Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup

When I had my own method in place, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my last 1 ever. pismo beach dating For the reason that sadly, most of the initial conversation topics standard of the beginning stage of a connection are really quite shallow and are just modest speak, with no any comply with up inquiries. We ve been thru a lot…I have not lost hope I know I am blessed omegle video chat indonesia The goal of these Christian dating questions are for you to make confident that you re staying in a healthy track.

mega personal register

My youngsters, Sophie and Connor, each in their twenties, intervened. craigslist prescott personals Kyle, 24, had already been dating his boyfriend for about nine months when the pandemic arrived. To hold things a small lighter, talk about cats or fish. therealbrickhousebody onlyfans There are so numerous wonderful and engaging activities speed dating, pub quizzes and cookery classes are some of the few offerings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

9/19/2007 11:51:03 AM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Why do women feel they are taking care of someone who has little or nothing. The point is enjoying each other. Most women in my opinion look for a man to take care of them and some accomplish that. Being Low Income does not mean your a dead beat. Some are. Do any women live in Central Texas and willing to change their attitude.RETIRED,don't have to work.

[Edited 9/19/2007 1:06:12 PM]

9/19/2007 12:03:03 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

mikes3
Huntley, IL

How do the woman know you are low income. I'm not saying you in specific but in general. Usually the first dates if income becomes involved I try and not discuss. The more I think about it I've ever had a woman ask me my income.

9/19/2007 12:08:33 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

I don't list the actual dollar amount. But on my profile I list the truth because I am not willing to mislead a Lady or myself. It sucks but its better to be truthfull I think.

9/19/2007 12:52:25 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

repochick
Memphis, TN

When considering someone to date the only consideration I give to wealth is this. Does he have a job?? I am not about to support someone else or struggle because he wont work. I am also not going to quit my job just because I find a mate, no matter what his bank account looks like!!

9/19/2007 1:14:39 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Hi Repo. I am not trying to bring someone down or live off them. I have the basics but would like a girlfriend/LTR or marriage if it went there. Work is how you view things. I could clean,cook,yard work if there were a home involved,run errands etc.and never get paid cash. Barter is work. I realize almost unanimously I will be but I will continue on. It will hopefully happen.

9/19/2007 1:21:05 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Sometimes low income people are happier then anyone.
No big worry about loss.
I pass a homeless man.
I was homeless and without work.
It was the best time I had in many ways, no money, no worrys and people treat you like a person,
no hidden agenda.
I dont list any amount of what I am worth now,
and I will never tell anyone either.
You either like me for me,
or hit the bricks.

9/19/2007 1:27:55 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

I hear you professer! I live in Austin,Tx and its loaded with homeless. I have had homeless friends(I was homeless once but far from happy) and they were carrying on like they were HAPPY as a LARK. I am happy with being brought down to where I am now and just would like to share life with a Lady. Be it LTR or dating or what have you.

9/19/2007 1:29:00 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

repochick
Memphis, TN

Barton, I wasnt meaning anything against anyone with my post. Its just something I wont do anymore. You dont have to have a good job but I want a man with a job. I know how hard it is to get by on one income alone! My ex did some of the cooking and cleaning while he wasnt working but when the bills would pile up and he knew I couldnt afford to pay them he would freak out!! There were soooo many times I just wanted to tell him to get off his ass and get a job or shut the f*ck up!!

9/19/2007 1:35:23 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

All parterships are or should be based on what is best for all involved...A lazy man or woman should be told that it is unacceptable..jmo
xoxoPeaches.

9/19/2007 1:37:18 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Ms Minnesota I know you didn't mean anything bad. I have basics covered and don't need to be married or living with her. But a LTR would be nice after a FIRST DATE!!!. I forgot my own subject.

9/19/2007 1:40:58 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

are you sure it's because you're low income???

9/19/2007 1:42:19 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

repochick
Memphis, TN

I just know how it is for all these people who go out looking for a pocket book!! I've had money and lost money. Still the same ol me! I just want to get by in life. I have dreams and things I would love to have but I look at like this. If I am meant to have them I will....someday!

9/19/2007 1:44:50 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

Now comes another strike against me. My whole life will be on here before you know it. I am mentally ill. I am a highfunctioning schizoaffective. Don't freak everyone,I am not talking PSYCHO OR SCHIZO the way you think. Its similar to not being able to tell if what I am doing is real sometimes or if I am dreaming. As well as never can hold a job. Embarassingly I have had close to 75 jobs. Oh Well. See why I am retired

[Edited 9/19/2007 1:45:38 PM]

9/19/2007 1:47:24 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

missmatch. was my answer good enough for ya? anymore smart questions?

9/19/2007 1:58:08 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I understand what you are saying. I am disabled and unable to work anymore. I am low income now because our govt. doesn't care about the disabled or elderly. Men look at worman the same way. Just because I don't have a job. I get an income it just isn't much as if I still had my job that paid well.

9/19/2007 2:04:00 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

nope..no more questions....i think thats all i need to know..didn't mean to offend you...thank you!

9/19/2007 2:12:01 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

bartoncreek
Austin, TX

PKK its good to hear someone tell the truth. Usually the ladies stop writing once they ask why I am on disability. Thats why I say I will probably be for a good while. The best people I know are THE POOR. NO BULLSHIT!

missmatch no problem. I was not offended I was pissed. I hear that from some of my own family but thats life. You are FORGIVEN though because you probably have not been in this type of strange catch 22.

9/19/2007 3:06:06 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

barton creek,,,,,,,,, you say you are interested in a ltr. well there will be fewer women to choose from that you are low income or disabled. ....but the right woman will appear eventually. then you will know that she loves you for you.
heck........what do you think the rest of us are doing here? i am holding out for a tall,rich model but even forever may not be long enough. good luck

9/19/2007 3:16:07 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

ive dated outside my income bracket lotsa times,it just depends on how you carry yourself,and know how to treat a lady.

9/19/2007 3:56:53 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Barton Creek: 2 of my brothers have the same disorder. One of them finds functioning socially difficult. The other one does not.

I understand schizo affective disorder is like seeing a salad bar when everyone else sees only one bowl of salad.

I thank you deserve a hand for your honesty and openess.

9/19/2007 5:18:41 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

hamandbeans
Reading, MI

I am on disability my self but i still have a lot to offer the right lady. cash is not what i base my feelings on.

9/19/2007 6:43:16 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

i believe in livin on love...income never comes into play for me....i like to go 50/50....i will treat a guy to dinner...he will treat me to dinner.....a bottle of wine at night on the each...very romantic and doesnt cost alot.....if you have a car...a job....and dont live at home with mom and dad.....you are good people...

9/19/2007 6:49:53 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

brizby
Woodward, OK

Barton........you say you are a high functioning schizoaffective.... are you compliant w/your meds?......if you are the effects of the illness should be lessened by quite a bit and breakdowns should be fewer and far between?!!!! Do see your Psych. and counselors as you should? If so you should be able to maintain an almost normal life and be able to work and contribute to any relationship financially as well.

9/19/2007 6:53:34 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

tac252
Seattle, WA

I agree w/ nicrkitty36, thats what matters the most

9/19/2007 6:57:53 PM Low Income Individuals have a rough time getting a date/mate  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

What nicrkitty36 said (no wine tho ) ...

[Edited 9/19/2007 6:58:16 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4