Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

My best buddy meet her soulmate in Tinder and still going sturdy. asian dating houston tx Identical here, people don t comprehend this virus so they push us away. We will reject these apps unless they deliver a one of a kind, high quality expertise. benaughyy I would genuinely query the self esteem/respect and naivety of any woman who used these kind of apps.

www skipthegames com

This article is a list of the bestfirst date queries out there. yucca valley craigslist dating Tinder reported that 2020 was its busiest year however this year, its customers have currently set two records for usage between January and March. Your potential date need to respect those boundaries when becoming sincere with you about their personal. what does w4m mean on craigslist Feels is styling itself as an anti dating app, but to be clear, this is pretty substantially nonetheless a dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

All living things fear death , wanting to die , speeds up the process .

Nothing really dies , all things break down into food , and energy , for all the organisms that need it . We are a part of a universe where nothing goes to waste .

We're predators , we kill for food , for shelter , for pleasure , for everything we could ever want . We just cant stand the thought of the life we feed off of , feeding off of us .

--song-- All My Life is a Circle---
Sunrise and Sundown---Lyric

Maybe living off each other makes Life sacred---
Rivers flow to give life to plants and fish and birds etc---

Now who do Humans give Life to?--(Each other)

and than we die and are manure forSpringtimeagain

4/27/2016 2:18:30 AM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,189)
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

I know this subject is overrated but I wanted to hear the opinion of religious people about it.

I have never thought to death but now my older friends start to die and I hit 40 years old myself.
Sometimes I think about death and I feel is like a passage toward another dimension. Scary thought.

What are your thoughts and your feelings on the subject?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/27/2016 10:32:16 AM What about death?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,831)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

never gonna die so don't give it much thought.

4/27/2016 10:49:31 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,543)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The Catholic Church, the only Church founded by Jesus, teaches that at the time of our physical death the person' soul is judged immediately by God, and is sent either to Heaven, Hell, Limbo, or Purgatory. The first three are forever. Purgatory is temporary---some stay there only a few hours, others for 30-40 years or more, depending on their sins---after that they go to Heaven. Purgatory is for people who were good but not perfect---since only the perfect can enter Heaven, and since the number of perfect people is miniscule, God, in His wisdom, created Purgatory. Purgatory has the same fire as Hell, but unlike the souls in Hell, the souls in Purgatory are comforted by the fact that they know that one day they will be in Heaven.

4/27/2016 10:51:16 AM What about death?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (183,045)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Have no fear, OP.

It only happens once.

4/27/2016 4:41:38 PM What about death?  
irishrose0906
Dublin, OH
51, joined Mar. 2013

What's to fear about going home?

4/27/2016 6:09:29 PM What about death?  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,060)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Catholic Church, the only Church founded by Jesus,

Constant, incessant, relentless reinforcement.

The Catholic church, as it is, was not founded by Jesus.

teaches that at the time of our physical death the person' soul is judged immediately by God, and is sent either to Heaven, Hell, Limbo, or Purgatory.

Catholic assertions. The doctrines of men. There is no Hell, Limbo, or Purgatory in the bible.*

Mat 15:8-9 These [Catholics] draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. ...in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

*Check the Catholic New American Bible. "Hell" is not in it.

The first three are forever. Purgatory is temporary---some stay there only a few hours, others for 30-40 years or more, depending on their sins---after that they go to Heaven.

More Catholic assertions.

"a few hours, others for 30-40 years or more..." Ludlow has no idea. IT'S ALL MADE UP.

Purgatory is for people who were good but not perfect---since only the perfect can enter Heaven, and since the number of perfect people is miniscule, God, in His wisdom, created Purgatory.

Still more Catholic wrong assertions.

Purgatory has the same fire as Hell, but unlike the souls in Hell, the souls in Purgatory are comforted by the fact that they know that one day they will be in Heaven.

Nonsense. Ludlow himself refuses to obey God, so why would anyone listen to anything he has to say about any religious thing? And because Ludlow and his church refuse to obey God, Jesus says that they don't love God.

