Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dayton hookup

Right after the trial period, six months subscription will start out for $69. meet girls in fresno He was nice, very good searching, and he had a great job. By involving in the reflection course of action the scientific, political, economic and third sector sectors of the society to promote investigation, innovation and a information based society. rubmaps scranton pa In spite of his nerves, Michael said the Zoom conversation in no way got slow or uninteresting.

fort collins hookup

Dating folks you american on the internet is the best way to go, so jump american into the dating scene nowadays! If you have met on trumingle and have a good story to share contact us, we want credit hear your trumingle experience. orlando adult classifieds The downside is that the app sux balls, damn difficult to load if not working with wifi connection. They re letting you reside at house for free and eat their food. joker kills batman on omegle Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the initially time in her life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

IF IT WERE NOT TRUE..THEN WHY WOULD GOD HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT THE JEWS AND THEIR MANY "KOL NIDRE" LIES IN THE FIRST PLACE..

ALL THOSE WILD STORIES ABOUT THE END TIMES...ARE JEWISH FABLES..PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM..THEY ARE GROSS MIS-INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE..

Its IMPOSSIBLE FOR JEWISH RABBIS TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE..They do not have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD..THE INTERPRETER..so they make up all kinds of silly stories..

BOOK OF TITUS 1:14..PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...THEY SAY THEY KNOW GOD..BUT DO NOT..THEIR WORKS.....REPROBATE

GOD TELLS YOU THE JEWS ARE LIARS
GOD TELLS YOU THE JEWS ARE NOT HIS PEOPLE
GOD TELLS YOU THE JEWS ARE REPROBATES..
=========================================================================

IF IT WERE NOT TRUE...then why would GOD HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT THE JEWS AND THEIR MANY "KOL NIDRE" LIES IN THE FIRST PLACE in Titus 1:14?

[Edited 2/23/2016 2:46:39 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

..let me guess...

That statment you put up there applies to every religion with the exception of Islam right??

2/23/2016 2:44:32 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,524)
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH THAT THERE WILL BE A SINGULAR ANTI CHRIST MAN TO COME?
NO NO NO ..NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE ..IS THIS TAUGHT..Its made up by Jewish Rabbis..The JEWISH ANTI CHRIST..is Jewish Talmudism ..not Christian..JUDAISM HAS SEEPED INTO THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES..(II THESS 2..THE MAN (MEN)OF PERDITION)

ZIONIST CHRISTIANITY IS JUDAISM IN DISGUISE..

Christ and his disciples said there were MANY ANTI CHRISTS..not one.

WHO IS ANTI CHRIST ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE?

II JOHN 1:7-11 tells you all who deny Christ..are anti Christs

I LOOKED UP ANTI CHRIST everywhere it was used in the bible..AND NOT ONCE WAS 'ANTI CHRIST' used in the SINGULAR SENSE..BUT ALWAYS IN THE PLURAL SENSE as in many...JUST AS CHRIST SAID..

2/23/2016 3:11:46 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Just more Antisemitism from a bigoted christian nutcase.

Peace

2/23/2016 3:18:54 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

THEY TRY TO MAKE II THESS 2 ABOUT A GLOBAL ANTI CHRIST MAN..but scripture does not support that interpretation.

LET US MAKE 'MAN' (mankind) IN OUR IMAGE....'MAN' used in the plural sense...

II THESS 2...THE MAN (MEN)OF PERDITION STANDING IN THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD....what does this mean?

II CORINTHIANS 6...CHRISTIANS ARE THE LIVING STONES OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD.NOTE: this passage has NOTHING TO DO WITH A JEWISH TEMPLE BUILT IN IS-A-HELL in the middle east..as the Jewish Rabbis would have no believe..

II THESS 2..The MAN OR MEN of perdition..STANDING IN THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD...AS IF HE IS GOD...are the MANY JEWISH RABBIS and Jews who have infiltrated the Christian churches and PERVERTED THE CHRISTIAN RELIGON..

In the Jews religion - the BABYLON TALMUD..ZOHAR AND KABBALAH....they are taught that Jews are the GODS OF THE PLANET..and they are their own MESSIAH.

REVELATION 2:9 AND 3:9..the LETTERS TO THE CHURCHES..WE WERE WARNED THAT OUR RELIGION WOULD BE INFILTRATED BY THE FALSE TRIBE OF JUDAH..Who is the TRIBE OF JUDAH TODAY? READ GENESIS 49:10...and you will begin to see through all the Jews and their lies..

IF YOU ARE SAYING 'HALLELUJAH OR AMEN'..know this is a Jewish practice..HALLELUJAH means LUCIFER IS GOD..(SEBC AKJV 1611 HEBREW #1611 HEY-LELE-JAH..

AMEN-rah...WHO IS 'AMEN'? THE ANCIENT PAGAN EGYPTIAN GOD OF CREATION. its Rabbinic LAw that Rabbis say AMEN after all prayers..THIS IS JUDAISM..CREPT INTO CHRISTIANITY..envoking of pagan gods..The Jews religion is NOT OF GOD...Its Luciferian..

WWW.HENRYMAKOW -IS LUCIFER THE REAL GOD OF THE JEWS? see for yourself. Henry WAS a Jew..so was Brother Kapner-REAL JEW NEWS..and were raised in Judaism..they should know!

Most all the RADIO PREACHERS today are Jews..or married to Jews...The TV PREACHERS work in Jewish controlled TV MEDIA...the IRS CONTROLS THE ESTABLISHMENT 501C3 CHURCHES..who are forbidden to speak about politics in our assemblies..as per A LAW PASSED BY LYNDON BEN JOHNSON..A ZIONIST JEW HIMSELF..all the while..JEWISH SYNAGOGUES ARE USED GREATLY FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES..to push the agenda of the Jews. BUT THE CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SILENCED BY THE JEWS.

THE ANTI CHRIST MAN TEACHING IS OUT OF THE BABYLON TALMUD AND KABBALAH..NOT THE BIBLE

THE JEWISH ANTI CHRIST according to the TALMUD AND KABBALAH..will be birthed from the JEWISH GODDESS 'SHEKINAH' (Challah Bread-Jeremiah 7 and 44)conceived at the WAILING WALL..the left over wall of a Roman pagan goddess ANATONIA...Not the TEmple of the Isralites as you have been deceived to believe .The JEWISH FABLE CONTINUES (TITUS 1:14) The JEWISH ANTI CHRIST..THE EIN SOF..will come...kill all of the non Jews..and give the planet to the Jews...who will rule the world with a Rod of Iron..

This sounds like the same story of Jesus Christ..and how we will rule the earth with a Rod of Iron...(BOOK OF REVELATION)

MATTHEW 21:33 EVEN TELLS YOU that a people would come..and try to usurp the earth from CHRIST, AND THE WILL OF GOD..to steal THE INHERITANCE OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST..

MOST ALL THE HIGHLY DRAMATIZED PROPHETIC FAIRY TALES..emanate from the JEWS RELIGION

==================================================
WHAT DOES GOD TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS??

BOOK OF TITUS 1:14.."PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...THEY SAY THEY KNOW GOD..BUT DO NOT..THEIR WORKS......REPROBATE...."

God tells you the Jews are liars
God tells you the Jews are NOT his people
God tells you the works of the Jews..is REPROBATE

The bible disproves the existence of a JEWISH FABLE OF AN ANTI CHRIST MAN

The bible proves the JEWS ARE NOT HIS PEOPLE

JOHN 8:31-59 Jews were never in captivity in Egypt..Only Israel was..Jews are Edom

I CORINTHIANS 9:20...I became as A JEW to win THE JEWS
I became as ONE UNDER THE LAW..to win those UNDER THE LAW

See..Jews..and Israelites were two different peoples..

