Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

Reciprocity. adult dating in delaware That s not to say we must gamify human relationships — we surely shouldn t. Asking for a recommendation (workouts, recipes, books, hikes, and so on. doublelist binghamton ny This is often the best place to figure out her personality, given that her profile pics are an indication of how she wants to present herself.

mega peraonals

It s the likelihood that there could possibly be far more out there, a thing you ve in no way even imagined. dating in edmonton canada I met my wife on match. Some females opened up about guys not accepting that they can be attracted to a woman who wasn t thin. bumble claw machine A casting contact is searching for men and women with disastrous dating experiences to be featured on CBC Gem s True Dating Stories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/7/2008 4:10:57 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

billstv
Chugiak, AK
53, joined Aug. 2008

Is money all these women think about? Seems like all the women I talk to want to know is, What do you drive? how much do you make?. Well I drive a crapy van and clean carpets for a living, and live in a trailer home I am fixing up. OOP'S that makes me a loser. Whats the deal? sure I can't give you the Mercedes, or the fancy house on the hill side. What can I give you?,, All the love in my heart, a candle light dinner when you come home from work, rose peddles in your bath, long walks in the mountains, singing in the rain, holding you tight and whispering sweet things in your ear, whatching you sleep and falling in love all over again night after night, a "trailer" home filled with love. I don't care how much you make, or what you drive. I would consider my self the richest man in the world just having you to do those things for.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/9/2008 7:39:35 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

I seem to have the oppisite problem,lol. I to tend to spoil them too,but women nowdays don't want to be treated nice. The last gal I was seein told me she read somewhere's that a sign I was nuts was that I brought her flowers & gave her cards now & then & some I made for her.Knowbody had ever gave her flowers before & it scared her,lol. I have plenty of money etc,but the women I meet don't want all that.They only want sex & not anything long term. I'm not into the one nighters or flings. They just don't want to settle down with just one man nowdays.Most want the man to move in with them,so they can be the provider. Weird.The woman I'm lookin for can be flat broke cause I've got everything we need. I finnally sold this 43 acre place I had in Missouri & headed back to Alaska fast,lol. Got stuck down here 3 long years so my son could finnish high school here. There's way better women in Alaska too.

9/22/2008 5:16:30 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

angelcat2
Auckland
New Zealand
28, joined Sep. 2008

hell yes dam i want one of those from auckland

9/24/2008 9:03:13 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
sitka_rose
Sitka, AK
56, joined Jun. 2008

sugar daddy? what's that? I don't want one. I want someone who is honest from the get go, no hidden women in their back pockets in case I don't work out or vice versa. And someone who won't get raging jealous and rant/rave or call me names................ Maybe my problem has been that I've dated men younger than me. But I always thought age was relative. I don't care what you drive, as long as you do. I don't care where you live but a job is important.... I've never been a taker, usually give too much. I want richness in love ... why is that so impossible????????????????????????????????

9/26/2008 7:34:28 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

winternites
Noti, OR
63, joined Dec. 2007

No!!!! A Sugar Daddy is not the way to go...... I have enough respect for myself to know that it takes two to have what is needed in life day to day and if that comes with struggles some times well so be it. I have always given all in all ways and once in awhile have thought, When is it my turn, but it stop with that though!!!!

Not saying I do not want little things in life and I mean life, not items to show off and brag about. To me those type of, " I have this and I have that" Well what ever works.........

Now to have items of worth, my worth is what I can build, create, and take pride in one of a kind creations and to have my Sugar Daddy be a true Sugar Daddy--Kind, loving, caring and works with me and supports who I am. If he happened to have a few extra bucks for endevors I would not complain as long as we were on the same page.....

Well, have a great day all............

