Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for your difficult function for it joined us, says yet another. wv hookups Keep in mind, they may perhaps invest months developing a connection with you and will only ask for money once you are emotionally involved. You don t have to ask how significantly debt they have, just how they feel about it. 5592329894 Check the radar to see which singles are close by, and who knows Possibly it will lead to a spontaneous meeting and romantic moments.

skip the games

These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on line. newport dating Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories together. Once I had my own tactic in spot, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my final a single ever. doublelist columbus ga The OG now has an app with its signature questionnaires about all the things from religion to peanut butter vs jelly to enable you obtain your ideal partner.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/21/2016 10:34:07 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,298)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from lovethelake17:
I've never found that anyone was ever like whatever their Zodiac sign said they were. I think it's like those silly "tests" on FB that tell you what your name means, your past lives, or who your future partner will be. Just pure entertainment with no basis in fact.

OP, are you really basing your thoughts on Scorpio men based on one previous relationship?
Doesn't know how to recognize behavior patterns and living under a rock, being brainwashed by the media.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/21/2016 10:41:40 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

mylegsarecold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,563)
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:
Well, Bee, the original Old Testament states that the original tribes of Israel were divided into 12 tribes. So, there could be a correlation, in terms of numerology.

However, mixing Religion and Metaphysics is about as safe as mixing DH and actual Dating, or mixing battery types.

And there are 12 eggs in dozen so obviously three must be a correlation
to the 12 tribes of chickens from the poultry bible.

4/21/2016 10:46:14 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,384)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Um, huh?

4/21/2016 10:52:09 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,637)
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Doesn't know how to recognize behavior patterns and living under a rock, being brainwashed by the media.

Doesn't value the individuality of humanity because he is full of self-hate.

4/21/2016 11:39:29 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from joe4u2explore:
Um, huh?

Exactly!

4/21/2016 12:36:51 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mylegsarecold:
And there are 12 eggs in dozen so obviously three must be a correlation
to the 12 tribes of chickens from the poultry bible.
Eggs......Something that your sperm will never be given an opportunity to fertilize. Thank God.

4/21/2016 2:07:49 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:
Scorpios, in general, are very private creatures. Unevolved Scorpios, represented by the soul totem symbol of a Scorpion, are very manipulative and self-destructive. They keep secrets to cover their transgressions, and prying into their life will tend to make them very hostile.

This sounds like your Scorpio male. Scorpios can be very loving, and loyal to a fault, BUT if they view you as weak or a pushover, it is not above them to use and abuse you, before they lose you.

For those less manipulative and nasty Scorpios, the privacy is a form of self-protection. Scorpio males are EXTREMELY sensitive creatures, BUT they will NEVER show it to others. Dealing with emotions, to men in general, is considered a sign of weakness. For a Scorpio male, this vulnerability is doubled as weakness. We NEVER show it, and IF we do, you better make sure you NEVER stick a knife in our back.

Our sign is not one to forgive and forget. A Scorpio motto is "F**k Over and Forget".

And ignore that psychological science crap, above, from hypocriteflight.

Science has also proven that the gravitational pull of the moon affects human body chemistry, due to the human body being approximately 70% water. This is where the term "Lunatic" was derived from. A theory that the full moon had a way of making people behave differently.

And as science has proven, there is no matter or air, in space. The Law of Inertia states, that an object in motion with continue to remain in motion, until acted upon by another force. And and object at rest will remain at rest, until force is applied to it.

Therefore, the gravitating motion of other planets, around our sun, would also cause a gravitational pull upon Earth. This of course being true, when NOT being acted upon by any other force, such as another planet being between the Earth and chosen planet to follow.

Meaning, the position of all the planets can have a microscopic chemical affect on your body, that you will likely be unconscious to, due to simple physics of magnetic pull. As such, the Earth is closer to the outer planets, than they are to the Sun, however, the Earth doesn't affect their revolution as the mass of the Earth is much less than the force required to change their trajectory of revolution. This doesn't mean the force of the earth's magnetic pull doesn't reach those planets. It is just less total force than the force applied by the Sun, and vice versa.