CHRIST TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ANY MAN YOUR RABBI..TEACHER.....This is why...ITS EASIER TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE..IF THEY NEVER BOTHER TO READ THE BIBLE..AND CHECK OUT TO SEE IF WHAT YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH..

SCRIPTURE VALIDATES SCRIPTURE...and the lies are easily exposed when you know this truth...

EXAMPLE...

Read EXODUS 3:14..WHERE GOD TELLS YOU HIS NAME..to be a MEMORIAL FOR ALL GENERATIONS..When I read Exodus 4 and then read about this Jehovah..I KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE...((God warned us there would be changes made in the bible..that were not from him..Jeremiah 8:8 lying pen of the scribes, 23:34-36 They pervert the word of the living God, 29:23..They spoke lies in my name)

Then notice that the God of the Jews JEHOVAH has been added in...The word JEHOVAH was made up in 1520 and pushed by Protestant translators..who most likely were Zionists themselves..as THE PROTESTANT REFORMATION WAS ALSO JEWISH...to take down the power of the CATHOLIC CHURCH who stood in the way of a JEWISH GLOBAL ORDER.

STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDANCE AKJV 1611 HEBREW
JEHOVAH #1942, & #1943 JEHOVAH
evil perverse thing..very wicked..

THE BIBLE TELLS US NOTHING THAT IS WICKED DWELLS IN HEAVEN..SO THIS JEHOVAH CANNOT BE THE GOD OF MOSES..

STRONGS EXHASTIVE BIBLE CONCORDANCE AKJV 1611 HEBREW
#3068..JEHOVAH THE GOD OF THE JEWS

WHAT IS THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE JEWS?
#3067 Yehudiyth - Judith, wife of Esau (PARENT OF EDOM)
A CANAANITESS..A JEWESS
A CANAANITESS..A JEWESS
A CANAANITESS..A JEWESS!

Judith and Esau created EDOM...which is the seed of Abraham but NOT the blessed line..and the SEED OF CAIN (GENESIS 3:15.Seed of Lucifer/Cain).WHICH IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH WAR ON THE PLANET..ONE SIDE..THE JEWS..ARE TRYING TO TAKE THE WORLD AWAY FROM ALL NON JEWS..AS PER THE BABYLON TALMUD......

The Jews if you will notice..never read the BOOKS OF THE PROPHETS..where it clearly says that GOD DIVORCED ISRAEL...as well as in THE BOOK OF AMOS..where God tells you that he will not be their God EVER AGAIN, THAT ISRAEL EXISTED NO MORE..AND NEVER WOULD AGAIN.....and that a remnant of Jacob begat Christiandom (Romans 11:5) NEW COVENANT ISRAEL....Jews have no role in the things of God..Not today..not ever..

WE THE CHRISTIANS ARE THE CONTINUANCE OF THE PROMISE MADE TO ABRAHAM..THAT GREAT NATIONS THAT WILL BE GATHERED FROM THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH..WHEN CHRIST RETURNS..

THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST IS NOW..not later..MATTHEW 26:29...Old Testament Saints have ALREADY BEEN RESURRECTED-Matthew 27:53, John 5:25-28, Ezekiel 37:12, I Corinthians 15:20, Revelation 14:4.

OH YEA...try to find the DIASPORA in the bible..Its there..but the only endgame I can see for the followers of Canaanite/Babylon religion .is when the TARES ARE SEPARATED FROM THE WHEAT (BELIEVERS)..AND BURNED IN A FIRE..Matthew 24:37-41

EZEKIEL 47:22..SHOWS YOU ISRAEL WAS NEVER ONE RACE OF PEOPLE..AGAIN..THE JEWS ARE PROVEN TO BE LIARS..

2/23/2016 3:30:08 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

WHAT DO YOU JEWS CALL WHAT YOU DO TO THE SONS OF ISHMAEL IN JEW MEDIA..LYING TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT WTC 9/11 AND WHO REALLY DID THIS EVIL DEED..you Jews blaming this event on innocent Arabs when we all know the Dual Citizens of IS-A-HELL nad the Mossad did that terrible deed that day?

AN ANTI SEMITE..IS A PERSON THE JEWS HATE..BECAUSE THEY KNOW TOO MUCH..AND CAN DESTROY THE JEWISH FABLES USED by JEWS TO DECEIVE NON JEWS..Im proud to be called an Anti Semites..THIS IS WHAT JEWS CALL THE SMART AND WELL INFORMED NON JEWS..

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HOW JEWS INFILTRATED and have PERVERTED MY CHRISTIAN RELIGION AND DECEIVED MY BRETHREN...not the other way around buddy...so stick it..WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST JEWISH HEGEMONY, JEWISH TAKE OVER OF CHRISTIANITY...

How can it be Anti Semitism when its a known fact that Jews are Khazarian Huns...going back to Edom and Canaanites

How can it be Anti Semitism when JEWISH RABBI STEPHEN WISE HIMSELF..SAID THAT TODAYS JEWRY IS MODERN DAY EDOM...

Edom is not the line of Jacob..

How can it be Anti Semitism..when a person is exposing the fact that my country has been taken over by Jews..

Or that Jews have INFILTRATED AND PERVERTED my Christian religion JUST AS THE JEWS DID TO ANCIENT ISRAEL..until it was no more..BOOK OF AMOS 7-8-9:8..ROMANS 11:5..those scriptures PROVE the Jews are impostors.

Jews have genocide my brethern by the millions in recent history..

WE HAVE A RIGHT..TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THEY PSYCHOPATHIC GENOCIDAL EVIL PEOPLE..

ITS CALL SURVIVAL SAIL....SURVIVAL..THATS ALL..This is not Anti Semitic..so stop using that old worn out excuse to make it possible for Talmud*cks to keep on doing their evil against man kinds

were not beasts as you Jews deem us..Were people...Its the Jews who act like wild beasts..by their own deeds..Like wolves..tearing at the flesh of those they have harmed..

2/23/2016 3:41:16 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,071)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

WRONG Sail...

The OP is not a Christian.

The closest the OP can be to Christianity is being a hypocrite.

Read it'd profile.

An habitual liar -- self professed.

2/23/2016 4:00:30 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from funwithmusic:
How can it be Anti Semitism when its a known fact that Jews are Khazarian Huns...going back to Edom and Canaanites

How can it be Anti Semitism when JEWISH RABBI STEPHEN WISE HIMSELF..SAID THAT TODAYS JEWRY IS MODERN DAY EDOM...

How can it be Anti Semitism..when a person is exposing the fact that my country has been taken over by Jews..

Or that Jews have INFILTRATED AND PERVERTED my Christian religion JUST AS THE JEWS DID TO ANCIENT ISRAEL..until it was no more..BOOK OF AMOS 7-8-9:8..ROMANS 11:5..those scriptures PROVE the Jews are impostors.

WE HAVE A RIGHT..TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THEY PSYCHOPATHIC GENOCIDAL EVIL PEOPLE..

ITS CALL SURVIVAL SAIL....SURVIVAL..THATS ALL..This is not Anti Semitic..so stop using that old worn out excuse to make it possible for Talmud*cks to keep on doing their evil against man kinds

were not beasts as you Jews deem us..Were people...Its the Jews who act like wild beasts..by their own deeds..Like wolves..tearing at the flesh of those they have harmed..

