Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide com

I m definitely bummed and do not want to lead this guy on only to be hurt the exact same way I am. craigslist clarksville ar Have you had a superior encounter with one particular of these solutions? Do you have any other online dating internet sites you d propose? It really is basically the initial quit for those entering the dating planet. websites like fling com It provides members quick access to tools relevant to their properly getting while working with the platform.

mega personal alternative

Either you ve by no means experienced these web sites/apps or they are diverse tinder and Match from the ones I ve applied. boone craigslist all personals She met him just before COVID arrived in March, and they had already enjoyed a romantic Valentine s Day evening at the opera house. Then grab the chance to start out a conversation about wanderlust on a dating app and do not miss out on this adventurous query, to know their likes/dislikes and hobbies much better. disco gay dating If you are hunting for anything distinct in a mate, odds are there is a dating web page or app just for that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/10/2016 7:00:23 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,625)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from olderthandirt20:
What happened to you king stupid? did your mama take Thalidomide ? Did you eat lead paint as a child? What explains your lack a of functioning mind? Did your daddy drop or shake you too much ?

Answer the damn questions and stop being evasive and dishonest !

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/10/2016 7:16:20 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,569)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Answer the damn questions and stop being evasive and dishonest !

That's good advice. Too bad you are so arrogantly stupid to realize it.

3/10/2016 7:18:43 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Why do you keep evading the question kb ? Does the answer embarrass you? Who are the adjusters? What are the adjusters?

3/11/2016 10:12:27 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why do you keep evading the question kb? Does the answer embarrass you?

I haven't been evading the question. I told you I was not inclined to answer your question until you answered mine. And I have no idea why you would think the answer would embarrass me. Why would you think that? Just being antagonistic, right?

Who are the adjusters? What are the adjusters?

Thought Adjusters are a actual fragment of God, a marvel of divine condescension, that resides within the mind of all normal-minded human beings commensurate with the making of the first moral decision (usually around the age of 5 or 6) that seeks to develop the divine character within you thereby fostering personality survival after death which forever distinguishes you from mere animal creatures.

3/11/2016 10:20:01 AM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

A fragment of god ? who certifies them ? who are" the Personalized Adjusters of Divinington, which have been certified by the Personalized Adjuster of Urantia. "
Who/what is the personalized adjuster of urantia?

3/11/2016 10:48:31 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

A fragment of god ? who certifies them ? who are" the Personalized Adjusters of Divinington, which have been certified by the Personalized Adjuster of Urantia. "
Who/what is the personalized adjuster of urantia?

I gave you my response to your question "What are the adjusters" which you appear to ignore and then ask more questions that appear to be off the wall questions which any answer I might respond has no relevance to your mocking disbelief in God. If you really have a desire to enlighten yourself then I would encourage you to actually read the Urantia Book and I provide herewith a link to the Fellowship Online Study Edition With Integrated Bible, Topical Index, and Audio Links.

http://urantia-book.org/newbook/index.html

Read the book. I am not going to waste my time answering additional somewhat incoherent random questions about the thought adjusters when you are so completely ignorant as a matter of choice of the contents of the UB. Such questions/answers are an exercise in futility if you are not a serious truth seeker.

3/11/2016 10:55:33 AM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Okay, so you can't answer I understand.

3/11/2016 11:16:00 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Read the book. I am not going to waste my time answering additional somewhat incoherent random questions about the thought adjusters when you are so completely ignorant as a matter of choice of the contents of the UB. Such questions/answers are an exercise in futility if you are not a serious truth seeker.

3/11/2016 12:04:40 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Why should I read your book when it is false? Much like the bible it is inconsistent and misleading. From what I have seen it is vague and steeped in useless verbiage and pseudo scientific conjecture with no basis of truth. It has no useful information in reality .

3/11/2016 12:28:33 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why should I read your book when it is false? Much like the bible it is inconsistent and misleading. From what I have seen it is vague and steeped in useless verbiage and pseudo scientific conjecture with no basis of truth. It has no useful information in reality .

I suppose your opinion is to be expected from an egotistical, closed-minded materialistic atheist who lying says he has no desire to experience life after death overtakes him.

