Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup apps free

You can send and get tons of messages with out paying anything. west michigan dating sites Recognizing how to meticulously inject them into conversations can be the difference in between obtaining a date and having unmatched instantaneously. Alternatively, they generally lead to a dead finish, which is the last point you will need. little rock rub ratings Technologies makes it possible for us to surpass the barrier of social inhibitions.

www megapersonals

Like a lot of men and women, when the COVID 19 pandemic hit final spring, Megan, 39, was bummed she had to cancel her upcoming getaway plans abroad. dating websites vancouver bc Based on their answer, you ve also got excellent banter to go off of afterward. Right here are the top 60 so you will under no circumstances have to talk about rain in the forecast once again. 90's bumble ball Zoosk offers totally free and paid memberships, and a spend as you go system using Zoosk Coins .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
9/9/2008 4:40:23 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
spider_man5
Westfield, MA

u people never learn not to bash a shadow so u need to be scared, all shadow bashers have been tossed off......6 of these things have been taken down and 1 swearing chef
so were 7-0....... shadows are on every dating site not just this one.....that makes u a reverse racist descrimination for a shadow wether they be different black or white, yellow or red doesnt matter as the rock says it doesn't matter what your name is???? your still a clown......why is it such a issue here????? so are u the next hitler wannabe??
Take it from The guy in Arizona he had one up as he said and got hammered till they took it down......i think u all need to be suspended so u know shadows rule around here.....
if your here to make friends and u pick on a shadow wrong way to go about it....making us your enemy will not work the people tossed off became shadows and disappeared because they didnt belong to us once u bash us u can never be with us......... get the picture......there was a girl on here with a pic she got tossed she was even a pretend guy looking for girls had a guys pic up she got tossed 4 times...........the last guy was a few days ago he swore too much i imagine he disappeared too havent seen him around....
and i'll do the same to u as i did to him ......any shadows in his area show his pic around and give him a blanket party..........
1) never learned
2) your a idiot and i dont care to post a pic
3) i'm more famous than u been on tv and newspapers for charity events
4) and lots of shadows are better looking than the people with pics and thats what scares u about us........anyone that posts these crappy posts have gotten hammered by faces and shadows both so u need to learn live and let live just ask arizona guy.......
but then again u would rather be a racist right.......

9/9/2008 4:43:32 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

bjk123
Layton, UT

Oh Spidey, you are such a sweetheart! You're one of the sweetest shadows I know

9/9/2008 4:43:45 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

doll121
Middleport, OH

remember the song Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb well there is a new song now called Shadow Bashing by ??????????????.

9/9/2008 5:14:09 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

lilmissala
Hartselle, AL

nope not scared treat them the same as I do anybody else that contacts me have had several contact me on another site some ok some not just like folks with photos

9/9/2008 5:26:07 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

Really I could go either way with it...I've met some very nice shadows on here.

And then there are the ones that hide behind a shadow that do nothing but bash and put people down on a daily basis LOL I just ignore them...obviously something is very wrong in their lives to be so mean to people.

If it's a guy that I meet for possible dating, I expect a picture at least in email.

9/9/2008 5:53:28 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

classicsfan
Charlottetown, PE

I certainly don't mind shadow people. However, it does make it difficult when a person has no picture and nothing in their profile. Those people I don't contact, if one contacts me, I start by asking questions.

About 11 years ago, after I separated from my wife, I was on several forums and usenet groups. She searched me out and used comments I made out of context in our divorce (it was very messy). For while after that, I was excessively careful about revealing my identity publicly on-line: privately was a different matter.

Some people feel very strongly about not being judged on their looks.

A person who doesn't have a public picture may have a perfectly valid reason for that. They may also be a lying cheating SOB.

The tale of Cyrano de Bergerac should also teach us not to judge based upon literary ability.

Life is a gamble - dating one of the biggest gambles of all.

9/9/2008 6:39:40 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  
spider_man5
Westfield, MA

9-6 for shadows thus far the hillbilly that couldnt spell ect...said he had 90% against which was a lie cause if he cant spell he cant count either.......90-60% so far.....
by the way why are u here? Dont u have a girlfriend? I read a couple days ago u made up with her or was that a lie and your a player????
i was just informed u had another name here so whats up with that?????

