Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

plentyoffish hookup dating sites

In today s on line dating landscape, simple text chat is simply not enough. mn hookup site free Daters often hesitate to jump on the on the internet dating bandwagon. To get started chatting any user flirting required to only select a nickname no cost click Than Chatting Now to chat as guest without possessing to register. bongacms com Small speak helps you make a decision no matter if or not you want to move forward with the partnership.

megapersonal com sign up

This is to assist us confirm you happen to be a actual individual, and keep our app spam free of charge. seniors dating ontario Just be yerself and don t send dick pics is a fantastic start. Scamming via links and file attachments is one particular of the most frequent yet productive types. ecuador dating customs He had a good sense of humor via text messages, as we all do because we have ample time to assume of something witty to reply with, and the subsequent step was to see if it could progress in particular person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/24/2008 9:42:08 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

louie629
Ninnekah, OK
43, joined Aug. 2008

I was raised by my uncle(a true oldschool cowby,prca bull rider,and clown)a man that believed in true cowboy values.Most of that rubbed off on me,but not long after meating someone I usually get the "your to nice of a guy" statement.WHAT THE HECK IS TO NICE OF A GUY ANYWAY???But my question is do women honestly like it when a guy is nice to everyone and tries to spoil a woman?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/24/2008 10:10:57 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
shadownights86
Pryor, OK
29, joined Aug. 2008

honestly i have never had anyone spoil me. ive always had to work for what i have.... now that i cant work anymore it would b nice.... What im saying is there is like "money love" or "general love" both are good but u cant buy love... well u can but thats not the point. True love is something that ull have to understand. Set your limits to how nice you are at 1st if its true then shower her in niceness! what im trying to say is slow down. Set your sights for small fish to fry.... meaning that u need to fish b4 catching the one who will accept your thoughtfullness!!!!!

9/24/2008 10:25:03 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

louie629
Ninnekah, OK
43, joined Aug. 2008

well i dont try and spoil them with all the riches in the world,I work 3 different jobs for a living.But I will spoil a woman with the little things,like bring her flowers,or take her wherever she wants for dinner,I still open doors and try really hard not to curse with them around,I try to treat women like ladies not a piece of meat.

9/25/2008 2:47:45 AM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
hopebeyondfate
Ardmore, OK
31, joined Sep. 2008

I'm a young man and possess those values as well. My father always taught me to treat a lady like a queen and you won't quickly lose her. I've lost a couple this way, but i can't change the fact that i think it should still be this way.

[Edited 9/25/2008 2:48:27 AM ]

9/25/2008 5:55:36 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
beckylouwho
Bristow, OK
56, joined Apr. 2008

She did not break up with you because you were a "Nice Guy" she just used that for a quick exit. She was too chicken to tell you the real reason why.

9/25/2008 8:34:35 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
makaboy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,432)
Stillwater, OK
43, joined Sep. 2008

I dont think they do.Most say they do but still go for the badboy type.(plz note I said most not all)

9/25/2008 8:58:36 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

louie629
Ninnekah, OK
43, joined Aug. 2008

I have to agree with the bad boy thing.I have learned from past and recent exp that if you really want a woman push her away and she will chase you to the end of the earth.

9/25/2008 11:46:22 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
247chloe
Oklahoma City, OK
33, joined Sep. 2008

It's sad ~ We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us!
*We really want the good boy with the bad boy looks & attitude*
(Well ok, I do and can't speak for all)

Old school values are the most adored, honestly.
Any man who has old school values will last much longer than a guy who acts like or is a jerk day in & day out!

9/26/2008 5:06:33 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
susie_30
Claremore, OK
38, joined Sep. 2008

I for one love a guy with old school values. They are just few and far between these days. Be yourself and you will find someone who will appreciate you for what you are - a gentleman.

9/26/2008 11:27:14 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
waireh
Norman, OK
60, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from louie629:
I was raised by my uncle(a true oldschool cowby,prca bull rider,and clown)a man that believed in true cowboy values.Most of that rubbed off on me,but not long after meating someone I usually get the "your to nice of a guy" statement.WHAT THE HECK IS TO NICE OF A GUY ANYWAY???But my question is do women honestly like it when a guy is nice to everyone and tries to spoil a woman?

I agree with Becky. It's never that you're too nice of a guy, it's always something else. Maybe it was some of those old-fashioned values. Maybe it was the clothes you wore, your speech, or she just didn't feel it, because we do go for nice guys. But that doesn't mean that's all we want.

Sure, you can open doors, bring us flowers, but it could something about someone that just doesn't work for us. It could be something you said, you just never know.

I usually tell a guy, "I don't feel a connection". You are a nice guy, you're just not the guy for me". I thank him for his time, usually and wish him luck. It may appear as an insult, but it's not, but rejection hurts.

9/28/2008 3:17:13 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

earldirt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,024)
Tulsa, OK
69, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from 247chloe:
It's sad ~ We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us!