[Edited 9/26/2008 7:37:35 PM ]

9/27/2008 3:52:22 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
ak_man
North Pole, AK
63, joined Aug. 2008

Well, I must confess. I have been the ultimate sugar daddy for the past 2 months and one day I woke up and said "enough is enough". I knew what was going on but kept holding on to hope things would change. Many $ later, and her actually moving in, and it was over. I mean I went the extra miles, did everything I could and the one way street I was on finally came to a dead end. I wanted a relationship. She just wanted a sugar daddy and now, she don't have her sugar dady and I am still looking for someone to share my life with, not take it away from me. We never even had sex! I thought I had heard all the excuses but learned a few more here! Any nice gals out there wanna take a chance with a really good guy??? Just send me a reply to eaglelover8 at the hot one.

9/27/2008 11:03:40 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

babygirl692004
Wasilla, AK
31, joined Jan. 2008

Well for me the last thing I want is a sugar daddy. I want someone who will just be there for me when I need them. Someone to hold me on long cold nights. Don't get me wrong I like gifts. But not nearly as much as I like the little things. Like little notes left around the house. I have enough respect for myself to know a sugar dady is not for me. I know I can make it on my own. It would just be nice to have someone to share time with.

10/11/2008 12:47:26 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
newtoak
Fairbanks, AK
48, joined Oct. 2008

I dont think so. Now having been in CA the past few months
I would say yes (in this state). There are still a few of us who have not
had alot of luxurys in life and know what its like to live
from paycheck to paycheck, me being one of them. I like my life
not having a sugar daddy. For those women who have one,
when the money is gone they are not going to know how to live in the real world.

11/3/2008 12:54:14 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

dawnarae
Barrow, AK
50, joined Oct. 2008

I have learned that it can go both ways, I have meet plenty of men in my life that want the women to take care of them. I believe in a give and take relationship, it only works if both people involved are willing pick up the slack when the other can't.
I believe in the simple things in life; love, friendship, family and respect for everyone around you, especially yourself.
I hope to find a humble, loving, individual, that supports me in all of the things I do in my life. Someone who, eventually, will walk along the same path of life with me, enjoying one another and whatever life brings.
Have a great day

3/30/2009 12:56:25 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

michaelzhou
Anchorage, AK
41, joined Jan. 2009

hi,there

4/2/2009 5:34:09 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
corinnestelle
Kodiak, AK
56, joined Nov. 2007

You sound like a nice person, don't let go of your values. You need to keep looking and you will find her. I've always had a job, built my own home and tried to make my own way but you have to kiss a lot of frogs if that's what you want!

4/3/2009 7:58:04 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

willowgal
Willow, AK
36, joined Feb. 2009

i personally think only shallow women with no values would want a sugar daddy,,keep looking and you'll find a woman that is genuine and wants you!!!

5/10/2009 11:17:38 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
jennyann71
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,349)
Clarksville, AR
75, joined Apr. 2009

No, we want "" Love and Forever""" Sugar daddy is too busy for one gal.

5/10/2009 1:54:58 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
cake4u
Auburn, PA
57, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from billstv:
Is money all these women think about? Seems like all the women I talk to want to know is, What do you drive? how much do you make?. Well I drive a crapy van and clean carpets for a living, and live in a trailer home I am fixing up. OOP'S that makes me a loser. Whats the deal? sure I can't give you the Mercedes, or the fancy house on the hill side. What can I give you?,, All the love in my heart, a candle light dinner when you come home from work, rose peddles in your bath, long walks in the mountains, singing in the rain, holding you tight and whispering sweet things in your ear, whatching you sleep and falling in love all over again night after night, a "trailer" home filled with love. I don't care how much you make, or what you drive. I would consider my self the richest man in the world just having you to do those things for.

I'll take it!

5/24/2009 5:32:09 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
icekreme
Anchorage, AK
33, joined May. 2009

hey this is icekreme i am new to this chat room but hey hit me up i am open and bored here in the ak

6/23/2009 11:45:27 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
flower_white
Anchorage, AK
31, joined Jun. 2009

No how are u I like an honest hard working man that enjoys more than material things u sound kool

6/23/2009 11:56:33 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
flower_white
Anchorage, AK
31, joined Jun. 2009

U seem Super Kool Well I was trying to give u my e mail adress but they told me I have to be on this site for 5 days so we will see how that goes we can chat unti then I have to go to work in the mornning so I will check this when I get home I hope there I s a reply