I mean, what could I know about physics, because I only have a high school diploma.
Science does not prove anything you only have evidence to support or not to support a hypothesis... pseudo science.l astrology is fun but just silly...

4/21/2016 3:32:15 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

jagged_lil_pill
Over 1,000 Posts (1,234)
Hogansville, GA
48, joined Feb. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
Want a great night out on the town? Call Sagittarius. Looking for a great day of walking and talking in the park, during lunch break? Call Aquarius.

Just murdered your worst enemy and looking for a place to hide the body? Make no mistake. Scorpio is the sign you call, to take the Norman Bates-style ride with you.

Yassss!

4/21/2016 3:36:58 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (3,928)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

There is balance in all knowledge. Nothing is set in stone. Although the Annanuki , Aztecs, Egyptians,and many other ancient civilizations possessed astrological knowledge, calendars, math, technology...that they followed and lived by.

I started many years ago to guess all my clients zodiac signs and saw an undeniable pattern. It opened my willingness to pay attention to the zodiac traits.

No one size fits all.

[Edited 4/21/2016 3:37:40 PM ]

4/21/2016 4:14:09 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

packersbabe920
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,324)
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from lynyrd80:
Agreed, I am one too. I can go either way. Except, when I am sober (25 yrs.), it is more difficult to be dishonest and stay sober.

The only common factor we have is being very passionate. One of the most common is being a workaholic.

Again, when searching for why a person does this or that, and "grouping" that person is not a good method. You need to look at that person as a whole. It can be as simple as how were they raised? I tend to out perform people 1/2 my age because of the work ethic I was raided with. I treat women better than most men I know. I was not the only and primary cause why I'm single. My 2nd. wife was a Pisces, and is incapable of telling the complete story, another form of lying.

4/21/2016 4:58:10 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Doesn't value the individuality of humanity because he is full of self-hate.
Is a brainwashed, hypocritical, liberal conformist filled with lack of tolerance for any MALE that is still MASCULINE with a backbone

4/23/2016 6:15:12 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Lets ask one.

Enigma, why are you so secretive?

How many military and government secrets do you know?

4/23/2016 7:34:54 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
Is a brainwashed, hypocritical, liberal conformist filled with lack of tolerance for any MALE that is still MASCULINE with a backbone

Now that's a hilarious interpretation..

4/23/2016 9:06:38 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Now that's a hilarious interpretation..
You are right. The best jokes are always based on TRUTH

4/23/2016 9:34:52 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,658)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from packersbabe920:

I always knew you were smarter than most.

4/23/2016 2:54:15 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

sillylaugher61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,880)
Murrysville, PA
54, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from enigmaathand:

The child services where I lived tried to pull that crap with my son during my custody
dispute. I refused to give in to their efforts. Today he serves in the Marines!

4/23/2016 4:17:12 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,200)
Pueblo, CO
52, joined Jul. 2009

Just shine a Black Light on them; they glow in the dark so you can see them and if your wearing boots then step on them!

4/23/2016 4:26:56 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

micheleisgreat
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,003)
Pittsburgh, PA
53, joined Nov. 2013

Do you seriously believe that all people can be lumped into twelve personality types?

4/24/2016 1:05:27 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,658)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from micheleisgreat:
Do you seriously believe that all people can be lumped into twelve personality types?

Better yet, "lumping or grouping" is never totally true. You can find stupid everywhere.

4/24/2016 1:45:08 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

It's stupid to lump people together under the zodiac and yet people who come across those signs experience the same flaws and traits.

And yet people happily sit around lumping people together by racial stereotypes..

GTFO

4/24/2016 10:17:50 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,920)
Madison, WI
96, joined Mar. 2009

hmmm.... guilt by association is such a sad thing.....

Glad I'm Cetus

I can't be categorized.

you can call me hideous monster though.... that's certainly the truth... I can do bad all by myself.

[Edited 4/24/2016 10:19:30 AM ]

4/24/2016 10:26:24 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

Oh lordy

4/24/2016 1:32:55 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,658)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
It's stupid to lump people together under the zodiac and yet people who come across those signs experience the same flaws and traits.

And yet people happily sit around lumping people together by racial stereotypes..