Peace

2/24/2016 5:08:09 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from funwithmusic:

Hate is never an acceptable solution. If you believe in what Jesus taught then learn to turn the other cheek and remove the beam in your own eyes. We are all people now, but first we are all children of God, spiritual beings. There should be no division among us their is none greater than any other in the eyes of God. Evil only exist in the minds of those who give it energy by allowing hate to rule them instead of love.

2/24/2016 5:56:18 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from irishrose0906:
... Evil only exist in the minds of those who give it energy by allowing hate to rule them instead of love.

Exactly!

Peace

2/24/2016 12:00:56 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,970)
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014

I'll echo that Sail!!!

2/27/2016 12:47:34 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

Hate is never an acceptable solution. If you believe in what Jesus taught then learn to turn the other cheek and remove the beam in your own eyes. We are all people now, but first we are all children of God, spiritual beings. There should be no division among us their is none greater than any other in the eyes of God. Evil only exist in the minds of those who give it energy by allowing hate to rule them instead of love.

Jesus beat the money changers and threw over their tables..and wares..

God is a god of wrath for those who defy him

Jesus told the Pharissees (those of JudaismBabylon Talmudism..Teachings of the Elders..) THAT THEY ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL..LIARS..AND MURDERERS..

Hmm...did he turn the other cheek?

NO HE TOLD US TO OCCUPY..and all I do is expose the Jews who have infiltrated CHRISTIANDOM..and filled with with PAGAN JUDAISM..leading the ISRAEL OF GOD away from truth..(MATTHEW 2:6, AND MICAH 5:2)

CHRISTIAN ZIONISM IS TALMUDIC LUCIFERIAN JUDAISM IN DISGUISE..

DO YOU SING 'HALLELUJAH" oR SAY AMEN? That is Jewish religon..not Christians..

HALLELUJAH means LUCIFER IS GOD..SEE SEBC AKJV 1611 HEBREW #1966

AMEN-RAH is the ancient pagan god of creation..ITS RABBINIC LAW FOR JEWISH RABBIS TO ENVOKE THIS PAGAN GOD AFTER ALL PRAYERS..

PERHAPS EVEN THE JEWS HAVE BEEN DECEIVED..

WWW.HENRY MAKOW, "IS LUCIFER THE GOD OF THE JEWS?"....check it out for yourself..

I know more than you people..ONe is an athiest who cannot see God anywhere around him..showing what a blind man he is

the other is either a Jewess are decieved Christian zionist in the cult of Talmudism..who cannot see the truth in scripture..because of his apostasy..the Holy Spirit is not with him..and AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IN II THESS 2..GOD HAS BLINDED THEM.

What is the name of your limp wristed pansy god again???

MY GOD IS COMING BACK WITH A VENGEANCE..

THE BIBLE SAYS HE WILL RULE THE EARTH WITH A ROD OF IRON AND WILL DESTROY THOSE WHO DESTROYED THE EARTH..

HE HAS 7 VILES OF WRATH TO DELIVER TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE HIM..OR WORK WITH THE FIRST BEAST AND GIVE HIM POWER...(Zio Zoo X-tians in gov).

HE SOUNDS PRETTY FIERCE TO ME...

HE TOLD US TO OCCUPY TILL HIS RETURN

IM DOING WHAT HE SAID TO DO..BY EXPOSING THE LIARS..AND INFILTRATORS OF MY RELIGON..MY PEOPLE....YOU WOULD DO THE SAME IF WE DID THIS TO YOU..

[Edited 2/27/2016 12:48:45 AM ]

2/27/2016 1:27:36 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

I HAVE THE DATA..THE HISTORY...TO PROVE THE JEWS ARE THE MOST MURDEROIUS PEOPLE ON THE PLANETI HAVE THE EVIDENCE THAT THE JEWISH RELIGION TEACHES HATRED AND MURDER OF NON JEWS

ZIONIST JEWS EISENHOWER AND CHURCHILL KILLED THE JEWS IN AUCHWITZ..AND THE OTHER CAMPS..WHEN THEY BOMBED THE GERMAN SUPPLY LINES..CAUSING STARVATION AND DISEASE...Then the LYING JEWISH MEDIA..blamed it on German..THEN THE LYING JEWS..BEGAN LOOTING THE GERMANS..after they murdered half the nation first

SEE ZIONIST JEW "EISENHOWERS RHINE MEADOWS"...SEE...THE MOVIE "HELLFIRE: THE GENOCIDE OF NAZI GERMANY @GERMANS4JUSTIC OR JUSTICE 4 GERMANS..I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..
YOU DONT..OBVIOUSLY..but are simpletons here to oppose the truth...Thats the only job you could get I guess....LIARS...making a living telling JEWISH KOL NIDRE LIES..
VENGEANCE OF THE JEWS

Perhaps these reforms are the cause of the present tranquillity, because the revolutionary leaders nearly all belong to the Jewish race and the most effective revolutionary agency is the Jewish Bund, which has its headquarters at Bialystok, where the massacre occurred last June. The government has suffered more from that race than from all of its other subjects combined. Whenever a desperate deed is committed it is always done by a Jew and there is scarcely one loyal member of that race in the entire Empire.

An Oasis of News for Americans Who Presently Endure the Hateful Censorship of Zionist Occupation

Top: Jewish Occupied Governments: USSR

These Christians are but a few of the 100,000,000 Christian innocents who were exterminated by the Anti-Christian Jewish Red Commissars in Russia under the orders of Trotsky, the Jewish Commissar of Commissars. Yet Spielberg will never Direct a "Schindler's List" Movie for them or their genocide. Why is that? Because Jews did it.

My relatives and my fellow Christians were murdered in the USSR under Jewish Marxism between 1917-1945, and many of the Marxists came to Russia from New York to do this to Christians in 1917 after Jacob Schiff, the Jewish anti-Christian maniac banker who owned The Guaranty National Trust, the largest bank in the United States, financed Lenin and Trotsky $35 million for the Red Revolution and the mass killing of these Christian souls. We must never forget this.

The Role of the Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution and the Genocidal Killing of 65,000,000 Christians by the Jewish Leaders in the USSR
Jewish Bolsheviks & Their Roles Listed in Let My People Go, Empirical Publications, 1976.
Jews Led Red Revolution - By The Numbers

Jewish Bolsheviks Played Major Role in the USSR, Says www.answer.com
Rabbi Yissocher Frand's Admission of Jewish Communist Connections
Speech in National Geographic Magazine, Dec 1 1906, on Jewish Revolutionary Crimes in Russia
Historical Observations on Red Revolution in USSR as Jewish
Winston Churchill's Famous History of Zionists vs. Bolsheviks Carried in Sunday Illustrated Herald on February 8, 1920, page 5
Jews , Their Press, and Others Say Jews Behind Red Revolution
First President of Soviet Union, Yakov Sverdlov, a Jew--Article in People's Weekly World
Jews, Communism, and The Job of Killing Off the USSR's Christians
The Vinnitsa Christians Genocide--Committed by the USSR's Jews & Who Controlled the NKVD
Discussion of Jewish Bolshevism as Taking Over Russia in Red Revolution with Names of Jews
Arrested and Enslaved by Jewish Bolsheviks 52 Years Ago, These Christians Still Want to Leave Their Artic Prisons
Jewish Use of Fascist Beating Methods, Torture, and Executions in USSR Prisons
The Jewish Inventions of the Russian Gulags & Their Inhumane Conditions
How Hundreds of Christian [sic. "bourgeousie" Were Lined Up and Shot by the Nazi-Like Jewish Cheka - Red Revolution Materials
Nicholas Utin, a Jew, the First Russian Marist, 1860's to 1870's
Jewish Founders of the Russian Social-Democratic Movement in 1883
Jewish Socialism in 1980-1900

