Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

Alot of persons want to come to america, and they will do something to get right here just because of what THEY believe america can offer you to them. catholic singles nj The main target demographics of OurTime are users aged above 50 years. Refusing to discuss your guide to discover a woman go over distinctive subjects. get laid in amman My sister met her bf by way of ok cupid.

best website to hookup for free

Participants exchange names and get in touch with details through the two minutes so that they can connect with the individuals who appealed to them following the speed dating session. san luis obispo dating sites You won t discover this type of success, entertaining or excitement anyplace else. On line dating is also the source for financial and other scams that bring about emotional trauma. ultrasurf omegle Hello Everybody, I am working as affiliate marketer In dating Mainly and there is some of affiliate Network who have those provides.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/6/2016 9:44:25 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,593)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

*2. Adjusters and Human Will

110:2.1 (1204.5) When Thought Adjusters indwell human minds, they bring with them the model careers, the ideal lives, as determined and foreordained by themselves and the Personalized Adjusters of Divinington, which have been certified by the Personalized Adjuster of Urantia. Thus they begin work with a definite and predetermined plan for the intellectual and spiritual development of their human subjects, but it is not incumbent upon any human being to accept this plan. You are all subjects of predestination, but it is not foreordained that you must accept this divine predestination; you are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program. It is their mission to effect such mind changes and to make such spiritual adjustments as you may willingly and intelligently authorize, to the end that they may gain more influence over the personality directionization; but under no circumstances do these divine Monitors ever take advantage of you or in any way arbitrarily influence you in your choices and decisions. The Adjusters respect your sovereignty of personality; they are always subservient to your will.

110:2.2 (1204.6) They are persistent, ingenious, and perfect in their methods of work, but they never do violence to the volitional selfhood of their hosts. No human being will ever be spiritualized by a divine Monitor against his will; survival is a gift of the Gods which must be desired by the creatures of time. In the final analysis, whatever the Adjuster has succeeded in doing for you, the records will show that the transformation has been accomplished with your co-operative consent; you will have been a willing partner with the Adjuster in the attainment of every step of the tremendous transformation of the ascension career.

110:2.3 (1205.1) The Adjuster is not trying to control your thinking, as such, but rather to spiritualize it, to eternalize it. Neither angels nor Adjusters are devoted directly to influencing human thought; that is your exclusive personality prerogative. The Adjusters are dedicated to improving, modifying, adjusting, and co-ordinating your thinking processes; but more especially and specifically they are devoted to the work of building up spiritual counterparts of your careers, morontia transcripts of your true advancing selves, for survival purposes.

110:2.4 (1205.2) Adjusters work in the spheres of the higher levels of the human mind, unceasingly seeking to produce morontia duplicates of every concept of the mortal intellect. There are, therefore, two realities which impinge upon, and are centered in, the human mind circuits: one, a mortal self evolved from the original plans of the Life Carriers, the other, an immortal entity from the high spheres of Divinington, an indwelling gift from God. But the mortal self is also a personal self; it has personality.

110:2.5 (1205.3) You as a personal creature have mind and will. The Adjuster as a prepersonal creature has premind and prewill. If you so fully conform to the Adjuster’s mind that you see eye to eye, then your minds become one, and you receive the reinforcement of the Adjuster’s mind. Subsequently, if your will orders and enforces the execution of the decisions of this new or combined mind, the Adjuster’s prepersonal will attains to personality expression through your decision, and as far as that particular project is concerned, you and the Adjuster are one. Your mind has attained to divinity attunement, and the Adjuster’s will has achieved personality expression.

110:2.6 (1205.4) To the extent that this identity is realized, you are mentally approaching the morontia order of existence. Morontia mind is a term signifying the substance and sum total of the co-operating minds of diversely material and spiritual natures. Morontia intellect, therefore, connotes a dual mind in the local universe dominated by one will. And with mortals this is a will, human in origin, which is becoming divine through man’s identification of the human mind with the mindedness of God.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-110-relation-adjusters-individual-mortals

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/6/2016 10:27:19 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Religion delusions are thought disorders, a maladjustment, not a thought adjuster.

3/6/2016 10:46:53 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from aphrodisianus:
Religion delusions are thought disorders, a maladjustment, not a thought adjuster.

As stated: "The Adjuster is not trying to control your thinking, as such, but rather to spiritualize it, to eternalize it"...and..."You are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program."

3/6/2016 10:56:37 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

As stated: "The Adjuster is not trying to control your thinking, as such, but rather to spiritualize it, to eternalize it"...and..."You are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program."

