Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist alternative for hookups

We ve been via a lot, and life s too brief for this mess. san luis obispo dating No, it is not going to solely determine no matter whether you have a future together, but a shared appreciate of ranch could be the get started of a gorgeous partnership. I m sorry but these are not excellent initially date questions at all! lalliboop nude Both of you attempt to get the conversation going but to no avail.

skipthegames con

Realizing that you are in the business of others who are your age and looking for really like can be seriously comforting. brandon dating site Here s a list of ten techniques to monetize a dating app based on the business enterprise models of major dating apps. The latter comes with a assure, exactly where a user can acquire six months for free soon after their initial six month membership is more than if they do not find some appropriate. hook up in spanish You have to be fairly thick skinned to place oneself out there as you under no circumstances know who you will come across and what might come about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/12/2008 11:15:22 AM The relationship with your EX  

miroku2235
Simpsonville, SC

I'm only close friends with one of my ex's. The others I keep random contact with via the occasional email. The one ex I'm still close to, we never went beyond kissing, were friends before we dated, and realized that even though we're good as friends we suck as a couple.

9/12/2008 11:16:30 AM The relationship with your EX  

robowobo
Caseyville, IL

Quote from evileddy:
Remember that on the one night when you are horny as hell.

isn't that the truth

9/12/2008 11:18:07 AM The relationship with your EX  
forgetful1
Old Bridge, NJ

Him and I were a good couple, we shared alot in common with each other. We shared alot of interests that couple's dont really talk about with each other. My guess is this girl acted that she could be better for him and suckered him in and now true colors are showing and he isnt happy. obviously he isnt happy with her if he his cheating on her with every breath though. to each their own, i just wont help cheat.

9/12/2008 11:36:45 AM The relationship with your EX  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from forgetful1:
Him and I were a good couple, we shared alot in common with each other. We shared alot of interests that couple's dont really talk about with each other. My guess is this girl acted that she could be better for him and suckered him in and now true colors are showing and he isnt happy. obviously he isnt happy with her if he his cheating on her with every breath though. to each their own, i just wont help cheat.

See this is scary to me.

When I mada the break with my ex-wife....I didn't WANT to know.......know accomplishes weird painful feelings that don't help anyone.

[Edited 9/12/2008 11:37:54 AM]

9/12/2008 11:39:14 AM The relationship with your EX  

energy22
Philadelphia, PA

no friends with exes i did attend frunerals and ofcourse my kids graduation (sat seperatley btw)i respected my x inlaws and they did me good thing when youve got kids they grow up no need to talk to eachother at all,well i mean my dauther will graduate college and get married,and im friends with x in laws not that i call them or hang out with them either we all respect one another and thats kool my dauther had a beach party this summer and her aunt and uncle and cousins were there her mom wasnt and i was single anyway when my ex fatherinlaw died 7years ago i was in arelationship and my girlfriend came with me she knew my dauther and we did avoid my ex wife to a large degree she can be an a** but still i paid my respects to her also i mean it was her dad,and i always support my kid no matter who is there i just tell them STEP OFF in anice way ofcourse, ex girlfriends nope i dont play that either

9/12/2008 12:06:17 PM The relationship with your EX  

phatgirllove
Saint Louis, MO

I am a friend to most of my exes.

I mean, we were friends before anything else.

9/12/2008 12:37:34 PM The relationship with your EX  

niceguy4tlc
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Quote from arkansasnman:
I often hear of couples breaking up and maintaining a relationship with their EX....the dreaded, "Let's stay friends" type of thing.

Is this a good idea?

A) If the feelings aren't completely gone (and they rarely are in a split), doesn't that leave an opening for a reconciliation later?.....if people want that, then don't break up to begin with.....it just makes it harder to move on and have healthy relationships with other people.

B) New love interests aren't stupid. An EX hanging around is cause for concern....see (a) above.

I try no to be a vengeful person. I try to keep positive thoughts, but sometimes there is nothing that you can do.

Depending on the circumstances, maybe. I got together wih an ex numerous times over the years, even though there wee some hard feelings.

My most recent ex. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. She stole everything she possibly could from me and made my life a living hell for years.

9/12/2008 12:42:26 PM The relationship with your EX  

clubkid66
Brooklyn, NY

No kids then no reason to hang around.

9/12/2008 1:41:43 PM The relationship with your EX  

busygirl1970
Montgomery, AL

If you have a child together,I think it is in the best interest to be friends on a certain level.

9/12/2008 6:25:49 PM The relationship with your EX  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Kids present a whole new dynamic......let's ignore that and explore just EX-stuff

9/12/2008 7:18:37 PM The relationship with your EX  

mtn_man_vail
Eagle, CO

Well after a yr divorced, we now live 2000 miles apart and i just flew back to work on the house for a week.

9/12/2008 7:45:40 PM The relationship with your EX  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

really?..........sigh........

9/12/2008 8:05:33 PM The relationship with your EX  

sassi_nepa
Factoryville, PA

I am not friends with any exes, I am friendly with the kids dad, but not friends. As in, we can be polite and be in each other's presence, but don't look for excuses to hang. Works much better that way, IMO.

9/12/2008 8:31:18 PM The relationship with your EX  

barbarajt
Rochester, NY

i disagree, me and a ex are actually best friends now... BUT!!!! i kept my distance for a long time until i knew my feelings were strictly friendship with him... i no longer desire him sexually or as a partner... he is now a friend i confide in and laugh with ... any situation hes there for me...so it depends on why and how you break up.

9/12/2008 9:37:47 PM The relationship with your EX  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Ex b/f's, polite if I see them but I'll probably always be friends with my exhusband. We were together alot of years, a huge part of my life. We do share a child so he will always be there. After our divorce we had more heartfelt conversations than ever, I came to know the man I was with from a different view. Maybe it was I who looked at him with different eyes but know he and I can never be a couple again. A part of me will always love him, I won't deny that. Doesn't mean I can't give my heart to another...just means I'm not bitter over the past, have forgiven and moving forward. We've always respected the boundaries set as two separate people, two separate lives and neither of us interferes..he's remarried now, I truly wish him well.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4