You can't even be honest with yourself if it means believing in God. No one except the depraved or mentally ill really wants to stay dead forever in the grave but you say you do. You are your worse enemy if that's your true desire.

Honesty appears not to be a virtue with you even if it means deliberately choosing to stay dead in the grave lest it bring about a spiritual awakening.

I wonder. Why don't you honestly respond to my thread "Paper 12: The Universe of Universes"?

3/11/2016 5:32:11 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Because it is shit.

3/11/2016 5:36:42 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Because it is shit.

Imo, you deserve to stay in the grave.

3/11/2016 5:52:36 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

That's how it really works,now you are learning.

3/12/2016 7:50:58 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Thought Adjusters are a actual fragment of God, a marvel of divine condescension, that resides within the mind of all normal-minded human beings commensurate with the making of the first moral decision (usually around the age of 5 or 6) that seeks to develop the divine character within you thereby fostering personality survival after death which forever distinguishes you from mere animal creatures.

What statistical analysis are you using of the word "normal-minded". I would say in religious communities it is normal to be superstitious and use irrationality and illogic as it's main form of reasoning. The word normal in a statistical context does not mean sane. And we know, religious people when reasoning their irrational beliefs are mostly not sane and exhibit symptoms regarded as behaviors found in particular mental disorders.

The fragment of god metaphor is no different than the trinity in Catholicism where you find a 3 in 1 god. In Hindism you have millions of gods, specially 330 million, in the one god Brahman. So your thought adjusters are not original and simply a deranged copy of memes that already exist.

The pathology comes into this when a person experiences an external personality within themselves. The pathology increases as this imaginary personalty exhibits influence. The old term is split personality and means the same thing as dissociative disorder. Those with this condition are mentally ill.

[Edited 3/12/2016 7:53:13 AM ]

3/12/2016 7:59:24 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

When a child is subjected to the abuse of religious indoctrination it loses its ability to think clearly and rationally and therefore cannot make moral decisions based on sound reasoning. The child grows up in a disturbed environment being brainwashed with a deranged set of rules called morals. What it really is, is programming to think and act with what it was brainwashed with. There is no morality in child abuse.

3/12/2016 9:06:24 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:
When a child is subjected to the abuse of religious indoctrination it loses its ability to think clearly and rationally and therefore cannot make moral decisions based on sound reasoning. The child grows up in a disturbed environment being brainwashed with a deranged set of rules called morals. What it really is, is programming to think and act with what it was brainwashed with. There is no morality in child abuse.

You are a confused, dishonest and arrogant atheist who delights in mocking God because you are so despicable and insane you don't even have a desire to live after death. Were/are your parents this way? If not I'm sure they feel disgraced by you.

3/12/2016 11:46:33 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Yuoo ere-a a cunffoosed, deeshunest und errugunt ezeeeest vhu deleeghts in muckeeng Gud becoose-a yuoo ere-a su despeeceble-a und insune-a yuoo dun't ifee hefe-a a desure-a tu leefe-a effter deet. Vere-a/ere-a yuoor perents thees vey? Iff nut I'm soore-a zeey feel deesgreced by yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!

Huh?

3/12/2016 11:56:15 AM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

It sounds like a broken record in here. Kb needs something original... Well I guess that won't happen.
He remains king stupid

3/12/2016 1:14:18 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
You are a confused, dishonest and arrogant atheist who delights in mocking God because you are so despicable and insane you don't even have a desire to live after death. Were/are your parents this way? If not I'm sure they feel disgraced by you.

3/12/2016 2:02:04 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,934)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

What is it you like about trading shots with these trolls?

Why don't you block them?

:Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." (Mat 7:6)

They are not interested in ANYTHING YOU OR I HAVE TO SAY. They are Internet Trolls.

Internet troll

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/'tro?l/, /'tr?l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

You're being USED. The question is, WHY do you allow it to continue? The only answer is that you must like some aspect of it. You either like being abused or you like mindless arguing back and forth with trolls who get their rocks off by jerking your chain.

Block OTD and afro-desi-anus.

3/12/2016 7:40:26 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from followjesusonly:

Its unfortunate that DH doesn't ban these atheist trolls from this religion forum and I hate to see them dominate the forum with their arrogant God mocking posts. But you are right I should just go ahead and block them and be done with them as they have made such disrespectful smart-ass egotistical asses of themselves they are clearly beyond help.