Proves my point as your thought adjuster is an imaginary being from another planet. Mental illness, psychosis is the foundation of your religious delusions.

3/6/2016 11:28:05 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Proves my point as your thought adjuster is an imaginary being from another planet. Mental illness, psychosis is the foundation of your religious delusions.

What proves your point? Nothing I said proves your point. Your point is nothing more than your obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical opinion and if you had any sense you would know it.

3/6/2016 11:37:46 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

110:2.1 (1204.5) When Thought Adjusters indwell human minds....

An imaginary being indwells in the mind. That's right. Another person inside your head. This used to be called MPD, multiple personality disorder. It's now called DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder where patients hear voices, and/or has intrusive thoughts.

DID is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that has power over the person's mind and behavior. An influence perceived as another being/person.

110:3.1 (1205.5) ..., when your Adjuster attempts to communicate with you, the message is lost in the material currents of the energy streams of human mind; only occasionally do you catch an echo, a faint and distant echo, of the divine voice.

Voices in the head.

The foundation of religious delusions are many mental disorders, psychosis, hallucinations, voices in the head.

kb2222 worships mental illness.

[Edited 3/6/2016 11:38:32 AM ]

3/6/2016 11:58:59 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

3/6/2016 12:14:10 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,628)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

A good book to read is

3/6/2016 12:21:20 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

An imaginary being indwells in the mind. That's right. Another person inside your head. This used to be called MPD, multiple personality disorder. It's now called DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder where patients hear voices, and/or has intrusive thoughts.

DID is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that has power over the person's mind and behavior. An influence perceived as another being/person.

Clearly you have a comprehension problem. Contrary to your assertion the thought Adjuster has NO "power over the person's mind and behavior." You don't know what you are talking about. My post clearly says:

No human being will ever be spiritualized by a divine Monitor against his will; survival is a gift of the Gods which must be desired by the creatures of time. In the final analysis, whatever the Adjuster has succeeded in doing for you, the records will show that the transformation has been accomplished with your co-operative consent; you will have been a willing partner with the Adjuster in the attainment of every step of the tremendous transformation of the ascension career.

Voices in the head.

The foundation of religious delusions are many mental disorders, psychosis, hallucinations, voices in the head.

kb2222 worships mental illness.

No, aphrod, I don't worship mental illness. That's just nonsense. That's just you spewing out more egotistical illogical nonsense. Which in so doing clearly indicates that you are in fact so mentally ill that you try to convince yourself otherwise by making such a ridiculous statement.

Again, what proves your point? Nothing I said proves your point. Your point is nothing more than your obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical opinion and if you had any sense you would know it.

3/6/2016 12:23:47 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Clearly you have a comprehension problem. Contrary to your assertion the thought Adjuster has NO "power over the person's mind and behavior." You don't know what you are talking about. My post clearly says:

Who and what is the Adjuster and how does it communicate to the human mind?

3/6/2016 12:40:33 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Who and what is the Adjuster and how does it communicate to the human mind?

The "Thought Adjuster" or "Divine Monitor" is an actual fragment of God that indwells the mind of all normal-minded human beings. As I quoted in my post:

110:2.5 (1205.3) You as a personal creature have mind and will. The Adjuster as a prepersonal creature has premind and prewill. If you so fully conform to the Adjuster’s mind that you see eye to eye, then your minds become one, and you receive the reinforcement of the Adjuster’s mind. Subsequently, if your will orders and enforces the execution of the decisions of this new or combined mind, the Adjuster’s prepersonal will attains to personality expression through your decision, and as far as that particular project is concerned, you and the Adjuster are one. Your mind has attained to divinity attunement, and the Adjuster’s will has achieved personality expression.

110:2.6 (1205.4) To the extent that this identity is realized, you are mentally approaching the morontia order of existence. Morontia mind is a term signifying the substance and sum total of the co-operating minds of diversely material and spiritual natures. Morontia intellect, therefore, connotes a dual mind in the local universe dominated by one will. And with mortals this is a will, human in origin, which is becoming divine through man’s identification of the human mind with the mindedness of God.

Again, what proves your point? Nothing I said proves your point. Your point is nothing more than your obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical opinion and if you had any sense you would know it.

3/6/2016 2:25:38 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,984)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
What proves your point? Nothing I said proves your point. Your point is nothing more than your obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical opinion and if you had any sense you would know it.

Block him.

3/6/2016 3:08:15 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

You have answered who and what it is but didn't answer HOW it communicates to you. So how does the "Thought Adjuster" communicate to you?

