Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

uk. twin falls hookups S Justin asks Trish what she is looking for, and her response is that she is interested in something much more casual. A week extended trial of Bumble Increase cost her about $ten, which led to a month extended package (about $25) and then a 3 month package (about $50). omegle puffy Too generally persons go the extreme route and state they want a hookup or lengthy term relationship.

skipthegames sex

But yes I likely should give it a further go. craigslist personals alabama By means of his social media s activity, he s generally commenting on models/influencers photos. Certain counties in California are now accepting public help applications on the web. doublelist lexington Develop your profile and answer handful of queries, so we can assistance you discover single females in your area.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/13/2016 5:06:39 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,237)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Urantiaists, do you believe that the disfellowship of our more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, antisocial stocks should be done? Should we disfellowship ourselves from these people? If so, who are these people?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/13/2016 6:19:02 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,173)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]Urantiaists, do you believe that the [biologic] disfellowship[ing] of our more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, antisocial stocks should be done? [/]

=================================================================

Sure. Adam and Eve were supposed to do it but they failed because of the Lucifer rebellion and Eve not doing the Father's will.

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/] Should we [biologically] disfellowship ourselves from these people?

No. They should be biologically dis-fellowshipped from us.

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/] If so, who are these people?

Society has to decide these things, who they are.

I put a word or two back into your material above, in [brackets].

4/13/2016 7:09:20 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

What! You don't think the misfit and degenerate should be disfellowshipped? Why, FJO, you are contradicting the Urantia Book, 51:4.8. FJO, could those angels of God who revealed the Urantia Book to William Sadler have been wrong? And if they are wrong on this issue maybe they are wrong about everything in the Urantia Book, or at least large portions of it.

Or maybe you have just admitted that these angels did not reveal the Urantia Book at all.

4/13/2016 8:17:06 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
What! You don't think the misfit and degenerate should be disfellowshipped?

Yes, I think I said I did. Maybe your reading skills have failed you again.

Why, FJO, you are contradicting the Urantia Book, 51:4.8.

Please go back and read my previous statement and see where either you or I have made an error.

FJO, could those angels of God who revealed the Urantia Book to William Sadler have been wrong? And if they are wrong on this issue maybe they are wrong about everything in the Urantia Book, or at least large portions of it.

Or maybe you have just admitted that these angels did not reveal the Urantia Book at all.

See above, please.

[Edited 4/13/2016 8:17:18 PM ]

4/13/2016 9:59:19 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

FJO, if the Urantia Book is wrong about that, maybe the whole book is. These angels that you say wrote all this down, could they have made some errors here and there? And if they are wrong about misfit human beings, they are wrong about the 700,000 creator sons, and the assertion that Jesus is not the Messiah, or that Joseph is His natural father, or that "call no MAN father" should be taken literally.

Hasn't most of the science part of the Urantia Book been proven wrong?

4/14/2016 2:15:53 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]FJO, if the Urantia Book is wrong about that, maybe the whole book is.

======================================================

If The Urantia Book is wrong about what?

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/]Hasn't most of the science part of the Urantia Book been proven wrong?[/]

Not that I know of.

The other day you ignorantly used the term "junk science" and I asked you to define it, and so far you haven't.

4/14/2016 11:06:45 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The Urantia Book is wrong about our looking down our noses, and disfellowshipping with, at what TUB calls "unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial" people. Whether this refers to races of peoples, handicapped people, or people society has cast off, it is a revolting rejection of everything Jesus stood for.

Many people would say lepers are about as unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial as could possibly be. I guess the Urantia way would be to disfellowship with them and leave them to their fate. The Catholic priest St. Damien of Molokai didn't see it that way---St. Damien dedicated his life to ministering to them.

[Edited 4/14/2016 11:07:50 AM ]

4/14/2016 2:02:25 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Urantia Book is wrong about our looking down our noses, and disfellowshipping with, at what TUB calls "unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial" people. Whether this refers to races of peoples, handicapped people, or people society has cast off, it is a revolting rejection of everything Jesus stood for.

The Urantia Book says nothing about looking down our noses at anyone, liar.

Calling priests, "Father" in defiance of Jesus clear command not to do that is a revolting rejection of Jesus. And you DO reject Him. He says so. He says you don't love Him. You honor him with your lips only.

Mat 15:8-9 These [Catholics] draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. ...in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And your church disfellowships, excommunicates, and refuses communion to all manner of people. It's a revolting rejection of everything Jesus stood for.

Many people would say lepers are about as unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial as could possibly be. I guess the Urantia way would be to disfellowship with them and leave them to their fate.