3/12/2016 8:38:41 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Its unfortunate that DH doesn't ban these atheist trolls from this religion forum and I hate to see them dominate the forum with their arrogant God mocking posts. But you are right I should just go ahead and block them and be done with them as they have made such disrespectful smart-ass egotistical asses of themselves they are clearly beyond help.

The path to help is available through your health care provider. You're in denial of your psychiatric maladies that are clear to anyone else with a half brain. Of course your loony cohort fanatics only have half a mind. You have already done your blocking. You've blocked out the real world long ago because you have no ability to cope. You find deluded comfort in a fantasy aerospace delusion based on pure fiction.

3/12/2016 8:57:53 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from kb2222:

I think DH has technically banned them from the Religion Forum. It's just that the trolls don't honor the ban and DH doesn't enforce it.

3/12/2016 9:10:00 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Interesting question, I think he gets his cookies this way.

3/12/2016 11:28:45 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

followjesusonly is a voyeur and coward. A buffoon who clearly reads the posts of people he's blocked and suffers the common mental malady, like all religious loons, to defend his ridiculous beliefs with intelligence, reason, facts and evidence. This malady is mental pathology, the delusion that intelligence, reason, facts and evidence are not only unnecessary but to be avoided at all costs. Of course that cost is a life of insanity and stupidity which means there is no return, if there ever was anything to return to.

[Edited 3/12/2016 11:30:41 PM ]

3/13/2016 12:47:30 AM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

afro-dizzy-anus says
followjesusonly is a ... buffoon who clearly reads the posts of people he's blocked...

And how is it that you are reading my posts? Buffoon back at ya.

3/13/2016 7:21:59 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 3/13/2016 7:24:47 AM ]

3/14/2016 11:34:27 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

*2. Adjusters and Human Will

110:2.1 (1204.5) When Thought Adjusters indwell human minds, they bring with them the model careers, the ideal lives, as determined and foreordained by themselves and the Personalized Adjusters of Divinington, which have been certified by the Personalized Adjuster of Urantia. Thus they begin work with a definite and predetermined plan for the intellectual and spiritual development of their human subjects, but it is not incumbent upon any human being to accept this plan. You are all subjects of predestination, but it is not foreordained that you must accept this divine predestination; you are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program. It is their mission to effect such mind changes and to make such spiritual adjustments as you may willingly and intelligently authorize, to the end that they may gain more influence over the personality directionization; but under no circumstances do these divine Monitors ever take advantage of you or in any way arbitrarily influence you in your choices and decisions. The Adjusters respect your sovereignty of personality; they are always subservient to your will.

110:2.2 (1204.6) They are persistent, ingenious, and perfect in their methods of work, but they never do violence to the volitional selfhood of their hosts. No human being will ever be spiritualized by a divine Monitor against his will; survival is a gift of the Gods which must be desired by the creatures of time. In the final analysis, whatever the Adjuster has succeeded in doing for you, the records will show that the transformation has been accomplished with your co-operative consent; you will have been a willing partner with the Adjuster in the attainment of every step of the tremendous transformation of the ascension career.

110:2.3 (1205.1) The Adjuster is not trying to control your thinking, as such, but rather to spiritualize it, to eternalize it. Neither angels nor Adjusters are devoted directly to influencing human thought; that is your exclusive personality prerogative. The Adjusters are dedicated to improving, modifying, adjusting, and co-ordinating your thinking processes; but more especially and specifically they are devoted to the work of building up spiritual counterparts of your careers, morontia transcripts of your true advancing selves, for survival purposes.

110:2.4 (1205.2) Adjusters work in the spheres of the higher levels of the human mind, unceasingly seeking to produce morontia duplicates of every concept of the mortal intellect. There are, therefore, two realities which impinge upon, and are centered in, the human mind circuits: one, a mortal self evolved from the original plans of the Life Carriers, the other, an immortal entity from the high spheres of Divinington, an indwelling gift from God. But the mortal self is also a personal self; it has personality.