[Edited 3/6/2016 3:08:53 PM ]

3/6/2016 3:35:20 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You have answered who and what it is but didn't answer HOW it communicates to you. So how does the "Thought Adjuster" communicate to you?

Well, I thought that answer was obvious from what I said but since it isn't to you the answer is "Mentally."

Isn't that right, aphro?

3/6/2016 3:51:57 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
Well, I thought that answer was obvious from what I said but since it isn't to you the answer is "Mentally."

The imaginary entity communicates to you mentally. Yes, all hallucinations, psychotic experiences, and other mental disorders are experienced mentally. Your disorder can be treated by a psychiatrist and will include anti-psychotics.

3/6/2016 4:15:40 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You didn't answer my question.

Isn't that right, aphro?

3/6/2016 4:16:49 PM Predestination  

lmarcox2
Antonio de BiedmaMexico City
Mexico
32, joined Jun. 2015

Gardner's 'full-length' book 'debunking' the URANTIA epochal divine revelation was poorly poorly poorly done!.
A Very Important document that really actually debunks the book below is this:
'My Review of Martin Gardner's book, “Urantia, The Great Cult Mystery”' 6/10/95
http://ubron.org/groupdocs/Review%20of%20Gardner1.pdf
Quote from olderthandirt20:
A good book to read is

Also a Very Important document Unmasking Gardner's lies:
MOYER LETTER TO MARTIN GARDNER
http://www.world-destiny.org/27_gard.htm

[Edited 3/6/2016 4:19:36 PM ]

3/6/2016 4:33:43 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

Again, what proves your point? Nothing I said proves your point.
You've provided far more than necessary to know you have a mental disorder.

3/6/2016 4:47:48 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from followjesusonly:
Block him.

Why don't you?

3/6/2016 6:00:38 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You've provided far more than necessary to know you have a mental disorder.

Isn't that right, aphro? Of course its right and you know it and that's why you refuse to answer. You are just a obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical, atheist jerk with a serious mental problem.

3/6/2016 6:04:55 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

I didn't see you ask for any psychiatric referral. You could contact your health care provider.

3/6/2016 6:18:16 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

I didn't see you ask for any psychiatric referral. You could contact your health care provider.

Face it. You are just a obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical, atheist jerk with a serious mental problem.

3/6/2016 6:30:27 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

Face it. You are just a obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical, atheist jerk with a serious mental problem.

You're suffering a psychiatrist mental disorder with voices in the head, delusions, irrational thinking and you think everyone but you has a mental problem. This is not uncommon in psych patients so you should fit right in. Mental problems are something everyone has to some degree but you have a psychiatric mental disorder and that is serious. Having a disturbed mind you obsessively post the same ridiculous superstitious nonsense over and over that no one in their right mind would believe.

3/6/2016 6:39:18 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

3/7/2016 6:46:21 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

3/7/2016 9:44:14 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Your point is nothing more than your obnoxious, self-destructive, egotistical opinion and if you had any sense you would know it.

3/7/2016 7:47:50 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

His point is far less ridiculous than your flying saucer religion.

3/8/2016 8:35:01 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

His point is far less ridiculous than your flying saucer religion.

You are just as usual being obnoxious. Read the op. Only a obnoxious moron would call that a flying saucer religion.

3/8/2016 9:06:11 AM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Only a moron would call that a religion.

110:2.1 (1204.5) When Thought Adjusters indwell human minds, they bring with them the model careers, the ideal lives, as determined and foreordained by themselves and the Personalized Adjusters of Divinington, which have been certified by the Personalized Adjuster of Urantia. Thus they begin work with a definite and predetermined plan for the intellectual and spiritual development of their human subjects, but it is not incumbent upon any human being to accept this plan. You are all subjects of predestination, but it is not foreordained that you must accept this divine predestination; you are at full liberty to reject any part or all of the Thought Adjusters’ program. It is their mission to effect such mind changes and to make such spiritual adjustments as you may willingly and intelligently authorize, to the end that they may gain more influence over the personality directionization; but under no circumstances do these divine Monitors ever take advantage of you or in any way arbitrarily influence you in your choices and decisions. The Adjusters respect your sovereignty of personality; they are always subservient to your will.

The perfect example of gobbledigook and flimflam not even worth reading.

3/8/2016 9:48:30 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Only a moron would call that a religion.

The perfect example of gobbledigook and flimflam not even worth reading.