Ukrainian Famine in the book "Ninth Circle" with pictures published in The Chicago American newspaper during February and March, 1935
Genrik Yagoda, Russian Jewish Christian Killer
The Prop Masters
Historical Worksheet on Jewish Influences in the Red Revolution W/USA Banking Connections
Anti-Semitism USSR Capital Crime by Grateful Communists
Boston Globe Reports 100,000,000 Killed by Communism
Lutheran Synod/Missouri Reports on 95.5 Million Murdered Christians in USSR by Jews
Genocide by High NKVD Jews in Russia Still Hidden--Eric Margolis, Toronto Sun, 12-13-98
Pictures of Dying Ukrainians in The Chicago American, February and March 1935
Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee
Jews Blamed for Lithuanian Genocide
Jewish Assassination of Czar Alexander
Lazar Kaganovich, Soviet Jewish Commissar and Christian Genocidal Killer
Trotsky -- Lev Davidovich Bronstein
Reuter's Story on Crucifixions, Scalpings, and Beastial Torture of the Christians in USSR
How the Jews Led USSR Communism
"Yiddish Culture, Socialist Politics and the Shaping of Immigrant Jewish Identity in America, 1890-1924," Dissertation by Stanford Ph.D. candidate Anthony Michels
Netherland Ambassadors Report on Jewish Bolsheviks Published by U.S. State Department
Post USSR Jewish Control Areas
Email to Jew Watch from USSR Victims
Commemorating the 65,000,000 Dead with European Holocaust Memorial Week, a European Holocaust Museum, and $20 Trillion in Reparations
Stalin's Jews
The Prop Masters - Kaganovitch - Holocaust of Russian Christians by the USSR Jewish Leaders

THE JEWS DID THESE EVIL DEEDS

THE JEWS HAVE NOW INFESTED THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT..JUDICIAL SYSTEM..MEDIA..BANKING..ETC ETC..

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THIS VICIOUS MURDEROUS PEOPLE FROM HELL..

WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW....EXCEPT THAT I WAS RIGHT..AND YOU ARE WRONG..OR YOU ARE SAYANIM HERE TO 'KOL NIDRE' LIE...

YOU CONFUSE HATE WITH DEFENDING ONES LIFE..COUNTRY..FAMILY...GOD..

PSALMS 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked?

I will!

[Edited 2/27/2016 1:30:41 AM ]

2/27/2016 2:25:45 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,934)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

There is no anti-Christ, fun. Get over it. Move on.

2/27/2016 7:14:38 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

it is referred to as the little horn in Daniel chapter 7, and the beast in revelation chapters 13, 14 and the wh*re of babylon in chapter 17 of revelation

the word anti Christ is referred to as anyone who is against Christ.

in revelation the word fornication means spiritual adultery. someone who misrepresents the word of God, the bible.

the word wine means deception

a woman in the bible represents a true church and a false church. here we see a woman/church in chapter 17 who leads the whole earth the wrong way through her teachings that are not biblical

in chapter 14 of revelation a mark is enforced upon the whole earth and you cannot buy or sell, or live unless you take that mark. its a mark that goes against God and those who refuse to take the mark will be persecuted and put to death. and yes the united states will take part in this

2/27/2016 7:50:17 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

funwithmentalillness

2/27/2016 7:56:47 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from wayn49:
the word anti Christ is referred to as anyone who is against Christ.

Absolutely correct. Jesus was a paranoid megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur and narcissist.

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Jesus wasn't a good role model. He cursed plants, was cruel to animals, he was jealous and hated the idea of his men lusting for women. He wanted you to hate yourself. The self loathing Christian is the best kind of Christian.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

[Edited 2/27/2016 7:57:42 AM ]

2/27/2016 9:00:19 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014

Jewaphobic ....

it does appear to be a malady

2/27/2016 3:16:57 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Personally, I love the Jews. But then again I love everybody.

2/28/2016 2:05:24 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Absolutely correct. Jesus was a paranoid megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur and narcissist.

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Jesus wasn't a good role model. He cursed plants, was cruel to animals, he was jealous and hated the idea of his men lusting for women. He wanted you to hate yourself. The self loathing Christian is the best kind of Christian.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

I don't doupt that scripture painted this portrait , but scripture was written without consent .

If the story is true , all that means anything , is the fact that a vagrant challenged a nemesis , that he knew would take his life .

2/28/2016 2:19:44 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

He wasn't resurrected by a god , he was resurrected by the people . The authority that hated him was trying to stay afloat , using him , and his followers for leverage .

If not for Jesus , his followers , and paganism , their religion would've died a long time ago .

2/28/2016 3:54:31 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Personally, I love the Jews. But then again I love everybody.

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

3/17/2016 8:31:49 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

samallen31
Charlestown, IN
34, joined Sep. 2013

It seems that there are some other scripture that need to be looked at. Both in revelation the book of Danial + (other books of prophecy) Eludes to the fact that a False Christ will arise and seat himself in the Jewish temple.
1 John 2:18 - Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 9:27
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Daniel 11:31
"His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Daniel 12:11
"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Matthew 24:15
"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--

In conclusion there will be a world leader that Proclaims himself as God and enforces The worship of himself the false prophet and the beast (unholy trinity) Also enforcing a binding mark of acceptance of their rule or one can not buy sell or trade during that time. Those who receive the mark Will face eternal judgment in Hells fire and damnation.Also in The book of revelation 19 The thing is there is a better hope for those who hear the Gospel That God sent His son to Die for humanity not only a physical death but a spiritual one Jesus on the Cross was separated from the Father at that moment.He had never been without the Father never.He took our punishment because He must be just and judge sin but He desired to love us and save us so He did both He loved and Showed His judgment at the same time. The bible says He condemned sin in the sinful flesh, And God Gives pardon to the breakers of the Law of God.Through His son The Christ Death on the Cross. He not only forgives but frees the enslaved person who is slave to sin.
I would also caution a person speaking against the Jewish people.

Romans 1 16For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."
Romans 11
…20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.…23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.…

3/17/2016 9:05:04 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014

Trump

3/17/2016 9:18:10 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
sdgncalix3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,106)
Las Vegas, NV
43, joined Dec. 2012

I sure hope there aren't people like this when the world ends.

3/17/2016 11:54:50 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

samallen31
Charlestown, IN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Dear women you have missed the whole meaning of the scripture you are referencing. He was saying that Love of God was to be placed above all things. And also that we are to hate the very sinful existence that pales to compare to God and the things God has to offer. He cursed the tree to show the example of persons that do not bear good fruit in accordance with the scripture. I had the face the trouble with the scripture myself although I understood that a tree that did not bare fruit deserved to be removed. ( in reference to unfruitful persons) I did not understand the part at first look about it being cursed because it did not produce fruit out of it's season. Yet scripture is showing that In Christ and with God as said in scripture that we shall produce fruit in and out of season. Lets say this will you if you have a worthless tree remain on your property??? will you let a worker at your business just keep on working although he is unprofitable and damages the work you have established???

Also how can the person who said judge not less you be judged be what you say
or love your enemies and do good to them
or love your neighbor as yourself.
or he who commended the good Samaritan yet condemned the actions of the pharisees and Sadducee's who walked on by.
Remember the bible needs to be read in context...

3Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful, for they shall be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

3/17/2016 2:21:26 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,535)
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

The bible say the anti christ are liberal pagan agenda of womanhood as the old Latin word diva translate meaning in English as the adversaries definition meaning devilship of queenship leadership of the Hebrew word thuggee definition meaning in English translation as the deceivership...

I will provide proof if you need me too..

We can start from the back of the biblical book or the beginning of any biblical book..

I like to start from the back of the biblical book and work my way to the beginning of any biblical language book.

Revelation 17:5-6

The mystery prostitution mother that causes all the abomination fornication sin of earth..

Her mystery name is wannabe character title goddess definition meaning of the fairytale lifestyle character as queenship definition meaning of Minoan adversary act of bad action and her liberties followers ..

1 ((John)) chapter 2:18-

((Dear children)),this is the last hour ; and as you ((heard))that the antichrist is coming,,((((even)))now (((many)))antichrists)))have (((come)))..

This is how we know it is the last hour.

((((((They)))))went/won't out from ((from us))),,but(((((they))))did not((((really)))belong to (((us))).

For if (((they)))had belonged to ((((us)))),,(((they)))would have remained with (((us) ; but (((their))) going going showed that none of(((them)))belonged to(((us)))..

3/17/2016 2:31:56 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

Quote from masterweber:
The bible say the anti christ are liberal pagan agenda of womanhood as the old Latin word diva translate meaning in English as the adversaries definition meaning devilship of queenship leadership of the Hebrew word thuggee definition meaning in English translation as the deceivership...

I will provide proof if you need me too..

We can start from the back of the biblical book or the beginning of any biblical book..

I like to start from the back of the biblical book and work my way to the beginning of any biblical language book.

Revelation 17:5-6

The mystery prostitution mother that causes all the abomination fornication sin of earth..

Her mystery name is wannabe character title goddess definition meaning of the fairytale lifestyle character as queenship definition meaning of Minoan adversary act of bad action and her liberties followers ..

1 ((John)) chapter 2:18-

((Dear children)),this is the last hour ; and as you ((heard))that the antichrist is coming,,((((even)))now (((many)))antichrists)))have (((come)))..

This is how we know it is the last hour.

((((((They)))))went/won't out from ((from us))),,but(((((they))))did not((((really)))belong to (((us))).

For if (((they)))had belonged to ((((us)))),,(((they)))would have remained with (((us) ; but (((their))) going going showed that none of(((them)))belonged to(((us)))..

Matthew 23 New International Version (NIV)

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

Then ST Jean the baptist said to the crowds and to his son disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in(( ST Yava the baptist/Moses’s seat. )

((So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. ))

But do not do what they do, ((for they do not practice what they preach)).

((They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.))

“Everything they do is done for people to see: ((They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; ))they love the place of ((honor at wedding banquets)) and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called she master ‘Rabbi’ by others.

“But you are not to called them ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one ((Teacher)), and you are all brothers.

And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have ((one Father, and he is in heaven.))

Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.

((The greatest among you will be your servants. ))

((For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.))

((Seven Woes/hoe on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees))

“Woe/hoe to you, ((teachers of the law and Pharisees,)) you ((hypocrites!))

((You shut the door of the kingdom/ba'al dom/Lordship dom of heaven in people’s faces)).

((You yourselves do not enter))), nor will you let those enter who are trying to.))

((“Woe/hoe to you, ))((teachers of the law and Pharisees, )) ((you hypocrites!)) You/she ((travel over land and sea to win a ((single convert, )))((and when(( you have succeeded)), you make(( them twice as much a child)( of hell as you are)).

“Woe/hoe to you, ((blind guides))!

You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple of God judgement, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the pagan libertarian materialistic wedding temple is bound by that oath.’

((You blind fools! Which is greater)): ((the gold, or the temple))(( that makes the gold sacred?)))

You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the(( wedding altar of sex is marriage, ))it means nothing )(( but anyone who swears by the materialistic ring gift on the (((wedding altar)) is(( bound by that oath)).

(((’ You blind men))!

((Which is greater)): the materialistic ring gift, or the sex is marriage altar that makes the(( virgins gift of five''unjust''servants slaves concubines discipline genie's wives sacred?)))

Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.

And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

“Woe to you, (((teachers of the law)) and Pharisees, you(( hypocrites))!

((You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin.))

(( But you have neglected the more important matters of the law))—justice, mercy and faithfulness.))

(( You should have practiced the latter)), ((without neglecting the former.))

()(( You blind guides))! You strain out a gnat but(( swallow a camel)).-:d*ck-

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!

((You are like))((( whitewashed))) tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

“((Woe to you, ))teachers of the law)) and Pharisees, you hypocrites!

(((You build tombs))) for the prophets and ((decorate the graves of the righteous))).

And you say, (((‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would(( not have)) taken ((part ))with them in shedding)))) the ((blood of the prophets.)))

’ So you (((testify against ))yourselves (((that you are the descendants ))of those((( who murdered)) the prophets)).

Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

((“You snakes)))! You ((brood of vipers)))!

How will you escape being condemned to hell?))

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers.

((Some of them you will kill)) and (((crucify

you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the pagan wedding materialistic ring temple and the sex is marriage altar.

Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

3/18/2016 2:31:49 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

samallen31
Charlestown, IN
34, joined Sep. 2013

Quote from funwithmusic:

What then do you do with the scriptures as follows???
I am Not Ashamed of the Gospel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."
6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalm 12:6-7, KJV)
John 4:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
http://biblebelievers.com/Reagan_Jews.html

Galatians 3:28New International Version (NIV)
galatians 3:28
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcisim by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
No Other Gospel
Galatians 1
…7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!…
Paul said
Paul said in Acts 21:39, “… I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus (which was not in the land of Israel) ….” He also said in 2 Corinthians 11:22, “Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I ….” So all Jews are also Israelites and Hebrews regardless of whether or not they live in the land of Israel.
Jews Hebrews Israelites are all of the same blood line...
Inward jews are the saved circucisiom of the heart
Romans 2:29King James Version (KJV)
Romans 11
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Therefore one amen is used right here in scripture and also any one can use scripture for their own agenda Watch out for Wolves brothers and sisters watch out for wolves and get into the safety pen of the Lord and of Good shepherds (pastors of the flock of home the Lord of Shepard's leads and councils.)

3/18/2016 3:25:02 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
33, joined May. 2013

Negus definition meaning of the old liberal queen built up devour tyranny pharaohs definition meaning of the neo liberal King definition of the blind leadership of a husband definition meaning Jesus/James is herod,

and a ba`al definition meaning the lordship definition of following God John leadership character as being a chosen scepter ruler as title the Swedish word husbonde definition meaning the old Germanic Norse word husbondi definition meaning the old English word husbonda definition meaning chosen master ruler over the consented multitask painful labour gender household ..

[Edited 3/18/2016 3:27:17 PM ]

3/18/2016 3:56:29 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014

Reams and reams and reams, and reams...........etc

3/18/2016 4:21:52 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Anti-Christ- The consciousness of separation and duality. This consciousness forms a filter that distorts perception in such a way, that it seems plausible that we are separate beings, separated from God, from each other and from the material universe. The more firmly we are trapped in this consciousness, the more real the illusion of separation seems to us. We will act like separate beings, meaning we will believe that what we do to others will not effect ourselves. This is the origin of man's inhumanity to man, and the origin of evil. Human beings can be trapped in this consciousness, but so can non-material beings, forming the dark forces.

Every thing mentioned in the bible such as Heaven, Hell, Anti-Christ, Christed, are all forms of consciousness.

3/18/2016 8:28:04 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Who is Antichrist? According to St. John, anyone who does not believe that Christ has come in the flesh is Antichrist.

