Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3

megapersonal not working

Like Stories is a series about love in all its forms, with a single new essay appearing each and every day until Valentine s Day. jupiter dating service Soon after spending almost 15 years in a wheelchair, Modi, now 30, identifies as a body positivity and life style influencer and promotes debates and discourses on sexual wellness. It sort of occurs in cycles, and each time I find out a little bit additional or unlearn a tiny much more and I can manage it better, he stated. what does kcco stand for on tinder Meeting a high quality companion can be like acquiring a needle in a haystack—if that haystack had been filled with negative choose up lines, unrequited booty calls, and sometimes mortifying moments, that is.

legit local hookup sites

I must admit I have demanding jobs and pretty busy at occasions. redding hookup ) can enable your match to show off some of their knowledge and engages with their passions. You re not revealing any aspect of your personality or showing the other individual that you re interested in theirs. where to pick up girls in montreal If you don t, then you re going to obtain yourself in a hard scenario ahead of you re mentally ready to handle it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2009 11:57:23 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

joannie35
Lake City, FL
81, joined Jan. 2008

hi everyone,,my name is joannie,a nice outgoing widow of seven yrs,interested in meeting a nice guy around my age. for dating,and or longterm relationship.........i have no baggage,im in gainesville fla

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2009 3:24:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Joannie

make yourself at home and enjoy

1/22/2009 8:14:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM
81, joined Jan. 2009

Hi...
I just got kicked upstairs (or downstairs) to this group because of my age. \\So am I being discriminated against???

1/22/2009 8:34:02 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Welcome MySpace Comments and Graphics
Welcome MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics
BOOTS rather thats discrimanation or not I guess depends on your out lookyou might try reading here to help you decied, "Are you proud to be considered old even if you don't fill it?" Hope you enjoy yourself here and we can get you to post! We need all the help we can get

1/23/2009 12:14:01 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM
81, joined Jan. 2009

Well, thank you Sunray. I'll try to contribute something. I'm new to this so I'll try not to step on anyones toes. If I do, just me. K?

1/23/2009 12:49:40 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
silvercharm
Byron, GA
87, joined Oct. 2008

Hey welcome Joannie and bootz nice to see you hear....join us for coffee in the morning on the grill, we share our coffee cakes and conversation too... See ya there later...nite nite

[Edited 1/23/2009 12:50:30 AM ]

1/24/2009 7:39:50 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM
81, joined Jan. 2009

Sorry I missed the coffee. Overslept. Will try to do better.

1/24/2009 7:52:26 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Bootz your never late at the grill just stop by any time and say if don't want coffee tea or hot chocolate
have what ever you want to

1/25/2009 10:38:32 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM
81, joined Jan. 2009

Green tea today, please..and a huge no calorie blueberry muffin...and someone to sit across the table from me.

1/25/2009 10:47:58 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Bootz go to this thread, RICK'S Top of the Hill Bar & Grill ,thats where we are at

1/26/2009 5:19:57 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
ladycharlotte
Sandwich, MA
84, joined May. 2008

Hello everyone, my name is ladycharlotte, I am 77 and enjoy reading your posts---
but also hope I can find a gentleman.

1/26/2009 6:46:59 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Hi lady &Photobucketcome join us on the threads and stop by ricks top of the hill grill.

1/27/2009 12:57:20 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
bootszarina
Clovis, NM
81, joined Jan. 2009

Lady Charlotte...if you find any gentlemen, will you throw the extras my way????

1/27/2009 2:41:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
silvercharm
Byron, GA
87, joined Oct. 2008

Hey there Ladycharlotte and Bootz....who isn't waiting to meet a guy but hey till we do we can do a lot of chatting....

1/27/2009 2:42:56 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
silvercharm
Byron, GA
87, joined Oct. 2008

Quote from sunray37:
Hi lady &Photobucketcome join us on the threads and stop by ricks top of the hill grill.

Hey there Sunray we need to invite the new ladies to the thread .... Last word...how about it girls ?????