"Call no man your father upon the earth: "for one is your Father, which is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

"Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

“Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.” (Mark 7:9)

"If a man love me, he will keep my words."(John 14:23)
"He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings." (John 14:24)

And the word which you have heard, is not mine; but the Father's who sent me." (John 14:24)

4/27/2016 7:53:27 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The Catholic Church, the only Church founded by Jesus, teaches that at the time of our physical death the person' soul is judged immediately by God, and is sent either to Heaven, Hell, Limbo, or Purgatory. The first three are forever. Purgatory is temporary---some stay there only a few hours, others for 30-40 years or more, depending on their sins---after that they go to Heaven. Purgatory is for people who were good but not perfect---since only the perfect can enter Heaven, and since the number of perfect people is miniscule, God, in His wisdom, created Purgatory. Purgatory has the same fire as Hell, but unlike the souls in Hell, the souls in Purgatory are comforted by the fact that they know that one day they will be in Heaven.

Is limbo for children right?

4/27/2016 10:52:55 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Limbo is where unbaptized children go. Limbo is a place of natural happiness, much like the Garden of Eden. It is not a place of punishment---it is a very good place, actually, no sin, pain, or death there, but it's inhabitants will never see God face to face, that being the chief joy of Heaven.

I should say that Limbo has never been officially defined as a Catholic doctrine. It is really more of a theory than a doctrine, but St. Thomas Aquinas taught it, most Catholic theologians until recently believed in it, and I personally believe in it. I first heard about it in the fourth grade, eight years before I considered converting to Catholicism, and believed in it even then.

4/28/2016 1:28:15 AM What about death?  

fyathyrio
Over 2,000 Posts (2,515)
Savannah, GA
48, joined Nov. 2009

Since birth I have been dying. I don't know when I will die, but its gonna happen. I feel that consciousness survives death, but have no idea how or what it means for me. I view death like graduation. life is the school and death is graduation. I dislike funerals and feel that the funeral industry is a ripoff. I do not believe in the Christian idea of heaven and hell.

I remember a little rhyme but not who it's from.....

"I sent my soul through the invisible
some letter of this afterlife to spell
and by and by it returned to me
saying I myself am heaven and hell'"

4/28/2016 1:52:17 AM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Limbo is where unbaptized children go. Limbo is a place of natural happiness, much like the Garden of Eden. It is not a place of punishment---it is a very good place, actually, no sin, pain, or death there, but it's inhabitants will never see God face to face, that being the chief joy of Heaven.

I should say that Limbo has never been officially defined as a Catholic doctrine. It is really more of a theory than a doctrine, but St. Thomas Aquinas taught it, most Catholic theologians until recently believed in it, and I personally believe in it. I first heard about it in the fourth grade, eight years before I considered converting to Catholicism, and believed in it even then.

It is not unfair the concept of the limbo?
Those children didn't really have the opportunity to chose between right or wrong?

No criticizing. Just try to understand.

4/28/2016 2:31:41 AM What about death?  

patriottype
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,545)
Grand Prairie, TX
36, joined Jul. 2013

I have died for a short time and believe in God and the devil in angels and demons demons. I was in a coma and saw some things that others couldn't fathom.

4/28/2016 3:27:01 AM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from patriottype:I have died for a short time and believe in God and the devil in angels and demons demons. I was in a coma and saw some things that others couldn't fathom.

What?

4/28/2016 5:23:32 AM What about death?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,501)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from patriottype:
I have died for a short time and believe in God and the devil in angels and demons demons. I was in a coma and saw some things that others couldn't fathom.

You were dreaming stupid ..... if you were truly dead ..... you wouldn't be posting now!

Peace

4/28/2016 9:46:20 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from stregaleonora:
Quote from ludlowlowell:

It is not unfair the concept of the limbo?
Those children didn't really have the opportunity to chose between right or wrong?

No criticizing. Just try to understand.

That's a fair question to ask. Maybe there is some task that the souls in Limbo are supposed to perform, that only they can perform. Maybe God only sends children there that He knows would have chosen evil had they lived. Also to be considered is the fact that no one has a strict right to see God face to face---that this is something God grants to whomever He wishes.

The souls in Limbo have it good. They lack for nothing. They are happy. There is no sin or suffering there. And it is not a core doctrine of the Church---I believe in it, but many very good Catholic priests and lay people do not. But we are all born into original sin, and Baptism is the means that washes away the effects of original sin.

