Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

The web site features geeky quizzes from ‘which Buffy The Vampire Slayer character should you date? and comes with date ideas, from board game themed dates to Marvel movie nights. livermore dating Register with a placement service of any skilled organization to which the claimant is a member. Each date, text, contact, and interaction has the possible for you each to learn additional about each other s inner worlds. strawberrymilkispink Plus, if the conversation hits a slump, you can generally bring the chat back to the 9 to five, Sassoon says.

rubmaps reddit

Bonding over your enjoy of pre pandemic metal concerts may possibly be the spark that ignites a lifelong connection. pottsville pa dating She has been employing dating apps for a couple of months and feels like she is having the identical conversations about the similar old topics more than and more than once more like they are following a set script. Right after that, we talked nonetheless but it wasn t the similar. locanto ventura The believed entered his mind that she s either amazing or crazy, and he was ready to come across out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/5/2008 8:56:55 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

You're only 18 chill out!

You're way ahead of the guys your age who are a lot more confused about what they want then you are.

So just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

10/5/2008 10:46:30 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

swig11
Preston, MN

So if you 2 gals hate men so much. What are you doing here on this dateing site?

10/5/2008 11:24:27 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

i dont hate men.....never said that i did....just hate being disrespected by men...but ive been on here a year-all these men-sayin they cant find a decent woman...well-look right in front of you.wish i knew how to copy an paste-this man emailed me today-

....HEY BABY-CAN I GET SOME OF THAT ASS??LETS CHAT....

MY RESPONSE WAS NON TO PLEASANT-HE THEN IN TURN CALLED ME A GOLD DIGGEN SLUT-GOIN FROM SITE TO SITE-GETTIN LAID AN GOIN FOR MENS POCKETS...NICE HUH??AND THAT IM NO LADY-ITS A TRUE DISRESPECT TO ONES SELF TO BE ON THIS SITE/OR ANY OTHERS....

NICE HUH??WELL HERES SOME FACTS....
1)NO SEX FOR 7 YRS NOW
2)1 DATE IN THE LAST YEAR
3)I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF AND PETS
4)I HAVE A PRETTY DECENT BANK ACCOUNT
5)I WORK 40-60 HOURS A WEEK
6)IM LOOKIN TO GET REMARRIED-NOT JUST LAID

SO YOU SEE WHY WE GET A BIT HOSTILE HERE??

10/5/2008 12:09:41 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

swig11
Preston, MN

IMHO........That was no man that contacted you. Have to believe we agree on that. And yes there are some real idiots that come to these sites. From both genders.....

10/5/2008 12:23:57 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

debztake
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from scuffer:
i dont hate men.....never said that i did....just hate being disrespected by men...but ive been on here a year-all these men-sayin they cant find a decent woman...well-look right in front of you.wish i knew how to copy an paste-this man emailed me today-

....HEY BABY-CAN I GET SOME OF THAT ASS??LETS CHAT....

MY RESPONSE WAS NON TO PLEASANT-HE THEN IN TURN CALLED ME A GOLD DIGGEN SLUT-GOIN FROM SITE TO SITE-GETTIN LAID AN GOIN FOR MENS POCKETS...NICE HUH??AND THAT IM NO LADY-ITS A TRUE DISRESPECT TO ONES SELF TO BE ON THIS SITE/OR ANY OTHERS....

NICE HUH??WELL HERES SOME FACTS....
1)NO SEX FOR 7 YRS NOW
2)1 DATE IN THE LAST YEAR
3)I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF AND PETS
4)I HAVE A PRETTY DECENT BANK ACCOUNT
5)I WORK 40-60 HOURS A WEEK
6)IM LOOKIN TO GET REMARRIED-NOT JUST LAID

SO YOU SEE WHY WE GET A BIT HOSTILE HERE??

I got the SAME email today scuff...I bet its from the same guy.
what a jerk off!

10/5/2008 9:43:41 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

ya scuffer there are some nasty jack asses out there who seem all sweet then after they get wat they want their like dipping the shit outta there not even with their pants all the way on haha
its disgusting
u should add me i tried to add u but ur profile is set to private??? soo if u want scuffer i think we should be friends lady

10/6/2008 2:32:25 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

stan1313
Saint Paul, MN

I am very sorry that people have treated you that way..... I know I am way older then you but if my experience has taught me anything it is when guys get older they seem to be more in line with what you are looking for. I say this only because in general do I see that in my life I was a person that was stuck on looks to a degree. I also think that it is a shame that so many people are judgemental. I like to talk and I like to listen it seems that for now there is noone that wants to do those things with me.