GTFO

And this is wrong too. Not every member of a "race group" act the same way either.

Stupidity doesn't discriminate, you can find it anywhere.

4/25/2016 10:46:24 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

No Aries believe in Zodiak myths.

4/25/2016 11:34:49 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

ranconteur2012
Richmond, TX
56, joined Sep. 2012

Do you seriously believe that all people can be lumped into twelve personality types?[/quote ] Ignorance facilitates people wanting intellectual shortcuts to help them deal with issues that are difficult to grasp and astrology offers simple solutions to complex themes even though no evidence to support it in research but that does not stop people from creating self fulfilling prophacies..

4/25/2016 8:36:55 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from lynyrd80:
And this is wrong too. Not every member of a "race group" act the same way either.

Stupidity doesn't discriminate, you can find it anywhere.

Yeah it's wrong but you have a bunch of a**holes coming in here shitting on people who entertain themselves with astrology...

While they're in every racist thread possible projecting stereotypes with false statistics n'shit.

Either have a seat, or get the f**k out.

No one in here is committing f**king hate crimes against a specific zodiac.

4/25/2016 9:39:54 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (3,928)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

As in any situation, no matter who you are, you always have choices to make and it's that free will that makes us all unique regardless of birthdate, race, religion, ethnicity, education, etc...

It is not unreasonable to derive certain behaviours and tendencies from witnessing them in people. That's all the zodiac is...years of profiling behavioral tendencies based on birthdays...

We all make generalizations everyday based on our individual experience.

My Italian family is loud and likes pasta.
Most men pee standing up.
Most women shave their legs...
Old people move slowly...
Young and dumb...
Democrats are..
Republicans are...
Politicians are crooked...

Even assuming people who tend to believe in the zodiac are profiled as hippies, space cadets, out there etc...where does that stereotype come from?

tomato/tomata

4/25/2016 11:03:19 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,079)
Winnipeg, MB
63, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from pagal17:
As in any situation, no matter who you are, you always have choices to make and it's that free will that makes us all unique regardless of birthdate, race, religion, ethnicity, education, etc...

It is not unreasonable to derive certain behaviours and tendencies from witnessing them in people. That's all the zodiac is...years of profiling behavioral tendencies based on birthdays...

We all make generalizations everyday based on our individual experience.

My Italian family is loud and likes pasta.
Most men pee standing up.
Most women shave their legs...
Old people move slowly...
Young and dumb...
Democrats are..
Republicans are...
Politicians are crooked...

Even assuming people who tend to believe in the zodiac are profiled as hippies, space cadets, out there etc...where does that stereotype come from?

tomato/tomata

Mistaken beliefs:

Italians are not loud - in fact the 'mafia' has a code of silence - (another generalization?)

Most men pee standing up - ALL men pee standing up and also pee outside whenever they can

Most women shave their legs - unless they have men who like shaving

Old people move slowly - Not all old persons movements are slow or there would be no need for adult diapers.

Young and dumb - some of us are OLD and dumb

Democrats are - no comment

Republicans are - fewer comments

Politicians are crooked - only revealed in retrospect

People who believe in the zodiac are hippies and space cadets - Thank you for not including beatinks in that categorization.

I am a Scorpio male and the aforementioned post is proof that we are not secretive. We are often WRONG but not secretive.

Keep groovin' - fun thread.

D

[Edited 4/25/2016 11:04:18 PM ]

4/26/2016 9:43:26 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,658)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from kungfu_candy:
Yeah it's wrong but you have a bunch of a**holes coming in here shitting on people who entertain themselves with astrology...

While they're in every racist thread possible projecting stereotypes with false statistics n'shit.

Either have a seat, or get the f**k out.

No one in here is committing f**king hate crimes against a specific zodiac.

Oh I agree with you. Some people just want others to hurt worse than they do. It's easier than taking responsibility for their own actions/faults.

So people like us just have to wade through the crap, and try to find the decent people a little more challenging.