4/28/2016 10:26:25 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

You could look at it this way---going to Limbo is like receiving ten million dollars, and going to Heaven is like receiving a hundred million dollars. The guy getting the ten mill shouldn't complain.

4/28/2016 11:15:48 AM What about death?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (183,045)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Don't worry about death, OP.

Once you're gone you've won.

4/28/2016 12:11:09 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:

You were dreaming stupid ..... if you were truly dead ..... you wouldn't be posting now!

Peace

People can died and be resuscitated by doctors smartie.

..said by a LibTard who defend Islam at all costs.

Hey sailor why don't you join Islam? Maybe you can marry a 4rd grade too? It wouldn't be cool? Rape her while she plays with dolls

4/28/2016 12:19:10 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell:
You could look at it this way---going to Limbo is like receiving ten million dollars, and going to Heaven is like receiving a hundred million dollars. The guy getting the ten mill shouldn't complain.

You said that maybe only the souls of children who would have chosen wrong if they live may be sent to limbo...

So according to your supposition the children who would havee chosen good if they'd lived...go to heaven?

Is it written somewhere in the bible that small children can eventually go to heaven?
How a mother who suffered the lost of her children can be happy in heaven herself if she is separated from her children?

I would like to read about it. Is in the Bible?

Thanks for your explanations!!

4/28/2016 3:01:15 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Jesus said, "Suffer the little ones to come unto me.". The Catholic Church interprets this to mean that babies should be baptized as soon as possible after birth. The Church teaches that being baptized and being born again are one and the same, and since Jesus said that we must be born again, babies must be baptized in order to go to Heaven.

But unbaptized babies don't go to Hell, we know that. They haven't done anything wrong. So Limbo is logically where they would have to go.

I said MAYBE the unbaptized child, had he or she lived long enough to commit sin, would have done so and never repented, so MAYBE (notice I said " maybe") the Lord give these people a break and allowed them to die before they got that old, so God wouldn't have to send them to Hell. This certainly does not mean all baptized babies grow up and automatically are saved---Catholics don't believe in once-saved-always-saved.

On Judgment Day there will be all kinds of family separations, some going to Heaven, others to Hell. Remember Jesus came to set father against son and mother against daughter.

Limbo is good, Heaven is better. No one has a strict right to Heaven---that is a free undeserved gift from God that He gives to some and not others.

4/29/2016 10:07:41 AM What about death?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,831)
Red Bluff, CA
67, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from patriottype:

nobody dies for a "short time."

4/29/2016 10:29:50 AM What about death?  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,501)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

People can died and be resuscitated by doctors smartie.

Life had to still be present in the body for resuscitation to work ..... or ..... do you believe that doctors can instill life into a dead person?

You are one sick dude.

Peace

4/29/2016 1:11:29 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Human physical death is defined by most Christians as the point when the soul leaves the body. This could happen sometime after the cessation of heart, brain, or breathing functions, so people who say, "oh I died and I was brought back to life" haven't really died. Some claim to have seen angels and/or devils in this state, or God, but in most cases this may have been a dream, or the person's imagination. God could have shown them a vision, true, but visions are very, very rare---God does not work miracles promiscuously.

Jesus rose from the dead, true, as did Lazarus. Both of these were stupendous miracles---God does not do miracles like this several times a day. If you count Mary's assumption into Heaven, God has only done this three times in human history, that I know of. Yes, we will all be resurrected on the Last Day, but that is in the future. 99.9999999999999999999999% percent of the time, when you're dead you're dead---your soul has gone on to the next world and won't becoming back. (I probably didn't put enough 9s in there, but you guys know what I mean.)

4/29/2016 7:52:29 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:

Life had to still be present in the body for resuscitation to work ..... or ..... do you believe that doctors can instill life into a dead person?

You are one sick dude.

Peace

Even an idiot would understand what I mean.

A dude?
Sometimes I wish I would be a dude:
I would kick the sorry asses of idiots like you really hard.

How FUN!

4/29/2016 7:58:46 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

The heart can stop beating for seconds.
I don't know about the soul, however as long as the brain isn't damaged for lack of oxygen the heart in some case can be made to start beating again.

There are many ongoing researches about that.
Many patients recall to have been out of their body and can describe perfectly what the doctors were saying and what was happening in the next room.
There are no explanations for that.

Nobody really knows what happens.