Unlike your church, we have never disfellowshipped anyone. The thing about being a hypocrite as you are, is you have to be careful throwing stones if you live in a glass house. You and your church are very vulnerable to the charge of hypocrisy what with your excommunications and banning people from communion, and so on.

The Catholic priest St. Damien of Molokai didn't see it that way---St. Damien dedicated his life to ministering to them.

No one cares. He was probably a homosexual.

4/14/2016 6:46:17 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

On Judgment Day, you will have to face Jesus, and Jesus might ask you, "Why did you call my saint a homosexual?" What are you going to say in response?

4/14/2016 7:20:24 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

kb2222
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,073)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

What are you going to say when Jesus asks you why you reject his teachings and teach your brethren that he orders man to kill people like the Pharisees did?

4/14/2016 7:31:41 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I'll respectfully refer the Good Lord to His Own Old Testament.

4/14/2016 8:02:20 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]On Judgment Day, you will have to face Jesus, and Jesus might ask you, "Why did you call my saint a homosexual?" What are you going to say in response?[/]

======================================================================

Jesus is not going to ask that question. First of all, I didn't call it a homosexual. Second, unlike you, Jesus cannot lie while asking a question. Whatever "saint" you're talking about is not Jesus' saint. The entire "saint" thing of the Catholic church is just an attempt to replace the Roman pantheon of gods with new ones which your church calls "saints" It's not from Jesus. And it's Satan who has put in you mind the idea that Jesus is the church. It's blasphemy to say that Jesus is the human church with homosexual, pedophile gold mongering clergy. The saint stuff is just the doctrines of men. There's a very good chance that that particular "saint" was a homosexual and/or a child molester. The odds are high.

On Judgment day, you will have to face Jesus and He WILL ask you, "Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46) What are you going to say in response?

4/14/2016 8:04:56 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

===================================================================

Do you mean this Holy Book? You are a blasphemer. But why not, you don't love God enough to obey Him. Go for it.

Isa 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Num 31:17-18 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. kjv

1Sa 15:2-3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts..., Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. kjv

4/14/2016 9:05:33 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:

You are a corrupt lying fool. You know God/Jesus did not write the OT and you are a murderous wicked minded anti-Jesus nutcase to believe Jesus would order man to stone and burn people to death at the stake for these reasons.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

You are truly morally and spiritually insane, Ludlow.

4/14/2016 10:39:37 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

KB, why can't you understand that Jesus does much worse than that every day---He sends thousands of people to Hell every day, for doing things on this list! Read the New Testament!

4/14/2016 10:41:50 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]KB, why can't you understand that Jesus does much worse than that every day---He sends thousands of people to Hell every day, for doing things on this list! Read the New Testament![/]

================================================================================

There is no Hell. Ask Bigd. He can explain it to you.

Listen to Jesus:

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." (Luke 12:32)

4/14/2016 10:53:00 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Read Luke 16:19-31 and see where Jesus says there is a Hell, it has real fire, it burns forever, people who go there don't come out, and good works are necessary for salvation.

4/15/2016 12:00:12 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Read Luke 16:19-31 and see where Jesus says there is a Hell, it has real fire, it burns forever, people who go there don't come out, and good works are necessary for salvation.

================================================================

Jesus said, "It is finished," (John 19:30) but your church and its doctrines of men say, "No no, Jesus, you dumb sock, it's not finished. We know better than you do. We'll tell YOU when it's finished. It's finished when WE say it's finished. Now shut up and stay out of our business. And besides that, it can't be finished. We re-sacrifice you thousands of times every day in our churches. It can't be finished, Jesus. Our business model depends on this. Revenues would drop. Collections would fall. Our golden chalice and golden candlestick assortments might have to be sold to continue supporting the homosexual and pedophile clergy in our rectories. You're no longer relevant, Jesus, we have usurped you."

4/15/2016 7:24:33 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

What has "it is finished" have to do with this topic? This topic is about those of God's beautiful children that the Urantia Book calls markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial, not "it is finished".

Unless you are saying that God is finished with these people, and will never forgive them. I don't think you meant that.

4/15/2016 9:48:07 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from Ludlow:
KB, why can't you understand that Jesus does much worse than that every day---He sends thousands of people to Hell every day, for doing things on this list! Read the New Testament!

You are truly morally and spiritually corrupt/insane, Ludlow, and if there is a fiery hell of eternal torment you certainly deserve to go there for teaching your brethren your perverted, murderous and anti-Christ beliefs.

[Edited 4/15/2016 9:50:23 AM ]

4/15/2016 11:13:05 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

In that case Jesus is in Hell because Jesus taught that a first Hell exists for unrepentant sinners.

KB, you say you are a repentant sinner---that's good. You have nothing to worry about. So why sweat it?