3/18/2016 11:57:38 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Who is Antichrist? According to St. John, anyone who does not believe that Christ has come in the flesh is Antichrist.

There is no anti-Christ.

3/19/2016 11:23:29 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

people seem to confuse the anti christ with the beast power in revelation. basically there is a tale between two woman/churches in revelation. those who do the will of God and those who do not do the will of God

its that simple. and a time of trouble is coming upon the whole earth and Jesus is coming and which side are we on

[Edited 3/19/2016 11:24:20 AM ]

3/19/2016 12:11:22 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

rufftreasure
Fairmont, MN
61, joined Jun. 2014

People tend to be confused about the fact that there are no them and us, we are all in this together, the only thing that will save us is lovin one another.

3/19/2016 12:31:21 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I don't care what the bible says , or what the koran says , they're like peas in a pod .

Face it , no matter how much you want hate everyone that got away , or each other , you want to terrorize, to gain faithful followers .

Face it , its the same damn thing , you're petty a** criminals looking for a cheap score .

Being free , should trump every religion that ever existed .

3/19/2016 2:10:06 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from rufftreasure:
People tend to be confused about the fact that there are no them and us, we are all in this together, the only thing that will save us is lovin one another.

the only thing that will save us, is Jesus and his righteousness because we are sinners and yes loving one another and following the truth

3/19/2016 2:17:35 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,288)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from wayn49:
the only thing that will save us, is Jesus and his righteousness because we are sinners and yes loving one another and following the truth
Maybe all you need is Seroquel or Risperdal.

3/19/2016 3:05:35 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Nothing trumps life , no god , no saint , no sinner .

3/19/2016 3:34:37 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

If you cant feel it , you're already dead .

3/27/2016 10:12:21 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from nonstandard:
I don't care what the bible says , or what the koran says , they're like peas in a pod .

Face it , no matter how much you want hate everyone that got away , or each other , you want to terrorize, to gain faithful followers .

Face it , its the same damn thing , you're petty a** criminals looking for a cheap score .

Being free , should trump every religion that ever existed .

Christianity has nothing to do with the Koran

Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism

Judaism has nothing to do with God...Its self worship...and has nothing to do with the bible

WHEN AMERICA WAS CHRISTIAN...MEN WERE FREE..THERE WAS LITTLE TO NO CRIME..IT WAS THE BEST NATION ON THE PLANET

There was no Child molestation or kidnapping to speak of..till the Russian Jewish Mafia came to America in the 60's and 70's..I REMEMBER..CAUSE I WAS THERE..

There was no massive sexual immorality..It was kept hidden from the children..TODAY WITH JEWISH MEDIA..ITS EVERYWHERE...ITS IN EVERY HOUSE..ITS DISGUSTING..AND ONLY HARMS MANKIND..but Its always been Jewish ..This same complaint of sexual immorality...Cabarets..Strips clubs..Porn films..etc.. has rang throughout the world against the Jews ..in every nation Jews infiltrate..WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL WITH YOUR CUTE LITTLE JEW TV SHOWS..LIKE SEINFELD..ETC..

WHAT IS BEING FREE MEAN TO YOU? YOU THINK THERE SHOULD BE NO RULES??

should people be free to molest children because they can over power them?
should people be free to rape women..because they can over power them?

SO..YOUR A BARBARIAN? YOU BELIEVE IN BARBARIANISM..?

THERE HAS TO BE SOME RULES..AND GODS 10 SIMPLE RULES WORK QUITE WELL FOR OVER 6,000 YEARS..who are you to try to change what has always been?

[Edited 3/27/2016 10:13:53 AM ]

3/27/2016 10:56:13 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from funwithmusic:
Christianity has nothing to do with the Koran

Ignorant and incoherent sentence structure. The NT has nothing to do with the Koran because the NT was written BEFORE the Koran. Duh!

Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism
Wrong. Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism and Jesus himself, a Jew, says (according to the myth in Matthew)

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled.

That law is Mosaic law which is Judaism.

Judaism has nothing to do with God...Its self worship...and has nothing to do with the bible
Ignorant use of the word bible. Torah is the original bible. Every Christian bible is never without the OT which is derived from the Torah. No Christian excludes Torah myths in their beliefs e.g. Adam and Eve, Flood, Creation, Moses and the 10 commandments, etc. You're simply too uneducated (stupid) to know any of this. Duh!

WHEN AMERICA WAS CHRISTIAN...MEN WERE FREE..THERE WAS LITTLE TO NO CRIME..IT WAS THE BEST NATION ON THE PLANET
Duh! There is no mention of Christianity, any god, Jesus or creator in the Constitution. lol.

There was no Child molestation or kidnapping to speak of..till the Russian Jewish Mafia came to America in the 60's and 70's..I REMEMBER..CAUSE I WAS THERE..
Catholic priests and other Christians have molested children long before Russians moved to the US. Native Americans forced into Christian orphanages were molested. You're simply too uneducated (stupid) to know any of this. Duh!

The rest of your post is an incoherent ramble of your obsessive compulsive mental disorder. Your mental illness may even exceed the severity of psychosis in that of Lud, Wayne, Kb2222 and a few others. I could be wrong. They're still pretty sick individuals.

[Edited 3/27/2016 10:58:27 AM ]

3/28/2016 1:33:49 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

REVELATION 13:11-14

“And I beheld another [political] beast coming up out of the earth … and he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him … and he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth, by the means of those miracles which he had power to do …”

Only Jews have rained fire upon mankind..from heaven to earth

THE HELLSTORM -PHOSPHOROUS BOMBS USED AGAINST against Christian Germany- firebombing...a TRUE HOLOCAUST..a sacrifice to the Devil God. GERMANY WAS FIREBOMBED BY JEWS LEADING ALLIED NATIONS...USA-BRITIAN-USSR..

THE ATOMIC BOMB on Japan...The Bomb was a Jewish created bomb..

PALESTINE...PHOSPHOROUS BOMBS RAINING DOWN ON THE PEOPLE...

The Beast in Daniel cannot be a revived Roman Empire...because in Daniel..it says its DIVERSE FROM THE OTHERS...DIFFERENT..AND MUCH MORE CRUEL...

IF YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS..YOU CAN SEE THEIR LEADERS..ARE THE MOST MASS MURDERING IN-HUMANE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET..

Every where they go..they murder kill and destory everything.

THEY ARE IN THE US GOV TODAY...WHY WOULD WE NOT SUFFER THE SAME FATE THAT ALL NATIONS BEFORE US HAVE SUFFERED WHEN THE JEWS CAME TO THEIR COUNTRIES...AND GENOCIDE THE PEOPLE..

THE ERASED IRAQ AND THEIR HISTORY

THEY ERASED PALESTINE HISTORY

THEY TRIED TO ERASE RUSSIAN HISTORY..

THEY TRIED TO ERASE GERMAN HISTORY..

THEY ARE ERASING OUR HISTORY TODAY..changing TIMES AND LAWS (Daniel 7:25) as prophesied in the bible.

3/28/2016 1:44:24 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
61, joined Feb. 2007

Isis attacks on ancient sites erasing history of humanity, says Iraq

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/09/iraq-condemns-isis-destruction-ancient-sites

NOW ASK YOURSELF..WHO IS ISIS? Erasing a person..a nation..has always been what the Talmudics do...

I will show you who ISIS REALLY IS..YOU CANNOT HONESTLY DENY IT...ITS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE..

