Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup complaints

Then create your dating profile in minutes and start viewing other members, send and sign messages, chat rooms and a great deal far more. hook up flagstaff The Doobdoo Indian Dating App enables individuals to do just that. At times this is a sign the partnership just isn t meant to be, and at that point it is usually finest to move on. doublelist sf bay Out of all dating apps in China, its method is substantially much more individual.

mega personal com

It is an great source of help for first timers. personal classified ads savannah ga You have superior factors to do than chase down unresponsive matches, or devote the complete conversation scheduling back and forth. The aim right here in the virtual planet is to hold the conversation light and flowing and glean an concept of where to take your date. enema aloha is inefficient and frustrating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/4/2008 4:18:15 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

swig11
Preston, MN

That's kind of funny. I gave you a very honest reply and you still flip me off. So maybe next time I'll lie to you, tell you what you want to hear and then treat you like dirt. Instead of treating you like an adult.....sheeeeesh

10/4/2008 4:22:06 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

i just think its DISGUSTING how guys cant look past the outside and see the inside of a person thats wut really counts... honestly i wish they didnt allow pictures on here cuz then ud have to read about the person and like them for them and get to kno them before u met them of course ppl would still judge...
i hate the world and the ppl in it sometimes... judgemental people have no right to think they're anybetter then anyone else and that finger isnt flicking u off its saying no with the pointer...

10/4/2008 4:36:14 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

swig11
Preston, MN

Yes but what does it say about someone that isn't honest in thier profile. You never really know what they are like until you actually meet them. That is what I am saying. Also it is nieve to think that physical attraction isn't important at any age. Even an old fart such as myself.

10/4/2008 4:39:52 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

physical attraction shouldnt matter wat so ever yes it was wrong of her to lie bout herself but it was prolly cuz shes had to put up with jackasses who have judged her on the outside before the inside her whole life... yaaa ppl go through tht rejection more then once n after awhile it get to you n u either become a victim or a voice

10/4/2008 4:43:24 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

swig11
Preston, MN

rach08.........You have been treated like crap. I believe you have. There is a nice guy out there. Really there is. Just give it a chance. He'll show up when you least expect it.

10/4/2008 4:50:28 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

akog77
Minneapolis, MN

true, personality goes all the way through the relationship until you are old and wrinkly, but there also has the be a physical attraction at first, which then leads to uncovering of the personality after.

10/4/2008 4:54:45 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

what if the person has an amazing personality and is exsactly wut ur lookin for but they arent ur "type" of physical attraction... u missed out... ur sol... is that how it goes?

10/4/2008 4:56:59 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from swig11:
rach08.........You have been treated like crap. I believe you have. There is a nice guy out there. Really there is. Just give it a chance. He'll show up when you least expect it.

well been hearing this same song an dance for 7 years now....its just bullshit...you need to go out an really hunt-least expect it .....HA!!!GIRL THESE MEN ARE ALL THE SAME...NOT LOOKIN FOR A REAL WOMAN-THEIR LOOKIN FOR A WEAK A** BARBIE DOLL...BEEN ON THIS SITE OVER A YEAR-YEP-THATS ALL I SEE THEM GO AFTER....

GO AHEAD AN HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT GUYS-CUZ YA KNOW ITS THE TRUTH!!!!JMO

10/4/2008 5:08:19 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

akog77
Minneapolis, MN

Rach, You have to have the basis of attraction through out, most guys just dont feel comfortable rolling over in the morning and putting there arms around someone who isnt healthy of fit..... or twice their size....... its the truth.......

10/4/2008 5:11:27 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

akog77
Minneapolis, MN

I not trying to be mean either, being healthy is a good thing all around.... not only for your body, but for your self esteem as well

10/4/2008 5:20:01 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from akog77:
Rach, You have to have the basis of attraction through out, most guys just dont feel comfortable rolling over in the morning and putting there arms around someone who isnt healthy of fit..... or twice their size....... its the truth.......

maybe if they werent shallow a** holes
i agree with scuffer
all you guys are after are barbie dolls wel guess wut... AMERICA IS THE MOST CONSIDED AND UNHEALTHY COUNTRY IVE SEEN and most the guys lookin for w/e their after.. ur never gona find it...
if their not comfortable rolling over the morning howd they get there in the first place?
cuz their lookin for some a** and never told her they said they cared n wanted more but nope they shallow jack asses lookin for nothin more then a one night stand...

10/4/2008 5:31:50 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rach08:
maybe if they werent shallow a** holes
i agree with scuffer
all you guys are after are barbie dolls wel guess wut... AMERICA IS THE MOST CONSIDED AND UNHEALTHY COUNTRY IVE SEEN and most the guys lookin for w/e their after.. ur never gona find it...
if their not comfortable rolling over the morning howd they get there in the first place?
cuz their lookin for some a** and never told her they said they cared n wanted more but nope they shallow jack asses lookin for nothin more then a one night stand...

you got girl....my thoughts ....EXACTLY....BLAM....SLAAAP....REALITY CHECK...YEA DUDE WHY ARE THEY THERE IN THE AM??

10/4/2008 5:33:19 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

akog77
Minneapolis, MN

I hope your not calling me an assssss.... If your were to look in my profile you would see im not looking for a one night stand, and never have been. I agree with you, there are a lot of asses out there looking for a one night stand. About the whole rolling over next to someone unfit, it goes along with the whole even cuddling thing, im not saying having inter-course. Also im not sure if it was this blog or not, but i actually said im not expecting a barbie doll, I said its the unique things that count. But i cannot speak for the 98% of guys like I said, that are a s s h o l e s

10/4/2008 5:39:24 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

ya know-can argue this til the cows come home....wont change a friggen thing-men as a rule dont like strong women-damn shame a friend of mine had to go all the way to jamacia to find her hubby....not me-ill be the ol lady with a dozen cats ......lmfao...

10/4/2008 10:33:23 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from scuffer:
ya know-can argue this til the cows come home....wont change a friggen thing-men as a rule dont like strong women-damn shame a friend of mine had to go all the way to jamacia to find her hubby....not me-ill be the ol lady with a dozen cats ......lmfao...

And again AMEN as i said before im one relationship shy from owning 20 cats n settling down ur my fav. scuffer!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5