4/29/2016 8:24:15 PM What about death?  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,645)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Those who do meditation learn the art of dying while living.

4/29/2016 8:31:02 PM What about death?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

All Masters say, "We cannot know him unless we learn to die while alive." The last enemy that we have to conquer is death. But how can we conquer death? There is no escape from it, no exception to the rule. Even the Masters Who came here—the very incarnations of God—had to leave the body; and we also have to leave it. How are we to conquer death when there is no escape? I think the only victory over it we can have is to learn how to die.

What happens at the time of death? The soul leaves the body: the life-force is withdrawn from underneath the feet, goes up and reaches the back of the eyes; the eyes are upturned, and the drop-scene (a term used for drop or act-drop; also for the final scene of a play or drama in real life, that on which the curtain drops) falls. Now, if we know how to leave the body at will and rise above body-consciousness—if we die daily by learning to leave the body daily—then there is no fear of death. Death is no bugbear, it is a change from the physical world into the Beyond

So all Masters Who came said, "Learn to die so that you may begin to live." Death appears to be a bugbear to each one of us. If anyone says, "Oh, you have to die," we do not like to hear the word of death. But we have to leave the body.

Why are we afraid of death? For two reasons one, we do not know how to leave the body. You might have seen on the faces of men dying what agony they are passing through. The second thing is, we do not know what our fate will be after leaving the body. Where are we to go? So these are the two main causes of fearing death. So Master says, "You must learn how to leave the body." He tells people who are afraid of death to pass through this death process while they are alive, and there are many ways for that. Some are artificial, man-made. And some are natural, God-made. The man-made ways are difficult arduous time-consuming; and we are by heredity not fit for them. But there is a natural way, too.

http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/lrn2die.htm

4/30/2016 2:57:25 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Fear of search is natural because death itself is, in a way, unnatural---had Adam and Eve not sinned, man would live here for awhile and be assumed into Heaven without the body physically dying.

Non-Catholics have a great fear of dying because they aren't sure what's there in the next world. But Catholics, who do know what's on the other side, still fear death because, even if they do know the four places on the other side, aren't sure which of the four they are going to.

4/30/2016 3:47:00 AM What about death?  

sincetta
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,500)
Mobile, AL
29, joined May. 2014

Limbo is Hell when compared to Heaven and Heaven when compared to Hell. I would rather burn in Hell than muddy up Heaven. I feel Limbo exists out of compassion, but I don't think it's necessary. Identity feels like a lost cause even in Heaven. tbh, I don't really like to think about it much. It's really vain, and I honestly don't think anything good can come out of it.

4/30/2016 3:58:11 AM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sincetta:
I don't really like to think about it much. It's really vain, and I honestly don't think anything good can come out of it.

Maybe you're right.

4/30/2016 7:04:57 AM What about death?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Fear of search is natural because death itself is, in a way, unnatural---had Adam and Eve not sinned, man would live here for awhile and be assumed into Heaven without the body physically dying.

Non-Catholics have a great fear of dying because they aren't sure what's there in the next world. But Catholics, who do know what's on the other side, still fear death because, even if they do know the four places on the other side, aren't sure which of the four they are going to.

Everything Spiritual is reflected in the Physical world. Consciousness evolves as it passes from body to body until it no longer needs to return. Of course death is natural, it is a reminder that everything in the physical existence is ephemeral, an illusion that will pass away. Only the living can reproduce, and only the living can advance on the spiritual path to become independent of the body and physical attachments. No church can give that gift.

The religious solution to death is to instill something called "belief" in the mind that promises salvation at death. So people ignore the real path to ascension thinking that they are Promised heaven. The only purpose for religion is to teach morality to the young and to hint at something beyond the physical world. It should be shed at age 20 for finding truth and conquering death.

4/30/2016 11:30:57 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

The teachings of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of the Church He founded (the Catholic Church), encompass instructions for living, instructions for spiritual growth, instructions as to how to detach ourselves from material things, and teachings as to what happens when we pass this world.

Asanb, you said that Christians think that mere belief in something will cause osouls to be saved. Protestants believe that, but Cathokics and Eastern Orthodox, who together make up about 70% of the world's Christians, do not.

4/30/2016 2:35:58 PM What about death?  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,882)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Have no fear, OP.

It only happens once.

Wrong.
There is spiritual death.