4/26/2016 3:42:37 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

iheartidiots
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,213)
Grove City, OH
38, joined Feb. 2012

My ex-husband is a Scorpio and he was nothing but honest until the end. They can hold secrets, be manipulative, conniving, but at least he was a very good man to me for 8yrs. We balanced each other....me being the bull (Taurus)

4/26/2016 4:54:38 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

mylegsarecold
Gainesville, FL
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from hbhealthy:
Oh lordy

... you're almost forty

4/26/2016 4:58:45 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from lynyrd80:
I always knew you were smarter than most.

Why Thank u

4/26/2016 5:00:57 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

packersbabe920
Green Bay, WI
51, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from idliketotalk:
I can keep a secret.

What's your dirty little secret

4/26/2016 5:55:00 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

pagal17
Over 2,000 Posts (3,928)
Lancaster, PA
50, joined May. 2012

lynrd... well said

iheart...My ex is a scorpio and I'm a taurus too. He was always honest to a point that it was too honest but in the end he held a secret that explained why we unraveled. Was too ashamed to divulge his truth. I would have respected his truth...but he chose to keep it a secret till it was beyond repair.

The best chemistry I ever had was with Scorpios and Leo

4/26/2016 7:22:34 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Aquarius:

The protocol for why Freud developed Reverse Psychology.

Ruled by wild-child Uranus, Aquarius can be very absent minded, and very unpredictable, and extremely rebellious.

In fact, want an Aquarius to do something. Tell them, they absolutely should NOT do it, and sit back and watch.

They are great for conversation, with a razor-sharp mind and a very abstract way of thinking.

Aquarius doesn't live life by the social norms, and much like their Gemini cousins, they prefer to rebel against the social norms of society.

Little known fact, about Aquarius: More American Presidents have fallen under the sign of Aquarius, than any other sign of the zodiac.

4/26/2016 8:15:33 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Apparently, for some, the answer is yes

4/26/2016 8:35:35 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,981)
Saint Paul, MN
64, joined Oct. 2009

Why? What you don't say can't be used against you.

4/26/2016 8:49:41 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Aquarius girls are really fun.

Boys... not so much.

This why I don't 100% in readings.

I have yet to meet an Aquarius that turned me on at all.

Even the rare gorgeous ones.

4/26/2016 10:10:54 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Apparently, for some, the answer is yes
Sagittarius: The least faithful, of all the zodiac signs. The sign of The Archer.

Known for being promiscuous, and sleazy. Known for giving backhanded compliments as a way to deflect their critical opinions of others. Hates being pinned down or controlled.(which explains why you align to Feminism and like bootlick, spineless men)

Loves to travel. Has a tendency to only be in relationships that are preceded by the word "open".

Dated a Sag, for 2 1/2 years. Much like Libra and Cancer, never again.

4/27/2016 5:10:27 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

The comedy continues...

4/27/2016 8:11:53 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

lynyrd80
Over 2,000 Posts (2,658)
Wood River, NE
54, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from pagal17:
lynrd... well said

iheart...My ex is a scorpio and I'm a taurus too. He was always honest to a point that it was too honest but in the end he held a secret that explained why we unraveled. Was too ashamed to divulge his truth. I would have respected his truth...but he chose to keep it a secret till it was beyond repair.

The best chemistry I ever had was with Scorpios and Leo

Well it must have been something pretty dramatic/disastrous. We all probably have something we don't want to talk about, myself included.

Is it true Taurus people are extra horny?
Me trying to be funny, not insulting.

4/27/2016 4:32:46 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
The comedy continues...
The hypocritical arrogance never subsides.....

4/27/2016 5:00:27 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Being called an arrogant hypocrite by an angry man who thinks his way is the only way doesn't really carry any weight.

You can name-call and scoff all you like, convince yourself that successful, happy couples are only that way because they are weak and stupid.

I'm still smilin' and lovin' life

4/27/2016 5:24:40 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,384)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

wow, this thread is still going huh? And EVEN earning posts from soul?

I'm A Leo..there, I contributed!

4/27/2016 5:32:47 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

soulflight
Baltimore, MD
54, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from joe4u2explore:
wow, this thread is still going huh? And EVEN earning posts from soul?

I'm A Leo..there, I contributed!

Lol...yeah, you caught me pickin' the bottom of the barrel for something to do......

