Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

Today, dating app has provided both guys and girls a sea of possibilities. huntsville al hookup He was an active poster in an LGBT Peloton Facebook group and would frequently get messages from single men. Re study the person s profile and overview what was discussed, and schedule general discussion subjects. costa rica beach babes Considering that leaving the alreadyopened screens of trade and of enjoyable, a message.

looking for hookups on craigslist

A stunning connection is now an instance of how two individuals can actually reside out their vows during life s toughest instances. where to meet guys in calgary I recall that when we had been walking on the road, he slowly switched sides with me and produced me stroll at the inner side alternatively. We made use of a panel of professionals to build this initially study of its sort and got more than 1,700 female participants across the United States, ages 18 to 75. top ts onlyfans But any of it is improved than by no means possessing been in appreciate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/1/2016 11:45:49 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,232)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Once I am down under the water line, you won't want me to come up for air.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign.(Stubborn)
Libra is the Cardinal sign.(Leadership) Gemini is a Mutable sign.(Changeable)

I have Libra in Venus placement, in my birth chart, which tends to increase the romantic qualities of any sign, and I am a 2nd Decan of Scorpio, which makes the sub-ruling planet Neptune.

Make no mistake, while Neptune has a tendency to lighten the intensity over a 1st Decan Scorpio under the duality of Mars-Ruling AND sub-ruling, my wrath and vengeance are not non-existent. I just don't tend to fire back, until my wounds have been healed first.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/1/2016 12:04:57 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Oh wow, I don't know if I could handle that type of sexual intensity.

My body says "yes" but my brain says :

I think too much during sex... unless I'm the one doing the work. Then I focus completely on the task at hand.

What I was recently able to discover is:

Sun: Libra
Moon: Cancer
Rising Sign: Cancer
Mid-Heaven/10th House: Pisces

Both which explain why the closest bonds I have are with Cancers, Pisces, Libra's.

In that order.

5/1/2016 6:38:27 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

With you having the rising(Mercury) placement in Cancer, you probably appear as a Cancer. It would certainly explain the stewing resentment for men that you hold in and come here to unload. It would also explain a small reason as to why you attract me, with me being a Scorpio.

5/1/2016 8:37:01 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

starrbabby
Over 2,000 Posts (3,107)
Danville, IL
32, joined Feb. 2016

OMG!"scorpio men are

Pisces women are..

Together..we areBANG BANG BANG

Js

5/1/2016 8:45:32 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I'll take your word, only because I don't recall but one Pisces, and we never had sex(to which she was secretly pissed off about).

Now, I have had two Scorpio/Scorpio pairings, and THOSE experiences top the charts for me. Resulted in broken furniture, ruined bed sheets, scratch marks so deep they bled, and one of them resulted in the bedroom having so much steam built up, it was rolling off the top of the doorway, like I just stepped out of the shower.

Would give anything, to have either one of those women back at least one more time, before I die.

5/1/2016 8:48:11 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

starrbabby
Over 2,000 Posts (3,107)
Danville, IL
32, joined Feb. 2016

Im full on Pisces..got a double dose mom and dad were Pisces too..

I was with only 2 scorpio men..both were freaks..both treated me sooo good.
But both were not into monogamy..

One even ask me to be a Sister Wife said id never have to work again jus be with him and this other lady SMH lol

5/1/2016 8:52:23 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I am surprised they did not want to be monogamous. Scorpios are definitely the most emotionally-sexually driven sign of the zodiac, hence their ridiculous sexual prowess, to which no other sign can compete with.

However, at least for me, when I am in love and/or committed relationship, I won't focus on any other female. It is not right, and it isn't fair to cheat her of what she is entitled to out of the commitment.

Then again, Astrology is not a perfect science, and Scorpios can be into certain sexual choices that are not always compatible with the general population.

Sounds to me, like they were better equipped to be swingers, rather than relationship material.

5/1/2016 8:56:55 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

starrbabby
Over 2,000 Posts (3,107)
Danville, IL
32, joined Feb. 2016

Ok i get that...
They were both divorced and obviously had love for the ex's still so i know it was in them "deep love and commitment" but they both had burned bridges with the ex's baad...

