Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what happened to datehookup

The following user was introverted and under no circumstances believed in creating any good friends or becoming in any relationships. any lady looking for a man in bismarck Then, he proceeded to order the exact same drink and meal as I did, saying he liked all the similar items as me all all through the night. And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick. bumble timestamp We Danced, Chatted and Laughed all evening and were the final to leave along with the Bar Man.

mega personal ad

If you both swipe proper, you can send messages and set some thing up. st petersburg singles Right here you can get advice from professionals and other members on the dating social skills you require to have to win your date more than and the unspoken expectations in courtship. We met for dinner at a cute patio restaurant in the Heights, in Houston, Texas. omegle cracked apk Discover customer and enterprise startup ideas differently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

9/21/2007 8:39:59 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Brizby,I said in my e mail that our venting was over in my opinion.
I made the mistake of writing before reading the forums.

What COLLEGE or UNIVERSITY am I attending? Another SMART comment
made by you! SAVE THE WORLD SINCE YOU KNOW IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not going to put my RECORDS on here but you know some of my
story. But see SWEETIE I don't DRINK or DRUGGIE!!! So wrong there
you underpaid State Employee.

Like 1pinkstar says I don't want your job. Even if I were qualified.
I appreciate all the efforts people in mental health give as well
as their constant learning of more treatment or past treatment.
But if I get a Dr.,Caseworker,Socialworker with your know it all
attitude I would just give them the finger and leave their office.
So since you have had your problems you want to tell me something
I have not done while in a HOSPITAL. I was attacked as a patient,
I stopped a patient who was trying to attack a employee and got
the back of my crown stitched up. ETC> ETC> ETC. You need to learn
from whoever taught ladyfireyes IMO.

lady fireeyes you hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD. And in such a sweet and
short comment.

knightynyte I hear ya. I chose my name because I live close to
where it connects to the Colorado River in Austin. What the heck
I lived as a lucky boy. I don't ever want a Sugar Momma. Such a
Fake lifestyle. Pardon me sir. But could you spare some Grey Poupon!

charlie o brown Honesty is the Best policy IMO

Like I said earlier,if you don't like it,go fly a kite!

9/22/2007 12:13:58 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

brizby
Woodward, OK

To all that felt I was JADED, or wrong in my post's on this thread... I don't apologize for any of it... I am NOT JADED... and I DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM A KNOW IT ALL as Barton tried to suggest... I just made a simple comment or question however you want to look at it to Barton as to whether he is medicine and therapy compliant ... and some of you just took it and RAN LIKE YOU HAD SCISSORS IN YOUR HAND at me... MY COMMENTS WERE JMO.... Like alot of other ppl on DH is able to do w/o any back lash such as this EXCEPT for Syngar....with good reason ... again JMO !!!!

9/22/2007 12:25:22 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

wow, i missed something and guess i am glad i did..we all know about oppinions right
xoxoPeaches.

9/22/2007 12:34:54 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

BRIZBY,

MED COMPLIANT & THERAPY COMPLIANT 100%. Apology if given after
finding out your 2nd post would be 100% REJECTED. YES U are a
KNOW IT ALL and its not a OPINION! Have a Good life and remember
I don't KNOW IT ALL and you never said what University or College
I attend for my studies in PSYCHIATRY or PSCHOLOGY etc. as U posted
earlier. Let me tell you: HARD KNOCKS! Kiss my ASS KNOW IT ALL!

9/22/2007 1:07:06 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

brizby
Woodward, OK

Hey Bart........... like I said... I have heard it all!!!! and no thanks to your offer... I can think of much better use for my lips..... you have a great life yourself ... Mine is just fine thanx

see... some ppl do appreciate MY LINE OF WORK... thanx Pink

see from different thread this post to me:

Congratulations Brizby!!!! As a person who is afflicted w/ both alcoholism and Bi-polar disorder and have been in many hospitals and facilities who treat both...I commend and thank you for being there for so many of us who seek professional help and "just want to be understood". You have a "gift" and share it w/ others....Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

Peace

[Edited 9/22/2007 1:53:53 AM]

9/22/2007 12:26:09 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Your can have you opionions brizby it just sounded like you are unhappy with your job and have a bad thoughts about people with mental illnesses. Maybe you were haveing an off day or you would not have posted it wording it the way you did. You may have hurted more than you helped.
I am glad you have now told us you also have a mental illness. It was JMO and wish you peace.

9/23/2007 10:38:06 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Any lady interested (just playing on these 3 words)in a LOW INCOME
meal? Just as good as a HIGH INCOME meal... SEP 4 one thing...
its at home not out on the "town".
Will do that once in a great while. U can even watch as I cook 4u

10/8/2007 7:06:13 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Someone please step up to the plate. I want a date. I am as good as
any other man on earth and don't see why its so hard for a woman to
say YES to a silly willy DATE.

If looking for a mate and live in a million mile radius then e mail
me. We can live here in Austin if we hit it off. I don't want to move
because I finally found a place to live more than 16 years in.

10/8/2007 8:16:31 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

onlyforyou44
Helena, MT

Some of us with upper income have trouble finding someone also, if i lived in a more populated area i probobly wouldn't have so much trouble but i don,t want someone to want me for my income. Money will not buy love and affection , i can tell you that. Just be happy with what you have and all else will fall into place.