110:2.5 (1205.3) You as a personal creature have mind and will. The Adjuster as a prepersonal creature has premind and prewill. If you so fully conform to the Adjuster’s mind that you see eye to eye, then your minds become one, and you receive the reinforcement of the Adjuster’s mind. Subsequently, if your will orders and enforces the execution of the decisions of this new or combined mind, the Adjuster’s prepersonal will attains to personality expression through your decision, and as far as that particular project is concerned, you and the Adjuster are one. Your mind has attained to divinity attunement, and the Adjuster’s will has achieved personality expression.

110:2.6 (1205.4) To the extent that this identity is realized, you are mentally approaching the morontia order of existence. Morontia mind is a term signifying the substance and sum total of the co-operating minds of diversely material and spiritual natures. Morontia intellect, therefore, connotes a dual mind in the local universe dominated by one will. And with mortals this is a will, human in origin, which is becoming divine through man’s identification of the human mind with the mindedness of God.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-110-relation-adjusters-individual-mortals

3/14/2016 6:17:30 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

You're still cutting and pasting worthless garbage. You're a consumer of garbage. Garbage in garbage out.

3/14/2016 6:24:58 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You're still cutting and pasting worthless garbage. You're a consumer of garbage. Garbage in garbage out.

You are the garbage and this is my ;thread and if you don't like what I post don't read it and if you make any more arrogant comments like this one I will block you.

3/14/2016 7:03:38 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

You're a mentally ill ignoramus who cuts and pastes garbage because you're incapable of doing anything intelligent. Why should I care if you block me or not? I'll still be able to review your deluded batshit posts whenever I want for a few laughs. Why not? You're a joke.

[Edited 3/14/2016 7:03:57 PM ]

3/14/2016 7:58:38 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why have you made yourself so despicable? I should have blocked you some time ago but after 24 hrs are up I will.

3/14/2016 8:32:42 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

afro-dezzy-anus: doofus, troll, ignoramus, impersonator, liar.

*****************************************************************************************

William S. Sadler: writer, author, surgeon, psychiatrist, debunker, religionist, one time SDA minister, husband, father, public speaker.

3/14/2016 8:37:49 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Why have you made yourself so despicable? I should have blocked you some time ago but after 24 hrs are up I will.

What is despicable? The peddling of garbage based on zero facts as if they were facts. Religious garbage has no real value at all. To brainwash children with this garbage is despicable. It would ruin their life because it'll ruin their ability to learn, think, reason and require evidence. That's child abuse. It's despicable. Is that what you do? You could claim the insanity defense but you would have to submit to a mental health exam. You know you would wind up in a psych ward on medication to control your psychotic episodes. Over time you might be able to go back home as long as you keep taking your meds.

3/14/2016 8:50:49 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

You are all subjects of predestination, but it is not foreordained that you must accept this divine predestination; you are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program.

If you are free to reject predestination from "the adjusters" then you are not predestined to anything. Or is that too complex of a concept to grasp?

3/15/2016 1:32:03 AM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

If you are free to reject predestination from "the adjusters" then you are not predestined to anything. Or is that too complex of a concept to grasp?

It's there for you, like a reserved seat on an airplane. But you are free to cancel your trip at anytime. If you don't want to go, you don't have to go. Eternal life is not a laughing matter except for the shallowest of people. Why do you think the subject of eternal life is funny?

Previously: You are all subjects of predestination, but it is not foreordained that you must accept this divine predestination; you are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program.

Continued: It is their mission to effect such mind changes and to make such spiritual adjustments as you may willingly and intelligently authorize, to the end that they may gain more influence over the personality directionization; but under no circumstances do these divine Monitors ever take advantage of you or in any way arbitrarily influence you in your choices and decisions. The Adjusters respect your sovereignty of personality; they are always subservient to your will.

110:2.2 They are persistent, ingenious, and perfect in their methods of work, but they never do violence to the volitional selfhood of their hosts. No human being will ever be spiritualized by a divine Monitor against his will; survival is a gift of the Gods which must be desired by the creatures of time. In the final analysis, whatever the Adjuster has succeeded in doing for you, the records will show that the transformation has been accomplished with your co-operative consent; you will have been a willing partner with the Adjuster in the attainment of every step of the tremendous transformation of the ascension career.