[Edited 9/9/2008 6:52:11 AM]

9/9/2008 8:42:42 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from spider_man5:
u people never learn not to bash a shadow so u need to be scared, all shadow bashers have been tossed off......6 of these things have been taken down and 1 swearing chef
so were 7-0....... shadows are on every dating site not just this one.....that makes u a reverse racist descrimination for a shadow wether they be different black or white, yellow or red doesnt matter as the rock says it doesn't matter what your name is???? your still a clown......why is it such a issue here????? so are u the next hitler wannabe??
Take it from The guy in Arizona he had one up as he said and got hammered till they took it down......i think u all need to be suspended so u know shadows rule around here.....
if your here to make friends and u pick on a shadow wrong way to go about it....making us your enemy will not work the people tossed off became shadows and disappeared because they didnt belong to us once u bash us u can never be with us......... get the picture......there was a girl on here with a pic she got tossed she was even a pretend guy looking for girls had a guys pic up she got tossed 4 times...........the last guy was a few days ago he swore too much i imagine he disappeared too havent seen him around....
and i'll do the same to u as i did to him ......any shadows in his area show his pic around and give him a blanket party..........
1) never learned
2) your a idiot and i dont care to post a pic
3) i'm more famous than u been on tv and newspapers for charity events
4) and lots of shadows are better looking than the people with pics and thats what scares u about us........anyone that posts these crappy posts have gotten hammered by faces and shadows both so u need to learn live and let live just ask arizona guy.......
but then again u would rather be a racist right.......

PS not taken down it's still there. This is not a competition for popularity. Follow the bouncing ball, I am not a shadow basher. When I first got her i was curious like most newbies and i wanted to know. Now i know and I am fine with whatever. This is like freaking high school, we pissed you off so you had us tossed and now you are 7-0. When I first got here i asked a legit question, instead of getting pissed I expected you all to be mature and just answer my questions. There were a few in the begining that did help, sea, the lady in green and Coffee. I am grateful for there wisdom and help and i totally get it. I am not one to back down but if lost I am usually the first to ask for directions. Attitudes like this will alienate people, we are not separate from but equal to.

Take care

My name is karl in sedona and I am not a shadow basher.

[Edited 9/9/2008 8:44:15 AM]

9/9/2008 9:17:55 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

frkygirl9909
Cleveland, OH

Another one?.......Come on some people do have pics and some don't......SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it a rest already........

Spidey

9/9/2008 10:04:15 AM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

Some times you have to be more careful w/ the fakes that have a PIC !!!

9/9/2008 1:30:15 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from lord_anubis:
Let's face it.
While this is also a "Social" network, many here are looking to find a date or something else.

When a "Shadow" contacts you are you afraid to respond?
And if you do respond, what are the actual chances of a meeting if you haven't seen the person's pictures?

Some would say that anyone can post an old picture or even a fake picture, but those that do , are doomed to be thrown back into the dating pool anyway.

So anyone serious about dating would at least have a current picturte of themselves on their profile.
Any thoughts?

I have a few shadow friends that I gab with from day to day. No big deal. After all. they are real live people. And IMHO I get it that it's pretty prudent not to post a pic on a site such as this. I'm never afraid to respond and if in the volley of conversations there comes a meeting out of it then that's fine too.

Keep your standards low and you'll never be dissapointed

9/9/2008 2:15:30 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

lol what the hell Alex?? r u bored??

9/9/2008 2:24:38 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

I am afraid of the crazy drivers, and road rage in Miami !!!!

[Edited 9/9/2008 2:25:19 PM]

9/9/2008 2:29:42 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

notlooking51
Sacramento, CA

i think i am afraid of this thread....
to be honest , I have noticed many shadow people will send a pic via regular email,but due to one reason or anouther dont post it.. be it job or wife....

9/9/2008 2:38:53 PM Are you scared of "The Shadows?"  

ret7
Westerville, OH

Scared of "The Shadows"? I don't think so.

I've communicated with many "shadow people" and they are some of my favorite people on this site. They always send a photo as soon as we start communicating. And all of them have been very handsome.

Actually....the many men that I've communicated with online over the past year...that were scammers, players, married, or had something to hide, etc.....ALL of them had a picture posted.

Be careful....what you "see" is not necessarily reality.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6