4/30/2016 2:37:29 PM What about death?  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from cupocheer:
Don't worry about death, OP.

Once you're gone you've won.

Wrong.
Ever heard of justification?

4/30/2016 8:10:11 PM What about death?  

stregaleonora
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from blake6972:
Wrong.
Ever heard of justification?

Cupocheer chews allucinating mushrooms daily.
No needs to answer her blabbering.

5/1/2016 12:40:07 PM What about death?  

the_israelite
Over 2,000 Posts (3,794)
Rio de JaneiroRio de Janeiro
Brazil
34, joined Apr. 2016

I know this subject is overrated but I wanted to hear the opinion of religious people about it.

I have never thought to death but now my older friends start to die and I hit 40 years old myself.
Sometimes I think about death and I feel is like a passage toward another dimension. Scary thought.

What are your thoughts and your feelings on the subject?

I think that a person who has lived a very unhappy life having to end up in hell is very repugnant, at least if they were decent enough people or tried to be (at least I feel the idea is repugnant for me to end up in a miserable place after the unhappiness and misery of my own life).

5/1/2016 4:43:47 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Unhappy and miserable people---some are that way due to circumstances beyond their control, others bring it on themselves with their sins. The former will be rewarded in the next world for their patient suffering here in earth, as was Jesus. The latter's sufferings will be much worse in the next life than their sufferings here.

5/2/2016 9:41:46 AM What about death?  

the_israelite
Over 2,000 Posts (3,794)
Rio de JaneiroRio de Janeiro
Brazil
34, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Unhappy and miserable people---some are that way due to circumstances beyond their control, others bring it on themselves with their sins. The former will be rewarded in the next world for their patient suffering here in earth, as was Jesus. The latter's sufferings will be much worse in the next life than their sufferings here.

That seems pretty messed up, doesn't it? To suffer twice, that is, no?

5/3/2016 4:01:05 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Not really. God allows sinners to suffer in this life as a chastisement, to wake them up to the much worse punishment that awaits them in the next world, if they don't repent.

God allows repentant people to suffer also, but for a different reason---to purify them of their minor faults and imperfections, and to unite them with Christ, Who suffered so terribly.

Christians suffer less than others, because they understand what suffering is for.

5/3/2016 5:02:03 PM What about death?  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Not really. God allows sinners to suffer in this life as a chastisement, to wake them up to the much worse punishment that awaits them in the next world, if they don't repent.

God allows repentant people to suffer also, but for a different reason---to purify them of their minor faults and imperfections, and to unite them with Christ, Who suffered so terribly.

Christians suffer less than others, because they understand what suffering is for.

Have you studied the Hindu theology on suffering, Or the Buddhist?

5/3/2016 8:06:33 PM What about death?  
evilgrin
Fairbanks, AK
51, joined Oct. 2010

Well, not everyone is miserable about the concept of death. I, for one accept the tennants of re-incarnation, and.........And, this is a big AND, .......If it wasn't for the fact that modern religious views exclude and deny the teachings of RE-INCARNATION ... They might be interesting, or lean toward the original idea, and be less destructive.

There are also a lot of people who enjoy the historical aspects of the Victorians, who, had somewhat more of a social involvement with the trappings and displays that were and are, both artistic and conceptual.

More recently, the Goth community, of which I am a part....Enjoys death as a topic and focal point for expression, meaning there are a lot of people who indulge in behaviors that include our acceptance of, pain, loss, darkness, and mortality.

Now, dying.......That is another subject entirely. I'll be taking my grief counselling classes in a short while, and hope that will give me a more solid foundation to assist those whose experiences require assistance and love.

5/4/2016 7:07:01 AM What about death?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,641)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

All living things fear death , wanting to die , speeds up the process .

Nothing really dies , all things break down into food , and energy , for all the organisms that need it . We are a part of a universe where nothing goes to waste .

We're predators , we kill for food , for shelter , for pleasure , for everything we could ever want . We just cant stand the thought of the life we feed off of , feeding off of us .

5/4/2016 2:31:35 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from asanb:
Have you studied the Hindu theology on suffering, Or the Buddhist?

Enlighten us.

