Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites melbourne

If I was interested I sent a response and answered their concerns, and started asking some of my personal. oregon dating sites Our moms became rapidly and dear pals as young working experts in Chicago, and motherhood came at a comparable time for them. The papers have been signed and they celebrated with khinkali . ihookup com sign up This practical experience dating long distance has grown both of us in our trust in the Lord and the factors that He is undertaking.

mega personsls

99 per month. gainesville online dating So when the front workplace employees says pls pay RM100 inclusive of refundable deposit , you take out RM50 and ask the girl to pay the rest since you don t have modest alter/didn t bring adequate money. Free accounts permit you to reply to messages. dating apps costa rica I deleted them all off my telephone and told myself I would only reinstall them when I was confident adequate in myself to not seek validation through likes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/1/2016 1:27:41 PM Christ and Muhammed  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,990)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The following is a quote from the March 3 issue of The Wanderer, a Catholic weekly newspaper, which quotes from "Christianity, Islam, and Atheism" by William Kilpatrick, p. 142-143:

"Muhammed's role in the lives of Muslims is similar to Christ's in the lives of Christians...The trouble is, there's a wide divergence between the life of Christ and the life of Muhammed. How divergent?

"Here's a quick quiz: Which of the two had eleven wives? Which one married a nine-year-old girl? Which one married his ex-daughter-in-law? Which one struck off the heads of captives 'as they were brought out to him in batches'? Which one ordered his men to gouge out the eyes of a group of captured thieves and to 'cut off their hands and legs'? One doesn't need a degree in comparative religion to know that the man in question is not Christ. Critics of Christianity may talk about a moral equivalence between Islam and Christianity, but there is no comparison between the founder of the one faith and the founder of the other."

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/1/2016 3:48:33 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,946)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

But if you compare Mohammed to God in the so called Old Testament, then Mohammed doesn't look so bad.

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The following is a quote from the March 3 issue of The Wanderer, a Catholic weekly newspaper, which quotes from "Christianity, Islam, and Atheism" by William Kilpatrick, p. 142-143:

"Muhammed's role in the lives of Muslims is similar to Christ's in the lives of Christians...The trouble is, there's a wide divergence between the life of Christ and the life of Muhammed. How divergent?

"Here's a quick quiz: Which of the two had eleven wives? Which one married a nine-year-old girl? Which one married his ex-daughter-in-law? Which one struck off the heads of captives 'as they were brought out to him in batches'? Which one ordered his men to gouge out the eyes of a group of captured thieves and to 'cut off their hands and legs'? One doesn't need a degree in comparative religion to know that the man in question is not Christ. Critics of Christianity may talk about a moral equivalence between Islam and Christianity, but there is no comparison between the founder of the one faith and the founder of the other."

3/1/2016 4:21:32 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,106)
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
But if you compare Mohammed to God in the so called Old Testament, then Mohammed doesn't look so bad.

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Hard to say, the God of the OT just killed people.
Muhammed tortured and raped them also.

3/1/2016 4:56:13 PM Christ and Muhammed  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (188,136)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:

@ Lud -- as you know, I am not Catholic. However, like you, I can read, and comprehend, to a point.

1. Muhammad was Moslem, not Christian.

2. Jesus was Christian, not Moslem.

3. I am Christian, not Catholic.

4. Jesus and Mohammed were "prophets of God". (That is apparent by both Scripture or the Bible and the teachings of Islam)

5. Jesus was the 'Son of God'. (A biblical concept, not an intercourse with a woman concept. The 'Immaculate Conception' was a conception authorized by God to bring forth on a 'corrupt and filthy'world a 'clean' path to Godliness. Islamic faith speaks to Jesus, as well as Mohammed, as being prophets of God. In Islam, there is an adverse objection to others of varying faith attempting to make the case that Jesus was a 'natural born, in the flesh, sin of God. See how easily this would have allowed the world to demean God as being subject to uncleanliness? Hence, the Trinity.)

6. Jesus was the teacher or the way, not the foundation. Peter, the Rock, was the foundation upon which Christianity was built.