7/3/2009 1:57:19 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

alongforride
Goodman, MO
49, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from billstv:
Is money all these women think about? Seems like all the women I talk to want to know is, What do you drive? how much do you make?. Well I drive a crapy van and clean carpets for a living, and live in a trailer home I am fixing up. OOP'S that makes me a loser. Whats the deal? sure I can't give you the Mercedes, or the fancy house on the hill side. What can I give you?,,t All he love in my heart, a candle light dinner when you come home from work, rose peddles in your bath, long walks in the mountains, singing in the rain, holding you tight and whispering sweet things in your ear, whatching you sleep and falling in love all over again night after night, a "trailer" home filled with love. I don't care how much you make, or what you drive. I would consider my self the richest man in the world just having you to do those things for.
not all women want money or a sugar daddy now sex maybe yes but i fell for a man with money before i found out he had money as time went on he gave me everything but time i cant go on by my self i want some one to hold and cuddle and wake up to day after day ,,he says he loves me and he wants to get married,, but i want some one that will be there when i cry when i'm happy or any thing that i do ,,the money is not worth it i need someone that has time to cuddle and hold my hand,,i never would take his money and i gave back the play toys(bike,red vette,jeep)and now i'm looking for real love ,,i have welded off and on for 10 + years and i'm putting in bids on the new gas line so i'm here checking out the peeps ,i have always worked hard but i need a change,,you peps here in Alaska are great love ya all,,,

7/19/2009 3:53:44 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
semperfideliswm
Over 2,000 Posts (3,673)
Anchorage, AK
47, joined Jun. 2009

I could turn this question around and ask if a man only want a SUGAR MAMA! I am a very generous, caring and loving woman. When I love...I love hard! And both of my previous husbands were good at collecting possession on my dime! One even admitted to staying with me because of it.

I am not in the market to find a man to finacially care for me. I have been capable of that on my own and during both of my marriages. I (eventually) want to find a man that will love to be with ME in every aspect...and not because I can buy the big ticket items!

So NO I am not looking for a Sugar Daddy! Just a sweet, caring, loving one!

7/26/2009 10:29:33 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
aklady41
Anchorage, AK
50, joined Jan. 2008

No,There are actually women out there like myself that care-less about people 's money,As long as I make enough to support myself a 2 kids then I will be happy. I feel that women who look for rich folk is lazy people that don't want to work and they married you and then they want A DIVORCE AND THEN THEY take your money and run with the kid.. https://DateHookup.dating/images/moods/Smile.gif

7/27/2009 7:03:24 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
lucy_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,245)
McComb, MS
48, joined Jul. 2009

good morning

8/17/2009 9:20:45 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

shirleyinokc
Juneau, AK
64, joined Aug. 2009

no! absoluatly not true. I WANT A DECENT MAN. I AM NOT SO SHALLOW. I WANT A HELL OF ALOT MORE. SUCH AS A REAL RELATIONSHIP. HONEST FEELINGS. I DISLIKE FAKE. ARE THERE ANY REAL MEN LEFT?

8/21/2009 9:12:38 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
50, joined Aug. 2009

Well I can bake cookies and cakes and sweet treats does that make me a sugar daddy?????????? I am a chef and baking is a passion of mine

[Edited 8/21/2009 9:13:39 AM ]

11/5/2009 8:07:17 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

kweekhi7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,731)
Lansdale, PA
72, joined Aug. 2008

I sure do NOT want a sugar daddy....I am diabetic, lol.!!!!!

Just a nice guy who knows how to treat a wife who knows how to treat a husband because all the guys here want sugar mommies.

11/5/2009 8:12:00 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

kweekhi7
Lansdale, PA
72, joined Aug. 2008

Guess you don't need to read that post twice...

[Edited 11/5/2009 8:14:19 PM ]

11/8/2009 9:16:53 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

jjbriteyes
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,945)
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from mandoliningman:
Well I can bake cookies and cakes and sweet treats does that make me a sugar daddy?????????? I am a chef and baking is a passion of mine

you can be my sugar daddy Mando lol..

seriously, Im not a materialistic person. I much rather have the simple things. And yes, want a decent, kind, caring, down to earth guy.. passion, compassion, honest, kind of guy is greatly appreciated.