4/27/2016 5:41:27 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
joe4u2explore
Over 2,000 Posts (2,384)
Lombard, IL
49, joined Aug. 2013

Eh...we all do it soul

Although I think I'm out for the day

Take care darlin'

4/28/2016 3:42:01 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

Amuseme73
BadraoMilan
Italy
43, joined Mar. 2016

Quote from mahogany1234:
Hello I need answers or does anyone have the same issues with Scorpio men? From my previous relationship I caught him in so many lies and seem s like he was cheating and had a evil side and a huge manipulator and dated multiple women! please respond if you have any answers or you have similar situations happen to you thanks.

I don't know if all this has to do with astrology or Scorpio men in particular. I have never been in a relationship with a Scorpio man but I find them to be very fascinating and intelligent. I almost "fear" them tbh and that intrigues me.

4/28/2016 9:54:47 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
serendipity1301
Baltimore, MD
48, joined Feb. 2013

Manipulation is a sign of insecurity and I have seen it in many men. I don't find it attractive or intriguing.

4/28/2016 9:57:33 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,722)
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

astrology is only a curiousity an means nothing at all.coinca dental stuff.just so untrue,but fun at times..dont take it serious,play with fire an get burned.

4/28/2016 11:28:43 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from soulflight:
Lol...yeah, you caught me pickin' the bottom of the barrel for something to do......
We can run with that, kinda like the way your husband picked the bottom.of the barrel, when he married you.

4/29/2016 6:21:33 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

Amuseme73
BadraoMilan
Italy
43, joined Mar. 2016

Quote from serendipity1301:
Manipulation is a sign of insecurity and I have seen it in many men. I don't find it attractive or intriguing.
. If you are ref. to my post I didn't say I find manipulation attractive or intriguing. I said I find Scorpio men fascinating.

4/29/2016 2:47:12 PM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

Amuseme73
BadraoMilan
Italy
43, joined Mar. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
Aquarius:

The protocol for why Freud developed Reverse Psychology.

Ruled by wild-child Uranus, Aquarius can be very absent minded, and very unpredictable, and extremely rebellious.

In fact, want an Aquarius to do something. Tell them, they absolutely should NOT do it, and sit back and watch.

They are great for conversation, with a razor-sharp mind and a very abstract way of thinking.

Aquarius doesn't live life by the social norms, and much like their Gemini cousins, they prefer to rebel against the social norms of society.

Little known fact, about Aquarius: More American Presidents have fallen under the sign of Aquarius, than any other sign of the zodiac.

What about Aquarius with ascendant Scorpio?

4/30/2016 9:33:39 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from Amuseme73:
What about Aquarius with ascendant Scorpio?
Well, your Ascendant is your Rising Sign.

Mine, just so happens to be in Sagittarius.

If yours is in Scorpio, then that means you will "appear" to be a Scorpio to those around you.

The Rising sign is the mask, that most people around you will see.

With me, you will see a very chatty, and social person, like a true Sagittarius. I also tend to attract true Sagittarius and other Fire/Air signs, because of this. I can attract Aquarius and Libra, but I don't do well with Leos or Aries.

So, to others, I would say you appear to be a Scorpio, and probably have some Scorpio traits, as Scorpio is a the most powerful sign and as such can be a powerful placement, even in the lesser planets, such as Mercury(Rising Sign Placement, I think)

You can likely attract Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces, and Virgos, even though you may not have compatibility with all of them, due to your natural sun sign being a Fixed Air sign.

5/1/2016 1:28:54 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

Hmmm

5/1/2016 6:39:41 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Here are some Scorpio secrets, that of a Scorpio knows you are aware of, they may flee.

1. Beware the Scorpio Lie: A Scorpio WILL CONSCIOUSLY LIE, for two reasons. Either they think what you are asking is none of your business, OR they are taking revenge for something you have done to betray them already.

2. Beware the Scorpio Tripwire: A Scorpio may take a opposite stance on a subject, just to see how you respond. We are masters of revealing very little about ourselves, while getting you to fully expose yourself.