7. Mohammed, being Moslem, was following Gods law during his time. The culture was much different then than it is today. Even in Christianity, Lud, men have been given license to have more than one wife at a time. Please, dknt make it out as if Islam is that corrupt because you refuse to admit that Christianity has been guilty of the same type practices.

8. Today, Lud, the Catholic Church, ascribes to a lot if things that other religions do not. Celibacy is one of the main things for Catholic priests and nuns.

Small quiz, Lud. Hope many Pope's of the Roman Catholic Church have been married men during their service? And why were they permitted to be non-celibate?

See, Lud, back in the days of yore there was a lot of wars and fighting going on. Only men were being killed off in great numbers which was nearly a cause for eradication of some tribes. Lud, when the population drops to severe lies life across the board is threatened with extinction.

Just thinking out loud... not inciting.

3/1/2016 9:01:50 PM Christ and Muhammed  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Cupocheer, are you saying that you prefer Muhammed to Christ?

3/1/2016 9:17:23 PM Christ and Muhammed  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Lud, it may be wise, friend, that you not try to spin my words, challenge my beliefs, nor my Christianity.

3/1/2016 9:38:45 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

This is 2016, civilized societies do not do things the way the muslims do.

3/1/2016 10:08:19 PM Christ and Muhammed  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:

It isn't reasonable to compare the life circumstances of Jesus and Mohammed. Nothing is known about the early life of Jesus apart from the (probably fake) infancy narratives. Whether or not Jesus ever had sex with anyone, underage or otherwise is unknown or has been sanitized out of his biographies — perhaps due to the weird antipathy Christianity has towards the subject of sex. Jesus was a Jewish apocalyptic prophet. He didn't need to fight anyone to establish Judaism. It was already the accepted religion in his social milieu. But there is lots of fighting in the (probably unhistorical) early books of the Hebrew Bible where the Israelites are portrayed as conquering the land of the Canaanites and taking it as their own. These fights include stealing the wives of conquered tribes, which is tantamount to rape. God commanded and condoned these fights, and Jesus is God according to Christian belief in a triune Godhead.

3/1/2016 10:18:53 PM Christ and Muhammed  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
This is 2016, civilized societies do not do things the way the muslims do.

Did you say "civilized"?

Seattle WA

Population: 668,342

Violent crime rate (re-ported) 69 per every 1,000 residents.

One of the highest crime rates in America.

You were saying, so eloquently?

3/2/2016 8:30:12 AM Christ and Muhammed  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Clarence, in your quest for truth you should not overlook Jesus' obvious holiness.

3/2/2016 2:01:06 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Hard to say, the God of the OT just killed people.
Muhammed tortured and raped them also.

Rape is a technique of war. Even our troops do it.

3/2/2016 5:29:42 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Cupocheer, are you saying that you prefer Muhammed to Christ?

You shouldn't jerk cup's words around like that, distorting what she said all to hell.

3/2/2016 6:54:54 PM Christ and Muhammed  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Clarence, in your quest for truth you should not overlook Jesus' obvious holiness.

Yes! He is full of holes.

Peace

3/2/2016 6:58:42 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from followjesusonly:
Rape is a technique of war. Even our troops do it.

Islam has technically been at war with all nom-muslims for 1400 years, so anyone is a valid target.

3/2/2016 8:15:33 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Islam has technically been at war with all nom-muslims for 1400 years, so anyone is a valid target.

"War is Hell." -General William T. Sherman

3/2/2016 9:16:30 PM Christ and Muhammed  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

All I hear is "my religion is better than yours" because I believe the stuff I read about Mohamed, and besides, it's very important that my religion is the Right religion because I'm a member, and damn anyone that questions it or thinks different, because it stirs my secret doubts about my church, my Faith, and my relationship with God.

Why do you attack people who strive to establish a sincere relationship with the God you venerate, but through a different Prophet? What does that say about the core of your faith? Is it so weak that it lives by stepping on others devotion?

3/2/2016 9:25:53 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

what did you read about muhammed

3/2/2016 9:35:41 PM Christ and Muhammed  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

The quote is about the crap you and your friends publish about Mohamed, and the simple minded that believe it without question.