3/15/2016 6:28:14 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Thought adjuster is just another name for followjesus and kb's mental illness. It's a religious delusion. Religions like these are based on psychosis. There are no facts at all. Zero. They're ridiculous.

When dummies like followjesusonly , kb2222, lud, wayne, and the rest post any kind of fact and evidence that supports the delusions then it would be worth investigating. But that won't happen. They are intellectually and mentally defective people. They can only rant bullshit and worship their own mental defects.

3/15/2016 9:55:21 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Thought adjuster is just another name for followjesus and kb's mental illness. It's a religious delusion. Religions like these are based on psychosis. There are no facts at all. Zero. They're ridiculous.

When dummies like followjesusonly , kb2222, lud, wayne, and the rest post any kind of fact and evidence that supports the delusions then it would be worth investigating. But that won't happen. They are intellectually and mentally defective people. They can only rant bullshit and worship their own mental defects.

Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you can't understand that you have absolutely no facts or evidence to prove God doesn't exist? Can you prove how the universe came to exist? Can you prove how life springs out of inanimate matter? Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you are blind to the fact that the watchword of evolution is progress. The whole universe is engaged in the mighty work of the progress from lower to higher life forms, the expansion of consciousness, and if you have no desire to participate you are truly the defective one.

[Edited 3/15/2016 9:55:58 AM ]

3/15/2016 1:38:54 PM Predestination  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,520)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kb2222:
Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you can't understand that you have absolutely no facts or evidence to prove God doesn't exist? Can you prove how the universe came to exist? Can you prove how life springs out of inanimate matter? Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you are blind to the fact that the watchword of evolution is progress. The whole universe is engaged in the mighty work of the progress from lower to higher life forms, the expansion of consciousness, and if you have no desire to participate you are truly the defective one.

Since there are no truly substantiated answers to the questions you ask ..... I see no problem with people speculating on the answers. I also see no problem with people rejecting these speculated answers. But do find fault in people that insist their speculations are indeed fact.

You are the one that insists that your nonsense sci-fi dogma is absolute truth ..... constantly post your sci-fi sermons ..... and ..... attack people that refuse to join you and participate in your fantasies.

It is you that have chosen to live in your own delusional world and you have the balls to attack those who refuse to join you in your fantasy land.

You are batshit crazy!

Peace

3/15/2016 5:40:05 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

Since there are no truly substantiated answers to the questions you ask ..... I see no problem with people speculating on the answers. I also see no problem with people rejecting these speculated answers. But do find fault in people that insist their speculations are indeed fact.

You are the one that insists that your nonsense sci-fi dogma is absolute truth ..... constantly post your sci-fi sermons ..... and ..... attack people that refuse to join you and participate in your fantasies.

It is you that have chosen to live in your own delusional world and you have the balls to attack those who refuse to join you in your fantasy land.

You are batshit crazy!

Peace

My goodness aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. If you don't believe in God why are you on a religion forum arrogantly and often times vulgarly mocking believers? If you choose to think of yourself as of no more lasting value than an insect with no real purpose or destiny other than the grave that's okay with me. That's what you choose for yourself. So be it. But what I really want to know is why would you want to convince your family, friends and neighbors to believe like you?

3/15/2016 6:24:39 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
The whole universe is engaged in the mighty work of the progress from lower to higher life forms, ....

And it would seem you remain a lower life form, an intellectually unevolved ignoramus. An incoherent, unintelligent, irrational non-thinker. None of the retarded bullshit you post has any reality at all. The only thing that's real are your grandiose delusions and voices in the head. You thoughts are maladjusted. Your have mental disorders.

Blind faith requires the amputation of a rational thinking mind. The part of your mind that remains is devoted to dwelling in a world of obsession, compulsion, delusion and superstition.

[Edited 3/15/2016 6:25:52 PM ]

3/15/2016 6:47:17 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

And it would seem you remain a lower life form, an intellectually unevolved ignoramus. An incoherent, unintelligent, irrational non-thinker. None of the retarded bullshit you post has any reality at all. The only thing that's real are your grandiose delusions and voices in the head. You thoughts are maladjusted. Your have mental disorders.

Blind faith requires the amputation of a rational thinking mind. The part of your mind that remains is devoted to dwelling in a world of obsession, compulsion, delusion and superstition.

