Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

Our second instance, Justin, has also been working with dating apps for a handful of months. puerto rican singles Standard Dating Club doesn t think in algorithms or laptop matching. This is the initially and only dating platform to absolutely eliminate women s exposure in the on the net dating world. sniffy rato virtual download Extra than 30, websites have been banned due rooms undesirable behavior.

lucky hookup app android

Busy schedules and existing plans can make meeting challening so communication, patience is crucial. miami personal classified ads I feel that the increase in applications that rely on photos over details makes the whole purpose of dating applications somewhat pointless for us. The selection of a lawyer is an significant selection and should really not be based solely upon advertisements. the office bumble openers Any person who s ever attempted on line dating has at least a single horror story , but that doesn t imply that every swipe suitable is a total dud.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
10/9/2008 5:28:25 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from soo27:
I am doin' ok, Scuff, how about yourself? Kids make a bit crazy. Lol.

Glad to see some of the whiners stopped, lol. Makes things BORING on here, eh?

u callin me a whiner?

10/9/2008 8:11:08 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rach08:
u callin me a whiner?

She did in an earlier post. And so far that's what you've been. At 18 you're too young to be so cynical and frustrated. For your 1st 18 years you've just been dealing with boys. Wait until you have to deal with men for the next 18 years, then we'll make you REALLY bitter and cynical!

10/9/2008 9:01:12 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

hopefully they arent all like u...
n no im not whining... if i was whining id be complaining... i was simply asking for advice... just cuz ur wut 38 n still single doesnt mean u have to hate on the younger ppl

10/10/2008 8:07:39 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rach08:
hopefully they arent all like u...
n no im not whining... if i was whining id be complaining... i was simply asking for advice... just cuz ur wut 38 n still single doesnt mean u have to hate on the younger ppl

I'm not hating on anyone. I'm 36 and single becasue I choose to be, not because I have to be, and I couldn't be happier about it.

The only "hater" is you. From your 1st post you've got on here complaining about men and "how bad we are and what wrong they've done to you". Whatever!

If you really want to find what you're looking for stop whining that's a big time turn off for men. and that gurantees you'll never find it.

10/10/2008 8:39:52 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from frznterp:
I'm not hating on anyone. I'm 36 and single becasue I choose to be, not because I have to be, and I couldn't be happier about it.

The only "hater" is you. From your 1st post you've got on here complaining about men and "how bad we are and what wrong they've done to you". Whatever!

If you really want to find what you're looking for stop whining that's a big time turn off for men. and that gurantees you'll never find it.

i do believe i was asking if anyones got advice or any proof theres good guys out there... n all i heard was the same shit ive heard before... my post... i can say wut i want... if u dont like wut im sayin u can start ur own..

10/10/2008 9:07:00 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  
wabanablue
Grand Rapids, MN

Quote from frznterp:

Hey cut her some slack shes just 18 and impatient,how patient were you at 18?

Hey Rach.As I said your 18 enjoy it!!! You should be thinking like a rabbit..not June Cleaver.

10/10/2008 10:05:16 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

kennylingus
Windom, MN

Hey Rach08, Don't let the haters get too you, and please try not to let them turn you into one. Also, Don't worry if you are starting to think like June Cleaver, it actually shows you have some class.

[Edited 10/10/2008 10:07:21 AM]

10/10/2008 10:15:42 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from kennylingus:
Hey Rach08, Don't let the haters get too you, and please try not to let them turn you into one. Also, Don't worry if you are starting to think like June Cleaver, it actually shows you have some class.

thank u!! thats wut im saying its not wrong to be mature and wanna grow up at 18... not like theres enough childish adults running around that the world doesnt need a couple more ppl to mature...
thank u again!!

10/10/2008 10:26:43 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  
wabanablue
Grand Rapids, MN

I will tell you with factual personal expeiriance if rush to find that dream mate at such a young age you will convince yourself at some point that blank is the one,when in fact he probly the one to run from.

I am currently looking back on the folly of my desire to be Ward Cleaver at 18.
I am there and doing that...this is not opinion..it is my day to day life.
Nearly two decades of trying to survive with the wrong person,please heed my advice.

Dont rush,continue to mature at a natural rate,be your own complete person and then your dream man will be obvios.

10/10/2008 11:09:35 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rach08:

i do believe i was asking if anyones got advice or any proof theres good guys out there... n all i heard was the same shit ive heard before... my post... i can say wut i want... if u dont like wut im sayin u can start ur own..

And if you can't handle how people respond to your post, don't post.

10/10/2008 1:26:18 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

rach08
Lakeville, MN

Quote from frznterp:
And if you can't handle how people respond to your post, don't post.

grow up... ur 36... start acting like it..

10/10/2008 8:36:09 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

frznterp
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from rach08:
grow up... ur 36... start acting like it..

OK I'm not going to get into a flame war with an 18 y/o. As the adult here I'll end this. As the great Chief Joseph said, "As the sunsets on my people, I will fight no more". Wrap your head around that darlin'.

10/10/2008 8:59:02 PM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

smugglersrun112
Byron, MN

Most guys at the age of 18 are not emotionaly mature as females of the same age. I say most and not all. There are some that are mature but yet not sure of themselves phyicaly. I am just saying, not all guys are jerks, you just have to keep kind of looking around, they are out there.

10/11/2008 6:15:21 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

SPELL CHECK, anyone?
Really, I was implying that you were whining. I was. And THEN I happened to look on another post, and there you were again, whining. You are so young, and you are very pretty. Get OUT, not on the computer! A lot of these men here are at least half, if not more, your age! (No offense meant, men.)
There are SO many things out there, places to be--go dancing, to a race, to college. Don't hurry things up, you're going to miss something & end up with regrets!! Take it from me, regrets blow.
And to some of the men that posted after her, hey-cut her some slack for whining. Some folks DO experience some serious heartbreak at a young age. You have to remember--females mature much quicker than males. That's a fact.

10/11/2008 6:28:54 AM Minnesota Hospitality Apparently Doesnt Come With The Men...  

scuffer
Saint Paul, MN

im alright soo...just stayin way to busy is all...need some chill time...yea i remember those days with my kids....lol,lol.....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5