3/2/2016 9:57:36 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

No, I am curious what you read about Muhammed, can you give me some titles.

3/3/2016 7:31:49 AM Christ and Muhammed  
clarence2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,554)
South Yorkshire
United Kingdom
58, joined May. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Holiness/sacredness is in in the eyes of the beholder. Jesus is holy and sacred to Christians but less so to Jews and Muslims, who prefer to put their own prophets first. For me, Jesus is an interesting historical figure but I believe he was fully human with no divine attributes and held some ideas that were flat out wrong, such as his belief that the end of the age was imminent and God was about to establish an earthly utopia for his chosen people. I also think Jesus was wrong to favour cruel punishments for people who disagree with his teachings, such as hurling them into lakes of fire or the place of wailing and gnashing of teeth. My opinion is that antisocial behaviour results from a complex mix of genetic and environmental factors and that creating an educated, more equal and nurturing society is the way forward to improving how people behave.

3/3/2016 8:13:16 AM Christ and Muhammed  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:

It's obvious OPie only reads propaganda from the church, which gives a very narrow view.

So any truth he has is only his opinion and not necessarily truthful at all.
But he is a good little catholic and is immune from anything factual.

3/3/2016 11:55:04 AM Christ and Muhammed  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Olderthandirt, do you think I'm a narrow person?

3/3/2016 12:24:27 PM Christ and Muhammed  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Yes I do lud you fail to see 90% of what goes on around you, if the RCC doesn't approve you won't see it.

3/3/2016 12:54:40 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from clarence2:
Quote from ludlowlowell:

Holiness/sacredness is in in the eyes of the beholder. Jesus is holy and sacred to Christians but less so to Jews and Muslims, who prefer to put their own prophets first. For me, Jesus is an interesting historical figure but I believe he was fully human with no divine attributes and held some ideas that were flat out wrong, such as his belief that the end of the age was imminent and God was about to establish an earthly utopia for his chosen people. I also think Jesus was wrong to favour cruel punishments for people who disagree with his teachings, such as hurling them into lakes of fire or the place of wailing and gnashing of teeth. My opinion is that antisocial behaviour results from a complex mix of genetic and environmental factors and that creating an educated, more equal and nurturing society is the way forward to improving how people behave.

The bible account of Jesus that you mention above, like "favour cruel punishments for people who disagree with his teachings, such as hurling them into lakes of fire or the place of wailing and gnashing of teeth." is simply wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It's not only wrong, it's blasphemy, (not for you as a non-believer), it's blasphemy by whoever wrote that in the first place, and for believers, Christians and so on, to repeat it. It's someone's agenda that has been added to Jesus.

3/3/2016 12:55:11 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Olderthandirt, do you think I'm a narrow person?

I sure do.

3/3/2016 4:24:10 PM Christ and Muhammed  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Well, I sure hope I am.

"Enter through the narrow gate. The gate that I ads to damnation is wide, the road is clear, and many choose to travel it. But how narrow is the gate that leads to life, how rough the road, and how few there are who find it."

--Jesus (Matthew 7:13-14 NAB)

3/3/2016 5:53:43 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from asanb:
The quote is about the crap you and your friends publish about Mohamed, and the simple minded that believe it without question.

I am still waiting for you to tell me where you got your information about muhammed.
What did you read. Or are you just blowing wind again.

3/3/2016 8:40:29 PM Christ and Muhammed  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Well, I sure hope I am.

"Enter through the narrow gate. The gate that I ads to damnation is wide, the road is clear, and many choose to travel it. But how narrow is the gate that leads to life, how rough the road, and how few there are who find it."

--Jesus (Matthew 7:13-14 NAB)

But Jesus says you don't even love God because you refuse to obey Him. I'm pretty sure He's not going to allow anyone into heaven who already refuses to obey Him and love Him here on earth. Why would He?

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

Jesus: "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

3/3/2016 9:04:40 PM Christ and Muhammed  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
I am still waiting for you to tell me where you got your information about muhammed.
What did you read. Or are you just blowing wind again.

