined Apr. 2008

Not all men are perverts,but alot I know dont have any self control,and if they do it would be hard to hold their self control,all mens gotta have it,but the good ones can seem to wait,and thats called self respect,Just wish I could find one of those for myself!!!!

8/29/2008 7:01:45 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
egglebert
Steinbach, MB
53, joined May. 2008

I have mentioned this a couple times before but when I see this frustration, I believe it is worth mentioning again.

Question: Would you walk into a local bar and yell out for everyone to hear "I am looking for a man"? Probably not! Well, on this site, that is exactly what you do. The response you would get in a bar would not likely be much different than on a date site, maybe not even as bad as a date site. There is a difference on a date sight that makes the situation worse.

Think of it this way, a date sight contains only single people (or at least it should), a bar does not. That means the total field of men you are dealing with are not in a relationship. They are not in a relationship for many reasons much like the women on the site.

1. They are either in transition having left a previous relationship and looking for a new one. They could be emotionally ready for a new relationship or they may not be ready yet, having still to work through emotional stages of the previous loss.

2. There is a good reason they are still single

If you read through the "sex" threads, you will discover that the issue? you describe is not only a male issue but also a female one. You just have to keep your waders on and buckled up and pick off the leeches as you go

8/29/2008 7:03:48 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
traveller64
Cambridge, ON
51, joined Nov. 2007

I am not a pervert. I have graduated to become a dirty old man.

8/29/2008 8:03:08 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

onechanceonly
Lithia Springs, GA
53, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from tinamg1961:

Geez, I hope so!!!

8/29/2008 12:26:53 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
dating_sucks
Royse City, TX
58, joined Aug. 2008

Being a pervert is different than wanting a woman with a sex drive and who does not think she is still in the 1800's. When men courted a woman for a long time and if he was lucky, he might get laid on his wedding night.

Perversion is a sex act or desire outside what is considered normal and legal.

8/29/2008 1:41:15 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
eightinchbend
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,187)
Gadsden, AL
51, joined Oct. 2007

Don't take this the wrong way, but your age may have something to do with this and could be working against you on two separate fronts. First of all, your profile indicates you seek men between the ages of 35 and 52. That's a 17 year stretch which I think is too wide of a range and could give the mis-interpretation that you're on "active sonar" sending out endless pings until you "run across" anything to target. It potentially appears indiscriminate. Here is how this might be working against you and why you are attracting sexually driven responses: The younger men may approach you from the view-point of "settling" as opposed to nothing at all, espescially if they can't find women their own age or younger. A sub-point to this is that a younger man may also see less competition...that not too many younger men would have interest in you. The other end of this extremity is that an older man's mind-set may be that you could be doing some "settling" of your own...that you see yourself becoming older, that you would not miss out on any opportunity to "get some." In short, they may view you as desperate. This very well may be an unfair assessment I am making, but from the sounds of what replies you are receiving, I can't find any other reason for the overtly sexual-based emails. However, I think it is accurate to say that the men sending you these carnal writings are obviously desperate themselves. I believe a serious man's email would be more formal, and less anatomical.

I would suggest the first thing you do is adjust the age range you seek. Perhaps 45 to 58 would do the trick. While this is also a wide range, these numbers may give the impression you are seeking maturity, not so much in age, but in attitude. You may also want to revise the comments in your profile. First of all, it sounds like no one bothered to take the time to read it based on what you are telling us in your thread. Secondly, the ideal response would be from someone who might comment about what he has in common with you regarding your interests. That reminds me: The whole thing about long walks on the beach collecting sea-shells......over-rated. There's nothing wrong with it, but far too many people say this to the point where it sounds more "cheesey" and less romantic. It sort of sounds like you want a re-enactment of the beach scene in "From Here To Eternity" (not that there is anything wrong with that either). You might want to talk more about what you think a real man wants (other than satisfying his "manhood") as a contrast, or balance to what you want.

