Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Raya is excellent if you are hoping to spot a celebrity or want to network with other like minded creatives, but it can be tough to get an invite to it. oklahoma dating sites Sign up for these best dating internet sites or apps, commence chatting and maximize your chances of meeting your excellent match. Adult dating chat space has grown to that chat and indian characteristics for on line, music fashion web site. scandinavian dating culture In particular, they can view other users profiles, send winks, send a handful of inquiries generated by the platform, and add other folks to favorites.

free hookup forums

If the conversation is not flowing, it is no one s fault. ocoee singles You do not have to add telephone numbers, share your pictures nor grant a stranger far more access to your life than you are comfy with. Whilst this can be fascinating, it s vital to take the methods vital for you to be comfortable when you meet up with them. online dating nepali girl Outdoors I ultimately told Darrin what was up and that I felt sick.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/4/2008 7:40:32 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

sajoe
San Antonio, TX

I am doing the same for my two young girls. Great work DAD! I just can't imagine them growing up to be respectible young women, thinking their father is a dog. I sure would not want them to get any bad habits or ideas from myself or anyone i choose to date. Keep your head up! I know this will pay off when r kids grow up.

9/4/2008 10:52:44 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

thor8467
Belton, MO

I feel your dilemma. I am a single father who has custody of my 4 children, 3 are girls. Now my girls are anxious for me to meet a lady and if I am talking to one on the phone, they get mad if they dont get to say hi. But in two years I have not had a lady friend over when they were there. Their mom has had a few live in boyfriends, so I know they have been exposed to us in anothers company, but it just feels funny. I guess sometimes I dont let myself get that close to someone else.

9/5/2008 9:59:22 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  
muddiewaterz
Philadelphia, PA

thanks for the replies..if i have to be single until shes grown..SO BE IT..nothing to hide..oh, but my daughter from you..when i meet that special someone all the doors are unlocked but till that person show up certain doors are locked and if you cant handle that..I DONT NEED YOU ANYWAY

9/5/2008 6:49:17 PM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

lovechild2003
Yucca Valley, CA

Hey y'all
Single mom in So Cali here. Women do understand.

9/6/2008 10:11:37 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

kellie08
Blue Bell, PA

Quote from lovechild2003:
Hey y'all
Single mom in So Cali here. Women do understand.

Not unless they to are a MOM. Same with the guys! I am very protective of my kids with the dating thing. Guys who have kids (most) get it and those who have never been or there kids are grown don't! Usually! That is my experience anyway.

Kellie08

9/7/2008 10:34:37 PM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

cassidy1
Port Angeles, WA

you are doing the right thing i dont introuse or bring men around my kids unless it is to the point that it is seriouse and might proceed to marrage i dont want my kids to get confused.

9/9/2008 5:38:59 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  
muddiewaterz
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from muddiewaterz:
as a single father of a girl i try to keep my dating habits away from her so i do not have company at my house or let women know where i live..it has not been good..women dont believe im a single father they think i have somthing to hide like a wife or live in girlfriend..just tring to bring her up rite and not expose her to women that mite not be around for long
wow, wasnt sure how this forum would be recieved but i guess alot of people feel the same way i do. thanks for the support guys and gals..your replies let me know im doing the right thing. THANKS AGAIN

9/9/2008 6:17:54 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  
greeneyemimi
Urbana, OH

Quote from sags2008:
I agree that it is so easy to put up a picture that is really doesn't make much sense when one doesn't..
that is true to a point. i for have posted a pic for a reason, which is this is true my downloader isnt working for this reason is why i havent posted a pic

9/9/2008 3:53:43 PM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

Quote from muddiewaterz:
as a single father of a girl i try to keep my dating habits away from her so i do not have company at my house or let women know where i live..it has not been good..women dont believe im a single father they think i have somthing to hide like a wife or live in girlfriend..just tring to bring her up rite and not expose her to women that mite not be around for long

I have a lot of respect for you mud. I also am raising a daughter.

9/10/2008 2:05:10 AM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

shonrae
Southington, CT

For all of the single parents out here that are keeping the person that they are trying to get to know away from their children, I feel are doing the right thing. If I am interested in someone, he is not coming into my home for the main reason that it is my daughter's safe place, the place that belongs to her. It can be hard for children to understand. My daughter is 4 going on 14 and I need to keep her from becoming confused. I know a few girls that grew up where their mother thought every man she was with was "the one" and things turned out pretty bad for them...ex, one was molested by her mother's at-the-time boyfriend..it ruined her to the day...I can't have my daughter see or experience anything like that. Much respect to the parents that are thinking of their children first.

9/14/2008 6:14:34 PM single dad of a girl..women dont understand  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

you go mud.. if they dont understand the way you choose to raise your girls than they may not be right.. being a woman though maybe a couple dates in lie to your girls and hit the zoo and tell them its a friend from work to put her mind at ease cuz these days you know it is a dog eat dog world out there and we women are always wondering.. i should only hope a cheater would never do a zoo trip with kids if married .. JMO

Page: 1, 2