1/30/2009 12:31:21 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

classygma
Lubbock, TX
81, joined Jul. 2007

Hi there,
I am truly new at this.....looking for friends for chats and funnies...Anyone else close to Lubbock, TX???

1/31/2009 9:33:50 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
sunray37
Over 1,000 Posts (1,890)
Fort Dodge, IA
80, joined Oct. 2007

Welcome Comments

Spicecomments.com - Welcome Comments

Classygma sorry didn't do this yesterday. I usually notice right away just make you self at home and post on what ever intrests you. don't find it start a thread that you are some go awhile and some slip through again welcome stop at the grill and say hi to rick and granny

1/31/2009 2:36:37 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

charmer39
Ellenwood, GA
78, joined May. 2008

Hi Dustin,
Will introduce myself as I am new to this group. Just started reading and find it might be fun talking to a lot of different people. See some old Okie and Texan friends out there. I was born in Texas and lived there 21 yrs/ Moved to Oklahoma and lived there about 18 years and now I'm in Georgia where I have been for the last 18 years. I'm still a southern gal with a Texas Twang. Anyone know why all the men want to get you off DHU as soon as they can and don't post their pictures so we'll know who were're talking with. You all have a great weekend. Gail

1/31/2009 3:19:49 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
rickls1935
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,366)
Fort Wayne, IN
81, joined Jun. 2007

HI CLASSY & CHARMER (AND EVERYONE I DIDN'T SEE)! WELCOME!

IF SOMEONE TRIES TO GET YOU OUT OF DHU, RUN! HE'S HIDING SOMETHING!

DHU IS MORE THAN A DATING SERVICE, PARTICULARLY FOR SENIORS.
VISIT ALL OF THE FORUMS, GET TO KNOW PEOPLE, THEIR LIKES AND DISLIKES.
THEN, LIKE SUNRAY SAID, STOP BY THE GRILL, WE'RE FAMILY!

2/3/2009 2:01:43 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
silvercharm
Byron, GA
87, joined Oct. 2008

Hi there Classy and Charma.....welcome aboard....come chat with us at Rick's Grill when ever you want to ....Glad you could join us ...I'm rather new at this also...

2/14/2009 12:22:38 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
moses1234
Homosassa, FL
86, joined Feb. 2009

Hi everybody, I'm back. I was here before as Moses 123.
I met Harriett on this site and we were married on April 5 2008.
I sure have missed the Forums.
It sure is good to see some of the familiar faces from before.
I, for one, would like to see the 70's group continue. I would
like to say that this site works if you give it a chance.

2/15/2009 3:40:33 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

Welcome back moses we are always glad to have folks join us and yes I think you are right the 70's will work if we just keep it going so any and all in put will be very welcome.Nice to hear of happy endings too wish you and harriet the best. I usually put a greeting up but since I to left and came back have to wait tell the 21st before they will let meSo I will just say welcome and come and visit with us at Ricks grill and by all means post in a lot of threads or start one that may get us all up and posting on yours

2/15/2009 2:35:05 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
texasbelle72
Fredonia, TX
81, joined Feb. 2009

Hey, all you seventies people. How's it going? AND where are all the men?

2/15/2009 7:33:28 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

Hi ladyG texas bellie welcome to the 70's again. Your guess is as good as mine as to where they are Guess we need all the help we can get.I tried a new thread today Think it is going to go by the wayside too but liked your idea on the tape on learning Well welcome again and enjoy

[Edited 2/15/2009 7:34:50 PM ]

2/16/2009 1:28:54 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
grannybarb
Eugene, OR
82, joined Feb. 2009

Hi, I am new at this, My name is Granny Barb, and I live in Oregon.

2/16/2009 5:11:45 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

& welcome grannybarb.So nice to get new ones sorry can't put up something special to welcome you but i dropped out and just came back so can't do anything like that till the 21st Sure hope you enjoy the 70's and make yourself at home I know the 60's will woo you and they have so many members that it is very tempting to all of us but sure hope you post here too if you don't find something your interested in start a new subject and thread and see where it leads
So again and a great big welcome to you.By the way my name is Kay but sunray_37 is fine

2/16/2009 5:15:08 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI
83, joined Feb. 2008

Barb, welcome and cheers and good wishes and all that good stuff. Between the joke thread and the quotes about getting old, plus this and that, there is not only something to laugh about but something to think about. lolol Do join in, Barb.