You are clearly just a closed-minded obnoxious moron. If you quote but haven't read it how can you rightly critique it? Atheists like yourself are stupid. The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved and its just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you. Is that your desire, olderthandirt20? You want to stay dead in the grave? And you think of yourself as being "smart"?

3/8/2016 1:37:08 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Kb I have voiced my opinion of your little sci fi religion in another thread ( https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1442585.htm ).
I see no reason to change my opinion at this time unless the divine revelation has changed, they were misinformed in 1955 and I would assume they are still misinformed on the same subjects which leads me to believe they are not divine in nature nor are they intelligent.
Without gross revision I find this "religion" laughable and an insult to any thinking person. On top of that your delivery of it is offencive and full of bluster and unnecessary name calling and repetitive to boot.
I think you need your adjuster to give you a tune up

3/8/2016 2:39:21 PM Predestination  

followjesusonly
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,984)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

3:2.5 God adjusts with the mind of imperfection—with Urantia mortals through the Thought Adjusters. -The Urantia Book

3/8/2016 6:29:42 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Kb I have voiced my opinion of your little sci fi religion in another thread ( https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1442585.htm ).
I see no reason to change my opinion at this time unless the divine revelation has changed, they were misinformed in 1955 and I would assume they are still misinformed on the same subjects which leads me to believe they are not divine in nature nor are they intelligent.
Without gross revision I find this "religion" laughable and an insult to any thinking person. On top of that your delivery of it is offencive and full of bluster and unnecessary name calling and repetitive to boot.
I think you need your adjuster to give you a tune up

3/8/2016 7:17:30 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

I do not believe you willfully choose ignorance. When you're mentally ill, your will is compromised.

. . . . . .

3/8/2016 7:30:20 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You are clearly just a closed-minded obnoxious moron. Atheists like yourself are stupid. The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved and its just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you. Is that your desire, aphrodisianus? You want to stay dead in the grave? And you think of yourself as being "smart"?

3/8/2016 8:10:36 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

When you're mentally ill, you're insane. You'll believe in garbage, and babble incoherent nonsense.

3/8/2016 8:27:35 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

When you're mentally ill, you're insane. You'll believe in garbage, and babble incoherent nonsense.

Why didn't you answer my questions?

3/8/2016 8:32:46 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:

Why didn't you answer my questions?

Because when you're mentally ill you'll believe in garbage, and babble incoherent nonsense.

3/8/2016 9:28:05 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Because when you're mentally ill you'll believe in garbage, and babble incoherent nonsense.

My questions were not incoherent nonsense. You are just a lying intellectual idiot.

3/8/2016 9:40:26 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Because when you're mentally ill you'll believe in garbage, and babble the same old incoherent nonsense.

There fixed it for you.

3/8/2016 9:54:16 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

In reality here are some useful adjusters

Obsolete drum brakes have adjusters

Motorcycle chain adjusters

Bicycle cable adjusters

These are useful and they exist, the urantia adjusters I have my doubts.
Do you have any pictures of the "thought adjusters"?

3/9/2016 5:35:35 AM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Religious beliefs found in superstitions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism and ET religions like urantia and scientology are based on zero facts. If they're not facts they're imaginary. Because religious beliefs are absurd and incoherent it's source for inspiration are mental disorders from people who have schizophrenia, schizotypal disorder, and other psychosis.

The thought adjuster is exactly the same as a holy spirit in the christian myth. It works the same way. Voices in the head, strange feelings, intrusive thoughts, that are symptoms of dissociative identity disorder.

Kb2222 being so maladjusted worships mental pathology as his god.

3/9/2016 7:41:10 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
You are clearly just a closed-minded obnoxious moron. Atheists like yourself are stupid. The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved and its just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you. Is that your desire, aphrodisianus? You want to stay dead in the grave? And you think of yourself as being "smart"?

3/9/2016 6:48:32 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

You didn't answer my question, do you have a picture of the adjusters?

3/9/2016 7:07:22 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

You didn't answer my question, do you have a picture of the adjusters?

You refuse to answer my questions and turn around and ask me a STUPID question. What's the matter with you? Why are you so evasive, dishonest and stupid? Can you take a picture of a thought? Stupid is as stupid does. You atheists are truly intellectual idiots with a permanent death wish.

3/9/2016 7:23:04 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Can you describe the adjusters, are they taller than you or smaller?
Death is a permanent situation.

[Edited 3/9/2016 7:24:08 PM ]

3/9/2016 7:44:32 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Can you describe the adjusters, are they taller than you or smaller?

Another stupid question.

