Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

According to the current study in 2020 by Statista, on the web dating revenue in the US was 912 million USD. latin singles toronto You could possibly not be comfy however with all these inquiries, and that s ok. It was genuinely bizarre. rubratings rochester ny Get started going out around persons extra in the Community that don t perform .

mega profile dating site

Snuck a couple of fake profiles in the mix just to see what the fucking trouble was. tifton craigslist When the sun set, the man did not leave and rather snuck around to finish a bottle of alcohol that was in his backpack. gov for every week you are unemployed. uberhoney website Let at least one particular pal know where and when you plan to go on your date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/9/2008 2:48:45 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from spider_man5:
u people never learn not to bash a shadow so u need to be scared, all shadow bashers have been tossed off......6 of these things have been taken down and 1 swearing chef
so were 7-0....... shadows are on every dating site not just this one.....that makes u a reverse racist descrimination for a shadow wether they be different black or white, yellow or red doesnt matter as the rock says it doesn't matter what your name is???? your still a clown......why is it such a issue here????? so are u the next hitler wannabe??
Take it from The guy in Arizona he had one up as he said and got hammered till they took it down......i think u all need to be suspended so u know shadows rule around here.....
if your here to make friends and u pick on a shadow wrong way to go about it....making us your enemy will not work the people tossed off became shadows and disappeared because they didnt belong to us once u bash us u can never be with us......... get the picture......there was a girl on here with a pic she got tossed she was even a pretend guy looking for girls had a guys pic up she got tossed 4 times...........the last guy was a few days ago he swore too much i imagine he disappeared too havent seen him around....
and i'll do the same to u as i did to him ......any shadows in his area show his pic around and give him a blanket party..........
1) never learned
2) your a idiot and i dont care to post a pic
3) i'm more famous than u been on tv and newspapers for charity events
4) and lots of shadows are better looking than the people with pics and thats what scares u about us........anyone that posts these crappy posts have gotten hammered by faces and shadows both so u need to learn live and let live just ask arizona guy.......
but then again u would rather be a racist right.......

Dude??
You have some deep issues!!!!
How did this post became "Bashing???"
You seem very angry and come across as some one who doesn't make much sense at all!
And honestly the only bashing i have seen here so far came from YOU!

What is your beef?
So if you don't want to post a picture then don't, i couldn't care less and honestly i doubt anyone else does either!
There are several ways to express an opinion and there is bashing.
Anyone who can read can see who is getting out of hand here.
Can you?

[Edited 9/9/2008 2:59:43 PM]

9/9/2008 2:49:40 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

agreed ret...........

9/9/2008 2:56:21 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from spider_man5:
9-6 for shadows thus far the hillbilly that couldnt spell ect...said he had 90% against which was a lie cause if he cant spell he cant count either.......90-60% so far.....
by the way why are u here? Dont u have a girlfriend? I read a couple days ago u made up with her or was that a lie and your a player????
i was just informed u had another name here so whats up with that?????

You speak of spelling.

Check your own spelling please?
Grammar, spelling, and...

****************PUNCTUATION***********************

Can't instead of cant.
ETC instead of ECT.
CANT Again instead of Can't.
Why are U here instead of why are YOU here.

Did i have another name?
Actually i had 2 , i deleted them both!
One can do that didn't you know?

And by the way...
Stay on topic or don't post at all.
Site rules, not mine.
Have a good day Sir/Madam.

[Edited 9/9/2008 3:04:44 PM]

9/9/2008 3:01:20 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lionessleo
Greensboro, NC

Quote from sapphireblue579:
I've had shadows contact me. I always ask for them to send me a pic. They always have an excuse. I always ignore them after that. End of story.

If one contacts me I email them back and ask why no picture. If they don't send one won't even talk to them any more. I feel if you don't have a pic posted maybe you have something to hide (like you are already in a relationship or married)

9/9/2008 3:09:39 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

lol castor .... or should I say my lord now.....spider why dont you come out and play with the big dogs??

[Edited 9/9/2008 3:09:59 PM]

9/9/2008 3:11:52 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
hopefloats4us
Grantsburg, WI

im not afraid of my shadowbut sometimes i do carry on a conversation with mine fromtime to time does a body good

9/9/2008 3:14:54 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
notfit1
Titusville, FL

Ghosts??? We ain't scared of no ghosts!!!

9/9/2008 3:17:29 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from notlooking51:
lol castor .... or should I say my lord now.....spider why dont you come out and play with the big dogs??

You know, i truly hate doing that.
But when a simple question becomes a "Pissing Contest", it not only degrades the content of the post but the quality of the argument also.

Now i am not one to block anyone, so long you have the poise to make your point without being vulgar, i have no problem.

Some people take things so personally, it boggles the mind!
A little clarity, some levity and most of all...
Control your temper.

9/9/2008 3:42:50 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

pissing contest
your the man and yes some do take things too seriously

9/9/2008 3:44:30 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
hopefloats4us
Grantsburg, WI

Quote from notlooking51:
pissing contest
your the man and yes some do take things too seriously

i dont hun

9/9/2008 5:35:59 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

ret7
Westerville, OH

Quote from notlooking51:

Well....that IS Castor....I didn't recognize him.

9/9/2008 7:30:15 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Hi there, Ret!

9/9/2008 7:56:08 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

doll121
Middleport, OH

no not at all.

9/9/2008 10:16:18 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

not_looking
Sacramento, CA

well I have answered back to shadow people and I don't have a problem talking with someone
that does not have a pic up. Some of my good friends are shadows...... They all have there own reason why and I respect that. I have never had one not send me a pic after I have requested it. I actually think it's kinda of cool. Your getting to know the person before you even see what they look like. But I would never met anyone in person with out seeing what they looked like first. Whats wrong with just talking and making friends with a shadow?

This one is for my shadow friends...... love ya guys...

9/10/2008 8:29:16 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
forgetful1
Old Bridge, NJ

I used to talk to people with no pictures years ago, i wont anymore though. I once ran into a man i thought was a woman that wanted to be friends on a site. lol I think that for the most part, people with no pictures have something to hide.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6