Rach good luck and I am sure someone will snatch you up just dont saddle yourself with expectations of the other person that they will be just like the other guys.....

as for all the girls talking about a strong women I beleive that you are not completly correct guys do like strong people....... But the problem is that both the guy and girl have to be able to compriomise.

sorry about my spelling.

10/6/2008 3:08:06 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

Ooooh, I missed a REALLY good thread here, lots to talk about!
First, I gotta say, that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, goes for looks first. If you are not the LEAST bit attracted physically, you aren't going to bump uglies with that person, let alone DATE them. Unless, you're one of the fortunate people, and are friends for years, and the whole, surprise, I know we're best pals, yadda yadda, I love you, blah blah. But really--how often DOES that happen?
If looks didn't matter to ANYONE at ALL, then why is everyone here, on a dating site, lookin' for some loooove? face it, you can go to the library, book store, ANYwhere, and meet someone, if you're not into looks.
Here's something, and I reallllly hope I don't offend any men. Let's say someone, 6' 9" walks up to you. He has a pointy head, a five-head instead of a forehead, one blue eye, one green, fire engine red hair, a mole on his upper lip and dirty grimy teeth--he offers to buy your domedog at the Vikes game. You would saaaaay, what? Why yes, creepy looking giant, I would LOVE for you to buy me a dog, even tho I want nothing to do with you and by accepting said domedog, will be encouraging you. I doubt you would say yes. Just a proper and polite, no, thank you, I got it.
Neeeeext....
Really, tho, it wouldn't hurt men to be more up front and just say hey, I'm looking for some ass, interested? Some women do only want that, so what's a no get ya? Same place you were before. Breakin' even there, buds. (but you should get over it--buy a hooker.)
And as for women, I say, quit whining about how men suck, and keep your search. When you find him, you will. It could take days, weeks, months, YEARS, but he'll be around. Either sit back and wait, or keep up the search.
jmo.

10/6/2008 4:18:39 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

IM SOOOOOO NOT WHINING-JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS-AS ALWAYS....DID YA READ MY ABOVE POST??IM NOT INTO JUST SEX-IM LOOKING TO GET MARRIED-LIFE PARTNER ETC.jmo

10/6/2008 9:27:00 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  
alwaysfishin878
Waubun, MN

well said,soo27,

10/7/2008 12:10:13 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

dodgedakotaman
Mankato, MN

Rachel,
I'm a good guy that wants to find a good girl. I don't like it when people get treated bad. Let's start talking and you will see and my msn messenger id [email protected].

10/8/2008 3:26:37 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

Scuff, I didn't mean you were whining, sorry about that!! In what little postings I have seen of yours, you are very straightforward, which is AWESOME! I think that more women should be like that, imo.
Sorry if you thought that I was implying you were whining. My bad.

10/8/2008 6:11:26 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from soo27:
Scuff, I didn't mean you were whining, sorry about that!! In what little postings I have seen of yours, you are very straightforward, which is AWESOME! I think that more women should be like that, imo.
Sorry if you thought that I was implying you were whining. My bad.

its all good woman...didnt think it was sent my way....how ya doin??

10/8/2008 11:17:51 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

allmymoods
Hutchinson, MN

I'm not going to lie to you looks are highly valued by men. Though I beleive there are cultural, and evolutionary things that have created this. Even though many are quite unnessary in our current environment where having children is very easy. In theory, It is all fine and dandy that a guy dates this girl because she is such a great girl. I mean on a day to day basis she is pry more willing to put up with his faults than a girl that is socially seen as more attractive. However, in reality men's sex drive is one of the great factors in making men ambitious. If a guy looks at a girl and isn't more attracted to her than a guy. He is going to struggle to go out of his way much to impress her and treat her as good as this girl DESERVES to be treated. I don't know many guys who will negotiate with their friends and aid them in their emotional crisises the way they would for a girl they are attracted to. It isn't all men's fault pleasure ver pain. If something isn't pleasurable, which many guys don't find intimate relationships without sexual aspirations to be pleasurable. I hope all bloggers here get their needs met though I'm not real sure it is even possible.

10/9/2008 4:26:32 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

I am doin' ok, Scuff, how about yourself? Kids make a bit crazy. Lol.

Glad to see some of the whiners stopped, lol. Makes things BORING on here, eh?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5