They were sexy tho and giving as f**k ya know..big big hearts

5/1/2016 8:59:50 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Oh, yeah. I understand that. We don't just burn the bridge. We prefer to use C-4 and dynamite, and IF you survive that blast, you are lucky enough to be frozen out of our existence, while we internally get over the harm you caused us.

The water signs all have ways of getting revenge, but Scorpios are the worst, because their revenge can literally result in your death.

I see you have that Pisces intuition guiding you, as well. My guess is, those two Scorpios did not openly admit to their residual feelings of the exes?

5/1/2016 9:03:53 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

starrbabby
Over 2,000 Posts (3,107)
Danville, IL
32, joined Feb. 2016

You are 100% correct on all accords

5/1/2016 9:08:31 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

I recommend the ladies, reading in this forum, to check out these links.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/dating-scorpio-man.htm

http://www.datingadvice.com/for-women/how-to-date-a-scorpio-man

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Scorpio/2189339

5/1/2016 9:35:04 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

starrbabby
Over 2,000 Posts (3,107)
Danville, IL
32, joined Feb. 2016

5/2/2016 1:10:43 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
With you having the rising(Mercury) placement in Cancer, you probably appear as a Cancer. It would certainly explain the stewing resentment for men that you hold in and come here to unload. It would also explain a small reason as to why you attract me, with me being a Scorpio.

I thought it explained why I'm so hyper f**king sensitive. Cancer's are extremely sensitive. I learned that from my aunt. Libra's are too. We're good at masking the exact moments we get hurt.

I guess I have a lot of studying to do to learn about my "true-self" because all I know is my aunt is a Cancer.

You like Scorpio's eh?

If I ever did give a Scorpio a chance to sting me and scar me for life, I'd let you be the one.

5/2/2016 1:37:35 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

You like Cancers, eh?*

5/2/2016 8:51:31 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,656)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from starrbabby:
OMG!"scorpio men are

Pisces women are..

Js

Not exactly, my 2nd. wife was a Pisces, and I'm a Scorpio. She had a lot of self esteem issues. In the beginning yes, towards the end.....communication stopped on her end.

5/2/2016 10:29:42 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

My best friend is a Pisces and she had crazy low self-esteem.
We were both very similar.

She was super thin and Asian-American. Practically every dude she came across fell in love with her.

She didn't have that Asian-princess syndrome which is what made her so appealing. She dated a lot of a**holes because she believed in the good in everyone and wanted to help those d*ckjerks find the good in them.

Anyway we've been best friends for about 10 years and it's taken a lot of reassurance on my behalf and a lot of counseling on hers for her to get to a healthier state of mind.

Pisces are so kind and people-pleasing that it's damaging. She would take the attacks her terrible ex-friends made towards her as deserved behavior when in fact the b*tches were jealous. She's really bad at picking friends. She just wants everyone to get along to a point where she wouldn't defend herself.

She's doing much better now than she has when I first met her. She's become more comfortable in her skin and has stopped blaming herself for the hateful things people around her have said and done.

5/2/2016 12:20:07 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from starrbabby:
OMG!"scorpio men are

Pisces women are..

Js

ummm, so this is a real conversation thenm huh?

I am a Leo if there's any news on that.

5/2/2016 12:26:30 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm 99.9% confident you have a lovely grade of hair Joe.

I have yet to meet a Leo that didn't have gorgeous mane.

5/2/2016 12:27:48 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm 99.9% confident you have a lovely grade of hair Joe.

I have yet to meet a Leo that didn't have gorgeous mane.

sent

5/2/2016 12:28:53 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Yep. Knew it.

5/2/2016 1:47:59 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

thekinghasrisen
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,849)
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from mahogany1234:
Hello I need answers or does anyone have the same issues with Scorpio men? From my previous relationship I caught him in so many lies and seem s like he was cheating and had a evil side and a huge manipulator and dated multiple women! please respond if you have any answers or you have similar situations happen to you thanks.

There are...ahem...other things that we're known for that probably warrant attention.

