Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

instant hookup app

Get the excitement of someone getting intrigued by you and really feel wanted but disappear before that initial thrill fades away. palm coast singles events He was just a tiny too committed and ready for my liking. Sites like eHarmony have additional detailed search criteria but the paid version will yield a narrower search, giving you matches you happen to be additional likely to be into. teen hot russian We met for dinner at a cute patio restaurant in the Heights, in Houston, Texas.

hookup site reviews

According to their members , HER is a truly entertaining space. single men edmonton You can catch up on a handful of reviews to achieve insights about the dating web site. It drove me nuts in the initially couple of months, it felt like electrical wires had been brutally cut and have been sparking pinions of pain that wanted to fly to the subsequent accessible man! Not a superior reason for browsing dating web pages (and I didn t but I struggled around Lycra clad sporty guys on push bikes) But overtime the wounds healed, with Gods support, . nicaragua girl dating Dating apps also gave me the likelihood to explore my sexuality.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/7/2008 2:53:32 PM Trucking Issue's??  

jim81961
Lakeview, OR

Well i don't say to much.But i have to put my 2 cents in here.As far as the sex chat goes they are from oregon,they did put SEX in the title. if you don't like it don't click on it.I dont care about the bbq's or who's playing where so i don't read them.But i do get po'd when someone gets to reading a book about trucking then post it on the internet.Those trucking books that are read have big el-cheapo trucking companys backing them. IE: swift,jb hunt,interstate,marten,and some smaller companys. If you want to get a true story go talk to a owner/operator. just my 2 cents.

9/7/2008 4:23:28 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

True story ..only from O/O's? I don't think so homey... I have spent almost half of my life..trucking,,I didn't own my own truck..that however does not ..not make me qualified to know what the hell I am talking about..I spent 16 years OTR..this last time out.. I got out of trucking a year ago..why? cuz the company I worked for.. refused to fix a truck that was un safe to drive according to FMCSA/ODOT,and Federal OSHA..when the king pins are worn so that there is 2 plus inches of play in the steers.and the tie rod ends are ready to come off..due to wear.. I would think that this would be a considerable safety issue and a threat to the rest of the motoring public..just not to the driver..

9/7/2008 4:32:45 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Oh yeah..just how long did you say you were a truck driver there -good buddy?

9/7/2008 4:50:36 PM Trucking Issue's??  

jim81961
Lakeview, OR

Well driver or wannabe whineing driver! i've been driving truck for a little over 27 years now. been a o/o since 93. so i think i know what i'am talking about!. you are one of them drivers and i say that loosely that if they had a light out they would b*tch. just a excuse not to go anywhere. and if you have never owned a truck you have no way in hell of how it is! now as far as sex goes greater than god whitehawk your kinda of doing a double standard ain't ya???. why don't ya tell these fine folks on here what goodbuddy means! never mind i will it's when a driver brings back another blow job for another driver but thats not sex is it whitehawk?????

9/7/2008 5:08:37 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Hmmmm..let add em up.. 4 yrs -log/dump truck... early seventies../// 3 years.. pulling boxes/in the mid eighties// 16 years OTR... oh crapola!..ur up on me by 4 years... Well.. I guess that would make u the senior driver....
As to the (good buddy) comment..hmmm.... I guess thats the only sex you are gonna get eh?
I can tell by the b*tching and whining..already .it wouldn't be me the one whining.. it would be you..any GOOD trucker driver does their job abd keep there dam mouth shut and goes down the road..making that money!!! but oh..lest I forget here.. lets see your not making all that much money now are ya?..what with insurance costs.. fuel..and no surcharge coming back at ya.. and repairs.. Road taxes..etc..etc...
I have many O/O driver friends that I still associate with,,and I haven't heard half the whining from them as I have read here..in my 20 years of knowing some of these good folks..
So ya think your a TRUCK driver,,now do ya? Bet u one of the ones..on the CB b*tching and whining every damn day/.// most of us..turn that micky mouse shit off so we don't have to listen to it!
Lets talk trucking language now..shall we..? why are you on this website?,,,When I was "WORKING" I didn't have time to get on any computer,,was too busy running like a BIG dog getting on down the road..making that money!
Yep//guess some of us are drivers..and some of us,,are just whiners.. and I sure the hell didn't have time to whine.. maybe u one of them that goes truck stop to truck stop, waddling on in to that there buffet..huh? then breaking the speed laws to catch ur comic book up.. to hit the next truck stop? yep..probably so.. Your comments contribute to why the four wheeling public has such a bad view of trucker drivers..

