Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lubbock hookups

She started to cry — no weep —about the demise of Mary and I s brief partnership. gay redding It can really feel as although there isn t space for dating or a relationship though you re juggling side effects and hospital appointments. Some people today meet others speedily and it succeeds nicely! Some people today struggle to date and other folks make a decision to stay away from it altogether. meet and hookup You need to recall that just 1 smaller choice from you can entirely modify the outcome of a story.

www megapersonals

If online dating feels like an unsolvable puzzle in the search for the one (or whoever you re looking for), you are not alone. craigslist walsenburg This facts contains the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. Effectively, and construct highly effective custom mobile app like chat, and by various downloads. rubratings louisville ky He took me to a poetry evening at the Hideout and read a poem that knocked me off my feet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/24/2008 4:24:09 PM Please help me understand  

ssgtshanahan
Wallingford, VT

Why every woman out there complain's of men cheating on them, but I have had the exact oppisite happen to me. I am not perfect, no one is, but I have never even held hands with another woman while dating and I intentionally push away other women that I find attractive by being rude. Every woman I have dated has ended up cheating on me, with the exception of one. I am no pretty boy with hundreds of women after me but I have dated plenty of women and was married for 8 years. Why is it women complain of no good men out there and then crush the good men they find?

Don't bother contacting me, my d*ck is retired

9/24/2008 4:26:36 PM Please help me understand  

znorth
Rockford, MI

Not all women do that... But the ones that do are from some other planet and have a mental disorder called "STUPID"... Don't give up.

9/24/2008 4:31:57 PM Please help me understand  

seakats
Palm City, FL

don't let the bad experiences change the fact that you are a faithful person.
you have to be faithful and honest for yourself; because it is what you believe in. Not for anyone else.

9/24/2008 4:33:34 PM Please help me understand  

flwrgrl123
Saginaw, MI

Wow you are way to young for retirement! Maybe just be on vacation!

Men and women both cheat that is life, but not ALL do. Finding the right partner will take time and a lot of patients and a sense of humor along the way. Don't ever give up. You will find the one that appreciates a good man.

9/24/2008 4:38:06 PM Please help me understand  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

I wish I had an answer for you. It is all so sad. Sorry you were hurt.

9/24/2008 4:39:31 PM Please help me understand  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Maybe stop being a d*ck to other women and see what happens... make her a little jealous that she could lose you to one?

9/24/2008 4:40:36 PM Please help me understand  

mycologyism
Cloverdale, OR

read the bible.

9/24/2008 5:07:35 PM Please help me understand  

nvsweetie1986
Minden, NV

I do not understand this myself. I have had friends that have great men that I would love to have a chance of being with but they cheat on them or hurt them in some way. I do not think you should retire just be more cautious. Women show signs just like men....I think some women are just scandalis people and it is hard to tell the good ones from the bad...just like men. Go figure huh.

I do not understand why people cheat. I feel like if your not happy in the relationship then tell him/her move on don't hurt them more then they have to be.

If you are a good person then be that good person and keep those qualities and the right women will come along and change your mind. Love is not something you should give up on.

Good Luck to you!

9/24/2008 7:06:41 PM Please help me understand  

bellinghamster
Bellingham, WA

Ive never understood the whole cheating thing. they should move on.. .really .

9/24/2008 7:12:15 PM Please help me understand  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

I don't know that I understand this, but other than the word "every" in your sentence, I will agree that it can be true for both sexes.

I personally have trouble even "seeing" other men when I am in a relationship. They all seem androgynous to me. True Story.

Wouldn't it be a better world if all the cheaters would just miraculously be attracted ONLY to other cheaters?

That would save the rest of the world for people like us!

9/24/2008 7:19:19 PM Please help me understand  

christycarol
Fredericksburg, VA

I've had that happen a couple of times in the past two years. I finally decided to take time off from the dating scene and regroup.It wasn't easy being alone, but I fell I am astronger person for it.I learned a lot about myself I hadn't realized before,I'm not saying that taking time off would work for you, just a sugestion.I will advise you not to give up, we were not designed to live life alone.

9/24/2008 7:46:47 PM Please help me understand  

bubba19682007
Indianapolis, IN

Dont feel bad man I had it happen to me except I was married to her. she like the idea of marriage, just not the commitment. and women get scarcer the older you get, ive been on here sending out emails and forums and never get a second look. but I cant get over the old romantic notion that there is a woman out there that can treat me the way i can treat her, one that loves me for me, and can think as us and we instead of me and i, hevent found that one yet. i hear the talkon here all the time with women that want a good man but push away a good one when they come calling, go figure

9/25/2008 3:25:34 PM Please help me understand  

ssgtshanahan
Wallingford, VT

Thanks for the advice. I seem to attract the wrong type ALWAYS that is why I'm retired. Last GF was the best example of my treatment by those I have loved. She got drunk and slept with her cousin. It was so wrong I couldn't even get mad, just got what I could grab of mine and never came back.

9/25/2008 3:30:59 PM Please help me understand  

seakats
Palm City, FL

Quote from bubba19682007:
Dont feel bad man I had it happen to me except I was married to her. she like the idea of marriage, just not the commitment. and women get scarcer the older you get, ive been on here sending out emails and forums and never get a second look. but I cant get over the old romantic notion that there is a woman out there that can treat me the way i can treat her, one that loves me for me, and can think as us and we instead of me and i, hevent found that one yet. i hear the talkon here all the time with women that want a good man but push away a good one when they come calling, go figure

try posting in the threads more often ; women like that

9/25/2008 3:32:17 PM Please help me understand  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

Quote from mycologyism:
read the bible.

especially EXODUS

Page: 1, 2