GO TO THIS MOSSAD SITE..... https://www.mossad.gov.il/Pages/default.aspx

NOW CONVERT IT TO ENGLISH by pressing the EN button on the right upper corner..

NOW..LOOK AT WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW THE MENORAH IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. - ISIS..

THE ISRAELI MOSSAD IS - ISIS...

By their works ye shall know them..

The USSR Jews would ERASE A MAN FROM HISTORY ..that they did not like...

THE JEWS HAVE ERASED IRAQ...AND PALESTINE..AND IM SURE MORE MIDDLE EAST NATIONS WILL ALSO BE ERASED ..as Jews make war and claim ERETZ IS-A-HELL..

WHILE AMERICANS WATCH THIS INJUSTICE ON TV AS IF ITS A SOAP OPERA..PICKING THEIR APATHETIC NOSES AND SUPPORTING LUCIFERIAN ANTI CHRIST JEWS..

3/28/2016 5:23:12 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Peace

3/28/2016 5:28:31 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Peace

3/28/2016 5:30:31 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Peace

3/28/2016 9:04:53 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

God did not create sin. sure he placed in the garden of eden a tree he said not to eat from. maybe it was a test to see how loyal they would be. it was lucifer, satan who rebelled in heaven and then tempted eve and adam. it was man and woman that became wicked over time and they had a choice. it was God who loved the people more then himself and gave up his paradise to live a perfect life that we could not and then die a death we deserved and arose again and defeated death so all who choose to believe could one day live again forever

3/29/2016 2:57:54 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from wayn49:
God did not create sin. sure he placed in the garden of eden a tree he said not to eat from. maybe it was a test to see how loyal they would be. it was lucifer, satan who rebelled in heaven and then tempted eve and adam. it was man and woman that became wicked over time and they had a choice. it was God who loved the people more then himself and gave up his paradise to live a perfect life that we could not and then die a death we deserved and arose again and defeated death so all who choose to believe could one day live again forever

If you really believe that nonsense ..... you're batshit crazy!

Peace

3/29/2016 3:50:57 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

God did not create sin

Wait I thought god made everything? This story is confusing, first there was nothing then there was everything.
Is god all powerful? All knowing? So if god is all knowing why put a forbidden tree of knowledge right in the garden where adam & eve ( less than a week old and without knowledge ) could find and eat the fruit? He is all knowing and yet he set them up.

Would you let a baby near a hot stove or exposed electrical wires unsupervised?
Don't tell me god is a bad parent

[Edited 3/29/2016 3:51:45 AM ]

3/29/2016 7:34:11 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:
If you really believe that nonsense ..... you're batshit crazy!

Peace

then i am crazy and i do believe it. you do not understand and maybe one day you will

3/29/2016 2:57:21 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Not Seeing the Forest for the Trees
The spiritual path is a process whereby you gradually free your mind from the illusions created by the ego.
The ego has created descriptions of what it thinks is reality, it has created idols and it worships them as its god. It also seeks to make you worship them as a god, meaning you never question their “reality.”
When you experience the Spirit of Truth directly, you have a frame of reference for seeing through the ego’s illusions. This will cause the ego to lose power over you.
The ego has a survival instinct and will do anything it can to prevent you from becoming free of its illusions.

The origin of all creative principles is the Law of Oneness. God created everything out of its own Being, and thus God’s Being is embedded in everything that was created.
The fundamental function of the Christ mind is to be one with God, one with God’s overall vision for the universe.
Your lifestream, which is more than your physical body and your outer mind and personality, were created to be a co-creator with God.
God has given human beings dominion over the earth. Human beings have been given free will, so they must – individually and collectively – decide what they do upon the earth.

People will inevitably experience the conditions they co-create. Humankind has collectively created current conditions, and everyone is experiencing them.
When co-creators gain free will, it becomes possible that they can choose to go against the principle of oneness.
A co-creator can create in two ways:
Co-create by using the mind of Christ. Everything you do is in alignment with God’s purpose and the design principles used by God.
De-create by using the mind of anti-christ. Everything you create is out of alignment with God’s purpose and laws.

The mind of anti-christ is in opposition to the mind of Christ because it is based on the illusion that it is separated from God.
Free will gives you two options for expressing your creativity:
You can co-create within the framework of God’s law.
You can de-create outside the framework of God’s law.
De-creating is the cause of all limitations and suffering seen on earth.
The mind of anti-christ is based on a fundamental division between itself and God, God’s law and all other co-creators.
When you step outside the consciousness of Christ, truth becomes a relative concept, dominated by two opposites that can only exist in relation to each other.

3/29/2016 2:59:37 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Continued:

The story of Adam and Eve symbolizes what has happened to every lifestream, namely the choice to partake of the “forbidden fruit” of the duality consciousness.
The “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” is a description of the consciousness of anti-christ. It sees itself as separated from God. This is a consequence of giving lifestreams free will.
In the consciousness of anti-christ everything is defined on a scale with two opposites. On one side is good and on the opposite side is evil. Yet for the scale to exist, both are necessary, meaning that “good” and “evil” have now become relative concepts. They exist only in relation to each other.
In the consciousness of anti-christ there is no absolute truth. “Truth” has become relative, meaning that it can be defined differently by different people.

When you partake of the consciousness of anti-christ, you create your own definition of truth—and it will be outside of God’s absolute truth.
The ultimate outcome is the belief that evil is the opposite of God, meaning that the devil is the opposite polarity of God and is a necessary part of life.
The consciousness of anti-christ is not in a polarity with the consciousness of Christ. Evil is not the opposite of God. Evil is outside of God, and the consciousness of anti-christ is outside the consciousness of oneness.

Relativity is a product of the consciousness of anti-christ. It is only in the sphere of anti-christ that good and evil exist as relative concepts where one cannot exist without the other.
All human beings on this planet have “fallen,” meaning that they have partaken of the fruit of the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil.” They have succumbed to the basic illusion that they are separated from God instead of being co-creators with God.

You can never be separated from God in reality. The belief that you are separated from God can exist only in the mind. It is a result of the choice to partake of the consciousness of anti-christ, whereby you begin to believe – even experience – that you are separated from God.
The fall into a lower state of consciousness was a gradual process that took time, yet there did come a moment of truth.

Your lifestream did have a moment in which it recognized that it had separated itself from its spiritual teacher. At that moment, the Conscious You faced an epic choice. Would it go back to its spiritual teacher or would it seek to hide from its teacher?

The story of the Fall is the story of those lifestreams who tried to hide from the teacher. Most people on this planet are still hiding from the spiritual teacher. The spiritual path can be seen as a process of making peace with your spiritual teacher.

Paradise is the Christ consciousness. When the Conscious You partook of the consciousness of separation, it could not remain in the consciousness of oneness—you cannot be one and separate at the same time.

When the Conscious You lost is connection to its spiritual teacher it felt abandoned. Because this aloneness was unbearable, the Conscious You needed something to take the place of its spiritual teacher. That “something” became the ego.

The ego sees everything through the filter of the consciousness of separation, meaning that it will always see itself as separated from God. It cannot see oneness as the solution to the Conscious You’s basic problem of aloneness.

The ego seeks to make the Conscious You believe in illusions that make it seem like the conscious self does not have to come back to oneness. They range from the idea that there is no God to the idea that you can be saved only through an outer religion.

Everything the ego sees affirms the basic illusion that you are separated from God. The ego and its relative, dualistic beliefs form a veil that prevents you from seeing God and God’s truth. Walking the spiritual path is a matter of learning to see beyond this veil.

The Conscious You is created out of God’s being. It can never forget that there is more to life than what it experiences on earth. The ego is faced with an impossible quest. The Conscious You has an inner longing for oneness, but the ego can never fill that longing.