11/8/2009 12:54:42 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
50, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from jjbriteyes:
you can be my sugar daddy Mando lol..

seriously, Im not a materialistic person. I much rather have the simple things. And yes, want a decent, kind, caring, down to earth guy.. passion, compassion, honest, kind of guy is greatly appreciated.

When you moving to Alaska?

11/9/2009 1:28:02 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
akoutsoors07
Fairbanks, AK
43, joined Aug. 2007

There are a few women out that there are good & don't want money, they want love & companionship, unfortunately they are hard to find.

11/10/2009 12:20:15 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

kweekhi7
Lansdale, PA
72, joined Aug. 2008

Well, once in a while a little gift would be nice but, yes, companionship and love would be my first choices...where do you find it? Not much in PA...but Alabama holds great promise, lol.

11/10/2009 9:31:57 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Quote from kweekhi7:
Well, once in a while a little gift would be nice but, yes, companionship and love would be my first choices...where do you find it? Not much in PA...but Alabama holds great promise, lol.

Good luck with Alabama.
The men are never in our area. They live sooo far away.

11/10/2009 9:45:39 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

pballer123
Galena, AK
52, joined Aug. 2009

MA is to liberal for a man to be a man. Lots of men in Alaska looking for good women. LOL

11/11/2009 12:47:37 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
50, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from jjbriteyes:
Good luck with Alabama.
The men are never in our area. They live sooo far away.

I can come to you...My family's out that way. They miss me...it's only been 10 years since I've been gone!

11/11/2009 11:29:01 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

Dont ya think a trip home is warranted? The weather may feel like a heat wave for ya.

11/12/2009 10:08:35 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
mandoliningman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,293)
Tok, AK
50, joined Aug. 2009

Yeah I know it will I wait till new years when its colder and I bet I will still walk around in a t shirt!

11/13/2009 8:54:07 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

jjbriteyes
Hubbardston, MA
53, joined May. 2009

You have that one right.. New year's in New England..

11/17/2009 8:51:06 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

marifay
Anchorage, AK
42, joined Nov. 2009

Not all women want that. I personally prefer to take care of myself. Only as a fully self sufficient woman and I able to share myself and open my heart to someone. I have known a lot of women who just wanted money and material things...they dated men that were willing to give those things to them and were only looking for "arm candy" in return. It is a cycle. I can say not one of those girls I have known has ever had a happy ending...EVER. Good luck to you...I hope you find that special someone who likes you just as you are.

1/25/2010 12:57:47 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

w111ow1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,989)
Rock Island, TN
53, joined Dec. 2008

no..money is good but love is better

1/25/2010 10:12:56 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

galadriel_elf
Soldotna, AK
56, joined Jan. 2010

There are alot of woman out there looking for a sugardaddy, and then there are alot of men, looking for a free ride as well. For me, I always put happiness first, and have never been wealthy, but oh so wise,ha.
She's out there somewhere, hope you find her!

1/25/2010 5:57:37 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
erica2010
Fort Wayne, IN
58, joined Jan. 2010

Not looking for a Sugar Daddy at all..Looking for a real man with feelings..someone who isnt looking for a bootie call...seems like that is asking for the moon anymore.

1/25/2010 8:13:45 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
1alaskaman
Manley Hot Springs, AK
61, joined Sep. 2008

A real man should be a good provider & a good woman should be the home maker. That is the way the creator made us. When women try to be the man,they loose their power. That is why there are no good women left in this country. To use someone just for what they have is wrong either way & won't work. Men & women are wired different & are two halfs of a whole. This summer I will be lookin in other countries. All women want here is one nighters & flings.Nothing perment & not just one man.