Death is a permanent situation.

For you obnoxious and rebellious atheists who mock God it may well be.

Why don't you stop showing how evasive and dishonest you are and answer my questions in my post to you?

You are clearly just a closed-minded obnoxious moron. If you quote but haven't read it how can you rightly critique it? Atheists like yourself are stupid. The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved and its just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you. Is that your desire, olderthandirt20? You want to stay dead in the grave? And you think of yourself as being "smart"?

3/9/2016 7:54:42 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You refuse to answer my questions and turn around and ask me a STUPID question. What's the matter with you? Why are you so evasive, dishonest and stupid? Can you take a picture of a thought? ...

So the adjuster is a thought.

3/9/2016 7:56:44 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
.... You want to stay dead in the grave? ....

These people didn't.

3/9/2016 7:58:20 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Why do you keep evading the question kb ? Does the answer embarrass you? Who are the adjusters? What are the adjusters?

3/9/2016 8:01:01 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

I suspect if you really don't want to be dead you can keep squirming around.

3/9/2016 8:35:30 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Why do you keep evading the question kb ? Does the answer embarrass you? Who are the adjusters? What are the adjusters?

I'm not inclined to answer your questions when you do not answer my questions. You can understand that can't you? So, why don't you stop showing how evasive and dishonest you are and answer my questions first?

3/9/2016 8:36:14 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

I suspect if you really don't want to be dead you can keep squirming around.

You are truly mentally ill.

3/9/2016 9:09:12 PM Predestination  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,600)
Leander, TX
66, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from kb2222:
You are truly mentally ill.

Do you know what mental illness is? Do you know that your delusions and hallucinations are caused by mental illness? Did you think it was an adjuster?

3/9/2016 9:10:32 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
I'm not inclined to answer your questions when you do not answer my questions. You can understand that can't you? So, why don't you stop showing how evasive and dishonest you are and answer my questions first?

I have answered those same questions before so before you call someone dishonest or evasive you should look in a mirror. You ask the same crap every time do you suffer from alzheimer's? Or maybe you are just dense ?

3/10/2016 8:36:34 AM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

I have answered those same questions before so before you call someone dishonest or evasive you should look in a mirror. You ask the same crap every time do you suffer from alzheimer's? Or maybe you are just dense ?

You are dishonest and you are lying. You haven't answered my three yes or no questions.

I said: Atheists like yourself are stupid. The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved and its just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a God that promises life after death for those who seek Him unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you.

Is that your desire, olderthandirt20?

You want to stay dead in the grave?

And you think of yourself as being "smart"?

3/10/2016 2:27:46 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from kb2222:
You are dishonest and you are lying. You haven't answered my three yes or no questions.

Yes actually I did about 3 years ago, but you are too stupid to remember it.

I said:We all know what you said, it's always the same old tired shit(like a broken record).

Atheists like yourself are stupid. That's nothing more than your uneducated opinion/standard response which is worth less than nothing.

The existence of God can neither be proved or disproved This is the only true statement in your entire post, but I doubt it has any bearing on anything in the long run

and it(')s just downright stupid to reject and mock the existence of a alleged God that promises life after death for those who seek Him

Wait! no alleged god has ever made a promise to me in fact I have never seen any evidence of any gods existence Therefore your whole point is pointless.

unless of course you have absolutely no desire to enjoy continuity of existence after death overtakes you. I HAVE NO SUCH DESIRE!

Is that your desire, olderthandirt20? FACT! When you are dead...you are dead..life goes on without you...you feed the worms

You want to stay dead in the grave? That's the natural cycle birth,life & death. Nothing more nothing less.

And you think of yourself as being "smart"? Evidently I'm smarter than you as I don't invest my life to a religion as ill informed as the urantian's are.

disclaimer* I have copied this entire post in order to quote the next time you ask these stupid questions .*

3/10/2016 4:03:59 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

disclaimer* I have copied this entire post in order to quote the next time you ask these stupid questions .*

So, you think its smart to have no desire for life after death. Like I said atheists really are mentally ill, self-destructive, dishonest, and/or just plain stupid. What has happen to you in this life that you don't care to live again?

[Edited 3/10/2016 4:04:23 PM ]

3/10/2016 6:27:15 PM Predestination  

olderthandirt20
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

What happened to you king stupid? did your mama take Thalidomide ? Did you eat lead paint as a child? What explains your lack a of functioning mind? Did your daddy drop or shake you too much ?

3/10/2016 6:56:07 PM Predestination  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Obviously you are just plain arrogantly stupid.