To stay alive, the ego must prevent you from realizing the basic truth about life, and it does so by seeking to trap you in its dualistic illusions. The individual illusions created by the ego can be seen as trees in a forest.

As you begin to use your built-in ability to reach for the higher truth of Christ, you begin to cut down some of the trees in the forest. Eventually, your vision is less obscured, and you can begin to see the truth of Christ.

The ego is more than the individual illusions it has created, as the forest is more than the trees. If you clear out all the trees, is there any forest left? The forest is still in existence in the same place it always existed, namely in the human mind.

The forest is a mental concept, an illusion created in the mind—and so is the ego. The ego has no reality in and of itself. It only has the reality that you give to it because you believe in its illusions.

As long as you are focusing your attention on the illusions, you cannot see the ego. As long as you believe in the illusions, you cannot discover the truth that the ego has no reality in God.

As long as you do not see that the ego has no reality, you believe the consciousness of anti-christ is real. Thus, you continue to believe in the illusion that you are separated from God.

All of the individual illusions are designed to prevent you from seeing the ego itself. When you do see the ego, you will realize that it is not real and has no power over you.

You really cannot define the ego because the ego has no actual substance. It seems to have substance because you believe in its illusions.

The ego of one person is different from the ego of another person, and they are set apart by the individual illusions that each person has accepted.

The ego is like a chameleon that changes color so as to blend in with its environment and escape being detected.

Your ego will not remain the same. As you climb the spiritual path, you will clear out some of the illusions of your ego but that does not mean you have fully overcome the ego.

As long as any illusions are left, the ego will hide behind them in its never-ending attempt to prevent you from seeing the forest.

As long as you are in this world, it is wise not to believe that you have fully overcome the ego. It is wise to always be alert and look for something that is hiding, seeking to deceive you to the very end.

Every time an illusion is overcome, you have a split second where the ego is exposed. If you pay attention, you can see it before it has time to hide itself again.

Once you have seen the ego itself, it will become much easer for you to overcome its illusions, until you can dismiss even the basic illusion that the ego and the separation from God is real.

Once you no longer identify with the ego, it becomes so much easier for you to let go of the remaining illusions of your ego.

This is the state of knowing – “Human, know thyself” – to which all sincere spiritual seekers should aspire.

From the book: The Mystical Teachings of Jesus Christ

3/29/2016 6:54:46 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from wayn49:
then i am crazy and i do believe it. you do not understand and maybe one day you will

Crazy is not a clinical term for your mental disorder. You are primarily delusional disordered with likely OCD and have cognitive defects. If you weren't you wouldn't be obsessively religious.

3/30/2016 5:28:18 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,922)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
Crazy is not a clinical term for your mental disorder. You are primarily delusional disordered with likely OCD and have cognitive defects. If you weren't you wouldn't be obsessively religious.

i take it you do not believe in God at all. see i do not call you crazy or sick or anything because its your choice

but let me ask you, if it is all real like the bible says, what will you do?

3/31/2016 7:10:04 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Continued:

The story of Adam and Eve symbolizes what has happened to every lifestream, namely the choice to partake of the “forbidden fruit” of the duality consciousness.
The “tree of the knowledge of good and evil” is a description of the consciousness of anti-christ. It sees itself as separated from God. This is a consequence of giving lifestreams free will.
In the consciousness of anti-christ everything is defined on a scale with two opposites. On one side is good and on the opposite side is evil. Yet for the scale to exist, both are necessary, meaning that “good” and “evil” have now become relative concepts. They exist only in relation to each other.
In the consciousness of anti-christ there is no absolute truth. “Truth” has become relative, meaning that it can be defined differently by different people.

When you partake of the consciousness of anti-christ, you create your own definition of truth—and it will be outside of God’s absolute truth.
The ultimate outcome is the belief that evil is the opposite of God, meaning that the devil is the opposite polarity of God and is a necessary part of life.
The consciousness of anti-christ is not in a polarity with the consciousness of Christ. Evil is not the opposite of God. Evil is outside of God, and the consciousness of anti-christ is outside the consciousness of oneness.

Relativity is a product of the consciousness of anti-christ. It is only in the sphere of anti-christ that good and evil exist as relative concepts where one cannot exist without the other.
All human beings on this planet have “fallen,” meaning that they have partaken of the fruit of the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil.” They have succumbed to the basic illusion that they are separated from God instead of being co-creators with God.

You can never be separated from God in reality. The belief that you are separated from God can exist only in the mind. It is a result of the choice to partake of the consciousness of anti-christ, whereby you begin to believe – even experience – that you are separated from God.
The fall into a lower state of consciousness was a gradual process that took time, yet there did come a moment of truth.

Your lifestream did have a moment in which it recognized that it had separated itself from its spiritual teacher. At that moment, the Conscious You faced an epic choice. Would it go back to its spiritual teacher or would it seek to hide from its teacher?

The story of the Fall is the story of those lifestreams who tried to hide from the teacher. Most people on this planet are still hiding from the spiritual teacher. The spiritual path can be seen as a process of making peace with your spiritual teacher.

Paradise is the Christ consciousness. When the Conscious You partook of the consciousness of separation, it could not remain in the consciousness of oneness—you cannot be one and separate at the same time.

When the Conscious You lost is connection to its spiritual teacher it felt abandoned. Because this aloneness was unbearable, the Conscious You needed something to take the place of its spiritual teacher. That “something” became the ego.

The ego sees everything through the filter of the consciousness of separation, meaning that it will always see itself as separated from God. It cannot see oneness as the solution to the Conscious You’s basic problem of aloneness.

The ego seeks to make the Conscious You believe in illusions that make it seem like the conscious self does not have to come back to oneness. They range from the idea that there is no God to the idea that you can be saved only through an outer religion.

Everything the ego sees affirms the basic illusion that you are separated from God. The ego and its relative, dualistic beliefs form a veil that prevents you from seeing God and God’s truth. Walking the spiritual path is a matter of learning to see beyond this veil.

The Conscious You is created out of God’s being. It can never forget that there is more to life than what it experiences on earth. The ego is faced with an impossible quest. The Conscious You has an inner longing for oneness, but the ego can never fill that longing.

To stay alive, the ego must prevent you from realizing the basic truth about life, and it does so by seeking to trap you in its dualistic illusions. The individual illusions created by the ego can be seen as trees in a forest.

As you begin to use your built-in ability to reach for the higher truth of Christ, you begin to cut down some of the trees in the forest. Eventually, your vision is less obscured, and you can begin to see the truth of Christ.

The ego is more than the individual illusions it has created, as the forest is more than the trees. If you clear out all the trees, is there any forest left? The forest is still in existence in the same place it always existed, namely in the human mind.

From the book: The Mystical Teachings of Jesus Christ

All of our truths , come from our physical environment . All of our assumptions , come from the parts of it , that escapes our senses . The fever to steal away the mystery , and claim it , as our own , comes from ego .

It was perfect without us , and it will remain perfect without us .

3/31/2016 7:38:32 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,665)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The only thing that is saving the human race , are the same things that have been sustaining it , since the very beginning .

We shouldn't be thankful to ourselves , we should be thankful , to everything that sustains us .

4/21/2016 12:08:30 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Many "False Prophets".

4/21/2016 4:42:01 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Peace
4/22/2016 5:55:07 AM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
stregaleonora
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,658)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

4/22/2016 7:57:02 PM Who does the bible says is ANTI CHRIST?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

EZPZ... Ignorance and Fear