1/28/2010 10:46:45 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

sashaw
Anchorage, AK
63, joined Nov. 2009

Hi Bill, I know there are men looking for a sugar moma these days. I think what is needed is for both the man and woman be able to take care of themselves in all ways not just about money.
When I was young I did not think much about those types of things. I just didnt care. I was young and care free. Even when a long term relationship would end I would walk away with hardly anything just for my freedom. I dont beleive in fighting over material things. I think the women and men who put an emphasis on material things are not secure about themselves. I think perhaps it was something that happened when the were young. They grew up in the land of lack....

For me i did not grow up in the land of lack....just the opposit...I learned at an early age, however, the value of a dollar. For most of my life I have worked and been able to take care of myself. Also in my marriage I could contribute to the houshold finances and when something happened to my husband at least we had my income.

What I want today is security. Yes I do want someone who makes there own money and still has a bit left over for fun. I make my own money and have some left over for fun. IE: fun trips to the lower 48 and like that. Its lots easier with 2 pay checks than one.

Today I make my decisions about relationships a bit different. I want love and respect and someone to have fun with in everything we do. I want a partner, best friend, confidant and of course a lover.

It is not easy to find these qualites in the opposite sex, its a weeding out process and well as I see it I am 55 and I dont want to play games. I never did but know its even more important. Today I just cant get up and leave. Today I have other things to consider before I can do that so getting to know someone is most important to me. Some one I can trust with my heart, love and feelings.

Any way I guess I could go on an on but I will stop now...

Hope you all find what you are looking for...me i am just sitting back and enjoying my life one day at a time and most importantly taking care of me, just incase you come along and want to walk hand and hand with me in this life.

Jean Ann

2/6/2010 10:18:20 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

barb2010
Lynnwood, WA
61, joined Jan. 2010

I can't say I ever had one. They all had me as there Sugar mommy.Even so I clean for a living I was still good for Cigaretts and gas money. For a guy to actually go out and buy me something,without having to put out or do something special back. Why,I would plum faint.I think I'm the least spoiled women in AK. Never had nothing nice. Allways worrieng about the bills,running the show alone. It would be nice to have a guy take care of me for once. The only thing is. I have a teen still in my house and men wount touch me with a 10 foot pole. So,no I am not looking for a sugar daddy . But to have one for a while would be nice.Thank you

2/11/2010 12:03:55 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

justjimandagain
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,603)
Decatur, AL
47, joined Nov. 2009

2/19/2010 7:25:19 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
novemberborn
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
61, joined Jan. 2010

NO! Some of us Ladies are looking for something much deeper. Looking for one good man to Love, care for and about. In my life; I have had money and expensive material things. Along with this money and material possessions there was one important thing lacking and that was Love coming from the man. One day; I loaded my car with some of the items I needed to survive and of course, My Beautiful Son and just drove away. I drove away and left behind the large amounts of money and the all so important material items. Without the Love from the man the other things meant nothing to me. I started my life over again with very little and My Son and I shared a wonderful Mother-Son Love Bond. With alot of hard work and attention to every penny; we made great strides in our Lives. Love to me is precious. Like the song; "In the Misty Moonlight; by the Flickering Firelight; anyplace is alright as long as I'm with you!"

2/19/2010 7:33:25 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
novemberborn
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
61, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from pballer123:
MA is to liberal for a man to be a man. Lots of men in Alaska looking for good women. LOL

Right here; I consider myself to be a good loving loyal woman. Only one problem; I live in The Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I am available and am no stranger to a winter climate. I am not looking for money; great wealth or a ring on my finger. I don't need those things; what I do want and need is to Love and be Loved. A Loving relationship with each having their own space and time and room to grow.

2/21/2010 5:24:46 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
plunberbutt
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,647)
Chicago, IL
97, joined Sep. 2009

If you answer yes call me

2/23/2010 3:26:13 PM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  
rycherr
Anchorage, AK
44, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from billstv:

Amen to all of that. You tell 'em!

2/24/2010 5:46:50 AM Is A Sugar Daddy All Women Want???  

laurabelle515
Anchorage, AK
51, joined Feb. 2010

GIRL I AM WITH YOU ON THIS 100%!! YOU GO GURL!