2/17/2009 11:30:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

ghostwhowalks
Apple Valley, CA
83, joined Jun. 2007

Good evening, My name is Bob. I'm new and just wanted to say hello to all that may want to say hello back. I'm now listed somewhere. On my home page. I think. Not sure. Just getting started. Hope to meet and chat with many of you. I'm 74, and live in Apple Valley,CA. Hope the rest of the week is just grand for you all. Night.

2/18/2009 2:34:57 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

grannygl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,059)
Morehead, KY
95, joined Jan. 2008

Welcome, Bob. Always good to see a new comer to welcome. Ricks Bar and Grill always has a mat outside saying "come in you're welcome here" So please visit us. I am Granny and I, too wish you well. Try us, think you'll like us.

2/18/2009 6:34:41 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

Bob So nice to meet you You have an interesting profile
Sure hope you like to post and get in a lot of our threads we need some men's opinions on here us women need all the help we can get
But seriously Welcome to the 70's hope you enjoy it I'm sure we will all enjoy
what ever you would like to share. If you don't find what your interested in
start a new thread and see what happensJust enjoy

2/18/2009 12:21:17 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
grannybarb
Eugene, OR
82, joined Feb. 2009

Thank you all for the nice welcome
and I would like to welcome Bob, I used to spend a lot of time in Apple Valley when I lived in Southern Calif.

2/18/2009 1:33:27 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

reflections01
Palm Coast, FL
79, joined Sep. 2008

Hello! My name is amarjan and I am new to DateHookup. I hope I will meet some interesting people on this service. I am originally from upstate New York, spent many years in New Jersey, and finally have come to rest in my favorite, sunny Florida! Hope to hear from you! amarjan

2/19/2009 8:25:49 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

amarjan sorry I didn't notice you here but welcome to the 70's.
I like your profile and how wonderful it would be to have that perfect mate and life Some interesting pictures too.Hope you enjoy our group
we have some really great people here. We are working on trying to get the men to post
and have a few but nice if we could get more Well just make yourself at home and post where ever you would like or open a subject of your own and see what happens again welcome to the 70's

2/20/2009 12:35:16 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

margie227
Connersville, IN
87, joined Jun. 2008

Hi Dustin, My name is Margie. I live in Indiana. I'm happy to join your group and looking forward to meeting new people.

2/20/2009 5:34:57 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

Margie I'm not dustin but I would like to welcome you to the 70's group.
we have a fun group we are small but growing we just need to get more to post
in the threads or start one and see where it goes. Hope you will help us out.
We keep trying to get the guys to post but guess they are afraid of us
Interesting profile I think you could liven things up real well and we have a great bunch of people on here.So welcome again and just enjoy yourself

2/21/2009 5:23:46 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

For all the guys and gals that I didn't get to post this for let me give you a warm

Welcome Comments

Spicecomments.com - Welcome Comments

2/24/2009 1:13:34 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
studom444
Jacksonville, FL
91, joined Mar. 2008

Hello all - I'm a retired engineering manager who spend many years
in the office and on the road, principally in the Middle East area,
involved in power generation buing, starting and maintaining
electrical power plants. Worked, lived and enjoyed the varying
lifestyles involved. Following retirement, got involved as a paralegal
in a legal aid operation - as a volunteer - in south Florida for
ten years or so. What an experience! People can and do get themselves in the
the craziest situations - weddings without licenses, divorces without
court decrees - property transfers without deeds - no birth certificates -lots of fun and frustration 24 hours a day!. Things have quieted down now - am really
looking for a quiet guy in my age bracket (70-80) to talk to and talk
about the good old days. Thanks for listening.

2/26/2009 11:02:35 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

altje
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,706)
Kernersville, NC
76, joined Jun. 2008

Welcome to all the new people who have joined since I last posted. Come on in, the water's fine.