3. Beware of the Scorpio Strip Search: No matter how we appear on the surface, ALL Scorpio-born Sun Signs are really little district attorneys or FBI agents, in disguise. Whenever we think you have crossed us, or we even suspect you are thinking of betraying us, be prepared for an interrogation. We come with built-in BullShit Detectors, and 9 times out of 10, we will know what you are planning to do, BEFORE you have even thought of actually doing it.

The odds of beating us at the manipulation game is very low, and the cost of failure is very high.

To give you an idea of how brutal an evil, unevolved Scorpio can be: Charles Manson was a Scorpio.

4. Beware the Scorpio Jealousy and Possessiveness:
Plain and Simple. We want what is rightfully ours. If you say you are committed to us, then it better be 100%. We catch you even flirting with someone else, and just watch the looks we start to give you. We are loyal, to a fault, when we are in love with you. Scorpio males, in particular, are notorious for doing just about ANYTHING to make a broken relationship work again.

Granted, most of these apply only when a Scorpio is truly in love with you. If they are not, you may never see some of these, EXCEPT the privacy thing. We hate being pried into amd we absolutely hate having our plans exposed before we are ready to expose them. For us, it is about power. And if someone leaks out our secrets, we lose power. This is why we rarely, IF EVER, fully trust anyone else.

5/1/2016 9:15:13 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

That seems like your guys ultimate goal is entrapment.

You guys also tend to be paranoid to a certain aspect which fuels the jealousy.

So if you met a girl who asked you once about something, got your flippant Scorpio answer and happily left it alone until you felt like exposing more...

What's to stop you from getting paranoid and wondering why she isn't pestering you and thinking that it must be because she:

1.) Doesn't care (about you)
2.) Is mentally invested in someone else

I've been with men before (possibly Scorpio, possibly not) who couldn't take my respecting their space. They wanted me to cling all over them but all they did was complain about clingy girls. They wanted me to be jealous of the shit they did and yet all they did was b*tch about jealous girls.

I knew one guy who did something, I can't remember, and when I shrugged it off he got pissed and started talking about how I'm so frigid and don't give a shit about stuff.

I don't want to know anything you don't want me to know. I'm not going to beg for f**king info. I'm just going to be selective about mine as well. Because in my mind you're leading by example. You don't want me to over-share and so you're holding tight to your info.

If you put me in a position where I should be jealous, I'm walking to f**k away because I don't play those kinds of games. If my words of praise and gestures of appreciation aren't enough to make you feel whole and you need to shit on my feelings by evoking jealousy then f**k you and the irrelevant b*tch you're playing this game with.

I'm willing to bet Scorpio men don't like it when particular fish don't bite the bait they set out.

5/1/2016 10:38:09 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
If you put me in a position where I should be jealous, I'm walking to f**k away because I don't play those kinds of games. If my words of praise and gestures of appreciation aren't enough to make you feel whole and you need to shit on my feelings by evoking jealousy then f**k you and the irrelevant b*tch you're playing this game with.

I'm willing to bet Scorpio men don't like it when particular fish don't bite the bait they set out.
That would also be correct. This is not relevant to male or female Scorpios. Both set traps, because we never trust anyone fully. Our paranoia is not without a just cause.

I only quoted this section, because this is how I view jealousy. I will walk away.

And yes, a Scorpio will not waste their time and charm on a block of ice. We could nuke your frigid asses, in the sensual department, but why waste our time, if you don't like it anyway?

And for the record, THIS Scorpio doesn't think you are frigid, but if you are, I will have no complaints with turning the iceberg into a flood gate

5/1/2016 10:57:25 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
That would also be correct. This is not relevant to male or female Scorpios. Both set traps, because we never trust anyone fully. Our paranoia is not without a just cause.

I only quoted this section, because this is how I view jealousy. I will walk away.

And yes, a Scorpio will not waste their time and charm on a block of ice. We could nuke your frigid asses, in the sensual department, but why waste our time, if you don't like it anyway?

And for the record, THIS Scorpio doesn't think you are frigid, but if you are, I will have no complaints with turning the iceberg into a flood gate

I'm beginning to see what you guys don't like Libra's. You do this stuff so see "what's underneath", but we usually like to see both sides of something so we stand middle ground unless we have strong beliefs on something. You guys take it as no substance, meanwhile we take is not wanting to speak on something we don't know jack shit about. So when you set these traps to see how we answer, our respect of both sides gets irritating. Mkay.