Now, there are three words in your posting here that spell trouble: "I was lonely." Never say this, or write this because ultimately, it can become too easy to show this which the pervs love to prey on. What makes my case are three more words you employed in the same paragraph: "I enjoy sex." Unless this is all you want (and I know you don't) there is no practicality in sharing this in written form on a dating website. Most men can't be trusted enough not to run with this as a green light for unlimited bone-sessions with you. Even if you were to spark the interest of a more level-headed man reading this forum, those words will still be somewhere in his head.

[Edited 8/29/2008 1:44:46 PM ]

8/29/2008 1:52:41 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

knewguy
Lansing, MI
53, joined May. 2008

When growing a garden one must spend alot of pull weeds. Internet dateing is lot like gardening you have to weed out what you are not looking for. For some hear it's a sport and done just to see what kind of reaction they will get. Don't let it bother you. There a lot of good men out there, just keep looking. Good Luck

8/29/2008 2:56:03 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
noredneckhere
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,335)
Knoxville, TN
55, joined Apr. 2008

Yup...All pervs. Kinda like All women are prude harridans.

So, tell us, what's your hangup about sex?

Oh, wait, I live right near you in the heart of the Chastity Belt....err...Bible Belt.

8/29/2008 3:13:57 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

luvinlifetou2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,441)
Biddeford, ME
48, joined Jun. 2008

Tina....

You have GOT to check out this thread.

Very pretty young lady started a thread about this same thing...
and...I have to say...I laughed so damn hard through the whole thing...
Desert Spider...and her thread....
Forums: Sex & Dating: Uhhhhh , If I WANTED TO SEE YOUR C*CK ID ASK!!

https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-68465.htm

open a new window and copy paste that link in it...

and read...

Basically? She was asking the same question you just did.

The responses and banter...not to mention the rooster pictures?
OMG....

I think you have to take the pervs with a grain of salt. They are way outnumbered by the real men on here...and I also think every guy has a bit of perv in their hearts...personally, JMO....so do the women...how boring if everybody was button up collars and straight laced.....YAWN!!!

Ignore the freaks....
have fun with the funny ones!!!!!!!!

They are out there. Tons of them.
Good luck!!!!!

Luvin

8/29/2008 3:14:57 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from noredneckhere:

Oh, wait, I live right near you in the heart of the Chastity Belt....err...Bible Belt.

Damn chastity belts itch......

8/29/2008 3:21:06 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
kenb5b01
Over 2,000 Posts (3,265)
Northport, WA
51, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from luvinlifetou2:

Well pack that sweet a** over here and I will remove it sweetcheeks...

Better hurry though cause I could forget where I stashed the key

8/29/2008 4:19:19 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
007shark
Crystal River, FL
38, joined Aug. 2008

All men are perverts. Just some at different points. Some just all the time. Some when talking to a special lady. Some after a couple dates with that special lady. And then the others after they are in a committed relationship with that special lady.

8/29/2008 6:09:43 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

luvinlifetou2
Biddeford, ME
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from kenb5b01:
Quote from luvinlifetou2:

Well pack that sweet a** over here and I will remove it sweetcheeks...

Better hurry though cause I could forget where I stashed the key

Oh Hell!!!!!!
dont you DARE!!!!!
LMAO...

8/29/2008 7:16:01 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
egglebert
Steinbach, MB
53, joined May. 2008

Perhaps we should clarify a pervert.

An adult male who is sexually motivated towards an adult woman is not a pervert. If it were a case of an immature woman or young girl, yes!, etc , etc.

A male that behaves as you described is simply an immature male and there are plenty around. i can recall most of the males being like that when we were 17 and 18. Most of use matured in our own time, some did not.

Same holds true for women as far as priorities in life. We are all individuals as you are an individual and as such deserve to be treated for who we are and not our gender.

JMO

8/29/2008 7:24:59 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  
jay11221981
Newport, TN
33, joined Apr. 2008

no not all of us just most

8/29/2008 9:51:40 PM Are all men PERVERTS?  

operator1983
Philadelphia, PA
32, joined Jul. 2008

why is it that when a man wants sex from a woman or thinks a woman is sexually attractive he has to be labeled a pervert. men are gonna want sex at some point in their lives. it's a normal human function. if the man's approach is bad, then the woman might not give it up to him. no woman is in any position to tell a man not to want sex.

it seems to me some women want a man that is not willing to want sex. if that's the case, date a gay guy. plus i don't see why a woman would have a problem over a man thinking she sexually attractive. most guys are dying to get that kind of feedback from women. realisticly, they don't. so be glad you're getting it. and don't take that attention for granted. because one day, you could be in the catagory of some men who don't get that type of feedback.