5/5/2016 4:49:41 PM What about death?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

[quoteheader]Quote from nonstandard:
5/5/2016 7:15:10 PM What about death?  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Jesus said, "Suffer the little ones to come unto me.". The Catholic Church interprets this to mean that babies should be baptized as soon as possible after birth. The Church teaches that being baptized and being born again are one and the same, and since Jesus said that we must be born again, babies must be baptized in order to go to Heaven.

But unbaptized babies don't go to Hell, we know that. They haven't done anything wrong. So Limbo is logically where they would have to go.

I said MAYBE the unbaptized child, had he or she lived long enough to commit sin, would have done so and never repented, so MAYBE (notice I said " maybe") the Lord give these people a break and allowed them to die before they got that old, so God wouldn't have to send them to Hell. This certainly does not mean all baptized babies grow up and automatically are saved---Catholics don't believe in once-saved-always-saved.

On Judgment Day there will be all kinds of family separations, some going to Heaven, others to Hell. Remember Jesus came to set father against son and mother against daughter.

Limbo is good, Heaven is better. No one has a strict right to Heaven---that is a free undeserved gift from God that He gives to some and not others.

God doesn't send anyone to hell.
Once saved ALWAYS saved.
Baptism is a choice of ones making.
Babies cannot make that choice, so it is nonsense to say they have been baptized. They have to CHOOSE to be baptized.
And sprinkling water on the head of the baby is not holy nor true baptism.
Ever heard of the Jordan River?
Ever heard of full submersion?
Do you know what baptism means and represents?

5/5/2016 7:42:53 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

God sends thousands of people to Hell every day. Jesus said "let the little children come unto me" so obviously He wants them baptized. We are all born with the effects of original sin, and Baptism washes away the effects of original sin. Catholics do not sprinkle; they pour. Water is poured on the candidate's head, not sprinkled on.

5/6/2016 8:40:18 AM What about death?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,641)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:
God sends thousands of people to Hell every day. Jesus said "let the little children come unto me" so obviously He wants them baptized. We are all born with the effects of original sin, and Baptism washes away the effects of original sin. Catholics do not sprinkle; they pour. Water is poured on the candidate's head, not sprinkled on.

This is pure bullshit , WHAT THE HELL , has just happenend ?
Because trash has entered your mind , its
OK to treat everyone like the trash you collect ?

Life is so beautiful , in a million ways , and just one queer , and perverted thought , destroys its destiny ?

5/6/2016 11:26:44 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

One evil act is enough to change everything.

5/6/2016 7:07:42 PM What about death?  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Pouring water on a baby that didn't even decide is waaaaayyyy different than an adult making a decision to be baptized.
Baptism DOES NOT wash away the inherited sin.
Candidates???
Full immersion, not pouring.
Without the shed of blood (righteous blood) there is NO REMISSION OF SIN.
And again, God does NOT send anyone to "hell" , but rather thru free will , people are able to make the choice to be SEPARATED from Him.
That is the true hell.
Consciousness of this fact and separation from God for eternity is Hell.

5/6/2016 7:33:23 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Blake, should I believe your personal opinions, or the infallible teachings of the Catholic Church, the Church that Scripture 1 Timothy 3:15) says is the pillar and ground of truth?

5/6/2016 8:05:51 PM What about death?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
This is pure bullshit , WHAT THE HELL , has just happenend ?
Because trash has entered your mind , its
OK to treat everyone like the trash you collect ?

Life is so beautiful , in a million ways , and just one queer , and perverted thought , destroys its destiny ?

Yes---very hard to get---
Break one law---you pay like you broke them all---(Bible)
Are you (Bible) serious ----?---sir Ii-ass haha-Sirus(mispelt---like law constellation- in sky--like I am in kindy getting it?
One mistake---you made every mistake ?????

How fair is that?
I mean if u or i tried to learn 600 laws ---- OMG----hahahahahahahahahaahahhaa
and keep them hahahahahahahahahaaaa---age doesn't help---just look how I spell hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

If true--- why try?

and in the Bible I think Jesus said something like---

Go learn this----
I want mercy ---NOT sacrifice---

I mean some feel so perfect they never say sorry

Those scriptures I find hard to digest

Tough Meat of the scriptures for me.

You need a strong tummy.

Intestinal Fortitude---wouldn't that be a good name for a music album or for us less educated types boiled down----Guts.