9/7/2008 6:04:31 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Because the general public has such a bad picture of truck driver's//I am not going to continue feeding into the bad reputation truckers have.. We are hard working people ,,just trying to make a living like anyone else.. We work 70 hours a week and don't get paid overtime for it.. we are federally mandated by rules and regulations the general motoring public is not subjected to..
Trading insults is common practice for driver's// we are over tired..over worked.. under paid..and un appreicated by our bosses..our fellow drivers,,the warehouse workers who treat us like we are lower than dirt..etc..etc.. we take it out amongst ourselves./.sometimes..that doesn't mean we aren't good folks.. for the most part we are.. I can't contribute to the picture that americans see us as.. we are not out to hog the road..we are not out to run you over,, we are simply trying to do our job..we can't maneuver on a dime ,nor can we stop on a dime.. we have true blind spots,,and we really can't SEE you when u are in these spots along side our trucks..
Truck drivers are the only people in the whole U.S.A that doesn't get overtime/time and half.. we work 60 -70 hrs weekly..we don't get extra pay for it... courtesty of the U.S government.

No..I choose not to contribute to more of the general motoring public having such a poor look at us..or poor opinions of us..

9/7/2008 6:04:44 PM Trucking Issue's??  

jim81961
Lakeview, OR

well wannabe lets start with this first! it should be clear as a bell to most ppl anyway. but look who i'am responding to. first owner/operator got that in your mind dummy? good means that i own the truck! got that dummy?. i drive that truck and yes i drive it unlike you that try's to herd yours!got that dummy? i say when that truck goes,what that truck hauls,and for how much. god your thick! now for you driver and i use that term loosely again. call dispatch see where they are gonna send you. start crying and whining cause you don't want to go there. you would rather sit at the truck stop and read your your trucking magazines. so you either go or get fired or if the truth is known you pussed out and quit. but if you did'nt you start your truck and head out to the freeway proud as hell in a junk company truck that don't even have enough power to pull it self and to have a wannabe trying to drive it.then you complain your arm hurts because of shifting becouse you just got in high gear and there's another truckstop damn it you have to pull in there to see if you can spred your legs for some money cause you spent the 5.00 dollars you got from hauling the last load at the last truckstop!oh and another reason your arm is sore is from trying to get in highgear in the parking lot!. so no i'am not in the truckstops they are nothing but ripoffs but wannabes like you are to stupid to relize that but then again you probley like to grease up your ass! see i fuel at pacific pride or cfn (probley save's you wannabe swift drivers from tearing off my hood) and because i can. as far as sex no i like females by the sounds of some of your post you do too! so we do agree on one thing!. yes i like buffets. rolling hills in corning has the best one. the next time you spred your legs and you get enough money (you may have to spred them 6 or 7 times) you should try it! i think it's only about 15.00 for all you can eat. oh just so you know whitesnake your lying on your years of driving!

9/7/2008 6:39:45 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

http://community.webshots.com/user/whitehawk3006
Albumn>
Whitehawk's trucks

[Edited 9/7/2008 6:47:01 PM]

9/7/2008 7:01:27 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

hmmm.. I can post copies of my logs for viewing if you like..

9/7/2008 7:06:16 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

nah..better yet..a pic of my ODL..with all the numbers crossed out ..showing issue date and CDL status,,, yep..thats even better..
But no..I said I wouldn't contribute to the poor image,and opinions that the general public has of truckers..
I did take this out of public forum and asked ol Jim to keep it private.. but he got pissed off..and I guess he doesn't want to try and uphold a respectful image of a real truck driver.. unfortunatley,,his banter depicts a trucker we call a trouble maker.. and I being nice here in that label

9/7/2008 7:08:56 PM Trucking Issue's??  

jim81961
Lakeview, OR

Just let it go

9/7/2008 7:23:28 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

My domestic partner..is laughing.. his terminology of drivers like u..is even worse than mine.. yep.. Thats right.. I drove one ol nasty cabover when I was flatbedding..for Smalley non the less..but we know Cliffy's choices in trucks now don't we...For the most part I drove nice new KW's Kw 600's,brand new freightliners,that I broke in..Or my beloved 379 Pete.. whats that u drive? a broken down old freightshaker.. thats seen better days?

Since I mean what I say,,and say what I mean..my pictures of trucks I have driven are there for the viewing..course I don't have anything to hide..

$15..thats hilarious... spread my legs? even funnier..ifn ya haven't gotten the picture yet... You.nor anyone else could ever make the kind of money I would charge ..ifn I ever got that desperate in life... LOL.. yep..thats pretty amusing...