8/30/2008 12:19:49 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
mlk2008
Brimfield, MA
95, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from operator1983:
why is it that when a man wants sex from a woman or thinks a woman is sexually attractive he has to be labeled a pervert. men are gonna want sex at some point in their lives. it's a normal human function. if the man's approach is bad, then the woman might not give it up to him. no woman is in any position to tell a man not to want sex.

it seems to me some women want a man that is not willing to want sex. if that's the case, date a gay guy. plus i don't see why a woman would have a problem over a man thinking she sexually attractive. most guys are dying to get that kind of feedback from women. realisticly, they don't. so be glad you're getting it. and don't take that attention for granted. because one day, you could be in the catagory of some men who don't get that type of feedback.

You hit it right on the nose.

8/30/2008 8:19:16 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

freckles29
Hillsboro, KY
36, joined Aug. 2008

I have been on some dating sites, and almost over half of the men have been perverts, I don't think all men are, but most are.

8/30/2008 8:52:52 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

knittinkitten
Over 2,000 Posts (2,015)
Lady Lake, FL
79, joined Jan. 2007

I would say that eightinchbend has given you a very mature, inciteful response .....why not give it another read and maybe take some of his suggestions....He has said much of what I would have said so there is no need for me to add more.

Except, maybe..."Don't give up". If you do, what are your alternatives?

Just my thoughts.

KK

8/31/2008 12:23:19 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

Ok guys I'm SORRY for genralizing all men as Pervs, maney of you have made good points.
Like most women we are only asking for a little respect before being asked to jump into bed.

8/31/2008 12:56:38 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
tinamg1961
Knoxville, TN
54, joined Aug. 2008

Thanks for your response they was very helpful I'll take your sugestion to heat and to let you know I really did not mean to generlize all men is this question.
Thank You again
Tina

8/31/2008 1:30:59 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,879)
Overton, TX
54, joined Mar. 2008

I have mentioned this a couple times before but when I see this frustration, I believe it is worth mentioning again.

Question: Would you walk into a local bar and yell out for everyone to hear "I am looking for a man"? Probably not! Well, on this site, that is exactly what you do. The response you would get in a bar would not likely be much different than on a date site, maybe not even as bad as a date site. There is a difference on a date sight that makes the situation worse.

Think of it this way, a date sight contains only single people (or at least it should), a bar does not. That means the total field of men you are dealing with are not in a relationship. They are not in a relationship for many reasons much like the women on the site.

1. They are either in transition having left a previous relationship and looking for a new one. They could be emotionally ready for a new relationship or they may not be ready yet, having still to work through emotional stages of the previous loss.

2. There is a good reason they are still single

If you read through the "sex" threads, you will discover that the issue? you describe is not only a male issue but also a female one. You just have to keep your waders on and buckled up and pick off the leeches as you go

and also "the post from eight" is good advice...
do not give up... keep trying, also you could initiate contact first in a classy way.

good luck.

8/31/2008 8:30:16 AM Are all men PERVERTS?  

knittinkitten
Over 2,000 Posts (2,015)
Lady Lake, FL
79, joined Jan. 2007

Quote from tinamg1961:
Ok guys I'm SORRY for genralizing all men as Pervs, maney of you have made good points.
Like most women we are only asking for a little respect before being asked to jump into bed.

I think it's a bit more than just a little respect that we're talking about....I know for a fact that there are many men who simply do not want a long-term, monogamous relationship... for whatever reasons....But, I believe they truly DO respect us. I think we may be talking about two different, but possibly related, sets of feelings here.

Perhaps I understand men to a certain degree, but that doesn't mean I'm genuinely HAPPY about what I understand.... However, I can take it or leave it....

Just my thoughts,

KK