Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Young males, the girl you are dating may perhaps be your wife in a handful of years, but most likely she will not. gay denver hookup Eventually, they even began doing virtual introductions with each others family members and close friends. We went on twelve dates and he nonetheless hadn t kissed me. hud hookup dating app review Mainly because of my immaturity and lack of any guidance it in no way ended properly.

skipthegames one night stands

There are real people out there, who are there for the reason that they do not have the time or inclination to spend all evening hunting hopeful at an individual in a dingy bar or what ever each Saturday night. birmingham dating service And we indulged 1 another s person passions too — mine for writing and his for the space business, as he is a dedicated Trekkie with a degree in Aerospace Engineering. Travel is one particular of the finest factors to speak about on a date, but it is not always quick to initiate. bedpage columbia Have you ever thought about sleeping with anyone else?

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/8/2008 7:41:51 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Let's face it.
While this is also a "Social" network, many here are looking to find a date or something else.

When a "Shadow" contacts you are you afraid to respond?
And if you do respond, what are the actual chances of a meeting if you haven't seen the person's pictures?

Some would say that anyone can post an old picture or even a fake picture, but those that do , are doomed to be thrown back into the dating pool anyway.

So anyone serious about dating would at least have a current picturte of themselves on their profile.
Any thoughts?

9/8/2008 7:44:46 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from lord_anubis:
Let's face it.
While this is also a "Social" network, many here are looking to find a date or something else.

And if you do respond, what are the actual chances of a meeting if you haven't seen the person's pictures?

Some would say that anyone can post an old picture or even a fake picture, but those that do , are doomed to be thrown back into the dating pool anyway.

So anyone serious about dating would at least have a current picturte of themselves on their profile.
Any thoughts?

I won't even think about seeing anyone with no pic and I ask them for one if not then oh well off I go to the next one

9/8/2008 7:48:54 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

But of course, you are after all "Kfabulous"

No picture no chance then, right?
I would venture that most people would agree with you , "k".

9/8/2008 7:54:26 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

I don't mind *shadow people at all..One of my favorite people on DH is one.

[Edited 9/8/2008 7:55:28 PM]

9/8/2008 7:55:14 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

snowbird1961
Los Lunas, NM

I would really perfer a picture because it helps to get an idea of who you are talking to. It's like talking to an answering machine....I hate those things.

9/8/2008 7:59:47 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from snowbird1961:
I would really perfer a picture because it helps to get an idea of who you are talking to. It's like talking to an answering machine....I hate those things.

Please leave your message after the tone.

Beeeeeep.

9/8/2008 8:02:16 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lord_anubis
Toms River, NJ

Quote from fallnstar:

I don't mind *shadow people at all..One of my favorite people on DH is one.

I ain't scared o' no ghost!

9/8/2008 8:03:37 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from lord_anubis:
But of course, you are after all "Kfabulous"

No picture no chance then, right?
I would venture that most people would agree with you , "k".

I just want to see what I am working with NOW your pic

9/8/2008 8:44:26 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

newlife4me2
Sioux Falls, SD

I guess I am the exception to the rule here cause I've regularly corresponded with shadows and I've even met a few of them. Of course, this was all before SD and I made our commitments to each other. The ones I met in rl happened to be great people, and we are still friendly dropping each other an email once in awhile.

Stupid or lucky? IDK.......

For the record.............I wouldn't do it now...........

9/8/2008 8:51:08 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

No, I ain't scared of no shadows. But, what I wonder is ..... How come when I ask a dude why he doesn't have a pic, he will send me one on email, but he won't post it on his profile? I just feel have any uneasy feeling about that.

9/8/2008 9:01:50 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

My first day in here i made the mistake of tackling this topic, I was flogged for it pretty badly. I did learn a few valuable lessons, fakes can hide anywhere on both sides of the coin. As a person that works in Photoshop daily I can take many years off a person, my best so far was 15 years.

I can post a few on my website if you would like.

There are all sort of reason that a person post or do not post a pic, some of the so called shadows are very beautiful, got a few pix way back when. Some if they post a pix there mail boxes would get flooded, and for some they use it as a tool to screen men to see how superficial they are.

All and all I now have friends on both sides of the fence and that is cool with me.

karl in Sedona

9/8/2008 9:47:52 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Quote from kfab1023:
Quote from lord_anubis:
Let's face it.

Any thoughts?

I won't even think about seeing anyone with no pic and I ask them for one if not then oh well off I go to the next one

I'd have to agree with Kfab. No picture, no chance.

9/9/2008 1:47:45 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

sapphireblue579
Jackson, MI

I've had shadows contact me. I always ask for them to send me a pic. They always have an excuse. I always ignore them after that. End of story.

9/9/2008 2:08:33 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

voevode
Seattle, WA

I've corresponded with 'shadows' before. The first dating site I was on [which was a big mistake] nevertheless motivated me to splurge on a decent digital camera--it was a GOOD chunk of change, though. Not everyone has funds readily available. For any number of reasons. Sometimes I see someone whom I only knew as a shadow finally present a picture and they had nothing to worry about. I believe that one of them even withdrew her picture, later. People have their own reasons.

I'm currently in contact with one particular 'shadow'. I find her reasons for not posting a pic believable--and acceptable. I don't expect, if we meet, that she'll turn out to be a Gorgon. And if she does, well--I never travel far without my Mirrored Shield [don't leave home without it!]

9/9/2008 3:20:09 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

Quote from sapphireblue579:
I've had shadows contact me. I always ask for them to send me a pic. They always have an excuse. I always ignore them after that. End of story.

x2

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6