4/15/2016 11:47:32 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
In that case Jesus is in Hell because Jesus taught that a first Hell exists for unrepentant sinners.

KB, you say you are a repentant sinner---that's good. You have nothing to worry about. So why sweat it?

You are a damn corrupt fool doing Satan's work. Jesus is not in hell.

You know God/Jesus did not write the OT and you are a murderous wicked minded anti-Jesus nutcase to believe Jesus would order man to stone and burn people to death at the stake for these reasons.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents (Proverbs 20:20 NAB, Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God (Deuteronomy 13:13-18 NLT)
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Kill Followers of Other Religions. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB, Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
Death for Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
Kill False Prophets (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT, Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)
Infidels and Gays Should Die (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)
Kill Sons of Sinners (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

You are truly morally and spiritually insane, Ludlow.

4/15/2016 2:04:13 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I guess you're right, in a way, according to your own thinking. If there is no Hell then Jesus can't be there.

If there is no Hell, I can say there is with impunity, can't I? I can say it all day long and never fear the consequences! Right?

And the ancient Jews---they could have burned all the witches and stoned all the adulterers and homosexuals to their hearts' content, couldn't they have? After all there is no Hell, no consequence for it. Right?

4/15/2016 2:32:55 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Of course there are consequences for the determined and willful embrace of sin and iniquity and the consequences are brought upon the perpetrator by themselves and that is "cessation of existence." God is not in the torture and killing business, Ludlow. That's the business of man in disobedience to God as many of your Popes are responsible for doing and were found accountable. You do not know or caring about the ways of God, as you so clearly demonstrate and teach your brethren. You are hypocrites. You reject the teachings of Jesus while professing to be his followers. Woe upon you and your ilk, Ludlow.

[Edited 4/15/2016 2:35:05 PM ]

4/15/2016 2:42:04 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
What has "it is finished" have to do with this topic? This topic is about those of God's beautiful children that the Urantia Book calls markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial, not "it is finished".

Unless you are saying that God is finished with these people, and will never forgive them. I don't think you meant that.

There is no Hell or Purgatory. IT IS FINISHED. The debt has been paid according to mainline Christianity. You don't have to go to confession and wring your hands hoping that you are saved and that your sins have been taken care of. IT IS FINISHED. All the sacrifices and penance, it's all over. IT IS FINISHED. JESUS TOOK CARE OF IT ALL. IT IS FINISHED. And you should stop using misleading, flowery all encompassing terms like "God's beautiful children." Not all of God's children are beautiful. According to you, some are going to Hell. According to you, plenty of them are going to Hell. How beautiful are they?

4/15/2016 9:23:33 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

If it is finished in the way you mean, why is there still so much sin and suffering in the world?

Actually, what Jesus meant was that His pain and suffering had finished, not that His Church and His sacraments had finished, or that nobody had to repent anymore.

4/15/2016 10:10:45 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I guess you're right, in a way, according to your own thinking. If there is no Hell then Jesus can't be there.

If there is no Hell, I can say there is with impunity, can't I? I can say it all day long and never fear the consequences! Right?

And the ancient Jews---they could have burned all the witches and stoned all the adulterers and homosexuals to their hearts' content, couldn't they have? After all there is no Hell, no consequence for it. Right?

"The wages of sin is death." That's the consequences. Rom 6:23

4/15/2016 10:15:19 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
If it is finished in the way you mean, why is there still so much sin and suffering in the world?

I would not pretend to answer a question that only God can answer.

Actually, what Jesus meant was that His pain and suffering had finished, not that His Church and His sacraments had finished, or that nobody had to repent anymore.

Actually, I don't think so. Actually, you don't know enough about Jesus to know the answer. Even though He clearly says he came here to "bear witness unto the truth," you believe He came here for some other reason. You know better than Jesus about what He came here for.

4/16/2016 2:19:26 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Jesus came for several reasons, and one of them was to bear witness to the truth.

4/16/2016 2:28:26 AM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]Jesus came for several reasons, and one of them was to bear witness to the truth.[/]

===============================================================

Jesus only came here for two reasons, the one given in the bible by Jesus, to bear witness unto the truth, and the other one, revealed in The Urantia Book, to live a mortal human life.

Those are the only reasons Jesus came to earth. All other alleged reasons are the doctrines of men.

4/20/2016 12:28:12 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

At least one other reason Jesus came: that we might have life, and have it more abundantly. See John 10:10.

4/20/2016 2:01:34 PM Another question for Urantiaists  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
At least one other reason Jesus came: that we might have life, and have it more abundantly. See John 10:10.

You will only have life, and have it more abundantly, for eternity, if you do the Father's will, which Jesus revealed.

"Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)