Any man who has old school values will last much longer than a guy who acts like or is a jerk day in & day out!

Perfectly said Chloe,The good guy always gets bumped as soon as the starting gate opens,if by chance we do get to run the race chances are we will end up in the hall of fame.

9/28/2008 3:22:40 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
angela70
Choctaw, OK
46, joined Aug. 2008

Yes, unless the old time values include the women have their place thing..Respect goes both ways.

9/28/2008 5:58:03 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
roglpe
Broken Arrow, OK
44, joined Sep. 2008

nice guys do finish last. girls that want shivalry r rare!

9/29/2008 1:39:33 AM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
sassy0915
Quapaw, OK
44, joined Sep. 2008

The funny thing about men never being able to figure women out is that you have to be a bit of both sides of this coin, and you never know which side you need to land on, on any given day.

Women want a man that is chivalrous. (opens doors, takes off her coat in a restaurant and pulls out her chair, thinks of her comfort above his own in certain circumstances - which can mean taking off his jacket and placing it around her shoulders on a cool evening.)

But a woman also wants a bad boy too. A man that is not afraid to defend himself or her if the need arises. Having a man that would wake up his wife/girlfriend and tell her to go check out a noise is not a confidence booster. A woman wants to feel secure and know that she is protected. A bad boy is also one that is not worried about hurting her feelings, to make it a challenge of sorts for his attention. A woman does it to a man on a regular basis if they are paying attention. Most often she may not know she is doing it, but she does it regardless.

A woman likes to be persued, but she also likes to persue a man too. It is hard to figure out what part a man has to play, and it leaves men disgusted. It is not about being fickle, but it does not have an exact science either. Women love to have a man to lean on for support, and often I see women not liking a man lean on her, which to me is hypocritical.

This also extends to the bedroom. If a man makes love to a woman, every time they are intimate, it leaves things a bit dull after a while. Being a gentleman is wonderful for these encounters, but a woman also wants to be persued and swept off her feet with hot sex and passion too. Being gentle all the time is boring, and some times you have to be the bad boy, stalking her across a room and grabbing a hold of her.....the rest is history. There are times to snuggle and be gentle, and then there are times to be rough with mind-numbing passion. The most important thing is to learn to read the signals that men and women both give to eachother to figure out what part to play, and you will never get the rejection or rebuff of being "too nice".

And we absolutely love being spoiled!

9/29/2008 7:49:16 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
mazak500
Tulsa, OK
58, joined Sep. 2008

247 chloe ..... lady you just said it all . every one could learn from you .

9/29/2008 8:08:32 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

singlemomnok
Tulsa, OK
43, joined Sep. 2008

Yes louie there are still women out in the world that would love to find a man with the old school values, the problem is that when the women are looking for them then they are not around, but let those women go ahead and settle for any kind of relationship that is not all that bad and then the old school valued men will appear again.

9/30/2008 4:50:00 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
white_fawn1954
Oklahoma City, OK
61, joined Sep. 2008

When you treat a woman with the oldschool values, don't forget to be totally honest with her, talk to her, listen to her. Sorry my ex started out treating me special but after a time, I was taken for granted and what I had to say or what I was feeling did not matter, the only thing that was important to him was how he was feeling and what I should be doing around the house. I went back to college in Jan 2006, and he has not supported me at all, not talking about money but moral support. Treat the lady as a lady and don't change just to please some of the young ladies out there.

10/10/2008 4:08:05 AM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
redneck25
Ponca City, OK
33, joined Oct. 2008

I would say i do because i was raised with them buy how to treat a man with all uper respict and to treat ur family,and friend's with the same way u want to be treat,I know that the little of thing mean so much for same one that how u do them like run a man water or bath with out hem asking win he come in form work asking hem how was ur day at work,rub a man feet and not want nothing back off it but hem treating u like a lady having his dinner read inlis he call u a had a time and til u differ

10/10/2008 8:32:15 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  

earldirt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,024)
Tulsa, OK
69, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from redneck25:
I would say i do because i was raised with them buy how to treat a man with all uper respict and to treat ur family,and friend's with the same way u want to be treat,I know that the little of thing mean so much for same one that how u do them like run a man water or bath with out hem asking win he come in form work asking hem how was ur day at work,rub a man feet and not want nothing back off it but hem treating u like a lady having his dinner read inlis he call u a had a time and til u differ

You'd be the wife of the century redneck25,he would have to do the same for you to be worthy plus be the lion laying at your feet.

10/11/2008 10:21:51 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
sassy0915
Quapaw, OK
44, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from earldirt:
he would have to do the same for you to be worthy plus be the lion laying at your feet.

LOL, now that would be a sight to see. Not many men would be willing to go that far for a women these days, but it sure is nice to imagine!

10/27/2008 7:20:16 PM Do the women of this time like oldschool values?  
toosweets
Tahlequah, OK
53, joined May. 2008

Quote from 247chloe:

........you're too cool, I'm in love......