I learned about the reality Islam's originator from the commentary of a Holy man of similar stature. If you read the articles on comparative religion from the modern saints of the Sant Mat school, and the modern Sufi leadership, you will gain a higher perspective. To understand the coming of a prophet or a Saint it is more accurate to hear it from a Living Saint who is in comprehension of the reality of what they were, rather than the conjecture of religious authorities or politically motivated interpretations of so called historians.

To understand a Mystic, you ask a Mystic for the truth.

The misunderstanding of Jesus message are just as rife with error.

3/3/2016 9:14:51 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

So basically you learned nothing about muhammed. but are quick to judge someone else who has studied him.

3/3/2016 9:22:29 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

And BTW, There is no misunderstanding of Muhammeds message, it is written very plainly.

And you don't need someone who reads chicken bones to understand it.

A grade school knowledge, of any of the major languages does just fine.

3/3/2016 9:58:26 PM Christ and Muhammed  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

What's that little companion book to the Qu'ran called, Yasu?

3/3/2016 10:29:30 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from cupocheer:
What's that little companion book to the Qu'ran called, Yasu?

Actually it is several books, the Qur'an being 14% of the writings.

The Sirat Rasuall Allah, Islams first documentation, yes, before the Qur,an is the only biography of Muhammed written within 200 years of his lifetime.
"The history of Al Taburi" is the other regarding Muhammeds life.

These two books are the only documentation of Muhammed on the planet.

Two others, written even later, are Bukhari, and Muslim.

That's why I get a kick out of people trying to tell me about Muhammed, and never even heard of these books.

You have in the messenger a beautiful pattern of conduct to follow. ( Qur'an)

3/3/2016 10:33:53 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

And BTW, Taburi is 40 volumes, Short volumes, My set has 4 in each book.

3/3/2016 11:29:21 PM Christ and Muhammed  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
So basically you learned nothing about muhammed. but are quick to judge someone else who has studied him.

I suppose it depends upon what you consider to be sources of authority. Your studies are based upon the opinions and interpretations of writings by worldly people who haven't a clue about what He revealed of spiritual advancement and mysticism. You focus on the History and anecdote and completely loose his revelation. It's quite understandable. You can't expect a dog to understand a symphony and the history of it's composer.
Those who know nothing ( and want to know nothing) of a divine connection or a manifestation of divinity will deny and subvert any subtle meanings or references to it, and instead look to the intellect for a way to explain it away or even to ridicule.

It speaks of the vision of the student, don't you think? How open is your mind?

I posted Sant Mat again for the hundredth time, Mr. Expert. Have you even put that phrase in a google box? You say I know nothing but you neither see, investigate or consider the possibility of another perspective. Your head is in a box. Open your eyes.

3/3/2016 11:45:51 PM Christ and Muhammed  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

You are so proud of your knowledge of Books. Book Knowledge is the realm of the intellect. The intellect can argue that black is white, and irrefutably argue that it is so. Your Book knowledge is ignorant of the reality within. Without that knowledge, all is conjecture and speculation without solid foundation.

3/3/2016 11:55:20 PM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

As I said, I am not depending on the knowledge of a witch doctor, to tell me about someone who lived 1400 years ago.

I am depending on the written documentation, from which the religion was written around.

3/4/2016 4:20:55 AM Christ and Muhammed  

w6o6l6f_1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,239)
Richmond, VA
38, joined May. 2014

Muhammad loved to f**k goats.

3/4/2016 5:20:46 AM Christ and Muhammed  
Yasureoktoo
Seattle, WA
61, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from w6o6l6f_1:
Muhammad loved to f**k goats.

There is no record of muhammed having sex with a goat, though animal sex is permitted when there are no women around to rape.
Muhammed is documented in sex with 61 women, though a few of these were consensual, a few of his wives.
Muhammed is also accused of having sex with a dead woman.
There are several perversions written about his sex life, I can look these up if you want them.

His first biography was mostly discarded because of, "Matters that would distress people".
Much of this survived in his second, but nobody knows exactly what.

What was left, would be illegal in a pornographic movie.