3/1/2009 4:24:29 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

kentkat
Warwick, RI
78, joined Oct. 2007

hi.. I am a 70 y/o woman and have been alone for 5 years. I have 4 children, 5 grandchildren, and 6 great-grandchildren. My hobbies are music related....I play the piano a bit, I am tring to teach myself mandolin, and I sing in a barbershop chorus. I also take tap dancing lessons. I enjoy being on the computer and making new on line friends. If you think we have anything in common to talk about I would enjoy hearing from you.

3/1/2009 6:08:10 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

studom and kentkat
we have a great group here fill free to post anywhere or start a thread of your own and see what happens . We are small in # so don't stay busy all the time but they usually read most of them and comment if interested . So enjoy and jump in and get your feet wet
WELCOME AGAIN

3/3/2009 8:38:05 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
rose375
Over 2,000 Posts (3,333)
San Marcos, TX
80, joined Jun. 2008

Hello and welcome to the group. We have a good time here and tend to look out for each other in time of crisis...and happiness.

MySpace Graphics

3/13/2009 6:27:43 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

capricorn15
Forest Hills, NY
80, joined Nov. 2006

hi all
my name is patty

3/13/2009 8:19:11 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

sunray_37
Saint Pauls, NC
80, joined Feb. 2009

Patty make yourself at home and enjoy yourself a great bunch of people here .Stop by the grill and say hi to granny and rick know they would love to see you. Have a great day and welcome again

3/17/2009 9:43:24 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

mssunshin
Millsboro, DE
80, joined Oct. 2008

Hi, I am Norma(mssunshin) I have posted afew times and enjoy all the post that I read
I too would like to find a nice man for friendship ,in mean time hope to be friends with all posted here. Have a geart day !!!

3/17/2009 9:55:27 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

grannygl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,059)
Morehead, KY
95, joined Jan. 2008

To all of you, not just the new ones, I wish you all a good day. I am Granny to everyone cause I am the oldest poster on here. Rick started the two Grill threads and kindly let mejoin in. I love it. So come to the Grills There are two, one for the 60's and one for the 70's. They let me in both, there is no 80's yet. We have 2 wonderful threads and love to have newcomers, besides it is great fun. Come and see.

3/22/2009 10:44:01 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

stepingout
Pekin, IN
92, joined Nov. 2007

I would like to join this group if you all will have me.I have been trying for a long time to figure how to do this, So hear goes. I am from Indiana and have not seen anyone from In. Well grannyal if every one will have me ,there will be another 80 on hear that was brave enought to try this. Do not know how to do anything on hear . So will need lots of help. any good teaches out there? Helppppppppp . I think getting on is called posting, But i do not know what a thread is. By now you are propely all laughting how dum i am. ,But i am going to be brave about this. I want to make friends hear.Hope to meet that special man of my life that lives close enought to me to go fishing with. No fun doing it alone. I love to fish and if i don't catch any that is ok too. For when i fish it is quite and gives me time to think. I feel so close to God. Oh! i forgot to tell my name Mary Lou. Hope to join your group.

3/22/2009 12:37:01 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI
83, joined Feb. 2008

Step, you are most welcome. Not only welcome, but needed!! I did not know what a thread was either when I first began to come here. I scarcely knew what it meant to "post". So we learn. I shook in my boots the first time I posted and shook even more when I got brave enough to begin a thread. A thread means that you start a topic and that is called a "thread". You press on Topic and then put in a headline and then in the main body of it you talk about your subject and give us some idea what you'd like us to respond to.

I hope you try it soon!! Anyway--if you don't have an idea for a thread yet, just post to your heart's content.

Blue

4/3/2009 9:05:53 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
teddygirl617
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Urbana, OH
76, joined Dec. 2007

Hello to the 70's!!! I'm Teddy. I've seen most of your names, and chatted with some of you. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

4/3/2009 9:18:32 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI
83, joined Feb. 2008

Greetings, Teddy. I'm looking forward to your threads and posts.