Without being too graphic, let's just say that you literally have to screw the secrets out of us if you want them that bad.

Our darkest secrets are like the last bit of toothpaste in the tube. If you fold us up enough times, you'll get every last drop.

My GF is probably the least lied to woman on the planet (even when I think the relationship as a whole would best be served with a clever lie or two).

Of course, she's a Scorpio too so...there's that.

5/2/2016 2:52:54 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Yep. Because you know that lying to a Scorpio is essentially signing your own death certificate, literally.

5/2/2016 3:26:44 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

It all sounds like a trap.

You can't lie to a Scorpio but you can't hurt their feelings with the truth.

You can't cheat on them but if they grow bored of you they'll f**k around on you if they haven't already instead of just breaking it off.

You have to tell them every detail about your life but they tell you only what they want you to know and expect you to be okay with it.

I despise inequality.

5/2/2016 3:28:07 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
It all sounds like a trap.

You can't lie to a Scorpio but you can't hurt their feelings with the truth.

You can't cheat on them but if they grow bored of you they'll f**k around on you if they haven't already instead of just breaking it off.

You have to tell them every detail about your life but they tell you only what they want you to know and expect you to be okay with it.

I despise inequality.

Solution: don't date a Scorpio, if you're not a Scorpio.

5/2/2016 3:29:36 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Plot Twist:

Never had. I'm just doing research.

5/2/2016 3:32:02 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Maybe you need to test drive a Leo, kung fu

5/2/2016 3:35:36 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Sorry Joe, I grew up with Leo's and worked with some.

The selfishness is a turn off.

Yall are not the gifts yall think yall are.

5/2/2016 3:39:57 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

javajunkiejr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,646)
Auburndale, FL
41, joined Jan. 2013

Because being secretive is second nature to us.... We are mysterious, and most of the time we dont even know we are doing it...

Well, at least in my case anyway..

I know for myself, its tough to let "people in"... Keep a close circle of friends, and family.. But once you have gained that trust, hang on, its going to be one helluva ride..

5/2/2016 3:48:03 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Sorry Joe, I grew up with Leo's and worked with some.

The selfishness is a turn off.

Yall are not the gifts yall think yall are.

oof, I guess it was solicited. If I wasn't a Leo, it might even be hurtful

5/2/2016 3:51:04 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

I'm a Gemini and I've dated a few scorpios. I found that my do whatever I want attitude didn't match with their "you're mine," attitude.

5/2/2016 3:51:46 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

xo_lj_xo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,005)
Haines City, FL
38, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from joe4u2explore:
oof, I guess it was solicited. If I wasn't a Leo, it might even be hurtful

We'd never make it together, Joe. We would kill each other. LOL

<-----Leo

5/2/2016 3:52:55 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from xo_lj_xo:
We'd never make it together, Joe. We would kill each other. LOL

<-----Leo

Oh, I strongly disagree
Ever see two lions mate?

5/2/2016 3:55:09 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

javajunkiejr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,646)
Auburndale, FL
41, joined Jan. 2013

<<--Scorpio, never cheated on any woman I was involved with... That shit is for losers...

5/2/2016 3:55:27 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

xo_lj_xo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,005)
Haines City, FL
38, joined Nov. 2014

Joe, I'm not sure I have.

[Edited 5/2/2016 3:55:45 PM ]

5/2/2016 4:33:37 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

thekinghasrisen
San Diego, CA
31, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from hbhealthy:
I'm a Gemini and I've dated a few scorpios. I found that my do whatever I want attitude didn't match with their "you're mine," attitude.

Nope.

Definitely doesn't...depending.

Domination by a Scorpio can be quite liberating depending on the one you catch, it's just too easy to catch the wrong one because the market is saturated with beta-males.

The right Scorpio can liberate you of your need to consider the cost of dating them (they'll take care of it...all of it: not as a statement of what you can or cannot do - but as a testament to their own standards), the need to wonder if he's cheating (he'll fold you up enough to eliminate any doubt) and the need to wonder where the relationship is going (they don't have the patience to speak in uncertain terms: my girlfriend knows that I'm the type of pop the question when the time is right).

