Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

w4m hookup

By the time we d done our third round of the park I realised I was fairly a lot on a date with a COVID denier, created my excuses and left. long beach ca dating Meeting individuals quickly online, then heading out to meet them in particular person can build all sorts of scenarios. Also, it s time consuming and want to spend income also. shreveport adult search Anything else is great.

out of town hookup app

OKCupid s algorithm uses a series of queries to ascertain what percentage you will match with any of its 5 million customers. ocoee singles Because we got engaged I was on cloud 9, Erickson mentioned. Maybe it s due to the fact we had got to know each and every other so nicely initially, but Jon has normally been an open book he says what s on his thoughts and I felt I could trust him. omegle com para niños He apologised for being late, as he had gotten pulled more than for speeding and the cop gave him a hard time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/24/2016 6:11:48 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,934)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Protestants diss her [Mary] by not praying to her, by not saying Hail Marys or rosaries, and by not emphasizing that Mary is the New Eve and the mother of God, and by not recognizing her as the queen of Heaven. The hearts of Jesus and Mary reign together. -Ludlow

Hera Greek Goddess of Marriage and Queen of Olympus

Hera is the Queen of the Gods and is the wife and sister of Zeus in the Olympian pantheon. She is known for being the Goddess of Marriage & Birth. Despite being the Goddess of Marriage, she was known to be jealous and vengeful towards the many lovers and offspring of her husband Zeus.

She was also known to turn her anger towards mortals who crossed her as well – for example, Paris, who chose Aphrodite over Hera as the most beautiful goddess at the marriage of the sea-nymph Thetis to a mortal called Peleus.

In images and statues, Hera is portrayed as being majestic and solemn, crowned with the polos – a high cylindrical crown worn by many of the Great Goddesses.

Even before her marriage with Zeus, she ruled over the heavens and the Earth. This is one reason why she is referred to as ‘The Queen of Heaven’ – ruling over Mount Olympus where all the gods and goddesses live.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/24/2016 7:52:09 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,981)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Is Hera one of the 700,000 gods of Urantia? Is she a eugenicist?

2/24/2016 10:41:11 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Is Hera one of the 700,000 gods of Urantia? Is she a eugenicist?

Hera, the Greek Goddess, aka the "Queen of Heaven" is the pagan prototype for the Catholic church's own mother cult worship figure, Mary, the other queen of heaven. And all the dead saints are Catholic pagan-bait replacements for all the Roman and Greek pagan gods.

2/25/2016 8:33:43 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The guy who believes in 700,000 gods says the Catholic Church has too many gods!

2/25/2016 1:24:43 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The guy who believes in 700,000 gods says the Catholic Church has too many gods!

Your church has 414,313 mini gods, mere humans, that you call "Fathers" in violation of Jesus' clear command not to do that, and it also has 10,000 or so other "gods" a pantheon of them called "saints" which take the place, like Mary takes the place of Hera, of the Roman and Greek gods, and which Catholics pray to. If you pray to someone, that someone is a "god" of some kind or another. Mary and all the so-called saints are all "gods" in the Catholic church.

The only God we Urantians pray to is God. We don't pray to dead people or to statues of dead people.

Give this Catholic video a listen when you get time: https://youtu.be/H5TyNPG88aU

2/25/2016 5:47:07 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Catholics don't pray to dead people. They pray to the living saints. And they don't pray to statues--- they pray to the living saints the statues represent, or the living Christ that the statue of Christ represents.

2/25/2016 10:50:05 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Catholics don't pray to dead people. They pray to the living saints. And they don't pray to statues--- they pray to the living saints the statues represent, or the living Christ that the statue of Christ represents.

So you say, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

2/26/2016 10:56:45 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Worship no Graven Image...

2/26/2016 12:27:05 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,191)
Medford, OR
55, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

Quote from irishrose0906:
Worship no Graven Image...

This is especially applicable to the false gods many have worshiped,(allowed to rule/influence their existence) beginning with the descendant rulers of Adam described as the cunning serpent in the book of Genesis whom deceptively influenced the beginning of a synthetic system of resource management which has ultimately evolved into today's capitalism.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Gen 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Gen 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
Gen 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Note that the serpent does not inquire as to what the Lord God commanded but rather what god commanded. The former representing the supreme divinity and the latter representing an agent, (which could include a man), of the supreme creator/divinity. The Lord God commanded that resources be shared equitably,(midst), and gave the order of resource distribution priority in naming the four rivers of Eden.

I'll add that the contemporary versions of subjects of this story are beasts and harlots, (self serving capitalists), and dragons, (the treacherous hypocritical institutions they create such as the Vatican and America too.)

2/26/2016 2:01:09 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I agree. Graven images and statues should not be worshipped. Only venerated.

2/26/2016 5:09:17 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I agree. Graven images and statues should not be worshipped. Only venerated.

You're still playing word games with God. You're so clever!

Venerate:

Function:verb

: to regard with reverential respect
Synonyms adore, revere, reverence, worship

2/29/2016 9:46:38 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The Church makes a distinction between veneration and adoration, and has from earliest times.

2/29/2016 10:38:01 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Church makes a distinction between veneration and adoration, and has from earliest times.

The church makes self serving distinctions every time it wants to do what God says not to do.

Idols? Make a distinction that allows them.

Calling priests, "Father"? Make a distinction that allows it.

No mediator between God and man except Jesus? Make distinctions that puts Mary and priests in the middle.

The Catholic church is an abomination.

3/1/2016 7:26:48 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy upon us, and, after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O Clement, o loving, o sweet Virgin Mary."

--one of the prayers of the rosary

3/1/2016 10:24:56 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy upon us, and, after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O Clement, o loving, o sweet Virgin Mary."

--one of the prayers of the rosary

I praise you, great Hera, fair bride of mighty Zeus,
mother of stout Ares and skillful Hephaestus,
beautiful queen who walks Olympus' golden halls.
Magnificent temples are yours, glorious goddess;
with libations and festivals are you honored,
Hera, with your fathomless eyes, your even gaze,
your measured step, your poise and grace beyond compare.
To each wedding day you bring joy, most honored one;
by your will do lovers join in lawful marriage,
as partners form a household, begin a family.
Brilliant and strong-willed defender of marriage,
great Hera, I honor you and ask your blessing.

one of the prayers to Hera, Queen of Heaven

3/1/2016 11:12:26 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Hera is the figment of somebody's imagination. Mary is a real person.

3/1/2016 2:15:04 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Hera is the figment of somebody's imagination. Mary is a real person.

Mary is a real, dead person. Her alleged role in heaven is a figment of somebody's imagination. It's not biblical.

3/1/2016 3:53:30 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,191)
Medford, OR
55, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

The prayer is a wasted effort because the children were banished from civilized freedom and committed to being enslaved beasts whom give their power to the dragons, (vaticans and capitalistic agencies),until they end the behavior of capitalism.

3/2/2016 8:28:14 AM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

"Sing her praise ye Cherubim
Join our sing ye Seraphim
Heaven and earth resound the hymn
Salve, salve, salve Regina."

--from a Catholic hymn

3/2/2016 2:05:11 PM Hera and Mary, the Queens of Heaven  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"Sing her praise ye Cherubim
Join our sing ye Seraphim
Heaven and earth resound the hymn
Salve, salve, salve Regina."

--from a Catholic hymn

Mat 12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
Mat 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.