4/3/2009 9:38:35 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

mijoann
Flushing, MI
80, joined Jan. 2007

HAPPY EASTER everyone. I'm new here and was so happy to see a group of over age 70 on here. I live alone in Michigan in a small 2 bedroom house with my cat, Sam. I'm a retired RN without a pension so have to watch my spending very carefully.

JoAnn

4/3/2009 11:19:40 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI
83, joined Feb. 2008

Hi, Joanne! (Did I get that right? Sorry if I didn't. Week-ends are sometimes a rather quiet time, but maybe you will find some thread that interests you so that you would want to post in it. Or you can start a thread, start your own subject! Thanks for joining us.

4/3/2009 5:00:10 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
beehasearching
Rockville, IN
84, joined Feb. 2009

Hi!!Iwould like to wish a warm welcome to all the newcomers and hello to you blue.Iam fairly new myself and you will find a great group of people here. I think they are very special BEE

4/3/2009 8:59:18 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

wizzieb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gautier, MS
77, joined Mar. 2009

hi everyone; im louise from ms. 69 years old widow ed for 9 years, realy just here to finds friendsbut if it goes behond that thats fine god knows what hes doing. i have 7 kids and stept kids and 28 grand and great grand kids, i fish, walk on beack and cook out , vloenter for the navy/marine corps, and teach sunday school and children church, i also work at our church cleaning, and i hope to make a lot of friends
Louise

4/4/2009 5:14:36 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

wizzieb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gautier, MS
77, joined Mar. 2009

well hi again ev eryone and all the newbea, its sat and a great big wonderful day out. you all have fun ya herar and god bless

4/10/2009 10:54:19 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
naturedancer
West Des Moines, IA
82, joined Feb. 2008

So I took out my teeth, unbuckled my belt a couple of notches, took off my shoes, let out a big sigh, relaxed, sat back and thought "Why not?" Nobody in there knows the real me. Yet.

My name is.......... well I'd better not use my real name, so why don't you call me Roger, that has a nice romantic sound to it. Or does it? Maybe we could have a naming party and have a contest for the gentleman's name that everyone likes best.

You see I want to find a woman, but haven't been too lucky in the love department, having been married seven times to three women, who kept passing me back and forth as they tired of me. Every time I got married those darn women would make me take a bath, which really irritated me. Then when they got tired of the smell, they'd divorce me. Again.

After my last divorce, I finally decided I'd better turn over a new leaf, and try to figure out where I've been going wrong. I think part of the problem is I've been marrying women who don't have enough money to buy all the things I want. Then I saw this place and thought "now here's some people who would be darn helpful if I can just level with them and and ask them for advice.

And here I am, baring my soul to you. But first of all, please don't get on me about my drinking. It's practically the only thing that helps me keep my sanity. I WILL give up my cigars if you say it will help. And I'll take a bath more often if you insist on it,as long as you don't tell me I have to take one every single month.

So hello to all of you and thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure you'll give me. Please feel free to offer any suggestions. The sooner the better as I'm almost broke now and I'm running out of booze and cigars. I need to find that woman bad.

4/11/2009 2:47:58 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  
aliveankickinto
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,576)
Tucson, AZ
85, joined Jul. 2008

Wecome naturedancer

I like your sense of humor.

Keep us all laughing.

4/11/2009 4:22:12 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

bluedahl
Rewey, WI
83, joined Feb. 2008

Welcome, Roger-nature-dancer. Start a thread (topic)! It's time to party!

4/12/2009 6:25:53 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

wizzieb
Over 1,000 Posts (1,631)
Gautier, MS
77, joined Mar. 2009

wellcome roger, jump right in and have fun
wish you a lot of luck on you jonury through DH
lOUISE

4/12/2009 8:44:37 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

spinningtop
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,636)
Lancaster, PA
77, joined Nov. 2008

Me......checking in.......Hi, 70's

4/15/2009 12:58:42 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here! | Page 3  

ggranny21
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,839)
Huntington, IN
86, joined Feb. 2009

Hi to all you golden year buddies.I have been reading all your jokes and comments for so long I feel like I know you all.I have been a widow for over 4 years,a grandma of 9 and greatgrandma to 21.All great kids.