Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

By studying your competitors, you can obtain an unfilled user need and build a dating app or function to meet that specific will need. maryland dating websites Likewise, you will have to have to pay in order to send messages to potential matches. Most customers are looking for a lengthy term commitment and intellectual match, and 85 per cent of customers have a degree and are among 30 and 55 years old. orange county hookup site It s not just having to make judgements primarily based off a couple of images and a single line bios, or the awkwardness of sending direct messages to strangers only to be ghosted.

listcrawler com

But she laughed with us, and as a outcome, we still laugh about it currently. online dating bakersfield ca This is optional, but a player can pass on inquiries if they don t feel comfortable answering. In the world s most populous country, people nevertheless want to meet, but the coronavirus pandemic has made this no effortless job. cityxguide com nj You obtain matches by filling out a profile and meeting up with an individual who has related likes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/25/2008 6:46:41 PM Sweet Submission  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

I am a strong woman when it comes to mental and physical endurance. Emotions run soft and deep. To me-my grace of the lady within is dominant over a desire for bold strength. Some men like bold and some prefer a more submissive types. Women same thing. Be honest-Don't sit on a fence to save face. Do you prefer bold faced baby or sweet submission?

9/25/2008 6:59:24 PM Sweet Submission  

srt8mark
Bakersfield, CA

Ah Sweet Submission, the hold of a lifetime. My lady, I know you to be strong. I respect your intellect and drive so for you to give of yourself and be submissive to me builds me up and leaves me wanting you more and more........

9/25/2008 7:06:02 PM Sweet Submission  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing poetic profoundness.

9/25/2008 7:08:55 PM Sweet Submission  

sandandsea
Stanfield, NC

Quote from srt8mark:
Ah Sweet Submission, the hold of a lifetime. My lady, I know you to be strong. I respect your intellect and drive so for you to give of yourself and be submissive to me builds me up and leaves me wanting you more and more........

So THAT'S it! I'm a strong, confident woman myself, and I've had more than a couple of men ask me to "submit." I'm all for a little kink in my coffee, so I thought I'd do it, but I never got to that point with any of those guys. And I've wondered why it was so appealing to them. Now I know!! Thanks for the explanation. Maybe next time I get that kind of offer I'll give in sooner...

9/25/2008 7:09:59 PM Sweet Submission  

srt8mark
Bakersfield, CA

Just seems to be the way I feel tonight. Honestly though, I prefer my women to be bold, to take charge of the act and the here and now. A woman who will toss her hair and demand she be fulfilled.

9/25/2008 7:24:07 PM Sweet Submission  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

A stong woman all the way. It's a lot more fun when you have someone who will call me on my B.S. (and believe me I have a lot of that), and who has her own thoughts and opinions.

Like that great American orator the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair used to say, "You've got to style and profile when you walk that aisle, Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo". I can't say it any better than that.

9/25/2008 7:40:08 PM Sweet Submission  

sandandsea
Stanfield, NC

Quote from srt8mark:
Just seems to be the way I feel tonight. Honestly though, I prefer my women to be bold, to take charge of the act and the here and now. A woman who will toss her hair and demand she be fulfilled.

When you are a strong woman outside the sexual arena, it can be a serious turn on to give control to someone who just wants to please you. I can be aggressive and quite intense, sexually and otherwise, but I think it would be so pleasurable to let the sweet, soft girl inside please the man who loves me whether I'm strong or submissive.

9/25/2008 7:48:41 PM Sweet Submission  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Quote from srt8mark:

str8mark - Love what you said. And sorry Mindy... I am going to have be the first to "sit on the fence" in a way- To me a Man who can at times be submissive, and go with my lead or advances makes him Stronger in my eyes. And yet again a man who takes the lead at times, and does so on his own, makes me want to be submissive and vulnerable and again makes him a Strong Man...

LoL! Guess a Man can't loose with me....either way he's going build up his "Strong Bank!"

P.Win

9/25/2008 7:56:26 PM Sweet Submission  

travalone
Strafford, MO

For me it is not about submission or domination, but rather sharing and communication. There are times when I feel more aggressive and times that I don't. I have no problem with strong women, however, while I'm not a dominate person, neither am I submissive.

So to answer your question, I need a lady that can be both bold and submissive. I'm not sitting on the fence on this. This is how I honestly feel.

9/25/2008 8:06:00 PM Sweet Submission  

gabriel_1
East Moline, IL

I would like to say i could be submissive myself, but i stand 6'10 and i scare people so by default im looked at as dominent. for a women that could over come the fear of my size and take control i would more then likely give, but honestly i cant take certain sex acts because i lose control and turn on domination and they usually submit and have a moaning good time.

i like submissive women and have not had a chance yet with a dom women.

9/25/2008 9:05:03 PM Sweet Submission  

tarotdream
Ventura, CA

Quote from mindyb: Some men like bold and some prefer a more submissive types. Women same thing. Be honest-Don't sit on a fence to save face. Do you prefer bold faced baby or sweet submission?

Whichever is their most gracious spell.

Be honest-Don't sit on a fence to save face.
How 'bout you sit on a face to save fence?

9/25/2008 11:01:52 PM Sweet Submission  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

Submissive women are graceful strong. We call him on his bs with a raised brow and a look of wisdom. Volume is not needed to get him to look at the man in the mirror.

9/26/2008 2:30:13 AM Sweet Submission  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

This is one of those questions where it is very easy to be torn by ambivalence as both a BOLD woman and a SUBMISSIVE woman have so much to offer.

Within the confines of a loving relationship I believe that a woman who is willing to give up control does so because she finds pleasure, joy, and fulfillment in being submissive to another. She is very likely a woman who is strong, with firm views and a clear concept of what she wants out of life. There is no doubt in my mind that it takes a bold woman, a woman with a strong and confident disposition to submit and she is able to do so because to her it is not an act that involves shame or weakness... rather an act that is borne out of pride, strength and love.

I have been involved with Alpha Females with submissive tendencies. From a male point of view, I cherished those moments when our interaction began to evolve from one of equal footing into a dominant/submissive one. The subtle look she gave me as we stood kissing, for example... the type of look where she asks you without asking to get a little bit forceful, and then witnessing the transformation as I would take both her wrists and pin them behind her back with one hand, while using the other to grasp her hair at the nape of the neck and pull her head back, pressing her against my chest and leaning into her, pushing her backwards and off-balance, letting her feel herself supported by my strong arm behind her.

I cherished those moments when I knew she trusted me with her mind, body and soul. I cherished those moments when I knew I could be demanding and perhaps even stern and yet romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous... when I could be chauvinist and knew her compliance came from the desire to please me, yet modern enough to respect her, to listen and be patient... I cherished her open mind, her courage, her daring spirit, her understanding and her commitment to me especially in non-sexual situations.

9/26/2008 2:35:14 AM Sweet Submission  

bjk123
Layton, UT

I can be both- however after reading gabe's response, I am instantly and intensly on edge. Thanks for tonight's fantasy.

9/26/2008 2:39:25 AM Sweet Submission  

9thstwonder
North Beach, MD

A bold woman that submits when passion leads us that way...would have me hook, line, and sinker.

Page: 1, 2