Hey..I got two sets of singles..never been used.. I would of sold em to ya for a discount..$60 a pop.. but seeing as how you seem to need to label me.. I will sell em to a real trucker who will appreciate the discount,,for you see.a "REAL". trucker.. barefoots and doesn't have the need for that iron... newbie?? too funny there driver....

9/8/2008 6:49:45 PM Trucking Issue's??  

jim81961
Lakeview, OR

Well so your domestic partner is laughing uh? are you sure he's not laughing at you? cause i sure did when you said you worked for smalley trucking.......in fact i'am getting a little chuckle now!. oh and my freightshaker is just fine....as with my other 2 freightshakers sitting here. i don't have pics on here of the other 2 cause i see them everyday at my house also. the one in the pic is a 99 it has over one million miles on her yea she starting to show her age. but she holds her age alot better then you..but then again she not always on her back...lol.. i also have a 94 and a 88 and i'am sorry to say whitesnake they also look better then you. and all three belong to me so i don't have to take pics.yea you probley drove alot of new trucks cause all those el-cheapo companies that you so called drove for buy new ones every 4 years cause they put wannabes in them and the wannabes like yourself just tear'em up.oh i was wondering when you was gonna come out with peterbuilt typical wannabe driver remark. if you want one so bad go buy one the make'em new everyday. oh sorry you have got to have money! sorry i put that out in public did'nt mean to embarrass you. ok now why would i want to buy those chains? you know you stole them from a company you drove for. cause why would you have a set of truck chains if you don't have a truck. another typical driver stunt! Barefoot wow did ya here that word on your cb while sitting at the truckstop? or is that your commercial cb handle?......well thats all for now i'll think of some more later.

9/8/2008 8:02:09 PM Trucking Issue's??  

or64
Portland, OR

Just an outsider chiming in here.

Jim, you sound like one of the "d*ckie do" type of "drivers". If you have trouble figuring out that one maybe one of your "friends" can help you "finger it out". Legally I can claim damn near 1 million miles( company & O/O). At least White is willing to try to back up her remarks. All that you have posted is "hot air". Whitehawk & I have crossed paths before, she can & will make you look like a true FNG.

Best advice, STFU & walk away before you lower the estimate drivers even more. BTW, If you are anything more than an a**hole owner, why do you have time to be on here??? You should be rolling, not typing.

TTFN

[Edited 9/8/2008 8:13:07 PM]

9/8/2008 8:16:38 PM Trucking Issue's??  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

ok... I will have to go there with ya... you epitomize the worst that trucking has to offer.. you are one of the type drivers that are unsatisfied with ur life ,ur job and everything else,, by the way you degrade women ,,its obvious that ur a woman hater..
Good drivers stay away from the the likes of you.. you are a complainer and nothing satisfies you.. By your own labeling..it is but a reflection of yourself..transposed onto someone you feel threatens you as a man. I would also conclude that you are sexist and that has plainly shown in your poorly written essay's labeling me.
And Concerning your trucks sitting at home..hmmmm..that is a self admitted statment that you aren't running those trucks and making any money off them..so..there paid for are they? must keep em around to part out for the junker that has over mil on it..
If you were a "REAL" O/O..you would own ur own pete and- bought and paid for..instead of that million mile freightshaker rusting in the front yard..cuz if ya aint running them other trucks..its obvious you aint running the junker either...
You call me a wanna be,,, turn around and look at yourself there so called driver,,, A wanna be think he's a truck driver,, with trucks sitting at home not making any damn money.. yep..ur a "real" trucker there.. dude..
By the looks of you.. you either have got that beer gut..from sitting at home.. not out REAlly trucking..wannabe?..yep you sure the hell are there ol jimbo...
This gets more amusing and more amusing... Woman hater,,, Sexist bastard<<< wanabe Trucker<< uneducated too by the reading of it<< yep..I'd say a typical redneck good ol fat boy sitting on his chubby little arse,, calling people names and degrading women.. yep..you represent the lower end of the scale in truck drivers.. Keep on keeping on..cuz little man.. I find this vastly entertaining,,and a cure for boredom...
Looks.. you sure as hell don't have em... maybe a little rosy red palm and her five sisters could help ya out.. oh..oh I bad.. talking bout ur wifey like that.. guess ol rosy red palm gave out on ya..so ya left calling decent working folks that are female..ho's... lol... can you get better? ( sex noises) damn driver what a turn on..this making me all hot and bothered... hahahahahahahahahah,,, dummy!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4