You are so perverted you can't bring yourself to honestly respond to my post which includes answering my questions. As I said:

Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you can't understand that you have absolutely no facts or evidence to prove God doesn't exist? Can you prove how the universe came to exist? Can you prove how life springs out of inanimate matter? Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you are blind to the fact that the watchword of evolution is progress? The whole universe is engaged in the mighty work of the progress from lower to higher life forms, the expansion of consciousness, and if you have no desire to participate you are truly the defective one.

Why don't you stop with your "retarded bullshit" and honestly and rationally respond and answer my questions?

3/15/2016 7:36:15 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from kb2222:
My goodness aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. If you don't believe in God why are you on a religion forum arrogantly and often times vulgarly mocking believers?

HE'S HERE BECAUSE HE'S A TROLL. OTD MAY HAVE SOME REDEEMING QUALITIES BUT AFRO-DIZZY-ANUS DOES NOT. JUST BLOCK HIM.

3/15/2016 7:52:19 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

But that doesn't mean you can't be religious and hallucinate at the same time.

3/15/2016 7:54:58 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/15/2016 8:06:14 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quoted from King Stupid
Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you can't understand that you have absolutely no facts or evidence to prove God doesn't exist? 1* Can you prove how the universe came to exist? 2* Can you prove how life springs out of inanimate matter? 3* Are you so intellectually and mentally defective that you are blind to the fact that the watchword of evolution is progress? 4 The whole universe is engaged in the mighty work of the progress from lower to higher life forms, 5 the expansion of consciousness, 6* and if you have no desire to participate you are truly the defective one. 7*

1 Do you understand that you cannot offer any proof that any gods exist.
2 Can you prove any god brought the universe into existence?
3 Can you prove any god brought life into existence?
4 Fact the driving force in evolution is survival of the species not "progress".
5 Again survival of the species not progress
6 your stupid opinion only, virtually an assumption on your part and entirely irrelevant and unfounded.
7 See 6*

So in essence according to facts your god only has a 50/50 chance before probability is factored in.( laws of probabilities will reduce the chances significantly)

3/15/2016 8:41:46 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Do you understand that you cannot offer any proof that any gods exist.
4 Fact the driving force in evolution is survival of the species not "progress".
5 Again survival of the species not progress
6 your stupid opinion only, virtually an assumption on your part and entirely irrelevant and unfounded.
7 See 6*

So in essence according to facts your god only has a 50/50 chance before probability is factored in.( laws of probabilities will reduce the chances significantly)

The point is like I have said before the existence of God cannot be either proved or disproved but for those who do believe God can be experienced in the inner world which you in your arrogance and ignorance shut the door to. And fwiw you are WRONG about evolution. The inherent instinct for survival is what brings about evolutionary PROGRESS. And if you haven't had your head in the sand you should know that evolution does indeed result in increasingly complex and conscious life forms. That's just irrefutable, its a scientific fact. Fish were in the sea and monkeys were in the trees long before man walked the earth.

In any case, as I asked, sail, I ask you.

If you don't believe in God why are you on a religion forum arrogantly and often times vulgarly mocking believers? If you choose to think of yourself as of no more lasting value than an insect with no real purpose or destiny other than the grave that's okay with me. That's what you choose for yourself. So be it. But what I really want to know is why would you want to convince your family, friends and neighbors to believe like you?

[Edited 3/15/2016 8:42:45 PM ]

3/15/2016 8:55:40 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Because I don't want people to waste time worshiping false stupid god concepts, it's against my religion to watch people wallowing in superstition & ignorance.

3/15/2016 9:37:37 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Because I don't want people to waste time worshiping false stupid god concepts, it's against my religion to watch people wallowing in superstition & ignorance.

Are you saying you actually tell your family, friends and neighbors they are "wasting time worshiping false stupid god concepts"? And when they ask you why you think they are "false stupid god concepts" you say what? I can't see God so God must be a "false stupid concept"? Really, what do you say?

3/15/2016 9:40:37 PM Predestination  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Detroit, MI
54, joined Oct. 2013

Your ginuine concern for your fellow man is admirable.

We share a common concern. I dont want people wasting time posting here, id rather they spend time with loved ones, family, friends, children, wife, husband. It's against my religion to watch people wasting hours every day.