Or nonstandard Guts----hahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaa

5/7/2016 4:00:06 AM What about death?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,641)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

I don't mind being a tiny speck in an enormous universe . I'll never be a super nova , but I'm happy with what I've got .

5/7/2016 6:59:12 AM What about death?  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Blake, should I believe your personal opinions, or the infallible teachings of the Catholic Church, the Church that Scripture 1 Timothy 3:15) says is the pillar and ground of truth?

Infallible teachings of the Cultic Catholic Church ???
Pleeeeezzzzz...

My assessment wasn't opinions, but rather proper interpretation of The Word through logic and common sense.

5/7/2016 4:35:59 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Blake, logic should teach you that the only reason we know the Bible is inspired is that the Catholic Church says so. Without the Catholic Church there would be no Bible today.

5/7/2016 8:34:25 PM What about death?  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Blake, logic should teach you that the only reason we know the Bible is inspired is that the Catholic Church says so. Without the Catholic Church there would be no Bible today.

Holy Spirit.

5/7/2016 10:19:40 PM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Yes, the Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the Bible. But how do we know that? Just because it makes us feel good when we read it? The only way we do know is that the Catholic Church says so.

5/8/2016 3:13:56 AM What about death?  

amadaea
Spring Hill, TN
30, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Obviously?
If Jesus wanted little babies to be baptized, don't you think He would do it at some point, to give the example to His followers, like, for example, He got baptized? But He gathered children only.

Baptizing doesn't wash away the "original" sin. That's what the blood if Jesus Christ does. The only way to wash off the sinful nature, with blood, not water.
A child cannot form the intent to sin. Therefore can't be hold accountable even if the baby commits a sin (which must be pooping in a fresh diaper his mom just put on him, I guess ).
The blood of Jesus Christ washes off the sinful nature every baby was born in, and there is no intent to commit sin. So they are good to go, no need to baptize them (just in case the Word of God is not enough of the guarantee the baby goes to heaven if he or she happens to die while still a baby).

I' ve got a cousin on my Mom's side, he was the only one who got baptized among three of us. Turned out to be a pot head when grew up. When I approached him and asked him why he was doing it, after all he was the only one who was baptized, his response was "I didn't ask for it".

And I'm not even going to start on your "God sends thousands of people to hell everyday" comment.

5/8/2016 3:17:52 AM What about death?  

amadaea
Spring Hill, TN
30, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Yes, the Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the Bible. But how do we know that? Just because it makes us feel good when we read it? The only way we do know is that the Catholic Church says so.

I think you give Catholic Church way too much credit.
None of the apostles was announced as a pope to my knowledge.

5/8/2016 3:50:18 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Peter was announced as pope by Jesus Himself---see Matthew 16:18-19. The New Testament was written by eight Catholic bishops, namely Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James, and Jude. It was at the Council of Hippo, in the year 393 a.d., that the bishops of the Church decided which books would go into the Bible and which ones not.

First came Jesus, then came the Church, then came the New Testament.

5/8/2016 4:59:11 AM What about death?  

amadaea
Spring Hill, TN
30, joined Apr. 2016

Peter in Greek means "rock", the center stone the Church was built on, like a building is built on a platform.
Nowhere it said Peter was a pope. They were Apostles, not bishops for the fact that the Catholic church and its structure with all its hierarchy and terminology didn't exist at that time yet. I mean now Catholics may call them bishops, but doesn't mean they were such.
Peter "guards" the gates of Heaven, that is yet to come; he has the key to it, but he was not a pope.

Another thing, whoever humbles himself the most in this life will take the highest "position" in Heaven. So popes had been screwing themselves for centuries by taking the rank. Every church has to have a leader, the pastor for his pasture, the shepherd for his sheep. And Jesus at the "head" of the Church, not pope.
People already have Jesus who paid the ultimate price for us, we don't need a pope to get to Heaven.

5/8/2016 6:40:01 AM What about death?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Jesus gave Peter the authority to loose and to bind, i.e. to make rules for the rest of the Church. He also told Peter to feed His lambs and to feed His sheep. In the Book of Acts, Peter is clearly the man in charge---he calls meetings, presides over them, and makes decisions for the Church. Historically, maybe five or ten popes were corrupt but most of them were very saintly men. Almost all of the first 32 popes died as martyrs for Christ.