10/9/2007 7:12:23 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

boogattss
Brockton, MA

hmmmmm who ever wrote this topic is trying to single people out or make them feel unwanted,thats pretty cruel in my book.
nothing like picking on people who just make it bye to me this is childish.
just remember money doesnt buy everything

10/9/2007 7:47:11 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

yeah what the hell does money have to do with it??

10/9/2007 7:50:49 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

notes2friends
Philadelphia, PA

Right stormygrl, wanta go out and pick some dandelions?

10/9/2007 2:00:45 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

I started it and if you would have read my profile you would have been
answered before posting. Childish in my opinion is the one who can't go
out with a poor person. I been doing this since December 22 2005 on
2 sites and a month or so on here and ZIPPO !

Stormygirl.....If that is the case,I invite you to move somewhere
in Austin and we will go on a date. If we hit it great. If not its a
very good place to live.

[Edited 10/9/2007 2:12:06 PM]

10/9/2007 3:02:38 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Barton - thanks for the offer but I can't just up and move to Texas.

also I support myself and my daughter on my own income - have never gotten child support or had a man take care of me. im not rich - i get by and i would never be with someone just so i could be financially supported. i dont seek out rich men - i could care less if someone has lots of money - as long as they can support themselves on there own income thats fine to me - cuz i sure the hell will not support anyone!!

[Edited 10/9/2007 3:06:57 PM]

10/9/2007 6:37:49 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Stormygirl.....If you have read my profile you know for a fact I am not a
man with money by ANY definition. Please read if you have not. I am a man looking for love be it in
a LTR or Marriage.

I now invite you in a different situation. I love your profile and
women who are independent are GREAT. Come to Austin and spend a day
or a weekend. Stay in a hotel and if we hit off great. If not you can still
take in the city by yourself if you have never been here. Its not a joke and I would
come to you instead but the issue is financial on my end. Depending on what time
of a given month I could contribute some help financially towards your
ticket.

bartoncreek aka Chuck

10/10/2007 11:50:59 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Barton on this note I would have to decline the offer once again - first off I don't even know you so I certainly would not hop on a plane to come there to meet a total stranger - in my book that's not a safe thing to do. Plus I wouldn't leave my daughter alone so I could do this. It has nothing to do with income level, it's just my morals that would not allow me to do that. I'm sure if you're patient you will meet someone in your area, but also don't seem too desperate - because that will scare a woman away quicker than your income level. hang in there good things come to those who wait.

10/10/2007 12:06:42 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

stigevil
Berkeley, CA

i agree that it should be 50/50 if talking moving in together i been in relationships where everything was split down the middle right now i don't make a whole lot of money but my needs are met i work 5 days a week just going down to the bay having a picnic on the beach not having a lot of money is hard somtimes especially in early dating

10/10/2007 8:33:48 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Stormygirl.....

I am not desperate as it appears in my posts in DH. I have been divorced
since 96 and the walls suck to talk to when at home. I am homebody.
I put the moving out and just suggested a day or weekend if we clicked.
I don't see that as a bad moral anymore so than a first date locally.

You have the right to feel your ways and I will just say:
Thanks for both replys.

10/10/2007 8:42:28 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

its mind over matter...if you don't mind it don't matter...

10/12/2007 2:21:06 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

kuki
Lynnwood, WA

Low income bull pucky........... I dont care if the guy makes more then I do all I care about is some that will have me for who I am not what I have and visa versa

10/15/2007 4:41:25 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

[Edited 10/15/2007 5:46:33 AM]

10/15/2007 5:22:38 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

No man has ask me if I even have a job. Would'nt that be an important question?

10/15/2007 5:49:34 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Bella2020.....I should have said man and maybe women. When a woman
asks my job its obvious without point blank asking its low. Especially
if she HAD taken a second or two to read my profile. I am not looking
as a game I am looking for real. Since I have not been given a
yes yet LOCALLY since being on PLENTYOFFISH since 12-2005 I feel
thats the reason. LOW income can't produce what almost all women
want. Some form of security or ability to not even think about is he trying
to mooch off me. I have been in these shoes since 96 and I feel
I have a tiny bit of a true feel for what I say. I don't consider
it a opinion either. Since no one has aked such a trivial question
like that to you I will. Do you have a job and you don't need to answer.

10/15/2007 7:11:50 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

qwerty159
Martinsburg, WV

hey barton i know alittle how you feel,i live in a trailor and have been called tralor trash and looser,all thats right they were 18 year old little girls.

[Edited 10/15/2007 7:19:13 PM]

10/15/2007 7:44:35 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Jeesh. Barton. Here I go again..and I just know Im gonna get shit for this...I know it.
BUT....ITS NOT YOUR INCOME....ITS YOUR ATTITUDE!!!
Nobody knows your income when you start talking to each other. If you want to meet up here for friends....we do not have a spot online which says...only peeps with over 50K a year can post here....
So, jeesh honey, lighten up! Nobody knows you don't have the $$ until you say so! AND....for the most part...the women on this site are self-reliant, and not looking for moneybags to take care of them! They/We/Us/the WOMEN on this site are looking for a man who is smart, self reliant...funny, kind...and, yeah, can pull his own weight. Rich? Yeah, right. I dont see a single lady online here with dollar signs in her eyes. OPEN yours. If you could just jettison the defensiveness, you might just find yourself a lady on here.
Sorry. There I go again with my big ole mouth.
JMHO...
Luvin

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4