And after all of that, if you're interested in exercising your 'do whatever I want' spirit to circumvent their efforts, than their courageous enough to 'liberate you' of their presence.

It really does work out, all things considered.

[Edited 5/2/2016 4:36:32 PM ]

5/2/2016 6:56:10 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from thekinghasrisen:
Nope.

Definitely doesn't...depending.

Domination by a Scorpio can be quite liberating depending on the one you catch, it's just too easy to catch the wrong one because the market is saturated with beta-males.

The right Scorpio can liberate you of your need to consider the cost of dating them (they'll take care of it...all of it: not as a statement of what you can or cannot do - but as a testament to their own standards), the need to wonder if he's cheating (he'll fold you up enough to eliminate any doubt) and the need to wonder where the relationship is going (they don't have the patience to speak in uncertain terms: my girlfriend knows that I'm the type of pop the question when the time is right).

And after all of that, if you're interested in exercising your 'do whatever I want' spirit to circumvent their efforts, than their courageous enough to 'liberate you' of their presence.

It really does work out, all things considered.
This guy knows what he is talking about.

Ladies, I highly recommend listening to him, because he is spot on.

5/2/2016 10:42:08 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

If scorpios are all like the few I dated then no thanks. I'm good with never dating a cheating, emotionally abusive, psychologically abusive, controlling, lying manipulative maniac ever again. Although I suspect it's best to judge people based on their own merits not their sign.

5/2/2016 10:58:52 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from hbhealthy:
If scorpios are all like the few I dated then no thanks. I'm good with never dating a cheating, emotionally abusive, psychologically abusive, controlling, lying manipulative maniac ever again. Although I suspect it's best to judge people based on their own merits not their sign.
Actually, you are fairly accurate of unevolved Scorpios.

However, you are a Gemini, correct?

So, naturally, you will not be very compatible with a Scorpio. Geminis are too flighty and polygamous for a serious Scorpio, so naturally, you will provoke the jealousy and vindictive side of our core.

I highly recommend and Aquarius, or possibly a Libra, for your best compatibility.

Aquarius will give you the mental stimulation, that your Mercury-ruled dual personality requires.

5/2/2016 11:01:59 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

I'm flirtatious but I'm not a polygamist.
Never have been
Both of them, however, cheated on me.

[Edited 5/2/2016 11:02:45 PM ]

5/2/2016 11:02:25 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

That is incorrect.

Aquarius men are a waste of time.

The women are absolute delights.

Fun and fabulous balls of deliciously crazy f**king energy.

Some of my funnest classes are when the girls are Aquarius.

There's no order, accountability, or stability with an Aquarius.

5/2/2016 11:17:58 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from hbhealthy:
I'm flirtatious but I'm not a polygamist.
Never have been
Both of them, however, cheated on me.
Because of the flirting. And they cheated for revenge.

Scorpios do not consider harmless flirting, to be so very harmless, once you say you have committed to them.

It is an all-or-nothing approach, with Scorpio. You are either 100% or 0%. There is no in-between.

@ Kungfu:

My best childhood friend is an Aquarius. We were inseparable, until he made the mistake of getting married and having kids.

He is a really great guy, and funnier than hell. Aquarius just seem to be very absent minded, and they are very unpredictable, as they are ruled by "wild child" Uranus.

The trick, with Aquarius, is to lead them to believe they should NOT do something. Aquarius tends to be the most rebellious sign of the zodiac.

5/2/2016 11:47:16 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,599)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

I would be friends with an Aquarius male but I'd never waste any sexual or romantic energy on one.

I don't have time for such erratic behavior.

I totally respect where they're coming from but I don't believe in wasting romantic energy on them.

They approach romance in the same way they approach anything else so they don't think it's owed any more energy or thought than anything else.

I want some thought put into me since I will definitely put thought in my partner.

I don't want to play mind games.

I'd be "happily" married if I wanted to keep someone playing mind games.

I just don't see how Libra's got stuck with Aquarius as their perfect match.

I think it must work for Libra men/ Aquarius women.

I do agree with the humor.

I teach several male Aquarius and they are a riot.