3/15/2016 9:47:00 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

1 Do you understand that you cannot offer any proof that any gods exist.

Do you understand that it doesn't matter if anyone can prove anything to you concerning God? Do you understand that no one is trying to prove anything to you concerning God?

It doesn't matter.

some deleted-

So what? It doesn't matter. Find another tree to bark up. This one ain't for you. Whatever you're looking for, if anything, it's not here. Here's a message from the management:

"This forum is for people to discuss religion. It isn't for people who aren't religious to attack people who are. If all you can do is argue with people you will definitely be banned. If religion isn't your thing then stay out of this forum."

Is there some part of "If religion isn't your thing then stay out of this forum," that you don't understand?

For Christ's sake, kb, block these people if they are abusive.

3/15/2016 9:48:37 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012
online now!

It's none of your business what other people waste their time on. What do you waste your time on?

3/15/2016 9:56:26 PM Predestination  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,281)
Detroit, MI
54, joined Oct. 2013

It's none of your business what other people waste their time on. What do you waste your time on?

And it's not dirt's business who or what people worship. I see you didnt address that....lol!!!!!

Furch you're still a dumbf**k! Lol!!

3/15/2016 10:17:23 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Kb brought up evidence in the conversation and I pointed out that he didn't have any evidence either, must have struck a nerve.

BTW furch you don't run this forum so pissoff
If you want christians only go to christians only group you will still get arguments but it won't be with non-christians.
Wait you guys are non-christians

3/16/2016 1:07:47 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Kb brought up evidence in the conversation and I pointed out that he didn't have any evidence either, must have struck a nerve.

BTW furch you don't run this forum so pissoff
If you want christians only go to christians only group you will still get arguments but it won't be with non-christians.
Wait you guys are non-christians

You didn't point out nothing. It has already been acknowledged that there is no evidence/proof for God's existence or nonexistence except as I said in the inner world of the believers relationship with God which you shut the door to experiencing because you demand God prove his existence to you before you will stop mocking Him like the stupid arrogant jerk you are acting like.

You haven't responded to my previous post, to wit...

Are you saying you actually tell your family, friends and neighbors they are "wasting time worshiping false stupid god concepts"? And when they ask you why you think they are "false stupid god concepts" you say what? I can't see God so God must be a "false stupid concept"? Really, what do you say?

3/16/2016 9:16:28 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
You didn't point out nothing.anything

It has already been acknowledged that there is no evidence/proof for God's existence or nonexistence except as I said in the inner world of the believers relationship with God Which cannot be verified therefore is at best non-evidence.

which you shut the door to experiencing because you demand God prove his existence to you before you will stop mocking Him like the stupid arrogant jerk you are acting like. Blah blah meaningless babble from a feckless curmudgeon halfwit.

You haven't responded to my previous post, to wit...

Quote from furch
It's none of your business what other people waste their time on.

3/16/2016 9:26:13 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

OTD, you are the one telling people they are wasting their time and I asked you...

Are you going to truthfully respond or deceitfully evade answering?

3/16/2016 9:32:48 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

You ignorant little beach it's none of your business what I discuss with friends and family so butt the f**k out!

3/16/2016 9:44:16 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You ignorant little beach it's none of your business what I discuss with friends and family so butt the f**k out!

So, you are nothing but a foul mouthed God mocking COWARD afraid to tell your family, friends and neighbors that they are "wasting time worshiping false stupid god concepts." That's right isn't it, OTD? Of course it is.

[Edited 3/16/2016 9:44:37 PM ]

3/16/2016 10:34:58 PM Predestination  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015
online now!

Where does DNA come from?
Now go back many generations---
we are a product of DNA of our father and mother
and their patents DNA.
Now why do people fall in Love?
Is it remote controlled
like the stories of cupid and his arrows?
Are we in a Movie?
Who decided what character we would be and why?
Could it be about past lives and mistakes in them--
I once thought like my late hubby Jim and I?
Did we know each other in a another life?
and in this life (when Jim was alive) were we working on what we didn't get (with understanding) in our former life together
you know the old song lyric
It seems like we talked before and laughed before and Loved before---
but I can't remember where or when?

song---Where or When?

What do you Think?