I don't think you can gauge the difference between your feeling jealous of your OWN accord versus that person actually MAKING you feel jealous.

Me and you could be dating. Let's even say we're serious. We're out somewhere and some dude gets all touchy with me. I could curse him out and even kick his ass, meanwhile your hyper jealous mind is thinking of all the ways I could have blocked contact BEFORE it happened so I must have wanted it in the first place.

I know how to keep my jealous tendencies under control. I don't think it's in a Scorpio's nature to even try.

Ahahahahaha. I love your choice of words. Nuke. You didn't say "melt". You didn't say "incinerate". You actually said "nuke". The verb you use when cooking a frozen tv dinner.

What makes you think I'm not frigid?

Ahahaha is that a threat? I'd drown you, boy.

I'm not one to make anyone jealous but you are might sexy when you're all huffy and testy.

5/1/2016 11:18:00 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from kungfu_candy:
I'm beginning to see what you guys don't like Libra's. You do this stuff so see "what's underneath", but we usually like to see both sides of something so we stand middle ground unless we have strong beliefs on something. You guys take it as no substance, meanwhile we take is not wanting to speak on something we don't know jack shit about. So when you set these traps to see how we answer, our respect of both sides gets irritating. Mkay.

I don't think you can gauge the difference between your feeling jealous of your OWN accord versus that person actually MAKING you feel jealous.

Me and you could be dating. Let's even say we're serious. We're out somewhere and some dude gets all touchy with me. I could curse him out and even kick his ass, meanwhile your hyper jealous mind is thinking of all the ways I could have blocked contact BEFORE it happened so I must have wanted it in the first place.

I know how to keep my jealous tendencies under control. I don't think it's in a Scorpio's nature to even try.

Ahahahahaha. I love your choice of words. Nuke. You didn't say "melt". You didn't say "incinerate". You actually said "nuke". The verb you use when cooking a frozen tv dinner.

What makes you think I'm not frigid?

Ahahaha is that a threat? I'd drown you, boy.

I'm not one to make anyone jealous but you are might sexy when you're all huffy and testy.
I have yet, to see one of my mates actually deflect another man's advances. If I seen you doing that to other men, I would probably propose to you, immediately afterward, because then I know you are for me and not just yourself.

A Scorpio will always value honesty and loyalty above all else..

Drown me, eh? You are aware I am a water sign, and besides, I take pride in having to wash the sheets immediately afterwards.

5/1/2016 11:36:04 AM Why are Scorpio men so secretive ?  
kungfu_candy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,608)
Alsónémedi
Hungary
27, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
I have yet, to see one of my mates actually deflect another man's advances. If I seen you doing that to other men, I would probably propose to you, immediately afterward, because then I know you are for me and not just yourself.

A Scorpio will always value honesty and loyalty above all else..

Drown me, eh? You are aware I am a water sign, and besides, I take pride in having to wash the sheets immediately afterwards.

I'd be extremely bitter about it. I feel like any guy who talks to me after I'm in a relationship is only trying to prove he can steal someone's girl.

And after having been single for as long I have, I refuse to let some street rat f**k up what I've found.

I don't like to make scenes an draw attention to myself. But that's where all f**ks would be thrown of the window in an orderly fashion.

Now talking is different. If he hits on me and I say I'm taken and he continues then I say shit that would, and I quote my grandma "Make a man toss gasoline on you and set you on fire!"

One of her real life fears for me, knowing how I turn down unwanted male attention. I'm not the one, the two, and I for damn sure am not the three.

You are sounding a quite awful bit like a Libra Sir Nigma of the E's. I recall a certain 35 year old Scorpio male who resides in Ohio and has a penchant for playing videos say that he would NEVER get married.

Oh for f**ks sake! You're a cardinal sign too? What the f**k were the cosmos thinking when they decided THAT? That makes you like a Gemini with a chip on his shoulder and a nuclear bomb.

You can't hold your breath forever. Scorpions don't have gills do they?